Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. (37219 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by deife(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2014
agarawu23:
so TRUE

I did laborer jobs in lagos to get to the top sad

I am now at the top cheesy

Oluwa seun.

work harder dudes.

modified : I saw strange n silly comments, "you cant use ur result to sell pure water " undecided I have been selling pure water since 19 kokoro.

I started hawking pure water for my mum at d age of 11/ 12, at times I will b ashamed when ever I see my class mates but if I dnt sell who will? how is my poor mum going to feed my juniors?

lagos is a rugged area n u can find any kind of jobs be it legal or illegal. legal jobs is advicable if u wanna live long. pls o for those of u waiting for office jobs simply because u saw ur mates in office but u frgt say head wey taye carry come no be d same with kehinde. God have plan for everyone and ur future work along with ur destiny.
one advice : dont select job simply because u r forming graduate or u have swags n cant do some kinds of jobs, anyway ur swagger will put food in ur stomach sha and dats if its only u.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY NL.
17 DECEMBER born.

Happy birthday, Great Man. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by XketchDesigns(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2014
cocoduck:

go ahead and supervise, that is why I resisted the urge to attend any so called University in Nigeria, never had the opportunity to go to the US or Europe, but I prefer to learn on my own than go to any glorified nursery school, where things are turned upside down, black becomes white and girl becomes boy and vice versa,just look at how you reason. Okay, what have you Mr engineer designed? or are you going to design whatever it is in a government office or bank office, is it not in you backyard or in your workshop? majority of what we have today as technological marvels were designed in peoples back yard ie apple computer, it is quite unfortunate that Nigerian university grads reason Ta-Ta(babies), no wonder we have millions of electrical electronic grads but we still have to go to China and employ TECHNICIANS to fix our electric power sector, even ordinary soldering, they cannot do, ahhhh were is Nigeria heading to?
Just because you have not done anything doesn't mean everyone is like you! Quite comparing your shitty education with that of others.

So tell me something? The civil engineers that worked the 3rd mainland bridge, hired canoe and went to sit on the water at d location of the bridge and designed the bridge on water there? And after the design the now use their hands to build it and did not hire any labourers just engineers. Is that not what you are trying to say?

How can you make an effective design in a workshop with all the noise and nauseating environment? Design is done in a lab/office by the engineer and when you have your design it is taken to the workshop/factory for production by the technicians while the engineer supervises.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by LaurelP(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Unless you're maimed or physically handicapped or you have a medical condition restricting you from doing certain jobs , I don't see any reason why you should not be earning a living. Most hale and hearty young lads don't want to work now but to revel in splendour and opulence , it doesn't work like that , get off your arssse and walk the streets of Lagos , in time you'll get a job ( even without paper qualification ) and with proper planning you can gather from a meagre income to set up a business of your own.
I'll use the example of a guy who worked for me a couple of years ago , 8 year ago to be precise , he started as an apprentice at my bakery and was been paid a meagre 10k a month. He started saving 6k every month for 11 months and at the start of the 12th month he got a bike ( Jincheng ) for 61k and registered it for 7k then , I remember this cos I was the one who went along to buy the bike for him and register it. Working as a baker by morning and bike rider by afternoon he was able to save 50k every month for the next 16 months ( he was saving 10k weekly from his bike business and 10k every month as a baker as he had been promoted to baker and was earning 20k ). He got a bus and started transport business , all under 3 years. To cut a long story short , he has 3 buses now and he has almost completed his house at Sango now. This was a guy who came straight from the village to Lagos and has accomplished this much , the chief baker at the time he was employed still doesn't have a room in Lagos for himself and still earns paltry.

