Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (1659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2402992 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Oluwatobex(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2015
mercyda:
ehyaa, sorry dear
It's nice you don't feel perturbed.... Ah loff ur spirit
Ftc.... Dedicated to Humanity
One Love

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2015
LIFE TIPS. #legionafrica.

1. The most selfish one
letter word.
I.
Avoid it.

2. The most satisfying
two letter word.
We.
Use it.

3. The most poisonous
three letter word.
Ego.
Kill it.

4. The most used four
letter word.
LOVE.
Value it.

5. The most pleasing
five letter word.
Smile.
Keep it.

6. The fastest
spreading six letter
word.
Rumour.
Ignore it.

7. The hard working
seven letter word.
Success.
Achieve it.

8. The most enviable
eight letter word.
Jealousy.
Distance it.

9. The most powerful
nine letter word.
Knowledge.
Acquire it.

10. The most divine ten
letter word.
Friendship.
Maintain it.

Letter 'O' stands for 'Opportunity'. Letter 'O' appears once in 'today'. Thrice in 'tomorrow' but never in 'yesterday'. Whether Unilorin does the needful or not,have it in mind that there is always going to be light and the end of the tunnel!

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2015
MzLarem:
MrLAREMTopeqs
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2015
mercyda:
Good morning haywhy911, oluwatobex, khassy and every oda person

OK
undecidedundecided

Lol
How we grinundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by temibobo8(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2015
TopeQs:

not to good........slept late, work up very early and now experiencing a slight headache from wet oshogbo weed a little sleep.....
lwkm..pele..if oshogbo weed no do u well try kpoli...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GG99: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2015
TopeQs:

nobody should answer this..............now IS the time, don't fret, Unilorin is gon give you a good course...

morning double GEE.

Good morning bro, the VC just called me that he has been following me on social media, that the list is coming out any moment, and one of the reason for the delay is because of us that scored 70% and above, that we should have been included in the merit list. 1st I thought it was a scam, 2nd I was wondering how he located my number but it's like he got it from facebook or something. Honestly I don't know if I should believe him or not. But I give him maximum respect.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2015
haywhy911, nice write-up..........
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Oluwatobex:

Lollzz, my One and only Abami Eda is Chris black abi? Kontunu
Hope you don't go gaga when listening to his music?
You're a lady, you know?
I'm looking 4 d best possible way 2 reply dis 'you're a lady' without sounding angry..to make it short,don't include my gender in any issue if u're nt ready 2 hear a long story bou gender equality. I don't like it..what if I'm a lady?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by mercyda(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2015
khassy:

OK
undecidedundecided

Lol
How we grinundecided
wer you thinking b4....... Me is fyn, dnt no abt you
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Reekado: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Greetings my people cheesy....missed y'all like craaaaaazzy .Hope y'all been good?...One important thing I'ld like to tell is!PLS START STUDYING BIKO,we have covered ALOT!!!!...

GideonG
nobodyy
DarmyYinks
MzLarem
Klexycole-the skyblue is compulsory, you need to see how hot we look in itcheesy
Seven -keep the hope alive bruh
Khassy how far na...
Glamourroudy -Where you 4 see DAT wretched Okada wey u dey ride about 4 oke odoundecided
IDGAF bro..the stress got nothing on a nigga from the Hood

To others too numerous to mention... Maximum Respect!!
very soon I'm not here often..not to scare ya or anything o bit ITS NOT EASY AT ALL..I hardly have time for myself or even bae.

If you're a frosh guy pls beware of Karishikas ,there numbers are countless herecheesy
Respect to Everybody outchea,I might not know how it feels but trust me ,I feel your pains and y'all are ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS coz y'all FAM!

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by temibobo8(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2015
NOBODYY:
Their Labour on us wont be in vain jare
amen jesu..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2015
GG99:

Good morning bro, the VC just called me that he has been following me on social media, that the list is coming out any moment, and one of the reason for the delay is because of us that scored 70% and above, that we should have been included in the merit list. 1st I thought it was a scam, 2nd I was wondering how he located my number but it's like he got it from facebook or something. Honestly I don't know if I should believe him or not. But I give him maximum respect.

hmmmmmm.............I just pray ALL IS WELL
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Dammysmart:
@all second batchers one thing is, the list would b out o but if u r lucky to b admitted.. hmmm loads of work awaiting you. it would interest me to inform u that we are in weeks 8 already... and ceteris paribus the test would start by Jan week two and exam first week in February... u just v to work n read very hard. I feel pity for u really especially my niggers like Gideong, my longtym Bae I secretly jes like for no reason Mzlarem, My sweet lotus flower, my namesake mercyda...Duke49, seyikp I sight u...how market still remember u on 2012 thread. And finally pls help me beg temmi001 smiley) I vexed her...and to u how's gns dis morning, d weather is just too cold I can't attend. Love u all n hop to have a meeting with u all upon ur successful admission
Thanks bro..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
temibobo8:
lwkm..pele..if oshogbo weed no do u well try kpoli...

what's kpoli, undecided is it another name for STICK SWEET
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
TopeQs:
Ur osogbo wet weed is still @ work abi
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by temibobo8(f): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
GG99:

