Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. (37246 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by zheroes(m): 3:04am On Dec 17, 2014
tell your boss to go and sleep. not all jobs are jobs okay, some are gross slavery and some people don't want to be slaves.

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Dolarman(m): 4:24am On Dec 17, 2014
rayval:
Our problem is that we know too much...If someone says he or she can't sell akara or okrika or anything less, it isn't pride. Everyone has personality and values. You set your standards. Some people think better. Some chose to pursue career, some rather futher education than settle for anything less. Just because the country's situation is bad has made most graduates to do things they arent suppose to. Why didnt you do the things instead of going to school at first# If you have a dream or vision, do not allow anybody or thing to discourage. It isnt lazinessn. Keep your hope high, be patient, keep yourn brain fresh, keep the dream. Do not settle for anything lesser than you deserve. Create a value for ur self. That will inspire you and put you where you belong and where you want to be. . We are all different people with different ideas#

I am glad you spoke my mind. People can be so clueless with the believe that only lazy people in Lagos are unemployed. There re millions of unemployed Graduates in Lagos with very good grades ranging from Second Class Lower - First class, bt the actual fact is that such people will not stup so low to start a living with any thing less than 30k a month or start an Okirika business nor fry beans cake (Akara) to survive, because their expections are high before they graduated. Those that bleep all those low life businesses are those who dropped out of school or had low grades like Third Class or Pass that knew their relevance is estreemly low and have no choice than to anything without class or taste. As for me, I will rather stay out of work and build a better portfolio till I get a Job that will give me dinity and satisfaction than to do a job that will give me money without integrity and satisfaction. Job satisfaction and pleasure matters, not even the MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Turbocharged: 4:25am On Dec 17, 2014
otykay:

where pls? are u a millionaire? you've not seen 40k to become one?

Sorry sir!
I now realized I shouldnt be talking to u.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 17, 2014
zheroes:
tell your boss to go and sleep. not all jobs are jobs okay, some are gross slavery and some people don't want to be slaves.

So because you don't want to be a slave, you will sit down home and be a burden to your family members?
There is honor in labor.

This is generally the problem with my fellow young Nigerians. If we want to even gather a team and talk business now, I find my fellow young nigerians unreliable. Everyone running their mouth and pitting game but when it comes for them to deliver and hold up their end of things, only very few can stand up to the plate.

A jamaican business man I met here in NA told be blankly once "Nigerians are book smart, but they give up too easily". This he said when we were discussing how he bought a shop from a nigerian and, through hussle within a couple yers, turned it into a booming business.
He said the Nigerian only tried for 3 months and quit.

My people do not believe in "paying their dues". If they start something and it doesn't start making millions immediately, they will trash it. Not all business happens like that. And that is why the nigerian is more privy to scamming everyone. They want to see profit from DAY ONE, no matter how that profit comes.

It is unfortunate, but from this conditioning, Nigerians are really only fitted to "Work for a big company".
In that I know Nigerians can rise to the top of any career they focus on...but they lack that ability to work with themselves like indians or asians. Every Nigerian is essentially his own island. You can't survive in the business world with that kind of culture.

Most are better off just being employees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by acidtalk: 4:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Nicepoker:
This op has been jobless for many years. Is it because u recently got that under employed job. U think u have arrived. Ur mate don build house for village. Continue to pay rent in lagos. When u die the lagoon may be ur final resting place.

Your post wasn't just uncalled for, it had no iota of sense in it.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by loveabletd(m): 5:07am On Dec 17, 2014
The boss might be right one one side but. He as forgotten that not all finger R not equal,
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by acidtalk: 5:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Dolarman:

I am glad you spoke my mind. People can be so clueless with the believe that only lazy people in Lagos are unemployed. There re millions of unemployed Graduates in Lagos with very good grades ranging from Second Class Lower - First class, bt the actual fact is that such people will not stup so low to start a living with any thing less than 30k a month or start an Okirika business nor fry beans cake (Akara) to survive, because their expections are high before they graduated. Those that bleep all those low life businesses are those who dropped out of school or had low grades like Third Class or Pass that knew their relevance is estreemly low and have no choice than to anything without class or taste. As for me, I will rather stay out of work and build a better portfolio till I get a Job that will give me dinity and satisfaction than to do a job that will give me money without integrity and satisfaction. Job satisfaction and pleasure matters, not even the MONEY.

