Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! (3745 Views)

(Photos)I Love Her For This!!! Ladies Learn / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by Applaner: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
op, u no shame.
you don go suck dis fine lady finish till she dry like skeleton, you come abandon her .

even you,
you no go see better girl like her .

if she was like dis, would you ve befriended her?
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by ikombe: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Les:
It's applicable to both gender!
both gender kwa. :-/
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by nwaobitex: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by hardbody: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Les:
It's applicable to both gender!

Sure. Exactly how i read it. It is applicable to both gender and we guys should not think its only about the ladies and vice versa.
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by orobs93(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:
For those that didnt see the joke.

Those that didnt understsnd that skeletons now sit on sofa.

It means erhn.

My Ex go wait tire, she no go find anybody better than me. Till she kpeme..

Shout out to all the gold digging ladies changing men like sanitary..

Op, are you okay ?

you are not communicating...when more than 80 percent did not understand your message I think you should hide your head in shame
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by 100Cents: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2014
orobs93:

you are not communicating...when more than 80 percent did not understand your message I think you should hide your head in shame

It is not my fault that you didn't go to school..
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by orobs93(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

shame on you still..all the time you have spent in school it is this kind of topic u can cook out from your head?
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by orobs93(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

shame on you still..all the time you have spent in school it is this kind of topic u can cook out from your head?

so there is no other thing you can think about ba?
Re: Ladies Learn From This Pics.....LEARN!!!!!! by 100Cents: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2014
orobs93:

so there is no other thing you can think about ba?

Blind man. So you saw my name as the first poster ?

Your level of illitercy is unprecedented . I believe I shouldn't be wasting time with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time / what Will Be Ur Action?(photo) / Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.