Is d guy Igbo?
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by dhope: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
cocoduck:

go ahead and supervise, that is why I resisted the urge to attend any so called University in Nigeria, never had the opportunity to go to the US or Europe, but I prefer to learn on my own than go to any glorified nursery school, where things are turned upside down, black becomes white and girl becomes boy and vice versa,just look at how you reason. Okay, what have you Mr engineer designed? or are you going to design whatever it is in a government office or bank office, is it not in you backyard or in your workshop? majority of what we have today as technological marvels were designed in peoples back yard ie apple computer, it is quite unfortunate that Nigerian university grads reason Ta-Ta(babies), no wonder we have millions of electrical electronic grads but we still have to go to China and employ TECHNICIANS to fix our electric power sector, even ordinary soldering, they cannot do, ahhhh were is Nigeria heading to?
dis is a voice of a novice or half-baked mech engr. d guy dt want to supervise shud hav designed a system dt worth to be supervised. d fact dt u cant do it doesnt mean someone else cant do it. engrg design really is nt meant for lazy brain and reason most lecturers in schls are consultants to various multinational coys in naija. hav u asked urself if dey have worked in auto workshop b4 achieving dis? no insult intended but no need to argue blindly
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by pomsky: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2014
ericessien24:
guy you need agbo, what are you doing.I'm sure you are jobless.

guy its better doing nothing than doing something with no substantial outcome

if people knows you are working,my dear forget about help or assistant,and after working,the money left for you is 1500 that I use to subscribe my phone.

I better pass you. nonsense topic.

......sori guy, but ur so wrong. They say "...who no go, no know". Doing nothing breeds NOTHING but laziness & ineptitude. When u do something, no matter how small d profit might be, u gain experience & tend to discover other opportunities u can ONLY discover WHEN U START DOING SOMETHING.
Gen24v27:"....i being in the way, the Lord led me". You take the first steps then the Lord steps in.
Substantial outcomes will eventually come. Job8v7:"...though your beginning was small, yet your latter end shall greatly increase"
The Lord help us all!
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
I have a motto I always follow , if you can think it then you can do it . I went for an interview at multilinks years ago and the indian man asked me how I will sell 100 phones in one month,I was furious and told him it was impossible then he said something I will never forget that later formed a great part of my business story ,he said “if that is ur thinking then we don't want ur sort of person here”. I have alway told many that the money they are praying for to setup their small business they have already spent it on recharge card,browsing,interviews,and phones. Many will save 30k just to buy a new phone ,spend thousand on recahrge card and photocopying of certificates. But if they can really sit down and think deep they will see that the opportunities surrounding them is limitless.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2014
odimbannamdi:

Tony, i applaud your reasoning and perspective of life. glad you finally at the top after the whole hustle.
keep hustling to remain at the top. its the hottest place to be.
by the way, can i have your mail? i need your view on something

Bro PM me, I have done some hutsle in this town, as of last week, my former place a work, a consultant called me asking me why am i still working for peeps at 35, that i am goos, he has an awesome proposition for me, I am doing shakara, I have a proposition to start my own firm. In my place they know that i am good, I am in charge here, but I cant imagine working for person at the age of 37 God forbid

I sold insurance in lagos for 3 yrs, sold micro finance services and banking, moved to real estate, that is where the buck is, now i have garnered experience on how to run an organization efficiently and maximize profits. that is what i get on the streets, YOU WILL NOT GET THIS IN BUSINESS SCHOOL

NOTE

A BANK CAN GIVE YOU LOAN TO START BUSINESS/FIRM BUT A BAMK CANT GIVE YOU CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS...this is where the okirika,insurance salesman and other marketing stuffs comes in....

Now life is stage by stage, you must humble yourself in life to get something

that is law of nature, the year is about ending ask yourself what have you achieved, or do you want to work for people forever without having an exit strategy

there is money to be made, you dont even need to be creative, all you need to do is have innovation of existing businesses

if a car wash is in your area understudy them, if they wash only car, wash car and use scent to finish it, That is what Value Added Services

You dont get these in Business School but in street and experience

pick up the small job, idleness is a bad thing, it humiliates one and makes one look inferior, it is better to sell akara than been idle

last week, at ikeja along, I was driving home, met this smart babe, she was selling power bank, she so convinced me, I bought the power bank, I asked her of her name, she told me Nkechi, I said oh your my sister, now what attracted me to the babe, is her humility to sell power bank on the street and what attracted me nxt is her presentational skills and how she handled sells objections coupled with te fact tha she is pretty and speaks good english. I was not interested in her certificate, but loo and behold she has an OND, i gave her my card, Luckily for her, I told her we will employ her, I am talking with my HR.

