Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45587 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:
9icegee, I read your rants and NONE, I repeat, NONE of them made sense. What are you on about? The only person that had a valid reason(s) to be peeved is Oahray, and rightly so. He felt cheated and I understand his grouse. And with time, the Judges will get it right.

As for you 9icegee, you ain't nothing a rubble rouser suffering from a chronic case of ADDH!! If you have a grouse with Obinoscopy and Xcelsia, lay it bare instead of masking it with your senile charades. What do you mean by the 'ojoro' you were ranting about? Almost everyone knows Obino and Xcelsia are couples OFFLINE and expected their answers to match. There was NO RULE against real couples contesting. They have each other on Whatsapp and whatnots, so their answers are bound to match. That's what the competition is all about. When Xcelsia who resides in USA knew about Obinoscopy's (who reside in Naija) bad network during the course of earlier thread, how did she figure it out? Simply - they chat offline and are dating. There's no rule against it. So stop crying like a child whose lollipop was taken from him. Shugaryme has no profile pic of hers on her profile, yet Oahray drew her. How did he achieve that feat? Is he now into some sort of dark arts/magic? It's simple - he got her pics via mail or Whatsapp or BBM, etc. Stop crying more than the bereaved!!

@Oahray and Shugaryme, I understand your grouses. Please don't be angry. It's the first time, I'm sure next time, the Judges will try make the contest more fair and flawless. You guys rock too.

Congrats to Obinoscopy and Xcelsia, I'm waiting for the wedding bells. wink
*iv seen his type befor, on many many other occasions, hence il simply deal with him just as i do de rest befor him...I IGNORE HIM!!...SINCERELY HOPE IT DOESNT KILL HIM smiley*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Creamish:

Hello dear.

I'm actually quiet on this cos right from the beginning, I made up my mind to just have fun with it no matter how it goes. I think you shuld just let it go okay? Its just a game...Im sure the critic has been noted by the organizers and the next one will be alot better.

Cheers mate!

@Oharay.. U know u shuld take ur art to a professional level if u havnt already.. U shuld have some exhibition.

Thanks darling kiss smiley

True @ the emboldened, I know he's a poet didn't know he draws too.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idleness is a Disease! angry

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
joseph1832:
Yes. How far about the assignment for this week and the score for last week?.
Ready in an hour sir.
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
9icegee:
*lol i knew she'l take de bait, finally...no matter hw long she waits and tries to ignore it, i jst knew she'l take it at last, cos wen something stirs u inside, u jst cant ressit the urge to speak out on it else u end up burning inside...tht aside, lemme try and respond to this, cos i knw tht be as it may, the whole write up is (in)directly directed at me...pls, all shud go back to wot was written on the very start of this "game". if u dnt knw where it is, il help u, its here... https://www.nairaland.com/2006930/nairaland-couples-competition-planning-stage#28189922 ... having read thru, can someone tell me y "the winners" where eligible to play? ? ?!!! they shudnt have been part of this from start!! its wot i kept saying!! else de whole ting was carefully designed for them to win!! right from start!!! y do u wanna bring up a competition for f.u.n but u include "REAL COUPLE"? ? ? (R THEY EVEN COUPLES TO START WITH? UNTIL I SEE A WEDDING CARD, IL STILL PUT THT "COUPLE" IN QUOTES!) and a MOD at tht!! whereby he'l use his popularity to gather votes, favor, solidarity and wotever else for himself (and his "BRIDE"[?])...and he was made CONTESTANT A, others den followed...and he was mentioned on PAGE ONE, with his BRIDE(?), others werent...and he (shamelessly) made adverts, even with his popularity, others didnt...and wen he derailed from the norm, he was lamely 'warned' with a smile, while others were threatened with point deductions ( https://www.nairaland.com/2043677/nairaland-couple-year-obinoscopy-excelsia/2#28873301 ) ...and wen so-called judges referred to his write up, words like PERFECT were used on his, but not on others THIS SAYS IT ALL!!! JUST PERFECT MY A... lipsrsealed didnt i say it from day one tht this whole tin was rigged just for them to win??!!!

I can go on and on and on about this, The list is endless...il keep saying wot i did earlier, THE WHOLE SCAM WAS CAREFULLY DESIGNED FOR ONE WINNER TO EMERGE RIGHT FROM START!!! and they succeeded!!! they planned among themselves to make an already popular guy gain more popularity, well maybe this time with his "HAND BAG" tagging along, because before now, i never heard of EXCELSIA ...now we all do...so, now we all knw our able mod is getting married,(to even start with, is he..?? well, thts story for another day. il let it rest for now) they have succeeded in their plans, we all now knw them, CAN THEY NOW PLS LEAVE US ALONE? ? ? thanks!*

More rants!! You have no point!! Was there any rule against MODS competing? What sort of longass drivel is this? You have deeper issues against Obino and not the contest.

