Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17532 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by calebify1(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2019
Please all I need is someone who can put me through on what I can use 25k to do.
I need to make some profits.
Real and legitimate.
I am a pharmacy student.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Langa09: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2019
I need a good phone.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by pweetyoge(f): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
A surprise one year party for my boy
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by nipora519(f): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
I wish that God will help me to get a Federal health institution for my one year internship program.
I'm a fresh graduate of Nursing Science department

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Info on a legit business where I can make 100% profit in no time.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Dammysmart: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
SBL28:
Info on a legit business where I can make 100% profit in no time.
send a dm.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kelcy1: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
My Christmas wish is to have a great job as a help desk support in a telecommunications industry

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CsRockefeller(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hanneque:
God of last minute miracle, I believe you are still in the business of doing signs and wonders, mine should not be an exception. I have the following wishes;

1. A well paying job in a multinational organization, its been almost a year that I've been jobless and its not been easy surviving. God please answer me speedily.

2.I want to be settled marital wise come 2020 with the one you've destined for my life.

3. Lastly I want peace of mind.

Same here. Amen.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Mimie05: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Jehovah i need to pay
My school fees

My phone is bad too
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
umm too many!...Jesus Christ of Nazareth pls just heal me. Take this cup away from me.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Majesticniyi:

Random browsing brought me here but...send me a PM and lets get you your gas cooker smiley
I sent a PM already.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Algorithimz: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Majesticniyi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

I sent a PM already.

I sent you a PM immediately I commented, you replied and I immediately asked for your account details....no reply from you. All I get back is PM requests from you over and over again. Check your messages please.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Majesticniyi:

I sent you a PM immediately I commented, you replied and I immediately asked for your account details....no reply from you. All I get back is PM requests from you over and over again. Check your messages please.
Let me put my details here. I'm having issues with my mail.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Majesticniyi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

Thanks

Please modify...and how much is the gas cylinder, please?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Majesticniyi:

8,500 6kg.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ahnie: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dear human santa .I need a good surprise...just a good surprise that would make me scream wink

Thanks!
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Majesticniyi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

8,500 6kg.

Sent. Merry Christmas in advance smiley

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Motirayo2018(f): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dear Santa I wish to received alert on my bank account it is empty, so I can buy provision for my daughter admission in uchospital for her eye surgery
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Majesticniyi:

Sent. Merry Christmas in advance smiley
Thanks bro. I really appreciate it. God bless you
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by peacefulhome(f): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dear santa , pls be good to be in this season. My wish is to have my own weaving machine ( manual for a start) . Money on ground can not buy a brand new one for now.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ovalrose(f): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dear Santa,
My boy has left the hospital finally. I'm grateful for his recovery...the doctor said he needs more milk and more proteinous foods to boost his system and help him develop properly...well, it would be nice to get a tin or two this season and a blender with which to make healthy fruit smoothies for him..also any clothes he can wear, new or fairly used..he won't care...all he'll know is he's dressed and warm.
Thanks in advance, Santa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by DESAN(f): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dear santa
Pls assist me in paying the loan I took for my daughter's school fees. Am expected to pay part of the payment on the 7th of this month. This will make my Xmas fun filled cos I will think less. Thank you
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2019
May God send helpers to me to have a memorable xmas as am old, sick and jobless thanks to the helpers.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Smhart1(f): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Dear Santa,
I want a new weave to rock this Christmas.

Thank you.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by tobbydy(f): 4:09am On Dec 06, 2019
dear Santa,need a tablet for my baby,thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Majesticniyi:

Majesticniyi kindly assist me to buy my drugs to alleviate my healtq challenges as am old and fragile in pains
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2019
I have saved upto 27k. I am hoping I could get 20k to add in order to afford one.

I wish this wish manifest into reality
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by SKYloafFISH(f): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2019
I really need some money to do tooth extraction... So much discomfort

I am praying a helper finds me so that December 25 will be comfortable

Please check and profile and patronize me. I can construct a good CV for you at a cheaper price
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Sewasaunt(f): 6:23am On Dec 07, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
I really need some money to do tooth extraction... So much discomfort

I am praying a helper finds me so that December 25 will be comfortable

Hello, please are you in Lagos?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by realtalk19: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2019
I wish for a sewing machine (even if it's used) to used for my sewing training practice and as a source of income. May my wish come through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Daughter At 7 / Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners? / Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.