Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? (10028 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Hazardd(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

11 months n still counting? wat else?
You are not playing your game wella......
maybe you lack that finishing touch grin

Is like the girl is seeing you as desperate guy
and that is a big turn off in girls.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
chibwike:
Op you can even marry her, abi.....why not marry her and save us.. the stress of advicing you on how to convince her to go intimate with you....i pity girls that sell themselves, coz a guy promises to marry them.
fulltime undergraduates marry these days i guess.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by chibwike(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

fulltime undergraduates marry these days i guess.....
Yes, they do
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
chibwike:
Yes, they do
borrow me 200k...i wil send u the IV in a months time smiley
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

yeske

because ? since you can marry her why don't you just wait?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

Oh yes am a learner , I learn everyday so?
Not that kind of learner I mean,don't get it twisted
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hazardd:

i am no desperado
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by chibwike(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

borrow me 200k...i wil send u the IV in a months time smiley
what re u gonna do with it.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
samflexxy:
yes its a must his a guy nao trying putting your self in his shoes

There are men like him who dated for years without touching their woman so it's not difficult.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

because ? since you can marry her why don't you just wait?
i cant wait....lyk crsly
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
still dont get why u guys fnk i aint romantic, i'm resuming my final year (500L) next month, dis gurl aint in school yet. always try my best to satisfy her. we kiss, romance buh when it gets 2d main business na wahala.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
chibwike:
what re u gonna do with it.
the needfull...get married cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Tapout(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
from your write up, you actually want a sex pathener..conji na wetin dey worry you.....If you like go rape person pickin.. na inside kirikiri dem go burst your nyash for 21 years.. nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by idu1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
How old are you.......
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Godmother(f): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hazardd:

And you would know this...how? Professor bedmatics.Lol
I'm sure guys like you are also not getting any o, with all your sweetmouth cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
idu1:
How old are you.......
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by chibwike(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

the needfull...get married cheesy
Ok...send me ur account number
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

the only reason i know is dat her ex went intimate with her and dumped her. why must she take revenge on me?
Well,you need to earn her trust.
She probably thinks you are going to dump her once you sleep with her.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
Not that kind of learner I mean,don't get it twisted

Lol , I know .
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
You cant * convince* someone to be intimate with you. And you really shouldnt.

Trust is earned over time and its not forced.

If you do manage to get her to be intimate prematurely before she is ready:

Then, that friend, by definition is pressure; bordering into rape.

You really have to ask urself why the need to convince her. Perhaps a bit of selfish motivation there.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

Lol , I know .
So I know you understand body and soul
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

There are men like him who dated for years without touching their woman so it's not difficult.
are you sure does men that dated for years without touching there wife are real men
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristina1:

Well,you need to earn her trust.
She probably thinks you are going to dump her once you sleep with her.
how do I earn her trust?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
samflexxy:
are you sure does men that dated for years without touching there wife are real men

if they're not then what are they?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
So I know you understand body and soul
yes I do but you didn't have to be sarcastic .
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

There are men like him who dated for years without touching their woman [size=20pt]so it's not difficult.[/size]
Says who?? shocked
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

yes I do but you didn't have to be sarcastic .
That's d world I live
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

Says who?? shocked

ELANTRACEY grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Mzgracie(f): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

ELANTRACEY grin

Bae, what's up?

This is temi-gracie.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mzgracie:

Bae, what's up?

This is temi-gracie.

My love am good .

Long time, how are doing ? what happened to you other account ?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
That's d world I live

Then you better change it.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

ELANTRACEY grin
[size=20pt]Big Fat Lie!!! smiley[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Girl Mad??? / Define Your Boy/girlfriend/wife In 3 Words / What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.