Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? (10017 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Godmother(f): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hazardd:

Lol, yea am not getting any.... I don't have time for that.

is like guys have bedmatic you before with their sweetmouth.. Eeyaa cheesy
That's show that you are not sharp enough grin

Funny you. You don't even know how to ask a question
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Emodeee: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
Bros they don't wanna tell you the truth..
they all left cos you aren't romantic grin
If she loves you...You don't ask a lady or beg a lady for sex..
If you are sexy and romantic enough... you nor go dey beg dem

is dat ur tactic? getting intimate with sexy and romantic men. i ll lyk to let u knw dat ur tactic is nt applicable to everyone.
some ladies jez want to hear u say it even tho u av been giving numerous body languages, they jez ignore it. they need u to utter it out. pls darling, let's mk luv, dats all.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , not exactly , you know even a kid in this generation knows about 5ex even more than adults .
True...but it doesn't make the knowledge of it being overrated possible.

Anyway I rest my case. smiley
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by ritababe(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

pls recommend some movies

go shop ask for romantic movie, they will give you
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
from d look of tinz, seems I'm not d only one in dis situation...how I wish d mod can move this to front page
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

go shop ask for romantic movie, they will give you
ok. I don't like romantic movies dho...prefer sci fi, history n drama. but if dat will help, I'll gladly watch
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Hazardd(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Godmother:

Funny you. You don't even know how to ask a question
Lol,I didn't ask you a question
I have already gotten the answer I need grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Mzgracie(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

My love am good .

Long time, how are doing ? what happened to you other account ?

My dear, nah long story ooo.

How are you doing?

It sure feels good to be back and better.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mzgracie:

How are you doing?

Helo dear wassup with you?
What happened to temi acct?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emodeee:

is dat u? @ya DP. If Dats u, will lyk to inform u dat, the low cut perfectly fits u.
Xo i'm SINGLE, u r SINGLE, i advice we MINGLE.

Lol , you're a clown , am not on low cut I just styled my hair .
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Mzgracie(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Helo dear wassup with you?
What happened to temi acct?

Bae, I deactivated cos of some reasons. For some really personal reason.

Am back and better now.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Emodeee: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

Lol , you're a clown , am not on low cut I just styled my hair .

oh really, IT'S BEAUTIFUL jez d way u r.
Xo hw do i contact u? Xo we cn cntinue d conVO in private.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

True...but it doesn't make the knowledge of it being overrated possible.

Anyway I rest my case. smiley

Lol , hope you're good?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mzgracie:

How are you doing?

welcome back , its so good to have you back.

Am fine o , how was your day?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

Lol , hope you're good?
i'm doing good...have you seen

This Thread?
grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

This Thread?
grin

hehehe just saw it o , but he really has pink lips na grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe just saw it o , but he really has pink lips na grin grin grin
With Pumped face grin
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Fabdedon(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

This Thread?
grin
lol
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Medunah:
Must u be intimate with her??

Since you claim to love her, i think u should wait till she is ready to do it with you
hmmmm Medunah
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
Meet tosyne2much or Kechiebarbie wink
heheheheheehe.. Miss, what did you ask him to meet me for ?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mzgracie:

Bae, I deactivated cos of some reasons. For some really personal reason.

Am back and better now.
U're welcome dear.Hv missed you alot.
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

With Pumped face grin

yes na , that's he's selling point grin tongue
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
heheheheheehe.. Miss, what did you ask him to meet me for ?
she wants me to ask u how to be sexy n romantic enof for my gf to ask me for 5ex
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

she wants me to ask u how to be sexy n romantic enof for my gf to ask me for 5ex
eeeeehya.. I read your write-up and saw ppl's comments
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by blackstreak: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Shey na panku you wan chop? Easy

Just hire robbers, be their leader,

Attack her, and have your way do it romantically.

But if you're caught I didn't advice you oh, say it was the act of the devil
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
eeeeehya.. I read your write-up and saw ppl's comments
so Wats ur advice?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by Etetejake(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am a virgin boy( run out of thread)
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

so Wats ur advice?
I suggest you work on yourself.. You need not to show your desperation b4 she gives in

Hope you get me?
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
blackstreak:
Shey na panku you wan chop? Easy

Just hire robbers, be their leader,

Attack her, and have your way do it romantically.

But if you're caught I didn't advice you oh, say it was the act of the devil

bad boy...I'm not like dat
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by deylex77: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I suggest you work on yourself.. You need not to show your desperation b4 she gives in

Hope you get me?
nope I don't get, pls elaborate
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by lilmax(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Remove money from the relationship,then sit down and watch cool
Re: How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
deylex77:

nope I don't get, pls elaborate
re-strategize and evolve into a more loving person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position / Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.