Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili (28553 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Ishilove: 4:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

But the seriousness in baba face is worrisome undecided

Take a moment and check baba face again
Lmao! cheesy

I was particularly struck by it. Baba seemed to positively relish the 'boisterous' hug grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Must everything been on front page?
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Ilekeh(f): 4:04am On Dec 11, 2014
*digs up the woman's picture on google* LOL you've got to be kidding me. ewwww

OBJ is going blind? undecided
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Women have being running heads over hill for him,seems pa-obasanjo(ancestors) is a charmer when it comes to women affairs.....

Dude can have Agbani Darego or current miss Nigeria Iheoma Nnadi in his sheet within the split say of "Jack Robinson"
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by kurt09(m): 4:12am On Dec 11, 2014
#Bringbackourboisteroushug
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by leofab(f): 4:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Aunty you blow grammar or not; what I know is that both of you are romancing in public.... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by kudosman79(m): 4:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Hw can thy behave their selfs wen they are working to un seat GEJ.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by aresa: 4:24am On Dec 11, 2014
To all the perverts and gossiping backward market women and fhaggs running around with pictures of another man, add this picture to your collection.

Hope you have many more tormenting and sleepless nights forever...

Awon akiriboto okunrin... grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 11, 2014
aresa:
To all the perverts and gossiping backward market women and fhaggs running around with pictures of another man, add this picture to your collection.

Hope you have many more tormenting and sleepless nights forever...

Awon akiriboto okunrin... grin

apc tout
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by dvee2: 4:29am On Dec 11, 2014
OBJ has always been like that, playing with his ministers. What can you say of this picture of him and Ngozi Okonjo-iweala? would you say he is caressing her hair? At that time people say he is caring president. Now because its Madam Oby of BBOG, they now reading meaning into it. Dirty minds as she said.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by aresa: 4:30am On Dec 11, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

apc tout

Tout sure sounds way way better than grown men and gossiping market women running around internet with pictures of another hugging a woman.

Obviously, you people grew up in a loveless households where they don't hug you or show you any kind of love and affection so this is very strange and abnormal to you hence your perverted and shameful gyrations like fhaggs... grin

I really do feel sorry for you market women sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by onadana: 4:35am On Dec 11, 2014
sadOne of my wife's male colleague in the office merely shook her hands....I was aghast....not to talk of hug.I see married women as sacred species and it should remain so.What they did was wrong and we all deserve an apology.It was traumatic and repulsive to some of us.We still have values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by aresa: 4:41am On Dec 11, 2014
onadana:
sadOne of my wife's male colleague in the office merely shook her hands....I was aghast....not to talk of hug.I see married women as sacred species and it should remain so.What they did was wrong and we all deserve an apology.It was traumatic and repulsive to some of us.We still have values.

You people sound like backward stone age people with zero exposure in life, you are like the clowns having their wives walk around town covered from head to toe...

I hope you people confine this stone age mentality to your villages sha...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by bewla(m): 4:43am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=8pt][/size] let say u in the camp of the president u look for any think to discredit any one or group or society who don't like your bado sorry presido in dis cass two for the price of one and let say u are and ordinary nigerian who hungry has blind to no the right thing from the rough u say its ok stealing is not corruption any thing goes now let say u from my own side of the town we say soon the truth will b out sense no smoke without fire fire so wait and lean some tin
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by mufutau55(m): 4:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by gtrust: 4:46am On Dec 11, 2014
Na lie!!!

Why were your mouth opened while your neck was being kissed
Why were they opened
Why was it opened

Can't you see OBJ posture as if he was ready to catch the grenade for you

LOL!!!
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tpiah2: 4:47am On Dec 11, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

if it was my mama that Obasanjo was groping in public will you say it is maturity?

thats a question for the stars.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by dvee2: 4:48am On Dec 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Playing with his Ministers? May be that is why or how they all got their Ministerial jobs..

Wait now, does that includes all the men Ministers too? Or there are no men Ministers? Oh! No.

Note: Any man who have had sex with his own son's wife can never be trusted with any woman... including his own daughter.

Shikena.

My question to you then is simple, should we deduce from this picture now that he is sleeping with Ngozi Ikonje-iweala?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by mufutau55(m): 4:49am On Dec 11, 2014
gtrust:
Na lie!!!
Why were your mouth opened while your neck was being kissed
Why were they opened
Why was it opened

LOL!!!

Gtrust, you nailed it right in nose... Exactly, she was enjoying it, forgetting they are in public. Furnicators.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:51am On Dec 11, 2014
I refuse to be distracted. PDP is trying to distract us from the issues raised by Obasanjo in My Watch.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by brainpower(m): 4:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Convenient for her to say cos it involves her, she expects us to be civiized and pure. Though I believe she allowed the hug based on normal greetings out of excitement but I doubt if baba had pure thoughts when he did that. The problem with us in this country is hypocrisy, I remember when GEJ was dancing at a rally close to a woman, she and El Rufai and others had impure minds and it was ok but now it isn't ok to have impure minds cos she's involved. The man in question is a chronic womanizer who wrote about people's infidelity in his book yet decided to have selective amnesia when it came to his son's accusation of sleeping with his wife. But finally, based on African tradition and official protocol since they were in public, it was completely wrong for OBJ to hug her from behind. Completely wrong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 11, 2014
This man is just too randy
I bet you Mazi Ezekwesili is sharpening his cutlass

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Gtrust, you nailed it right in nose... Exactly, she was enjoying it, forgetting they are in public. Furnicators.
Obasanjo came from behind without her knowing it. She might not have liked it, but the alacrity with which it has done and the fact that it was Obasanjo left her surprised.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by ibson99(m): 4:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Both of them are old and worn out. Can they still respond to any sexual feelings?
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by mufutau55(m): 4:59am On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Obasanjo came from behind without her knowing it. She might not have liked it, but the alacrity with which it has done and the fact that it was Obasanjo left her surprised.

Probably that too.. but then it could also be anything... The man does not have good record with women.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Ikott(m): 5:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Baba's eyes are closed sef. Plenty passion. But twas just a hug.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police To Move Dino Melaye To Lokoja With Helicopter By Force - THISDAY / Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi / "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.