Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili (28558 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Rexyl(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2014
doing this kind of thing in public to a married woman is unexpected. such habit promotes public disgrace, it is against our culture and tradition so people querying the open display of disgrace are not mistaken.

that display shows many things about love and care, esp btw married people

haba that's 3muz baba!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Isiterere(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2014

Public display of affection goes wrong.
But I still prefers this one to the public display of shameful dance by GEJ so some months ago.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Klinee:
If she hvnt had any romantic relation with him, he will never kiss and grab her like this. This is not hugging but grabing from behind and kiss. Women knows how to pretend alot but they still do it.
U are so so on point!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by ono(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2014
With OBJ's pedigree with women, I will be worried about Oby, if she were my wife. No one expects her to say something is going on/or happened in the past between her and OBJ, but it's what many have seen that agitates the mind - and we don't need her to explain anything further.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tete7000(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2014
brainpower:
Convenient for her to say cos it involves her, she expects us to be civiized and pure. Though I believe she allowed the hug based on normal greetings out of excitement but I doubt if baba had pure thoughts when he did that. The problem with us in this country is hypocrisy, I remember when GEJ was dancing at a rally close to a woman, she and El Rufai and others had impure minds and it was ok but now it isn't ok to have impure minds cos she's involved. The man in question is a chronic womanizer who wrote about people's infidelity in his book yet decided to have selective amnesia when it came to his son's accusation of sleeping with his wife. But finally, based on African tradition and official protocol since they were in public, it was completely wrong for OBJ to hug her from behind. Completely wrong!
Gbam! You are on point.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by chuksmad(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2014
You can not blame Oby for the embrace, do u want her to scream or slap OBJ? OBJ came from behind and unexpectedly, so leave the woman alone. If to blame, it is OBJ that deserves to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Cholison(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2014
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the hug, just as she has said dirty minds are insinuating, let all of them go hug a transformer, even though PDP has failed to generate electricity and transmit through it, who knows they might come out with a world record.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by deletrue: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2014
tpiah2:
abegi, if it were a young man, i'd say something is up.

both of them are matured ,so people should get their minds out of the gutter.

like i said, he probably did it intentionally to stimulate the rumour mills aka rumour mongers.
Would you allow your mother or your wife assuming you are legally married, allow that infectious and rusty mouth of Obasanjo to go near her? Why are you youths turning our normal ways down. A married woman to be kissed that way in the public?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tete7000(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2014
DrGroove:
What people don't seem to understand is that pictures speak volumes...I wouldn't let myself be in a compromising situation as this. It's a plus to the man and minus to the woman

What many don't understand is that before a man can have gut to grab and hug a woman like that there must have been some measure of intimacy between them. A woman who has consistently made her no-nonsense stand known to men is not likely to just be handled the way Obj handled Oby. Permissiveness brings contempt. Sadly somewhere in this thread someone posted a picture of Obj adjusting Ngozi Eweala headgear, how does that compare to this amorous hug?
Oby and her hypocritical followers may try to attribute the negative gossips to dirty minds but what they fail to understand is that 'those who live in glass house don't throw stones'. If anyone thinks he/she has any integrity to protect, then the person has to mind his/her conduct in public. People will talk and insinuate, it's their right just like Oby herself has done at many times in the past when it concerned others. The society has it's norms and values, those are not going to be bent to accommodate anyone. It is individuals that need to bring themselves to conform with societal expectations. She needs to watch what she does in public; the world is watching and will always judge. And by the way is she the only past Obasanjo's female minister at the book launch? If so she must really like baba, maybe it is out of that excitement baba grab her like that.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by major466(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Judging by the picture she isn't the one at fault because he (OBJ) came out of nowhere behind her while she was sitting down. There's nothing she could have done to avert the situation.
OBJ's action is reckless. I wonder how his wife will feel when she sees the picture.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by charlesng: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Some Nigerians are just stupid. What would she had done? Push and Slap him? Evil doers thinks evil thought, low brain people.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by cjayy(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
This happened recently. So these two are dating abi!