And some people are still wondering how come people who finished school with 3rd class, pass, drop outs, and total illiterates end up employing 1st class and 2:1 holders.

This is the reason staring you all in the face.

2 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by seangy4konji: 5:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Mr class captain. Drop your list of noise makers.class teacher has gone.a lot of smart people have already given up trying in that same Lagos.
2buff:

Read my post and stop making noise.
The smart can and will always LEGALLY survive if they start thinking outside the box.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 5:43am On Dec 17, 2014
I always tell people, nigeria is the best and easiest place to make money if you are hard working and smart. People need to ask themselves this question, why is it that those who learn a trade or skill jobs like mechanics and plumber in nigeria never complain? After doing their apprenticeship work they set up a small shop and they are ok. Why is it that only graduates complain? But I have noticed 2 issues to it,nigerian graduates are very very lazy physically and mentally. And even here on nairaland ,when I read through some comments by these so called graduate I just shake my head,even to read and comprehend a 2 paragraph article is impossible for them. They don't want to upgrade themselves in any skill that requires any physical stress. But they love to do one thing ,blame blame blame another person or govt for their problems,they love to while away their time on nairaland instead of thinking of ways to improve their life. I keep telling people no matter how much u hate gej,tinubu,buhari or david mark, they are achievers ,they have achieved what they set out to be and they did it by hard work. Many youths don't want the dirty job,they only want salary jobs even if the salary is 30k . Nigeria youth need to wake up their body and brains and face the harsh realities of life and today ever changing world challenges

7 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Mettal: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2014
nnamdiosu:

I can't actually believe you guys. you guys mean to tell me that its only hard working people that get jobs? its just like you saying that only intelligent people pass exams in schools. for Gods sake having a job in Nigeria is strictly by the grace of God. you think Becos you passed a job interview or you successfully put up a business plan and it worked out ur a genius? also Mr labourer do you know how many labourers like you had an accident during work, became handicapped and couldn't work again? op tell ur boss not not judge people. the battle is not to the strong or the swift. its just time and chance that happens to we all.
ur talking BS.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Mettal: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2014
onatisi:
I always tell people, nigeria is the best and easiest place to make money if you are hard working and smart. People need to ask themselves this question, why is it that those who learn a trade or skill jobs like mechanics and plumber in nigeria never complain? After doing their apprenticeship work they set up a small shop and they are ok. Why is it that only graduates complain? But I have noticed 2 issues to it,nigerian graduates are very very lazy physically and mentally. And even here on nairaland ,when I read through some comments by these so called graduate I just shake my head,even to read and comprehend a 2 paragraph article is impossible for them. They don't want to upgrade themselves in any skill that requires any physical stress. But they love to do one thing ,blame blame blame another person or govt for their problems,they love to while away their time on nairaland instead of thinking of ways to improve their life. I keep telling people no matter how much u hate gej,tinubu,buhari or david mark, they are achievers ,they have achieved what they set out to be and they did it by hard work. Many youths don't want the dirty job,they only want salary jobs even if the salary is 30k . Nigeria youth need to wake up their body and brains and face the harsh realities of life and today ever changing world challenges
Yes,you are spot on. I used to tell people that also but they often assumes you are misleading them.Nigeria is the best opportunity for a hard worker with brains and entrepreneurial spirit.So sad a good number of people out there suffers from brain fart.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Mettal: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Dolarman:

Hey,ur talking BS. Remain poor ok, class seeker,stare at that line forever.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by kilokeys(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2014
agarawu23:
so TRUE

I did laborer jobs in lagos to get to the top sad

I am now at the top cheesy

Oluwa seun.

work harder dudes

Sir.. u are at the top of what exactly?

how much do u now earn?
and how did u get to d top?

from d proceeds of the laborer jobs?

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by cocoduck: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2014
XketchDesigns:

Are you trying to sound smart? Because you are just contradicting yourself in that post.
How can you design something and not know how it works? I don't know where you schooled that you believe a mechanical engineer does not know the difference between both engines, you surely had a bad one and I will suggest you go back to school.
Engineers design while technicians repair! So ideally an engineer has no business on the floor of a workshop other than to supervise!
go ahead and supervise, that is why I resisted the urge to attend any so called University in Nigeria, never had the opportunity to go to the US or Europe, but I prefer to learn on my own than go to any glorified nursery school, where things are turned upside down, black becomes white and girl becomes boy and vice versa,just look at how you reason. Okay, what have you Mr engineer designed? or are you going to design whatever it is in a government office or bank office, is it not in you backyard or in your workshop? majority of what we have today as technological marvels were designed in peoples back yard ie apple computer, it is quite unfortunate that Nigerian university grads reason Ta-Ta(babies), no wonder we have millions of electrical electronic grads but we still have to go to China and employ TECHNICIANS to fix our electric power sector, even ordinary soldering, they cannot do, ahhhh were is Nigeria heading to?