We will pick her up as a front office, she will be representing us in events both in and out of country, she has networking capacity and she is smart, so that is it. I will not tell her yet, it will be a suprise gift.

If she had been at home will she get that opportunity

that is life

luck is opportunity and preparedness

forget certificate, we have million that got degrees

God gave us brain....we have to think

That is what I have to tell these boys that are certificate dependent

4 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2014
I once told someone that marketing theories is different from practical ones.on the field you have to develop ur own system and tactics .
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2014
onatisi:
I have a motto I always follow , if you can think it then you can do it . I went for an interview at multilinks years ago and the indian man asked me how I will sell 100 phones in one month,I was furious and told him it was impossible then he said something I will never forget that later formed a great part of my business story ,he said “if that is ur thinking then we don't want ur sort of person here”. I have alway told many that the money they are praying for to setup their small business they have already spent it on recharge card,browsing,interviews,and phones. Many will save 30k just to buy a new phone ,spend thousand on recahrge card and photocopying of certificates. But if they can really sit down and think deep they will see that the opportunities surrounding them is limitless.

if you had been a girl, I would have given you a french kiss and take you out for a dinner, but ur a dude, so all i will say is that may you get the blessing of lord

your a smart dude

you will make it in life, with this mentality

MARK MY WORD

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
onatisi:
I once told someone that marketing theories is different from practical ones.on the field you have to develop ur own system and tactics .

THAT IS A FACT, WHAT YOU GET ON THE FIELD IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY TEACH YOU. THAT IS WHY A BRICKLAYER WILL PERFORM WELL NOW OUR OWN CIVIL ENGINEERRS WILL WEAR SUIT WITH STARCHED SHIRT SPEAKING GRAMMAR

CAN YOU IMAGINE AN ENGINEER ON A STARCHED SHIRT WITH A TIE, THAT IS TRAVESTY
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by agarawu23(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Usminous:

Nice one bro........it awesome seeing my BIRTHDAY MATE.......sharing words of wisdom on NAIRALAND................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US.........ALSO TO GEN BUHARI.........
thanks cheesy
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by agarawu23(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Dahjhi:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.. BIGGER YOU I PRAY.

tenz cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
NEVER YOU FORGET THE DAYS OF YOUR HUMBLE BEGININGS

SHOW ME A MAN WHO IS DELIGENT

HOW CAN A MAN BE COMFORTABLE SAYING HE PREFERS STAYING IDLE THAN DOING SOMETHING WITH SUBSTANTIAL INCOME, THAT GUY MUST BE GETTING MONEY FROM HIS PARENTS AND GIRLFRIEND, DONT TALK TO HIM, HE IS A gigolooo

I LEFT MY PARENTS HOUSE AT THE AGE OF 26 TILL NOW I AM ON MY OWN SO HELP ME LORD

LOL

pomsky:

......sori guy, but ur so wrong. They say "...who no go, no know". Doing nothing breeds NOTHING but laziness & ineptitude. When u do something, no matter how small d profit might be, u gain experience & tend to discover other opportunities u can ONLY discover WHEN U START DOING SOMETHING.
Gen24v27:"....i being in the way, the Lord led me". You take the first steps then the Lord steps in.
Substantial outcomes will eventually come. Job8v7:"...though your beginning was small, yet your latter end shall greatly increase"
The Lord help us all!
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by agarawu23(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
deife:

Happy birthday, Great Man. smiley
tenx cheesy
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2014
BROS, TO BE HONEST I HAVE MY 2.1 FROM IMSU, if you know anything about NNEWI DUDES WHERE I COME FROM, WE DONT WORK FOR PEOPLE FOR SO LONG, WE TAKE THE PRIDE IN HAVING CEO - FOUNDER IN OUR BUSINESS CARD

MY VILLAGE MAN WHO OWNS WELLTECH OILD DRILLING FIRM, WORKED IN CHEVRON FOR FEW YEARS LEFT AND HE IS DRILLING OIL IN IJAW AS OF TODAY, NOW HE IS WORKING WITH CHEVRON NOT WORKING FOR CHEVRON

DO YOU KNOW THAT CHROME OIL WORKED FOR IBETO

NOW THAT IS AMBITIOUS, DUDE I DID NOT MAKE THIRD CLASS OK, SO WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT AN AVERAGE NNEWI DUDE HATES BEEN BOSSED, WE ARE PROUD NATURALLY, WE WORK FOR OURSELVES,

MY 2 CENTS BRO

holusormi:

Bros eeh,, only you sell okrika, sell insurance , sell Ankara , sell akara,,,, lol some people sha!!! ,,, well @peeps, let's not argue much about this , in a way your boss is right and on the flip side , he's also wrong. It all depends on individual perspectives , most of the niggers bitching about certificates not meaning anything in Nigeria and saying they have houses and cars selling okrika and insurance are most likely people who graduated with third classes and pass ( am not mentioning names ooo) and I bet my phone charger if we conduct a survey most of them are real low lifers who probably borrowed phone to browse and of course we al know anybody can claim to be anything online since we have no way to ascertain if they telling the truth or not !!
Back to topic , I kinda agree with your boss though, Lagos is a place full of opportunities but most times u gonna need a startup capital and that's where the problem comes in , I got so much to say about this but not really in the mood to type much

Many people always come to tell us their grass to grace stories but they usually won't tell us about a hidden million that really pushed their business forward ,, all they tell us is how they started by having only one generator and now they have chains of stores of generators , don't be deceived peeps ,, we only see/hear what they want us to see/hear

That being said , I am totally against being lazy and expecting manna to fall from heaven so please even if you are jobless for now , are u doing something about it ?? Are you sending out your cv's ? Are you attending tests and interviews ?? If you not doing anything and you not doing anything about your present jobless situation, then we have a problem!!!!
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2014
LaurelP:

Is d guy Igbo?

Actually he's Igbo , Kingsley by name , very hard working and diligent chap. The other bakers were mainly Beninois

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Every day, thousands of young Nigerians go about looking for job online and offline. The truth is, only few end up getting jobs while others keep looking for job. I have also discovered that jobs do exist in Nigeria but people are looking for jobs in the wrong places. In situations like this, it is well spelt out that it’s time for people to become self employed.

self-employedPlease note, if you have determined that a job is all you need, I have no problem with you. You can go ahead and keep searching, you will find one one day. I just need to let you know that you should never plan to live all your life in a job.

For those who desire to be self employed, you will find below the required steps you need to take so as to become self employed. Also note, this post alone is not enough for you. You will need to do yourself a lot more good by staying tuned to Make Money Online Nigeria.

To become self employed in Nigeria

1. Create a Sellable Business Idea.

This is where it starts, being self employed simply means you have a business that you will start, run and make successful. So, you need to think of what product you want to sell, or what service you want to provide. Make sure that it is something you know you would enjoy doing. This is because you would be spending your time, money, energy and other resources. You won’t to waste your precious time, money, energy and other resources on what you don’t enjoy doing.

2. Get a Partner or Partners.

After you have developed one or two sellable business ideas, you need to look for a partner. It must be someone who believes in your business plan. Someone who is keen on working together with you. A good partner would contribute more ideas to your plan, and immediately you can see how things are really going to work out now.

3. Register for a Business License.

This does not have to necessarily follow after you get a partner but it is a must you register your business for an operational license. This you can get from the Corporate Affairs Commission. They are a body setup for the purpose of granting business the opportunity to be registered.

