Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (25880 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by misshoree(f): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
If yu know yu aint ready to use condom and yu want pre-marital sex,expect anything as the consequence

They will now be like this pregnancy is unwanted,y have unwanted sex That lead to d unwanted pregnancy
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by smudge2079(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls don't pollute my virgin mind.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
hmmm I'm not searching tongue

no lele nw..........
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by kenex4ever(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
Same here lipsrsealed grin
if farano is a V then there may be more virgins in nigeria than I thought
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ityP(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
blkmum700:

Don't tell me ur jealous because she's virgin

Ova jealous dy kii d babe o... If u central point is as deep as borehole, doesn't mean a sister's own should too
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by kenex4ever(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
misshoree:
If yu know yu aint ready to use condom and yu want pre-marital sex,expect anything as the consequence

They will now be like this pregnancy is unwanted,y have unwanted sex That lead to d unwanted pregnancy
I just read d thread u opened about dat fake news. Sorry dear, I will comment there now
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by fightforchange1(f): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Many of them don't want to deal with the responsibility of having protected sex...but when the chick get preggers it's a shock....
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
kenex4ever:
if farano is a V then there may be many virgins in nigeria than I thought
Hoi! grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by 100Cents: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:
Why would I be having sex with my boyfriend.

My future husband owns my virginity. smiley

I hope this is not a political statement ?

PDP/ APC dichotomy..
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by 100Cents: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes dear, keep that virginity in Virginia, I'm cu..miming..
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by 100Cents: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
Same here lipsrsealed grin

Make una dey fear God small..
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by kenex4ever(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
Hoi! grin
yes ooo, u r too social to be a V
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by oleeee(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

STORY FOR THE gods
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by papci: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

. In ur mind ooo
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Komex(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

Madam is your boyfriend not your future husband.

I believe what you wanted to say is that you will give in when you are married.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by eleda(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
hpw did this make a FRONT PAGE... SEUN WHAT ARE DOING SELF.... COMOT AM
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

u are on so on point dear...thats my vow too...am 20 now and never had sex but av kissed nd hugged...sex is nt d true test of love!
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Ayo199(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
merieam16:
Guys wana eat der cake nd av it @ d same time.. dats just it
cutie!
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

Make una dey fear God small..
who b 'una'? tongue
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by 100Cents: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
farano:
who b 'una'? tongue

My sweetheart.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by okotv(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

please dedicate your 1000th post on Nairaland to me
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
bestdeals0:
u are on so on point dear...thats my vow too...am 20 now and never had sex but av kissed nd hugged...sex is nt d true test of love!
Na so d thing dey start bro grin
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=bestdeals0 post=28886888] u are on so on point dear...thats my vow too...am 20 now and never had sex but av kissed nd hugged.. undecided[
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

My sweetheart.
lol ok
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by NwaJesusteete(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank GOD i just disvirgine today just once and still too heavy for me8-)
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by annita19(f): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Talking about period, what's delaying mine grin jk

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Pamcrest(f): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
It simply shows boy n girl were not on d same page about their relationship. No woman should be getting preggy unless with mutual consent. Ladies, protect yourself....no condom, no show. And don't think u can trap d man into marriage thru such method....it will backfire.
Men, when will u learn? Forever it is settled that women will be one up on u....be wise. Some of u refuse to condonise then u begin to cry foul....just claim your child, d reward of your moment of sweet insanity!
My humble submission
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
please dedicate your 1000th post on Nairaland to me
I dedicate my 1,000th post to you. smiley
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
clevvermind:
@vickyyB. u go hear am today. wu send u go talk dat tin. u know say guys nor won use ear hear am.
lol. 36mentions cry
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by okotv(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
VickyyB:

I dedicate my 1,000th post to you. smiley
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by eronxdabishop(m): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2014
But why will a girl know her mentrual circle and not know her ovulation period?once u are sexually active,you ought to know when ur egg is ready to fertile your egg.You miss your period,u go find it#period
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by eronxdabishop(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2014
eronxdabishop:
But why will a girl know her mentrual circle and not know her ovulation period?once u are sexually active,you ought to know when ur egg is ready to fertile your egg.You miss your period,u go find it#period
eronxdabishop:
clevvermind:
Some guys will have unprotected sex with their girlfriends over and over again and when their girlfriends tell them that they have missed their period, they will be looking surprised. Why?

babe: i have something to tell you.

guy: what is that again? u want to asked for money again? didn't i give u 15 thousand naira last week?

babe: it is not about money. can u guess?

guy: guess what? i'm not good at guessing.

babe: i missed my period.

guy: then find it na. pls stop this joke.

babe: it is not a joke. i am 6weeks pregnant. i am with your child.

guy: (looking surprised), how come? how manage? are u mad? did i tell you that i want to become a father now?

and bla bla bla...

funny tins. grin

why are some guys like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.