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by deb(m): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
make i dey use my Msc.sell pure water on d streets?

Did your boss think of how capital is a big requirement for any kind of start up?

or maybe sell pure water and use ur savings to start whareva u were trained to do at school

Lazy man talk. That is exactly how they talk. Prove that you are deserving of your Msc by engaging your brain to create opportunities for yourself. Else the Msc is useless. When we talk about Laziness here we are referring more to mental laziness. Keep waiting to have all the money in this world to start and you will see how long you will be there waiting?

A truly enlightened and educated individual don't think in the direction of his limitations alone, they look at the little they have and make the best of it. That is why I always advocate for youths to get empowered and develop at least one technical skill so that when the chips are down you are not handicap and begin to give excuses like this. Money is made in exchange for value, if you don't have any valuable thing you posses the ability to offer no man will be ready to look your way. That is the bitter truth even if you carry a Phd.

4 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Mettal: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

STOP DISCOURAGING PEOPLE WITH YOUR MENTALITY, YOU HAVE A PROUD MENTALITY, LET PEOPLE HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND MAKE MONEY, I HAVE SOLD OKRIKA BEFORE, SO ITS NO BIG DEAL, I HAVE PASSED THAT STAGE AND I GUESS YOUR NOT MORE EDUCATED OR MORE TRAVELLED THAN ME

IF SELLING AKARA WILL GIVE ME MILLIONS I WILL DO THAT, PROFFESSIONAL JOB PERSON, HOW MANY MILLIONS DO YOU HAVE WITH YOUR PROFFESSION JOB THING

I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE ARE SO CONFUSED WITH AN ORDINARY PAPER CERTIFICATE, ABI NA ONLY GO UNIVERSITY, PEOPLE WAY GET FIRST CLASS DEY STREET DEY HUTSLE YOU COME DEY SAY PROFESSIONAL

BRO GO SIT DOWN JOOR
Choi,. People failed to realise life is stage by stage,.They just want it on a platter without even trying. Well,like i used to tell my boy,. ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE NUTS YOU ARE GOING TO SUCCEED,grin . You don't need them to be smart and become a rivalry,you need them to be as dumb as ever so that they will be forever dependent on you even at the age of 80.

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2014
hummm...whether we all agree with each other or not, we are all correct in terms of our opinions. The house has been divided into for, against and neither. One good thing I have come to know either way is that Nigerian youths are not Lazy especially the graduates, if your boss said choosy, I would have agreed with him but laziness is a no-no. I got a job offering me 35k immmediately after NYSC, a lot of people told me to take it and I was willing to take it but after considering my transport fare, and the fact that the job is not in anyway related to my career path and theres no room for improvement I didnt take it. I am not lazy I came out tops in my dept, right now I am learning skills in my career path, doing voluntary jobs in my career path but I dont have an income instead I have to tip the engineers because I want to learn. Most times when people have arrived they feel they did it by their power and refuse to send the ladder down. You know OP I want to believe you may not even like your job or even if u do, you may not be getting satisfaction in it and even if u enjoy both right now, its not a reason to say most nigeria youths are jobless, it is in this country I have seen the most hardworking set of individuals never undetered by the wind of suffering. If u go to india and see the level of poverty there you would weep, the fact nigeria opened her shores to them hasnt changed their status, its when they come here they feel important. I have not met any country that has determined youths as much as Nigeria, the fact the whites are opportuned have even made their youths equally Lazy. Ask yourself why is. it that the average educated Nigerian youth survives abroad and even compete with their graduates. A friends child born and bred in canada just came for the xmas, shes six and cant read alphabets more than g and cant count letters more than 13 but she draws like a child of 10, I asked the mom and she said the school has seen her gift and they re developing her faster in that area, that does not happen in Nigeria so my 2 cents if God has blessed you dont think you are smart and hardworking and others arent, count urself to be highly favoured and dont dwell on ur ability, I know countless people that have been working extreemely hard and didnt get to enjoy their reward cos sickness and death caught up with them.
Your Boss has his opinion, we run democracy, he has voiced, its left for him to know that being in a position doesnt mean he shld run his mouth like a bush monkey hiding from its prey.
Not of him that willeth nor of him that hardworketh(mywords) but of God tha showeth mercy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Mettal:
Yes,you are spot on. I used to tell people that also but they often assumes you are misleading them.Nigeria is the best opportunity for a hard worker with brains and entrepreneurial spirit.So sad a good number of people out there suffers from brain fart.
bros believe me they can't think,their brain can only think of insults and abuses on tinubu and gej. They blame them for the sun ,rain even for garri. I once told someone that whatever you can think of you can achieve. success can be achieved with luck but not greatness. Ask anyone of them cursing the politicians to come up with a comprehensive business idea that will yield 500k in one year with a starting capital of 70k and you will see how they will start talking rubbish. That is why many employers keep saying that majority of nigerian graduates are unemployable