4. Source for Funding or Bootstrap.

After you have critically fine-tuned your business idea and business plan, the next thing to do is to source for funds or bootstrap. The source of fund can be from you or your partner’s savings or your family’s contributions. You would need to get as much money as you could and keep it only for the business. And incase where the source of funding are not coming with respect to your schedule, you should bootstrap while waiting for funding.

You would need to learn some basic accounting and also have financial management skill. This is because, as you get income from fundings, donations, business sales or you start expending funds on business tools, you will need to record them accordingly.

5. Get Modal.

Find out where you can get the business items you need at good quality and at a low costs. Rent an office (if necessary) in a location that is good for your business or you can start your business from your home or your garage, either to store the items, to sell them, or to provides services. Afterall, most great companies we know of today started in someone garage.

6. Promote/Advertise/Market.

Now that you’re ready to work, spread the words about you and your business. You can distribute flyers, sticking up posters, create a website, a blog, social media profiles and pages, place adverts offline and online etc. Just do anything good to promote and drive traffic to your business location (online and offline). Just let your business be known by as many people as possible.

7. Treat customers Right… Always.

When you get your first customer, you would be excited. Let the first few ones be your ‘trial and error’. You won’t know how to make things work well unless you’ve got some experience. It’s ok to go slow and steady.

Do everything possible to stay within the concept of your business. Be professional in handling customers. Meet their needs and give them the opportunity to do more business with you. Keep to time. Be honest and full of integrity…

8. Earn money.

Be patient about your income, in the first few weeks or months, it’s expected to be low. You have to keep believing in it and work harder. Big money doesn’t come easy. Be willing to sacrifice long hours of work. And as the time goes by with serious dedication, committment, development etc from you, you would go a long way in earning more and more income. This comes with increase in the number of customers you serve.

In conclusion, you will need to see yourself as a business man. One person cannot build a successful business. You will need to put it at the back of your mind that one day, you will start hiring. But before that, I need you to know that you will be working as the CEO, the manager, the accountant, the cleaner, the security officer, the secetary etc in the first few months/years of starting as self employed. In short, you have to be a leader

This is to let you know that you need to develop yourself in every aspect of business. Read business books. Attend business seminars online and offline. Participate in business meetings. In everything you do. make sure you are developing yourself and your business everyday.

2 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
For this reader's information

1 Salary is slavery no matter your position nor take home pay

2 you are P.O.O.R because you Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly

3 Only the risk takers become rich

4 the rich don't work for salary, they work to gain wealth

5 Only the bold get the gold

6 Only the brave become great,famous and wealthy

7 Those with the lion heart get the lion share

8 I f you keep on waiting for job/salary in Bank ,oil & gas companies, you will keep on wasting your life.
9 Nothing happens until you make it happen
10 what you do not resist has a right to remain
11 what you don’t fight has a right to prevail
12 what you don’t desire, you don’t deserve
13 what you don’t confront, you do not conquer
14 Only those with the liver get the silver
WHY SALARY IS SLAVERY

it never ceases to amaze me that people base their security in jobs. There's no such thing as job security. Anytime you work for someone else, I don't care how much your boss likes you, how well you do your job, or how well or poor the economy gets, you're always looking at an income cap and one pink slip away from possible financial devastation.

Things change. People change. Circumstances change. The economy changes. Life happens.

Have you ever heard the saying, "If it's meant to be, it's up to me?"

Well, today more than ever, men and women need to evaluate their situation and their options for insuring financial security for their families. They really need to understand that if they seek true financial freedom, it's up to them personally, to create it and keep it. And I'm not talking about a job where it could be gone tomorrow. I'm talking about making a decision to be their own boss in which they hold all the cards.

I'll be the first to tell you that not everyone is cut out for entrepreneurship, however, there's a great deal of people who have entertained the idea throughout their lives and it's these people I'm talking about. Some have acted on those dreams and perhaps have failed, and then others have thought about it but have never taken that first step.