Oahray gave valid points - the exceeding of the stipulated 'charatcers' and the subtle campaign outside the thread; but you have given none!! There's NO rule against a mod competing so find another excuse sir. If his fame worked for him, you can't blame him for that. Other contestants knew about his NL fame before going ahead with the competition.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

You edited? COWARD!! angry

coward is a mean word undecided

there are ways to express your dissatisfaction without using insults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Obinoscopy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jennimma:

I believe so. Obinoscopy never hid his feelings even before this contest. Obino,shey i talk true?
okotv:
let him reply that cause I feel its more than the eye can see
Yes Miss Nairaland. I love Excelsia so much. And that's all that matters to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
I think the mods should close this thread as it has now turned old men to babies moreover it have served its purpose already angry

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Oh Lord of signs and Wonders!!!! Chineke me eee shocked shocked shocked shocked I swear we suppose join My ex(Ochon) with MizMyColi oo...U go fear epistle na....and they shall be called "Mr and Mrs Epistlechukwumna". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin

MizMyColi is my boo, she knows that. wink

*whispers* don't tell anyone o. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

coward is a mean word undecided

there are ways to express your dissatisfaction without using insults
Na only you waka come? So the indirect shot she fire no mean abi? DISAPPEAR! angry

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
luxanne:

My bad! embarassed

And sure, I'l definitely work towards addressing his points and others I've taken note of in future contest smiley

smileysmileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Oh my sweet lalaosky! I for like marry you join the ijebu I put for house ooo...you're amazing!! kiss

LOL. This your kiss is infectious, so I go chop am. grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
luxanne:
I'l just keep ignoring that attention seeker up there, too bad he's got fans that don't know him like we forum gamers do but oh well grin lipsrsealed grin
*i wonder wot other meaning the word 'ignore' has...someone is busy, talking to me wen i aint talking to her and she's der saying she's 'ignoring' me...il jst let it slid, i dnt have her time*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:
[b]9icegee, I read your rants and NONE, I repeat, NONE of them made sense. What are you on about? The only person that had a valid reason(s) to be peeved is Oahray, and rightly so. He felt cheated and I understand his grouse. And with time, the Judges will get it right.

As for you 9icegee, you ain't nothing a rubble rouser suffering from a chronic case of ADDH!! If you have a grouse with Obinoscopy and Xcelsia, lay it bare instead of masking it with your senile charades. What do you mean by the 'ojoro' you were ranting about? Almost everyone knows Obino and Xcelsia are couples OFFLINE and expected their answers to match. There was NO RULE against real couples contesting. They have each other on Whatsapp and whatnots, so their answers are bound to match. That's what the competition is all about. When Xcelsia who resides in USA knew about Obinoscopy's (who reside in Naija) bad network during the course of earlier thread, how did she figure it out? Simply - they chat offline and are dating. There's no rule against it. So stop crying like a child whose lollipop was taken from him. Shugaryme has no profile pic of hers on her profile, yet Oahray drew her. How did he achieve that feat? Is he now into some sort of dark arts/magic? It's simple - he got her pics via mail or Whatsapp or BBM, etc. Stop crying more than the bereaved!![/b]

@Oahray and Shugaryme, I understand your grouses. Please don't be angry. It's the first time, I'm sure next time, the Judges will try make the contest more fair and flawless. You guys rock too.

Ouch! grin grin

Aii, I think am done here.

*back to my solitude* cheesy

Mizmycoli dear, you know where to find me wink

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

MizMyColi is my boo, she knows that. wink

*whispers* don't tell anyone o. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
I trust you....Ochon the sharp hunter! any trap you set must catch better meat. grin grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
9icegee:
*iv seen his type befor, on many many other occasions, hence il simply deal with him just as i do de rest befor him...I IGNORE HIM!!...SINCERELY HOPE IT DOESNT KILL HIM smiley*

Good boy. So go ahead and send Oahray the credit without seeing his digits. You don't need his digit to fulfill your promise, all you need is his mail. Be fast, more action, less talk. cool

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Obinoscopy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
9icegee:
*did she just call me dear? ? ? shocked shocked wow!!!...i shift nearer to her...i hope something finally comes out of this 'dear' o! smiley*
I can see you are getting the desired attention that you seek. Creamish, I think he likes you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I can see you are getting the desired attention that you seek. Creamish, I think he likes you grin
Na he? shocked shocked

And he dey rant like persin wey dey menstruate? Hian! embarassed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I trust you....Ochon the sharp hunter! any trap you set must catch better meat. grin grin

gringrin

MizMycoli, I see you. Have you written the exam? smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:
I think the mods should close this thread as it has now turned old men to babies moreover it have served its purpose already angry
**see y i like (love...) this babe? very mature and knws wen to say the right ting, just at the right time...feel like kising her, but, am already in her soup and she's crossing her fingers waiting to explode on me hence i wont dare venture into sometin tht'l gimme more problem with her, wen iv not yet solved de existing ones(s) smiley**
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na he? shocked shocked

gringrin No kill me Badosky. grin

I'm out jare, y'all be cool. cool
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
luxanne:

You just couldn't resist huh? Oh well, atleast now I know you didn't mean it when you said you withdrew from the contest.

