Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17517 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by deiz(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
My Christmas wish is to finally be with hubby.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by deiz(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
My Christmas wish is to finally be with hubby.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Enkaynwa(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
God answered my prayers through this thread, i feel it will just be right to appreciate Him here; THANK YOU MY FATHER.

i dont know if she will like this, but i just cant help it; God Bless Ifyalways. Words cant express how i feel right now, only God will reward you.

And to all those God used to bless people here, thank you so much for putting smiles on our faces and our children's faces this season.
God bless you all! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Tushmum(f): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thought I will be able to give my parents something this xmas but it seems its not visible,
Am not happy about this but I know that my GOD is not a robber!
This time next year,they will both shed tears of joy cos God would have blessed me with a good job that would wash away all of my tears and shame.AMEN
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Enkay,a pleasure smiley

Happy holidays.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ladynice: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
1st I pray dat God forgive me al my short coming den I wish my parents gud health long life 2 enjoy d fruits of their labour & I wish myself & al my sisters God fearing men dat we wil al celebrate our wedding come 2015 AMEN
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ladynice: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
& lastly a very gud job 4 my only brother
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by dapsy4u2(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
dapsy4u2:
Dear Lord through Santa, I know this is possible some how........... I need a car, however small it is and a wife that will give me peace.

..........Grant my wishes dear Lord!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Vivly(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
A laptop
Happy Christmas with my family and loved ones.
A Christmas gift.
That's all.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by lovinam: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
babysheju2:
I wish to buy Christmas clothes for my two beautiful girls cos my hubby is broke for now I pray God would grant my wish cos my li2 girl will be @1 on January 1st I wish to her a gift
How old are your kids? How are you?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
chaircover:

no angry tongue
. silently, I've been following this babe. u are just gracious!! ur kind is rare. I don't have it all,in fact I don't have at all,I do my bit for people but still I pray to have a heart as urs. I know God alone can give that. God bless you!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by AZeD1(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2014
chaircover:

no angry tongue

What about me? Can I send you a pm?

On a more serious note, you and ifyalways are blessed.
Thanks for all you've done.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by lovinam: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2014
I sent u a mail. If I don't hear from you today..... Moving on
babysheju2:
I wish my hubby should have money so that.....*not happy*
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by austine4real(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wnt 2 stop being apuci addict,i wnt 2 stop fantasizin abt xsenga,farano etc.
I wnt 2 b a beta person&com bak 2 christ.
Plz say AMEN 2 this
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by heavensown: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
My Chrsitmas wish is for my elder brother to get a good job which will enable him take care of his family as he is about to get married. He is graduate and very hardworking but the Nigerian system has not favoured him. That is my wish.... smiley
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
naanxie:
. silently, I've been following this babe. u are just gracious!! ur kind is rare. I don't have it all,in fact I don't have at all,I do my bit for people but still I pray to have a heart as urs. I know God alone can give that. God bless you!

Awwww kiss
God bless you too babes
Keep up the good work
Have a good Xmas

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
AZeD1:

What about me? Can I send you a pm?

On a more serious note, you and ifyalways are blessed.
Thanks for all you've done.

Amen
& you too
May God meet us all at our points of needs
Amen
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nmeri17: 1:07am On Dec 22, 2014
I just wanno be happy cry
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by aghaibiam(f): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
A red cake will just be fine.To cheer me up.just got a bfn.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Kimoni: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Nmeri17:
I just wanno be happy cry

And happy you WILL be!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by bluedaze(f): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
A job that pays better with less hours...giving me more time to spend with my kids.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by remsonik(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
A cake and a pair of earrings is all I want this christmas.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
signor11:

I like your little
Its not much at all
But I won't say its not cool because its well placed and your not selfish. Pray they all find you
aww! cheesy how come am seeing this now, thanks! i pray yours find you too
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
A Mercedes Benz GLK 450. Somebody abeg help o. I'm serious. Black or maroon. Thanks. grin

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:
aww! cheesy how come am seeing this now, thanks! i pray yours find you too

Thanks am sure I'd do fine too
God answers unselfish prayers
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by shyshally(f): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm,(sighs),I usually avoid making wishes because I know half of them won't happen,well,first of all,I just wish my dad would change to a loving man,all he cares about is church and neglects his family.my mum has even taken the role of the husband,its christmas and I thought atleast he would give us something for christmas celebration no matter how small,but no,he keeps complaining that they haven't paid them.sorry for my ramblings,in summary,my wish is for my family to be happy again(which I can bet won't happen anytime soon),but miracles do happen,

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by PrettyClare7(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls i want my G.P to increase..dats wat i want for christmas embarassed
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by rockinrobin: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
I wish for good job
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by mimi338: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
My greatest wish is to be happy dis xmas,by having a place to call my home with people around to love me.writing dis in deep tears half a day to go.my name is miracle,am a female of 20 and dis is my wish,Thanks.....
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
mimi338:
My greatest wish is to be happy dis xmas,by having a place to call my home with people around to love me.writing dis in deep tears half a day to go.my name is miracle,am a female of 20 and dis is my wish,Thanks.....

God will answer your prayers Amen.
This is a phase and it will pass.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by derisgo: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2014
I want good luck to follow me next year and I want all my dreams to come true
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Demlad99(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
shyshally:
Hmmm,(sighs),I usually avoid making wishes because I know half of them won't happen,well,first of all,I just wish my dad would change to a loving man,all he cares about is church and neglects his family.my mum has even taken the role of the husband,its christmas and I thought atleast he would give us something for christmas celebration no matter how small,but no,he keeps complaining that they haven't paid them.sorry for my ramblings,in summary,my wish is for my family to be happy again(which I can bet won't happen anytime soon),but miracles do happen,

Happy Birthday. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

3 Reasons CHRISTMAS Seem To Be The Most Interesting Season Of The Year / Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos / My Daughter At 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.