Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky (17542 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2019
CoolJul:

Its awesome now by His grace because God has fixed things smiley . Hallelujah?

Thanks.
All glory to God! Im still with mine as nobody here has responded to my appeal for assistance. Im just fed up and losing hope.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by marydgkbaby(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2019
my wish is for my husband to get work and God's favor. I also pray for helper to bless me with some money so that the children can have a beautiful Xmas Celebration and b happy.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by marydgkbaby(f): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2019
kayusely70:
All glory to God! Im still with mine as nobody here has responded to my appeal for assistance. Im just fed up and losing hope.

don't despair for God is going to fix it. little patience will do.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by sam20erry(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
I'm a final year student of a reputable school in Nigeria, due to hardship and some other factors I haven't been able to pay 3 sessions school fee��. Which is close to 250k. I wish I have money to pay up so I can graduate with my mates next year..
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
marydgkbaby:

don't despair for God is going to fix it. little patience will do.
Amen, thanks.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by annayawchee: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
My greatest wishes.... Happiness and peace of mind
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by lysim: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by labiowoday204(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bag of rice, chicken and oil
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Validcode: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
I want a baby.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2019
I need an electric blender.May God bless the giver

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
kayusely70:

Plz don't lose hope.

God always make a way. Me that was pondering on how my hospital bills can be paid, I ALMOST came here to beg but guess what! God made a way.

Just pour your heart to Him, He never fails.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ambient: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
I wish i can find a serious person to buy my house in ph i am in desperate need of money will definitely do Christmas for nairalanders.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 3:01am On Dec 17, 2019
CoolJul:

Plz don't lose hope.

God always make a way. Me that was pondering on how my hospital bills can be paid, I ALMOST came here to beg but guess what! God made a way.

Thanks for your kind words. I pray to God to touch the minds of some people to assist me in the spirit of the season as contained in the holy bible (Leviticus 19:10, Proverb 19:17&28:27).
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2019
kayusely70:
Thanks for your kind words. I pray to God to touch the minds of some people to assist me in the spirit of the season as contained in the holy bible (Leviticus 19:10, Proverb 19:17&28:27).

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Smhart1(f): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2019
I want a nice wig
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
CoolJul:

Plz don't lose hope.

Howre u doing brother, Happy new year.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
kayusely70:
Howre u doing brother, Happy new year.
I'm very good sir, Happy new year to u too and I'm glad to see u also. I wish u the very best this year, and may God answer all your prayers in Jesus Christ name.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 5:33am On Jan 09, 2020
CoolJul:
I'm very good sir, Happy new year to u too and I'm glad to see u also. I wish u the very best this year, and may God answer all your prayers in Jesus Christ name.
Amen. How's Your Health Now?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by yetty4love(f): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Start fried dry white cow skin (ponmo) business with small capital and make profit,we sells at cheaper price(wholesales) Note:ponmo is a business that move faster in Nigeria today......How TO PREPARE....
The Dry ponmo (Purely Cow Skin) is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
*Another secret, the more you soak the bigger it becomes* For better result soak in water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48hrs.
Depending on how crunchy you want. Change the water morning and night.
It's clean and ready to cook with New year Bonanza for Ponmo 50 piece extra on a full bag and 25 piece on half bag
Grab this opportunity and start your own business and grow with it. No say I no get moneyoooo.

Who is ready *This Bonanza will be ending on 15th of this month*
https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
kayusely70:
Amen. How's Your Health Now?
Perfect.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2020
CoolJul:
Perfect.
We thank God for that, im still with mine.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
sageb:
My christmas wish- i need funds to enroll and pay for an ICT skill acquisition programme. I will be glad if i do.
Where are you, which ICT skill and how much is it ?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2020
kayusely70:
What truely is the matter with your health?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=CoolJul post=85637069] What truely is the matter with your health?
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
For those that need a laptop if you can fix the mouse board.send a pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Yellowgarri: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:
God bless you, though I don't need it, I love your kind gesture
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by sageb: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
ifyalways:

Where are you, which ICT skill and how much is it ?
i am in Delta state(Ughelli North LGA). My aspiration is to enroll for the 6 months certificate programme in graphic Design( beginning from Microsoft office applications and ends in graphic design). The total cost of the programme is #20,000. On enrollment,it is required of the trainee to pay the first installment fee #10,000 then thereafter pay the second installment to complete the programme. Thanks for the response, i look forward to hear about your decision.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by ifyalways(f): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
sageb:
i am in Delta state(Ughelli North LGA). My aspiration is to enroll for the 6 months certificate programme in graphic Design( beginning from Microsoft office applications and ends in graphic design). The total cost of the programme is #20,000. On enrollment,it is required of the trainee to pay the first installment fee #10,000 then thereafter pay the second installment to complete the programme. Thanks for the response, i look forward to hear about your decision.
Oh, I had something else in mind embarassed . Microsoft office applications sounds like something one can easily learn freely online, same for graphic design. undecided
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by Algorithimz: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:

I need it and i'm in lagos, I've sent you a pm thanks.
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by CoolJul: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2020
kayusely70:
I have seen your number though I wish it's on WhatsApp. U can edit it now if u want to.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by kayusely70(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2020
CoolJul:
I have seen your number though I wish it's on WhatsApp. U can edit it now if u want to.
My Phone Cant Do Whatsapp Its A Small Itel Phone
Re: Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky by sageb: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2020
ifyalways:

Oh, I had something else in mind embarassed . Microsoft office applications sounds like something one can easily learn freely online, same for graphic design. undecided
i don't have a laptop neither do i have an android phone (to stream videos,etc). Hence the need to learn from a service provider ( a computer institute).

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use? / Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business / Are Women Designed To Seek Multiple Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.