Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17528 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by darfay: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2019
chii8:

Amen,I join my faith with yours,God answer you.

Thanks dear, may God answer all your prayers too
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by amikedi: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
I want Santa to help my 3 years old dota walk or provide 20k for me to pay a physiotherapist to help out. Mother's that have children of this nature, how do you tackle this problem naturally.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by chii8(f): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ebirra:
Santa I have not been a good this year but consider my good mum and give me a job

Santa could be lurking around here,put down your area of specialization or the type of job you're looking for, you never can tell.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by fulli16(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
I wish to get the job I'm working towards at the moment.
I also to wish to be a better person.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dear santa, i wish for peace of mind ,love & prosperity for my parents and siblings.
And a source of income for myself
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
My christmas wish is for god to help me with money to buy good clothes and shoes for myself and transport me to village to celeberate xmas with my family. Poverty na next year i go expel you from my life
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
MyNation:
Make God answer my prayers.
I am in Human hair and normal hair, God abeg na

Amen ohh
amen to yours too.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Ameboperoo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
A washing machine to ease the stress of washing and my Christmas is made.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by blessedchick(f): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
I wish Santa will gift me money so that I can buy the remaining baby things that is left and also buy some things for my self too.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
fulli16:
I wish to get the job I'm working towards at the moment.
I also to wish to be a better person.

Lovely. smiley
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Fairview1: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
My Christmas wish:

We have few more days to the end of this year and my dream and some of my 2019 goals haven't been met. One involving the target I set for myself on my financial goal.

Oh Lord of bank alert, God of last minute miracle, good Lord of ministerial contract, agency and parastatal connector, let your prophesy manifest upon my life.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by creamylicious(f): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
A temporary accommodation in ikotun, Lagos till I raise money for rent... help!!!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by vilight(f): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by missimelda01(f): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2019
My Christmas wishes

1) An opportunity to work/intern for a leading digital marketing agency.
2) Support to start a movement for female mental/psychological wellness.
3) A Vacation (Obudu cattle ranch is an interesting place)
4) A Phone with a good camera (this is for my business)
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by preciousele(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
I need a sewing machine oh lord, pls santa my freedom is coming up dec 22 im still lukin unto d God of miracle...
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Ensho: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh lord kindly direct santa 2 bless me with an android phone and a laptob so that i can be able to maximise most online bussines and trainings that are geared towards a better me come 2020.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dear Santa, I need gas cylinder, any kg will do. I'll be so happy
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by iflyndy: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
I wish Santa could give me a 3d wallpaper vinyl to cover d wall paint my children has spoilt
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CsRockefeller(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

I have one, it's currently bad, you would have to refurbish it.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Ebirra: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2019
chii8:

Santa could be lurking around here,put down your area of specialization or the type of job you're looking for, you never can tell.

I really wish Santa do exist, and if he does, I hope he's a part-time human resource personnel, I am a graduate of English and Literary Studies, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by loveliveshere: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2019
I wish I could leave this country for US, UK or Canada. My time residing here is up
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I have one, it's currently bad, you would have to refurbish it.
I have a bad one too. I'm scared to refill it
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CsRockefeller(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

I have a bad one too. I'm scared to refill it

Please don't fill it, it's very unsafe to do so.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Frozenelsa(f): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dear santa, I need a phone for my mum. Her phone got bad some months ago, I am not able to reach or talk to her. Any phone will do just to hear her voice, she will be so happy. Thank you Santa.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Please don't fill it, it's very unsafe to do so.
Very very. Thanks
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Depressed101: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't like making wishes..lemme just try it today.

Dear God
I need a life mentor.. Someone i can look upto and work my life towards, it has been difficult working alone.

I need dslr camera
I need drone
You the business i want to set up with it
I need some cash to attend cousins wedding in January.
I need some pocket money too before i make a change of location in January...

Thank you the laptop you bought for me
The clothes, everything you did for me this year.. Thank you for my health (especially, cos they thought they got me on that).. Thanks baba. I look forward to your blessings. Amen
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ebirra:

I really wish Santa do exist, and if he does, I hope he's a part-time human resource personnel, I am a graduate of English and Literary Studies, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Do you have experience in teaching?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Duchaello(f): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dear Santa,all I need is cash to do Christmas shopping for my children.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Majesticniyi(m): 1:43am On Dec 02, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

Random browsing brought me here but...send me a PM and lets get you your gas cooker smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Akposy(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Wow. I accidentally fell here. Let me make my first Christmas wishes
My five wishes are: 1. To have a real friend ( I find it difficult to make friends) 2. Get a scholarship to study Pastry art at Reddish Chronicles 3. I wish God bless my parents and love ones with a fulfilled life 4. I wish to be totally free from depression. 5. My last wish is to be a blessing to others in my capacity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos / My Daughter At 7 / Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.