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Mettal: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2014
onatisi:
bros believe me they can't think,their brain can only think of insults and abuses on tinubu and gej. They blame them for the sun ,rain even for garri. I once told someone that whatever you can think of you can achieve. success can be achieved with luck but not greatness. Ask anyone of them cursing the politicians to come up with a comprehensive business idea that will yield 500k in one year with a starting capital of 70k and you will see how they will start talking rubbish. That is why many employers keep saying that majority of nigerian graduates are unemployable
They failed to realise life is a ladder,there is no way you can count 3 without first counting 1&2.they want everything on a platter. its because of them you 're going to go far in life,they would work for their whole life while the smart one's retire at the age of 40.

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Mettal:
They failed to realise life is a ladder,there is no way you can count 3 without first counting 1&2.they want everything on a platter. its because of them you 're going to go far in life,they would work for their whole life while the smart one's retire at the age of 40.
look at what banks are doing, they employ marketers and give them a monthly salary of 50k but give them a monthly target deposit of 5million to 10million. I asked one of them that if you can raise 5million for a bank why not raise even 100k for urself and set up?
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Dolarman:

I Sold okirika and I have 2.1 also .. so don't believe in paper certificate bro....today I am a media project manager but I am not satisfied. I am very ambitious

Maybe its Igbo in me. I am looking at floating my own firm ...this was once okirika and insurance selling dude

Forget that degree and face life

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by kenex4ever(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Djicemob:
Thoughts like this can keep someone jobless for Africa angry

Are you saying someone should keep himself from doing labourer work cos of thoughts of being handicapped?
is dat d only thing u understood frm d whole passage? It's just an illustration bro.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by acidtalk: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Mettal:
Choi,. People failed to realise life is stage by stage,.They just want it on a platter without even trying. Well,like i used to tell my boy,. ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE NUTS YOU ARE GOING TO SUCCEED,grin . You don't need them to be smart and become a rivalry,you need them to be as dumb as ever so that they will be forever dependent on you even at the age of 80.

Same way I am equally excited majority of Nigerian youths lack reasoning. It has help limit our competitors in the day to day hustle of life and have indirectly given us dedicated and loyal employees. After all, if they know what we know business would have been a lot stiffer and we would have former employees turning to competitors at will.

I just love the way they think. After all if I knew what Dangote knew, I go don dey follow am dey drag him position for Forbe list.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by acidtalk: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

I Sold okirika and I have 2.1 also .. so don't believe in paper certificate bro....today I am a media project manager but I am not satisfied. I am very ambitious

Maybe its Igbo in me. I am looking at floating my own firm ...this was once okirika and insurance selling dude

Forget that degree and face life

Right on point. For a 2:1 holder to have such mentality. This is awesome.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2014
And threads like this will be avoided by these unemployed lazy youths ,but go to any apc and pdp bashing threads you will find them there posting rubbish .I started my first personal biz in 2004 immediately after graduation with just 3500 as a phone call operator,I had no table,no umbrella,no bench just a stool and my phone at the end of 3months I was able to employ 2 sales girls and I bought 4 differnt phones for calling,2 mtn and 2 glo lines. I left the place 1year after but up till today where my shop was is now a major bustop with my business name.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by zemaye: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Yes OP its true I strongly agree, I know uncountable people that has just primary education in Lagos but are making legitimate money ,Yes!!!
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Octaves(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2014
When God blesses someone, He thinks he's the only hard working person around. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Dahjhi: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2014
agarawu23:
so TRUE

Oluwa seun.

work harder dudes.

modified : I saw strange n silly comments, "you cant use ur result to sell pure water " undecided I have been selling pure water since 19 kokoro.