#Coughing my lungs out
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
mercyda:
am very well thank you
gud. So what's up?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by temibobo8(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
TopeQs:

what's kpoli, undecided is it another name for STICK SWEET
i tnk so..anoda type of stick weed
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Dammysmart:
@all second batchers one thing is, the list would b out o but if u r lucky to b admitted.. hmmm loads of work awaiting you. it would interest me to inform u that we are in weeks 8 already... and ceteris paribus the test would start by Jan week two and exam first week in February... u just v to work n read very hard. I feel pity for u really especially my niggers like Gideong, my longtym Bae I secretly jes like for no reason Mzlarem, My sweet lotus flower, my namesake mercyda...Duke49, seyikp I sight u...how market still remember u on 2012 thread. And finally pls help me beg temmi001 smiley) I vexed her...and to u how's gns dis morning, d weather is just too cold I can't attend. Love u all n hop to have a meeting with u all upon ur successful admission

I honestly didn't want to to do this but man you fucking up big timecrycry

I know it may sound to you like you trynna encourage us but damn it man... You sounding more like making us feel inferior... Dafuq's wrong bro..angry

Yeah we get you trynna help but if you ain't doing it right its better you don't try ... Maybe you haven't seen how much of an encouragement senoritacristo and a couple other staylites have been on this thread... That's actually the sort of encouragement we need and not this your ridicule-styled inferiority-imposing encouragements undecidedundecidedangryangry

Once again..I hope you don't take this personal..

Its simply becoming disgusting...from Remedial advocacy to pitying us Common bro how worse could it get crycry

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
GG99:
Unilorin should give me a good course or I f**k off! No be by force to go to school.

I'm not going to write jamb again but I'm not afraid of anything, I've been through worst! I can sit for jamb next year but the problem is where to apply to?

Dallah... Ka kira in

Na manta d number ka...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Oluwatobex(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
MzLarem:
I'm looking 4 d best possible way 2 reply dis 'you're a lady' without sounding angry..to make it short,don't include my gender in any issue if u're nt ready 2 hear a long story bou gender equality. I don't like it..what if I'm a lady?
Was only joking... I preach equality too, so don't get angry over triviality...
Singing: she go say she equal to man... Panranran.
She go say she get power like Man... Panranran.
Take care

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Hollyharjii: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls I nid ur advice, am a DE aspirant unilorin applyin 4 Economics, of which my poly hnd form wil close on 11th Dec 2015 cus it has bin on sale 4 d past 2months nw, buh due 2 d fact dat am stil hopin 4 dis lingering 2nd admsn list, I never giv it a thought 2 obtain d hnd form, buh am getin fed up of d unreleased list. Pls advice me, shuld I obtain d hnd form or stil kip d hope alive. Meanwhile if I go 4 d form, is it posible 2 study Economics in my PGD program cux am a Bankin & Finance student?. Tnx 2 al
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
temibobo8:
i tnk so..anoda type of stick weed

NO, IT'S NOT, IT'S EITHER O.K POP OR NOTHING cry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Hollyharjii:
Pls I nid ur advice, am a DE aspirant unilorin applyin 4 Economics, of which my poly hnd form wil close on 11th Dec 2015 cus it has bin on sale 4 d past 2months nw, buh due 2 d fact dat am stil hopin 4 dis lingering 2nd admsn list, I never giv it a thought 2 obtain d hnd form, buh am getin fed up of d unreleased list. Pls advice me, shuld I obtain d hnd form or stil kip d hope alive. Meanwhile if I go 4 d form, is it posible 2 study Economics in my PGD program cux am a Bankin & Finance student?. Tnx 2 al

buy the HND form nah, shebi it's just the form, not school fees...........as for the PGD stuff, I don't know........
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Oluwatobex:

Was only joking... I preach equality too, so don't get angry over triviality...
Singing: she go say she equal to man... Panranran.
She go say she get power like Man... Panranran.
Take care
Exactly wat I wanna avoid..you thinking dat I'm angry. I'm not. Was jst saying..u too take care.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2015
TopeQs:
hay.why911, nice write-up..........
thanks bro. The write-up is 95% not mine tho'
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
MzLarem:
Ur osogbo wet weed is still @ work abi

no......it expired with the headache...
I'm just coming out clean.....grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by temibobo8(f): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
TopeQs:

NO, IT'S NOT, IT'S EITHER O.K POP OR NOTHING cry
toh u kn berra ooo. grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by TopeQs: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
haywhy911:
GOOD, honesty is really GOOD......
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GG99: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
khassy:

Shugaban kasa (President)

D'allah ina rokæ kah ka mata duk abubuwa d suna (BBF) yi a lokacin na... Na seni weï dukan Ku Ku yi kokori kun kasa de farin chiki harr yø

Kår ka sa maganan BBF ye shiga muka ido har ka para rena baban ko ma maman ka.

Abunde Allah ya chei wey sei paru shiné sey paru ba abundè muké chey ba .

Ka ba su har rana jumma ar magana list na... Ina nufin wey Allah sei yi ikon shi kuma se ba dukanmu saa ah chikin wona wata...

[b] ALLAH YE BAMU SAA

Amin [b]

Khassy nagode faa! Walahi no be Unilorin mata mek me para oo. The man they shout sey in don dey tell me to call electrician to come fix something since day b4 yesterday but I wake up just dey room dey lie down, me wey dey enjoy nairaland faa. Na im I shout back, him sef don know sey boyz are not smiling. Na only me dey house now oo. My younger bro don grad, my sis dey U.J. Me wey suppose don get my plenty mansion sef. Omo na d story of the para oo. I dey vex! Thanks alot Khassy, you've always been there!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
TopeQs:
GOOD, honesty is really GOOD......
cheesycheesycheesy Howdy?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by temibobo8(f): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
haywhy911:
confession cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.