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by lagcity(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Babymama1:
This man is just too randy
I bet you Mazi Ezekwesili is sharpening his cutlass

Abeg who be Mazi Ezekwesili? dis so-called Mazi will enter kirikiri if he utters a word. grin cheesy
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by cjayy(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
The lady in the above picture is Kim Kardashian when she visited US Troops in Dubai recently.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
I dnt care if they both hav sometin to do wit each other or not, but u cnt hug my wife like dat! Are u mad?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by lagcity(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2014
i wish Nigerians would get riled up like this when they see corruption. shame shame shame. much ado about nothing.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by lagcity(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Jenams:
I dnt care if they both hav sometin to do wit each other or not, but u cnt hug my wife like dat! Are u mad?
wetin u fit do? all na shakara. angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by deletrue: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2014
tpiah2:
why you wan quench on top obasanjo matter nah?

is oby your mother?

the lady has explained what happened, why you dey "faraya", are you frustrated perhaps?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by JEITO: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2014
This photographer badt dieeeee!!! See angle abeg!!

I need contact am for my friend's wedding grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by felifeli: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Really people credit OBJ with too much. Haba, playboy and active sex maniac at 80 ?!! Come on people .
If this is so, I want to be like him,
Baba what is the secret of your burantashi ? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by LordGuru: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
I wonder why they always try to deny it. Obviously, Igbos and Yorubas inseparably in Love since time immemorial.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Myself2(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Mrs Ezekwesili,if you are not OBJ"s ashawo (something that so many people knew a long time ago),why are you going to great lengths to explain the public smooching he gave you

Please stop it.You guys didn't even do anything,compared to what you may have done in private,so shove the explanation abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Orikinla(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Aunty Ezekwesili, don't mind the dirty minded false accusers.
Many of them have been enjoying more than boisterous greetings from girls and women and in fact snatching the girlfriends of other guys.
Hypocrites of the lowest order working for hypocrites of the highest order in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by spankyflex(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
aresa:
To all the perverts and gossiping backward market women and fhaggs running around with pictures of another man, add this picture to your collection.

Hope you have many more tormenting and sleepless nights forever...

Awon akiriboto okunrin... grin

how does this relate to the topic?
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by DarryOsh(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

if it was your mother that Obasanjo was groping in public will you say it is maturity?

you are of dirty mind. do you know the meaning of groping? how is this groping, pray tell?

haters can hate. if you want to bring oby down, please find some less silly accusation. trash!
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by rayval(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some Nigerian youths are so annoying......what is the big deal about the hugging...some pips just want to talk. i have never seen a woman like oby and not sure our generation can produce such....we just chilax and write rubbish because we have access to internet......even if she is invited by buhari, she would go and she would speak whatever is in her mind. know someone before you judge...wish she could get political so we can make her our president.....
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by aresa: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
spankyflex:
how does this relate to the topic?

Reading and comprehension obviously failed you...
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by aresa: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
rayval:
Some Nigerian youths are so annoying......what is the big deal about the hugging...some pips just want to talk. i have never seen a woman like oby and not sure our generation can produce such....we just chilax and write rubbish because we have access to internet......even if she is invited by buhari, she would go and she would speak whatever is in her mind. know someone before you judge...wish she could get political so we can make her our president.....

Many of these jobless gossiping market boys obviously have nothing better to do with their existence. They are grossly unexposed to basic things civilized people do like common hugging and pecking.

One even said he almost lost his mind because a man shook hands with his wife.

Obviously, OBJ is the least of their worries..

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Billygee2u: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
woman ,no amount of words or denial can justify u.the action we saw on the picture speaks a lot about you and OBJ'past.It tells the world that you were OBJ's Dog when you were serving under him.
it tells that nothing is secret forever.
the wind have blown and we have seen the fowl's anus .
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by DarryOsh(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Billygee2u:
woman ,no amount of words or denial can justify u.the action we saw on the picture speaks a lot about you and OBJ'past.It tells the world that you were OBJ's Dog when you were serving under him.
it tells that nothing is secret forever.
the wind have blown and we have seen the fowl's anus .

very silly way of thinking.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Billygee2u: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
DarryOsh:

very silly way of thinking.
may the same happen to your wife or your future wife .
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by aresa: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Billygee2u:

may the same happen to your wife or your future wife .

Very juvenile and backward rubbish..

...only insecure and immature men with low self esteem moan, cry and go crazy because of common hug and pecking friends exchange..

You people sounds too bush, ignorant, uneducated, villagish and barbaric...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police To Move Dino Melaye To Lokoja With Helicopter By Force - THISDAY / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 / UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.