Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory - Islam for Muslims (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (132029 Views)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
LadunaI:

Allah Akbar! So sheikh Sazili death is on 6th, march 1998. Just 12 days after that electrifying video which is on 23rd Feb. 1998. You know I told you before is just few weeks after that video he died. May Allah forgive and BLESS his soul. Amin

But can you imagine somebody has hale and herty as he was in that video would ever think dying the following week? Wow LIFE is truly fleeting.
In that video I certainly believe he was seeing something and Signs that he couldn't utter. You see he "cried" literally before he started talking about seeing something. And one of his mureed was crying as well. That video said something to me personally. I appreciate the uploader. I wouldn't have imagined how the footage looked like. I still watch it every other day.

Another reason not to be deceived that sound health means death is million miles away. Death knows no boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed

This Definitely Has To Be Sheikh Kamaldeen's son or brother.

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2019
embarassed embarassed

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:19am On May 30, 2019
your alternative is banned too. You still retain your position until grading. After grading your submission is voided
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Do you know that Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory's mother was from Benin Republic?

Do you know that This great Islamic Scholar was born in the northern part of Benin Republic called OUASSA PEHUNCO?

WATCH THIS 17mins DOCUMENTARY TO LEARN MORE. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE FOR OTHERS TO BENEFIT TOO.

https://www.facebook.com/yesaloonaka1/videos/2372910349632728/

2 Likes

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Implications For Muslims Of The End Time Return Of Jesus The True Messiah By Sheikh Imran N Hosein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2LUBKZwNpo
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:15am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by cyojunior1(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCHr78Pb9gU

Salam bro , sorry to disturb your mentions just that am looking for an old video of mudeer markaz which he talks about mujeezah and karamah . which was posted here by couldn't find it . is there a way u can help me with the video?
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2019
cyojunior1:

Salam bro , sorry to disturb your mentions just that am looking for an old video of mudeer markaz which he talks about mujeezah and karamah . which was posted here by couldn't find it . is there a way u can help me with the video?
walaikum salaam. You are not disturbing me. This is homework. Give me time let me see if I can find it if it is still available
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:12am On May 04, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2020
SUFISM - Latest Islamic Lecture 2020 By: SHEIKH MUHAMMAD ROBIU ABDUL MALIK ADEBAYO (RTA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6yhRF1UnI
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2020
ISOKAN NINU ISLAM - Latest Islamic Lecture 2020 By: SHEIKH MUHAMMAD ROBIU ABDUL MALIK ADEBAYO (BABA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ50AnjCuJc
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Rokeebat(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Empiree:
SHEIKH ADAM ABDULLAH AL-ILORY (RA): HIS SUFI AND SCHOLARSHIP STATUS

Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-Ilory (1917- 1992) Was Honored By Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt in 1989. His scholarly work is widespread throughout Nigeria, North Africa, Middle East, and South East Asia. His students and many other scholars have further spread his work in the west. Among many other things, he was an Erudite Jurist, Linguist and Historian
---via: http://sheikhadamabdullahal-ilory..com/2009/08/al-ilorys-message.html

SHEIKH ADAM ABDULLAH AL~ILORY’S SUFISM AND LEARNING JOURNEY: REPORTED SPEECH
via: Sheikh
Adam Abdullah Al~Iloory’s Lecture during the Mawlid celebration gathering for the Mystic, Sheikh Ahmad Rufaa’ee Nda Salaatee.
watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Y5IBMaiKQ

“My father was a Qaadiriyya Sufi. I started learning the Qur’aan from him. I also started Ilimee (Islamic Sciences) with him, after which I studied under the tutelage of Alfa Esin who was a Tijaaniyah. I learnt with Alfa Umar (Imam of Agbaji, Ilorin) who was a Tijaaniyah. I finished/concluded studies with Sheikhg Adam Namaajy who was a Qaadiriyah.

Alfa Salman Ake was the first to initiate me into the Qaadiriyah, after which I took it from Alfa Nda Salaatee, I also took form Alfa Adam Namaajii (Kano). I took it from the Gabas (East). I took from Shehu Naasir Kabara (Kano), I also got initiated (in the Qaadiriyah branch) of Shehu Uthman dan Fodio (Al~Fuudawiyyah).

I became Khaleefah (of Sufi Order) through Shehu Malik Shabdabu ‘in’ Kishajamu: {which consists of; Naqshabandiyyah, Junaydiyyah, Shaadhiliyyah, Marjaniyyah and Qadiriyyah}.

But (my role) in teaching people Islamic Knowledge (kewuu) pulled me back/made me retrogress (in the khilaafah of the spiritual paths), the reason for this is: If one upholds the Tareeqah/Spiritual path, one caters for his Self/Soul (Personal Salvation), and he wont be able to cater for others.”

NOTE: Spiritual Salvation/Journey is a personal one, which entails Jihad an~Nafs (Striving against the Lower~Self/Ego). It is very important to have a Shaykh al~Waseel (Guidance Shaykh), but the implementation of all his/her teachings in the journey strongly depends on the individual courage, discipline and sincerity of the mureed/seeker to reach the pristine destination of being soaked in one’s creator. May Allah make easy for us the journey and grant us the courage, discipline and sincerity to arrive our divine destination with Salaam/Peace/Shalom, Ameen…….

Aslm brothers n sisters
Good afternoon please everyone
Am in need of help financially
My name is rokeebat am a single mother
My husband died am an orphan
I want to start a little business so DAT I can take care of my baby.
I have ask for help severely but they always want something in return
Please someone should help me for Allah sake
To eat self na problem talk less of paying my rent bills..
Pls for my daughter sake help me

Nuhu zainab oweyin

Jazak Allah bi khair
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Rokeebat(f): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gtbank
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by ymstar(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Insightful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.