Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili (28560 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
major466:
Judging by the picture she isn't the one at fault because he (OBJ) came out of nowhere behind her while she was sitting down. There's nothing she could have done to avert the situation.
OBJ's action is reckless. I wonder how his wife will feel when she sees the picture.

Which wife
Does he have a wife?
He cheated on,beat up and drove his wife mama Iyabo away

He has women and baby mamas not wife

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by major466(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Which wife
Does he have a wife?

I see.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by aresa: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Babymama1:

Which wife
Does he have a wife?

See market women gossiping skills... grin
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by gabbytabby: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Some 9ja people and their thought process. When does a peck or hug become a filthy thing most suffer from a total lack of parental intimacy and then want to visit it on everybody.

Make una carry go jo.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by cliffm43: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
the woman is nothing but ashawooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

she is obasanjo one of the pino pino......lmao
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by spankyflex(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
aresa:

Reading and comprehension obviously failed you...
mehn your hypocrisy sucks
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by DarryOsh(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Billygee2u:

may the same happen to your wife or your future wife .
mtchew!
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by fctboy: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Gutter mind indeed ! My sister don't be too proud to seek for God's mercy. You should know that all dirty and unclean things are found in the gutter. Please read Luke 6:43 - 49 with emphasis on verse 45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."
No matter how you close gutter with concrete slabs and the top clean it doesn't alter the content of a gutter but just a matter of opening the slabs.
I perceived what you demonstrated in the public with OBJ has been closed either in his mind or your mind until it came to the open during his book launch. If your heart is clean, please value your marriage and role in the church of God by fleeing every appearance of evil men so that they don't stain your integrity. Don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers and wolves in sheep clothing. You can't serve God and mingled with politicians that serve God mixed with Mammon, power struggle, immorality and all forms of worldliness. Humble yourself and repent and the Lord will bless you in Jesus name.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Klinee:
Are u blind to see the picture? Why abusing the girl? She call her(oby) his ashawo becos of the picture she saw. Dont be stupid! Mumu!
maybe if she call ur mother "obj ashawo" u go like am...e-diot...u dey defend d foolish girl poo, abi u wan pack her shit...woman armpit..ur type ar d most stewpid ediots dat ever exist on d face of this earth...no be say she even fit possibly know u or give u that tin way u don they self-service about since wey u notice say u prick fit stand on in own...abi u wan show say u fit talk 4 am, even untop her foolishness...mumu. dey chuck ur mouth for anythin wey u smell..your yeye don too smell for u, e be like say u like am like dat..mumu raise to d power of 12.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Klinee: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tlovely:
maybe if she call ur mother "obj ashawo" u go like am...e-diot...u dey defend d foolish girl poo, abi u wan pack her shit...woman armpit..ur type ar d most stewpid ediots dat ever exist on d face of this earth...no be say she even fit possibly know u or give u that tin way u don they self-service about since wey u notice say u prick fit stand on in own...abi u wan show say u fit talk 4 am, even untop her foolishness...mumu. dey chuck ur mouth for anythin wey u smell..your yeye don too smell for u, e be like say u like am like dat..mumu raise to d power of 12.
See ur mumu sense! My mother is not being romance by obj bt oby(ur mother) is being kissed, romanced and bleeped by obj. Obj don Bleep her toto tire. Imagine when he saw her(oby ,ur mother) he remember the way he take dey Bleep her(monkey style) when he is her boss in the office, he no come remember sey na public they dey. Oboy! E be like sey her toto dey sweet well. Ur mama na real obj ashawo and u know that, so shut that ur silly mouth! Ewu!
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Klinee:
See ur mumu sense! My mother is not being romance by obj bt oby(ur mother) is being kissed, romanced and bleeped by obj. Obj don Bleep her toto tire. Imagine when he saw her(oby ,ur mother) he remember the way he take dey Bleep her(monkey style) when he is her boss in the office, he no come remember sey na public they dey. Oboy! E be like sey her toto dey sweet well. Ur mama na real obj ashawo and u know that, so shut that ur silly mouth! Ewu!
u are cursed. believe me. n ur own has no remedy... it is only leading u to gather more stupidity 2 urself. they say the thoughts of a foolish person like u, perverse his own ways..if u are married or still yet to marry or wld latter in ur miserable life get married..may all the men in ur street, including the ones u dont know bleep ur wif toto in ur presence n still slap u ontop of it..u ar a foool...blieve me. an irredeemable one...infact u should be pitied..by their fruit u shall know them..nobody need to tell me how stupid u are for me to know that..i dnt need to see u to understand it..wat a Buffon..na wa o..pple dey.. xo pple like u self are human beings..na wa oo..
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Klinee: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tlovely:
u are cursed. believe me. n ur own has no remedy... it is only leading u to gather more stupidity 2 urself. they say the thoughts of a foolish person like u, perverse his own ways..if u are married or still yet to marry or wld latter in ur miserable life get married..may all the men in ur street, including the ones u dont know bleep ur wif toto in ur presence n still slap u ontop of it..u ar a foool...blieve me. an irredeemable one...infact u should be pitied..by their fruit u shall know them..nobody need to tell me how stupid u are for me to know that..i dnt need to see u to understand it..wat a Buffon..na wa o..pple dey.. xo pple like u self are human beings..na wa oo..
I dont know why u are ranting, obj is romancing his girlfriend and u ranting ontop of yourself. I only pity her husband becos the man don suffer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Fails To Get APGA Ticket / Rochas Okorocha Anointing People At Government House Chapel Owerri (Photos) / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.