I started hawking pure water for my mum at d age of 11/ 12, at times I will b ashamed when ever I see my class mates but if I dnt sell who will? how is my poor mum going to feed my juniors?

lagos is a rugged area n u can find any kind of jobs be it legal or illegal. legal jobs is advicable if u wanna live long. pls o for those of u waiting for office jobs simply because u saw ur mates in office but u frgt say head wey taye carry come no be d same with kehinde. God have plan for everyone and ur future work along with ur destiny.
one advice : dont select job simply because u r forming graduate or u have swags n cant do some kinds of jobs, anyway ur swagger will put food in ur stomach sha and dats if its only u.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY NL.
17 DECEMBER born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.. BIGGER YOU I PRAY.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
The problem is that most Nigerian will want an easy way out and the bottom line is that there is no easy way out here . That is why every Dick wants to be musician. Thus its just too bad

Have you ever wondered why people will never apply for marketing jobs...they lack the skilled and physical attributes for objection handling and permutations. Marketing andsales its the surest way to either change job faster or climb the organizational ladder but Therese lazy idiots will want a sit down job and enjoy AC.

The facts are that there is do much money to be made just that people are proud and lazy. They keep looking at certificate.you ask them that form they are applying its it not human that opened it.

The worst are those that will work in a private firm for decades. You ask yourself is t he man not thinking how can somebody be a wage slave for a man for decades. He should resign and go solo so others can come in.

Thus is one reason I thank my lord for the tribe and clan I come from.Nnewi dude are born entrepreneur...I can't wait to hit the ground running. I know it won't be a smooth sail but once there is awill there is a way.

Damn my degrees...it making me complacent I must say
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Octaves:
When God blesses someone, He thinks he's the only hard working person around. Mtcheeew!

God has blessed everybody and given everybody talents

The parable of talents

You have go use yours well that's it

Find what you enjoy doing

I am going with a friend now she has a degree and masters buy goes what she cooks for people and she is making a killing from it . She is employing people

This is the end of the year ask yourself what have you achieved ...do a competitive analysis between you that wake up as early as 5 to report yo work and close as Kate as 6 to get home by 10 in the night ,..I. just 0ity the women that work these kind of junk jobs ..you get paid 80 k no husband no time for social

If your luck
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Usminous: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
agarawu23:
so TRUE

Oluwa seun.

work harder dudes.

modified : I saw strange n silly comments, "you cant use ur result to sell pure water " undecided I have been selling pure water since 19 kokoro.

I started hawking pure water for my mum at d age of 11/ 12, at times I will b ashamed when ever I see my class mates but if I dnt sell who will? how is my poor mum going to feed my juniors?

lagos is a rugged area n u can find any kind of jobs be it legal or illegal. legal jobs is advicable if u wanna live long. pls o for those of u waiting for office jobs simply because u saw ur mates in office but u frgt say head wey taye carry come no be d same with kehinde. God have plan for everyone and ur future work along with ur destiny.
one advice : dont select job simply because u r forming graduate or u have swags n cant do some kinds of jobs, anyway ur swagger will put food in ur stomach sha and dats if its only u.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY NL.
17 DECEMBER born.
Nice one bro........it awesome seeing my BIRTHDAY MATE.......sharing words of wisdom on NAIRALAND................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US.........ALSO TO GEN BUHARI.........

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Alarib(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Lilimax:
Did I hear you mention pure water? A lot Nigerian graduates are filled with ego and these has made most of them Passed Over so many Opportunities Repeatedly thereby remaining POOR. I used to have this mentality that some jobs and trades are meant for illiterates or school drop -outs but it is all lies. Any graduate that find it difficult to secure a job should go learn a trade. I did that before securing a job and I'm better off now cos I presently combined my job with my trade and I'm currently considering leaving my job to face my trade squarely. smiley

the pure water is just an illustration.... grin....I was just trying to hammer the fact that coming up with ideas no matter how "lowly" it might seem is gold. Sometimes i try to imagine how much money the first toothpick manufacturer made before the market became flooded with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.