Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (25881 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
hehhehheh since u r a male,let me go Modify my Previous quotes
lol.guy rest. team virgin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by BeadoxQueen(f): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
Lordbenunited:
I can help u subscribe 4 ur GOTV and DSTV packages f0r "HALF D PRICE".if ur interested call me. 07031215448 08127403344

Where is this one from.. Miss my period.. Got.. Hw e take relate... Some ppls brain burst for dia head like dat of chicken wey egg burst for d belle... Chaiiiii
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by merieam16(f): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Blitz888:
I have always thought that ladies love cake more
lol

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Revolva(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2014
U miss ur period...then go catch another period
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Applaner: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:
Why would I be having sex with my boyfriend.

My future husband owns my virginity. smiley

my sister, let's begin de campaign
"operation virgin till wedding night"

we fit catch dis young girls and restore morals to our society .
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
....... well .... As a guy....... The last tin we'll wonna hear is baby I missed my period n I'm pregnant haba Op We dint plan it that way nw ...it's all bf/gf stuff.... U no say we wan first enjoy the tin small b4 we marry .... Belle nor fllw 4 the plan cos we still dey date... Hw my girl go kon dey play dÀt kind play with me , woh Op she'll go n find her period o..
yea. We just want to enjoy and go. But make guys dey use condom o.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by iamakbar(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Hazardd:

Super story.....
Who knows if you haven't lost it grin
she didn't LOST it, she MISPLACED it! laughs in swahili#
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by mperoakeem(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2014
fairygeh:
cheesy liar,how old were u in pry 3 that u can possibly impregnate someone and besides u have been using wtf since when u were in pry 3 kiss shocked tongue
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Hazardd(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2014
iamakbar:

she didn't LOST it, she MISPLACED it! laughs in swahili#

If she missplaced it,she can still find it back cheesy
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Sammyblaq(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
i see some W's claiming V's...
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2014
wen u r busy inserting ur joystick and whispering i love you to her ears and screaming, u should be ready for the consequences naw.....
SMH
man up jare.....
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
1stola:

opkonu
Why can't u mind ur business? undecided
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Queennelly:
wen u r busy inserting ur joystick and whispering i love you to her ears and screaming, u should be ready for the consequences naw.....
SMH
man up jare.....
ahhh... ehhh awww, baby Bleep me hard, yes baby, let me give it to you real hard and so on.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Lillyemeritus: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Ladies says it to those they really want to marry or hang on by all means.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by EyeofanEagle(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
Jesu help this Foolish Mofo get Girl please before e turn gay. See d kind slowpoke wey dey call me dog. I see u have accepted your fate cos no girl,no mater how Uselessly Stupid she might be will want sex from a Guy with two inches!.
Keep it low..U making too much noise over nothing buddy
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:
ahhh... ehhh awww, baby Bleep me hard, yes baby, let me give it to you real hard and so on.

confession tinz.. una know watsup. ihe na ato uto na egbu kwa egbu....
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Queennelly:

confession tinz.. una know watsup. ihe na ato uto na egbu kwa egbu....
i dnt do dat sha.
Translate for me.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2014
EyeofanEagle:
Keep it low..U making too much noise over nothing buddy
hahahhha Cool guy right? You must be A redundant fool with an obsolete brain for calling someone a dog.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:
i dnt do dat sha.
Translate for me.

something wet dey sweet....dey kill also
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by UTEWUOJO: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Am not troubled with dat sentence because i dont indulge in an unprotected sex
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
hahahhha Cool guy right? You must be A redundant fool with an obsolete brain for calling someone a dog.
Who let this one out of the cage
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by sammyomotola: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:

U don try oga, u sisx nko
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
sammyomotola:

U don try oga, u sisx nko
my what?
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by sammyomotola: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:
my what?
Make I try suit with her
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by acenazt: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
EyeofanEagle:
Who let this one out of the cage
your rabid father did
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cholls:
My sister sorry o take heart cry and please don't do abortion o.......we your friends in nairaland will support you. Pele......you boys angry
Warisdis one saying? undecided..5id u read what the op wrote at all,which sis are u talking about
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
teasey:
mtchew how does that change the price of garri in the market
She's just joking,bad belle...
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
VickyyB:

Dnt mind guys abusing you becos of your virginity. if it is true u are a virgin, remain that way till yu get married, you will worth more than gold to ur husband and God
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
grin
Gerrout. grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by dudesexy1111(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
always play safe...dat de key
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
dudesexy1111:
always play safe...dat de key
na sooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.