Luxanne... *sigh*

Before I say anything else, I meant everything I've ever said about the contest and organisation, and most notably, how you guys always tried to listen.

I wasn't even on the thread after it got opened. I got a message from Shugaryme, asking if the character limit for the poems had been modified, mentioning that others didn't comply. I could feel the disappointment. We worked on the project together and I understood completely.

So I set out to find out, first asking you on the other thread. You couldn't have missed the mention. I got no reply. I then dug out past posts and saw it wasn't changed. More than 30 mins later, I asked again on this thread while the contest was on. Still no reply. I edited and mentioned Tasha... Still nothing. You could have replied if you didn't think it flimsy too.

Then once I pulled out, there came replies, as if only drastic actions are worthy of consideration. First Bantino, half-ordering me to modify, as if I wrote it merely to get attention. Then gradually the replies turned into antagonism. If I were scared of losing, I wouldn't twice have agreed when you guys sought to make changes in contest time and pattern to accommodate others.

I can understand the reactions though. There's a certain pressure that comes with organising events, no matter how small. I wasn't out to make you guys look incompetent, but at times truth and fairness should stand taller than pride. All I expected was a level playing field.

So yes, I meant it when I said I was pulling out. For me it was more than just playing to win. I was playing for the fun of playing with Shugaryme, and I sought to give it my best because she deserves that much. There was no way I was going to sit silent with Shugaryme that disappointed, pretending everything was okay. Never going to happen. No contest is worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by MizMyColi(f): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ghostlady:
sowie dear....I use actifed,and I sleep it off...by the time I wake,I get better.
You can try it though,hope it works for you

Nne, thanks plenty.

I'll look for a pharmacy and buy.

Hian, my sleep this nigh will be Gobe tins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by chibwike(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
I see familiar faces here

IDEApro wats up

Afternoon madam idowuogbo
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by IDEApro(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
luxanne:

My bad! embarassed

And sure, I'l definitely work towards addressing his points and others I've taken note of in future contest smiley

Firstly you weren't taking his points but trying to undermine his positive contributions but now you are confessing taking his point.

So why you all debasing his contributions?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Yes Miss Nairaland. I love Excelsia so much. And that's all that matters to me.
I love you too obim kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Obinoscopy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na he? shocked shocked

grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by chibwike(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Whats up with nairalanders and contests....must there a brawl after any contests that happens here...hian!

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
Whats up with nairalanders and contests....must there a brawl after any contests that happens here...hian!
Nna jukwa biko

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by IDEApro(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
I see familiar faces here

IDEApro wats up

Afternoon madam idowuogbo

The man that never disappoints...From afar you already knew who you would have voted without even reading their creative entry.

Am good BTW...How u this festive period?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by MizMyColi(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

gringrin

MizMycoli, I see you. Have you written the exam? smiley

Ochonnnnnn

Mwaaaah kiss

The one I'm now used to loving from a distance undecided undecided

Yes o.

E de cha gom d exam

Exiokwu.....that exam aburo moi moi.

Beht we thank God.

Isa tara dat guy mehn!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by IDEApro(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:
9icegee, I read your rants and NONE, I repeat, NONE of them made sense. What are you on about? The only person that had a valid reason(s) to be peeved is Oahray, and rightly so. He felt cheated and I understand his grouse. And with time, the Judges will get it right.

As for you 9icegee, you ain't nothing a rubble rouser suffering from a chronic case of ADDH!! If you have a grouse with Obinoscopy and Xcelsia, lay it bare instead of masking it with your senile charades. What do you mean by the 'ojoro' you were ranting about? Almost everyone knows Obino and Xcelsia are couples OFFLINE and expected their answers to match. There was NO RULE against real couples contesting. They have each other on Whatsapp and whatnots, so their answers are bound to match. That's what the competition is all about. When Xcelsia who resides in USA knew about Obinoscopy's (who reside in Naija) bad network during the course of earlier thread, how did she figure it out? Simply - they chat offline and are dating. There's no rule against it. So stop crying like a child whose lollipop was taken from him. Shugaryme has no profile pic of hers on her profile, yet Oahray drew her. How did he achieve that feat? Is he now into some sort of dark arts/magic? It's simple - he got her pics via mail or Whatsapp or BBM, etc. Stop crying more than the bereaved!!

Thank you for thinking out perfectly the private life of two online personality.

The person you quote presented facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.