Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17524 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Akposy(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Wow. I accidentally fell here.
Let me make my first Christmas wishes

My five wishes are:

1. To have a real friend ( I find it difficult to make friends)
2. Get a scholarship to study Pastry art at Reddish Chronicles
3. I wish God bless my parents and love ones with a fulfilled life
4. I wish to be totally free from depression.
5. My last wish is to be a blessing to others in my capacity

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Akposy:
Wow. I accidentally fell here.
Let me make my first Christmas wishes

My five wishes are:

1. To have a real friend ( I find it difficult to make friends)
2. Get a scholarship to study Pastry art at Reddish Chronicles
3. I wish God bless my parents and love ones with a fulfilled life
4. I wish to be totally free from depression.
5. My last wish is to be a blessing to others in my capacity

depression? When you have your cooking? You already have a shiny Xmas present akpossy, that oven is lit! I'll save up and get it.. Love to experiment

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Akposy(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
depression? When you have your cooking? You already have a shiny Xmas present akpossy, that oven is lit! I'll save up and get it.. Love to experiment
It's complicated. Like I said, baking is my therapy.

Yes o. That oven is lit. I really thank God.

You'll love it! Thanks
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Akposy:

It's complicated. Like I said, baking is my therapy.

Yes o. That oven is lit. I really thank God.

You'll love it! Thanks
That's good. Love baking. Search out ur culinary school, I pray u get that scholarship, d school is nice.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Akposy(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's good. Love baking. Search out ur culinary school, I pray u get that scholarship, d school is nice.
Amen! I've been wanting to enroll in that school but the tuition fee is high for me for now

I went to GTBank Food and Fair this year. A chef, Chef Raphael was looking for chefs that will work with him (Paris and London). I boldly signified, but he asked for my culinary qualifications. Unfortunately, I had none. He said I should get one from a professional academy and get back to him. I weak that day sha

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Majesticniyi:

Random browsing brought me here but...send me a PM and lets get you your gas cooker smiley
I sent a PM
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by omotola224(f): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2019
My Christmas wishes goes......
For God to answer all of my pressing prayers
To get a nice Ac the weather is too hot cant afford one right now...
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by jenifer007: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello Santa...me I need home theatre....thank you
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Akposy:

Amen! I've been wanting to enroll in that school but the tuition fee is high for me for now

I went to GTBank Food and Fair this year. A chef, Chef Raphael was looking for chefs that will work with him (Paris and London). I boldly signified, but he asked for my culinary qualifications. Unfortunately, I had none. He said I should get one from a professional academy and get back to him. I weak that day sha
Try to reach out to family to help out. They have a branch in Abuja. 200k should be enough for everything. I pray you get it soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by taneez(f): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
I just saw this grin.

My own Christmas wish is for people to patronize me.

I sell houses with payment in installments. (Duplex and flats)... Location- Anthony, Maryland, Ikeja, Gbagada, Isheri, Mowe. You can check out my profile.

I am also into laying of tiles. I can send you pictures of our work.

Oya o come and give me Christmas present.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kinah(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
My Christmas wish list

An halogen oven/electric oven

A small mixer

Wears

God smile on me
Amen
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by princessConfy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
I pray God Almighty to bless me with a better paying, stress free and enviable job..... Amen
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Rayes3: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
What i wish for Santa is for a well paid job which is long term.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by divproducts: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
God I need a wife
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Solvik(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
God please surprise me pleasantly
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Horlartunes: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good grades no carry over courses in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by millyj(f): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2019
Financial favour and breakthrough upon my family.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2019
A good job for my son (an architect)

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Amarisa(f): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2019
I desire A job (full time or volunteering)..
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Bola146(f): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2019
I need a God fearing husband, money to boost my business and a deep freezer please... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by missyojo(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Dear Santa,
I need a marital partner, tired of singleness and a connection to an International NGO job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Jellyshine: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2019
My Christmas wish is a bicycle for my 8 year old son.Some nice maternity dresses for me as my tummy bulges everyday and a nice gown for my daughter.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Omawumi17(f): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by LadySarah: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Money to change wears for my kids and pay for my online digital skill training.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Algorithimz: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
A car to start e-hailing business and funds to obtain my driver's licence. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Teegelop(f): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
I wish I could resume to a new office(job) by January and I need money.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ChopsBBQTeamNG: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
favour

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2019
I want a heart to share my journey with.
I want another laptop, I want another job too. Whichever comes first
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by olad3la(f): 2:15am On Dec 04, 2019
I wish dat people will patronise my bed sheet and towel business this December for personal use or gift to others. cryAt least maybe I can buy cold coke on Xmas to drink.[size=8pt][/size]

I sell quality cotton bed sheets and towel. IG page @tiibbeddings
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Purpletee(f): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2019
1.No carryovers this semester
2.a phone
3.a genuine friend.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by cyntigirl(f): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2019
I wish i had an oven..baking with a stove is so hectic especially with a new born.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Hanneque(f): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2019
God of last minute miracle, I believe you are still in the business of doing signs and wonders, mine should not be an exception. I have the following wishes;

1. A well paying job in a multinational organization, its been almost a year that I've been jobless and its not been easy surviving. God please answer me speedily.

2.I want to be settled marital wise come 2020 with the one you've destined for my life.

3. Lastly I want peace of mind.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos / My Daughter At 7 / Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.