Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17530 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by shyshally(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Demlad99:

Happy Birthday. smiley smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Rhukie(f): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
All I wish for is a better paying job that will also give me time for my business
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by doopsy(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Happiness and a too good to be true experience this season...
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by babysheju2(f): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2015
lovinam:
How old are your kids? How are you?
lovinam sorry y am I just see this anyways thanks my first is 3.3years while my second is just 1 on January 1st. even as I didn't get to buy for them I'm still happy that I have them and most especially well wishers
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
whew:

six days to go.... Someone pls help. I don't want to drop out of school.
What's the name of your school? What figure do u need now? You can prove u are a student truly?

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ahnie: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2015
i wish for a safe delivery by june 2015.and a better job for my husband.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
whew:

Thank you for replying.
I school at Federal Polytechnic Bida.
I need about #25,000 more for my school fees.
I can provide you with a copy of my admission letter via email or any other document you may require.
Thank you.
Email your admission letter to ifyalways at Gmail dot com

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2015
ifyalways:

Email your admission letter to ifyalways at Gmail dot com
Good morning.
Done as required.
Thank you.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2015
whew:

Good morning.
Done as required.
Thank you.
Would get back to you, asap.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
ifyalways:

Thank you so much.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by curve: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hi Chaircover,

I just confirmed that the sum of 7k was paid into my account.

Thank you very much ma.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
ifyalways:

pls, the dead line is tomorrow. pls, hope you have not forgotten me?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
whew:

pls, the dead line is tomorrow. pls, hope you have not forgotten me?
whew, I almost did!
I sent u a mail, please respond asap.

smiley
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
ifyalways:
whew, I almost did!
I sent u a mail, please respond asap.

smiley
Done!
Thank you.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by bollat(f): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Madam ify gud evening ma.pls did u get d mail i sent to u?i was d woman dat sent a mail to u concerning my pregnancy ma.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=whew post=29792707]
Done!
Thank you.[/quote
hope it didn't come in too late? All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
bollat:
Madam ify gud evening ma.pls did u get d mail i sent to u?i was d woman dat sent a mail to u concerning my pregnancy ma.
no madam, I didn't get your email. Email about your pregnancy? I'm not a doctor or even in the health field. Cheers
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by aghaibiam(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
I got my Xmas gift.bfp.'m so happy.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=ifyalways post=29814148][/quote]

No it did not.
Thank you.
I got it.
I am so grateful.
I know you even sending something no matter how little is a big act of sacrifice, especially since it is January.
I do not belittle this act of kindness.
Thank you again.
May God bless you richly.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by purplelady: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
@whew, you didn't acknowledge receipt.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
purplelady:
@whew, you didn't acknowledge receipt.
I sent you a mail.
I was skeptical about posting it here since you did not comment here.
Sorry about it.
I also got yours too.
Thanks to Ifyalways and PurpleLady.
God bless you both.
Amen.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
whew:

I sent you a mail.
I was skeptical about posting it here since you did not comment here.
Sorry about it.
I also got yours too.
Thanks to Ifyalways and PurpleLady.
God bless you both.
Amen.
Just felt I ought to make it clear.I got the sum of ten thousand naira each from the above two wonderful ladies.
I am so grateful again. Thank you and God enrich you from sources you never expected. Amen.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
You are welcome Whew. God bless you so much @ Purple lady. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Neyoo123: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
I wish I can get an Iphone 6plus as xmas gift, I will very happy 08036791366
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by distinct16: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
i am a fashion designer and am in need of a TAB to upgrade my business. GOD bless you as you help to build my profession
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by distinct16: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
i am a fashion designer and am in need of a TAB to upgrade my business. GOD bless you as you help to build my profession. my number is 08026476733
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by distinct16: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
[ i am a fashion designer and am in need of a 10inches TECNO TAB to upgrade my business. GOD bless you as you help to build my profession. my number is 08026476733
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Darch: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Saraha1(f): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hm¤mmmm. My wish is for God to surprise my future Husband with a well promising job. His not a lazy type, so it hurt me each time he complains and asking when Will all challenges be over? I know God has never failed and he would nt fail in my situation. I see myself sharing my testimonies soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Daughter At 7 / Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.