Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili (28551 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Klinee: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Tlovely:
d fact dat u answer "tit' is it not enough ashawo 2 describe u... remove d log of wood in ur eyes b4 complaining about a spec u cannot see in d eyes of anoda person... slowpoke mudafvking bisexual...wat dat woman has done 2 u has neva been clear 2 anyone.if dey ask u 2 come out n explain y u ar hating on her, foolishness is wat u wld spew...twerp.
Are u blind to see the picture? Why abusing the girl? She call her(oby) his ashawo becos of the picture she saw. Dont be stupid! Mumu!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by benson81(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2014
When Stella was alive would Obasanjo have been ok with any man handling her like that.Yet he is ok handling another man's wife.And the shameless woman has mouth to talk.In America where she is coming from is that how former bosses or present bosses handle other peoples wives!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Klinee: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Nelsman:

Na wah oo! That was kinda' harsh, she is a woman like you for crying out loud. That Obasanjo greeted her in that manner does not necessarily connote that she is a woman of easy virtue. If you are called up to substantiate what u posted here, i bet you u're gonna give that worst clueless look. The measure you use for others is the same measure you will receive.
ashawo are they not women.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Zikdik(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2014
emmahoney:
Bembestic story for the gods. Okpekemization is brutally allowed, the gods are wiser than the wisest!!. Kariability is that of OBJ XYZ comradium
O ti carry pa.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by nellyelitz(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Look at them...APC navigator and APC pretender

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by harry509: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

Source:http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/im-not-obasanjos-concubine-ezekwesili/
continuel am nt suprise @ all. Nigeria politicial's they need women 2 recharge their *pba3* wink wink
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by dustydee: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Why don't some people mind their business?
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by omonla555: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

if it was your mother that Obasanjo was groping in public will you say it is maturity?

That shows that your Mother is adulterous and has no value.

Does this shows that Obasanjo is going out with the woman?

Ask your mother this silly and idiotic question. People of easy value, seeing two people embracing thinking filthy.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by idumuose(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2014
What do you expect Oby to do? To slap obasanjo who took her unawares from behind? They should leave the woman alone jor.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by 49cents(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2014
I see an overtly happy Old man who was carried away to see one of the finest personalities in the country at his controversial book launch

She was sitting down and he wanted to hug her c'mon

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by asamaigho(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2014
tpiah2:
why you wan quench on top obasanjo matter nah?

is oby your mother?

the lady has explained what happened, why you dey "faraya", are you frustrated perhaps?

no excuse,for all dis attrocities by obj/boy,
if u understand. attraction u will kno dis was not ordinary.
u don't just kiss anybody from behind with their. hand on tite grip,
y didn't obj do d formal and acceptable front peck? y go tru d back,
in fact both of them has lost decorum of African tradition,
kissing anoda man's wife from behind is a "no no "
#notopoliticalfornication.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by asamaigho(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2014
coded01:
Why blame her when obviously its her former boss that's hugging her from behind... angry

Make she push baba or what are they talking about? gringrin

tins like dis r not coincidental,the water,has been in d conduit for long,
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Rubbish . I even thought he was holding her bum-bum. These are just PDP /GEJ goons trying to score a cheap point on their 2 critics .

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by onadana: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2014
aresa:

[color=#006600][/color]
You people sound like backward stone age people with zero exposure in life, you are like the clowns having their wives walk around town covered from head to toe...

I hope you people confine this stone age mentality to your villages sha...

Paedophiles like this who make this type of comments all in the name of civilization.....bleep people's wives,children,relations all for civilization ..they see what is wrong and call it right.It is shocking to see that picture....we are in Nigeria oooo...you can give your wife as a welcome offering to your guest for the night no problem it is civilization.Ode... grin
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

Source:http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/im-not-obasanjos-concubine-ezekwesili/

no wonder the lady dey attack GEJ left right and centre.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Ishilove:

As in ehn... embarassed

It is very improper, although I feel baba meant no harm, but improper nonetheless.

kissing or pecking. wateva is not our culture. naturally it's wat people will think..

dem get mind show dis one for public meaning say no be today matter
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Firefire:

But the seriousness in baba face is worrisome undecided

Take a moment and check baba face again

him close eye like say him wan pour akamu

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Y is she explaining if she's not guilty....

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by jeffizy(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Klinee:
fool!
Ta l'eleyi o? The husband I guess. Iregbe!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tartar9(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2014
i cant imaging these two definitions of worworism naked giving themselves mouth action, YUCK!*vomits*.but they fit each other.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by cliffordmary56: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY,All thanks goes to Dr.OFURE for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr.OFURE who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr.OFURE through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my wife will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my wife called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr.OFURE for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr.OFURE is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR: +2348149158514)
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by hollaytan: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Both of them are old, their industry don rust cheesy
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Btruth: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Madam, please don't mind the hypocrisy minded people. Nothing do you and your former boss...., that was the way Obasanjo felt in saying hello to you, and I bet many of your critics will want Baba Obasanjo more intimate with them than this.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Lilimax(f): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Babymama1:
This man is just too randy
I bet you Mazi Ezekwesili is sharpening his cutlass
smiley
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Lilimax(f): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Flee every appearance of evil?
Can this kind of hug be given to a hijab wearing lady by OBJ?
No I guess. (Don't misunderstand me please)
There are things we should not joke with...
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by ify84(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
They may be innocent after all....... But definitely, I don't trust baba....

This is Africa... This is Nigeria.... But if u wear trouser we think u are indecent as a lady... If u kiss (like baba and oby) we think u shd not carry what u do in secret to public.....
We think if u are a no nonsense woman from beginning, no guy, not even obj can kiss you from behind, can he do dat to ngozi okonji iweala.....

Verdict.... They are "not" guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by holatin(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Only fool and dirty minded people will think more of the picture.
#bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Liverlife(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2014
December is here!!!

Do u need a branded customised tee shirt for any occasion like birthday, political rally or company publicity top, dept polos ,varsity jackets, shirts, tank tops or wish to identify with the football club u are supporting, by ordering your team jersey etc. Start placing orders over diz week: SNEAKERS/SHOES»buscemi sneakers,Patrick Mohr, balenciaga, versace,gucci,jordan,adidas,christian louboutin,rebook,hermes,nike airmax,yeeyzs,airforce,zanotti,jordan slippers/slides..
SHIRTS &JOGGERS:lacoste,disturbing london,pyrex,play,larmbogini, ,givenchy 3Dsweatshirts nd manymore....
WATCHES&SUNGLASSES:burberry,michaelkros,gucci,tissot,rolex,hublot,rayban,versace... I run a mobile business start buzzing!!!!! Contact: 08178048630 nationwide delivery!!

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by santicruz: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Two faces of .........
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by ennon92(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Shey Cold dey catch baba monkey ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.