Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. (10709 Views)

My Belgian Malinois puppy / I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog / 4 Months Old Black Malinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Another one left today and 3 more pups to go.

1 Like

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2014

1 Share

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
lynx

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Seun(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
I love their dark faces. What type of people bought the ones you sold? Breeders? Trainers? Security companies?
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Seun:
I love their dark faces. What type of people bought the ones you sold? Breeders?? Trainers?? Security companies?
Trainers. I don't feel comfortable selling to some breeders.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Inkredible(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Trainers. I don't feel comfortable selling to some breeders.
Nice dogs. More vid links?
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Inkredible:

Nice dogs. More vid links?

Have you check the Facebook video links I posted?
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by MK9G: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2014
T
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Inkredible(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Have you check the Facebook video links I posted?
Just one vid link on FB. Is there any other vid link?
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Inkredible:

Just one vid link on FB. Is there any other vid link?

I posted one maybe last week and I can just shuffle it out yet but their is no reason to keep posting videos all over. If you need anything just ask or come to my whatsapp and I will be glad to help.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Inkredible(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I posted one maybe last week and I can just shuffle it out yet but their is no reason to keep posting videos all over. If you need anything just ask or come to my whatsapp and I will be glad to help.
Just mailed you. Kindly reply.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Inkredible:

Just mailed you. Kindly reply.

Check your mail.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by rufdan(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Wow, malinois are super dogs. This is the kind of dog I love. Am crazy and I have high energy, I wish I have more to buy one.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by rufdan(m): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Op, God will bless you for loving dogs
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2014
rufdan:
Op, God will bless you for loving dogs

Amen and you too.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
new year pics.

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2015

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Playing with big brother.

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have a pup with natural short tail in my litter , I'm selling him at a very reduced price with the agreement of no breeding. Contact me with your offer and he could be yours. I will post his pictures later.

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by kuzee(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2015
I just de observe una,.
dunno if it the same Pup you are talking about, coz earlier you said you can't sell just to anybody, but now is the opposite, the way I look at it to be frank..
your 150k is too high considering the fact that this is Nigeria. it not a common breed here, and bout agreement of no cross breeding, mehn I don't wanna talk much, just relaying my mind, no beefing like this your pups, they are growing fast..
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
kuzee:
I just de observe una,.
dunno if it the same Pup you are talking about, coz earlier you said you can't sell just to anybody, but now is the opposite, the way I look at it to be frank..
your 150k is too high considering the fact that this is Nigeria. it not a common breed here, and bout agreement of no cross breeding, mehn I don't wanna talk much, just relaying my mind, no beefing like this your pups, they are growing fast..

Thanks for your observation. Price is not the issue for me but for the dog to go to a better home. You can imagine someone asking how to make dog aggressive which could be deadly . I even gave a dog out for token to cover the feeding and other expenses but trust me I will only sell to someone willing to learn about them or an experience dog handlers irrespective of the price.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Spirit1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Do you still have them?
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Spirit1:
Do you still have them?

A male pup currently available .
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Boy is 3 month old.

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Spirit1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Looks pretty small. I guess the last of the pack.
How much is he going for?
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Spirit1:
Looks pretty small. I guess the last of the pack.
How much is he going for?

This is small for a 3 months old dog? I intend keeping him for myself bro I won't be very much around to work with him that's why I decided to sell him. He is the biggest of the litter. Make an offer .
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Femi2Ranking(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
This are beautiful dogs, being used in many shows this days on Tv..
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Spirit1(m): 1:51am On Feb 01, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

This is small for a 3 months old dog? I intend keeping him for myself bro I won't be very much around to work with him that's why I decided to sell him. He is the biggest of the litter. Make an offer .

email me: cooldrazix@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by Baroba(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
These dogs are no joke, I watched a few clips on YouTube their energy level is totally insane.. Kudos to the seller for not wanting to sell to just anyone.. That's the ethical approach all breeders should follow.. Thumbs up oga, your dogs look good.

1 Like

Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by oluomoadebayo: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Baroba:
These dogs are no joke, I watched a few clips on YouTube their energy level is totally insane.. Kudos to the seller for not wanting to sell to just anyone.. That's the ethical approach all breeders should follow.. Thumbs up oga, your dogs look good.

Thank you brother.
Re: Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. by damoskid(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
diz is my Belgian malinois SNOPE she's four months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! / My Friends Dog Was Humping On Me / Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.