What is it that has people so frozen in their dreams of home business ownership, that they stay in a broken work force? They seem so sure that their security is in their jobs, when it's actually the other way around. Security is in working for yourself, being your own boss. But because we are taught from childhood how to be good employees, dreams of entrepreneurship are quashed and most people lack the skills and belief system it takes to be successful in that arena. And, because of that, would-be entrepreneurs never achieve all that they were destined to be. This is a tragedy.

Let's put entrepreneurship v. a job in perspective here and do a quick comparison.

WORKERS/CAREER ORIENTED/EMPLOYEES

This group of individuals invest thousands of dollars on education and give up years of their life to classroom study to be able to enter their career field where they become enslaved. From this point forward, these workers will be told what to do for the next 40 years. It will be dictated as to how much they can earn which determines when, where and for how long they vacation, the type of car they drive, the home they live in, and the effects ripple down even to the food on the table and gifts under the tree at Christmas. Oh, and now they have school loans to pay for years.

HOME BASED BUSINESS OWNERS/ENTREPRENEURS/NETWORK MARKETERS

This group of people invest trivial amounts of money (in comparison to a college education, I'm talking a couple hundred to a couple thousand, no big deal) in an opportunity, generally a network marketing or MLM company, they spend a relatively short amount of time learning skill sets, perhaps attend a seminar or two, begin on the job training immediately, enjoy the privilege of tax write offs, and best of all, does not get up to alarms clocks every morning to shower, shave and shine to head to the rat race. Nobody tells them what to do, what to wear, what they can earn, where they can vacation and their time is their own and there is no such thing as an income cap.

If people would put their fears aside about being their own boss, they would be able to sit back and assess the situation and their options in a more rational way. When you look at the two comparisons, doesn't business ownership make better sense all the way around?

So, the question these Moms and Dads have to answer as they scratch their heads searching for answers to their financial security is whether they choose Plan A, stay in the work force or Plan B, take control of their life through a business of their own. There is no Plan C.

Isn't it worth rolling up your sleeves, learning some skill sets on how to effectively market online, choose a product and industry you are passionate about and create wealth from home? If you're one of those individuals who carry the entrepreneurial spirit deep inside, it's something to think about because it's here, in the home business industry, that one will find the real security.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Aj2(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Now with a lot of useful information about various business opportunities, i think you have no excuse for not
doing anything regardless of your certification or due to unemployment situation of this country.
there are many ways to make money even without involving
in any risky hard labor. I strongly believe the fact that God had created everyone with unique talent, skill or idea
that can make you survive in life but the problem lies in the inability of so many folks to discover that talent, skill
or idea.

You can make passive income from doing what you are passionate about because each and everyone of us enjoys doing
the kind of work which he/she is best suited. A footballer loves to play with ball, a writer loves to write, an artist loves to
work with paints. just like Linda Ikeji loves to break news with her blogging business and she is rich doing that. If you don't
choose what is close to your passion, the journey to the billionaire club may be elongated and you will keep complaining about
government, economic crisis and the likes. You need to take 100% responsibility and stop blaming anyone.

Stop facing challenges in a primitive way especially when you are learned and intelligent. It is high time you you do self- analysis.
Try to analyze your skills, talents and capabilities. We have seen people making millions from Fiverr.com, Amazon.com without any
initial capital, A guy recently told me how he made more than N1.2m between 2012 to 2014 from publishing books for authors online
which i think anyone in this forum can add to our multiple streams of income and stop complaining about govt, or economy

I personally designed a strategy to make at least N50,000 every week which equals N200,000 per month without doing any hard labour
job and even with zero initial capital, and i have started making the cool 50K since 2010. I never tell anyone this secret because i know
if i tell you, some blockhead folks as one of my closed friend used to call them will say this is too simple to make 50K weekly. You need a wide opened brain to actualize your fortunes.

All you need to do to make money in this country is to figure out what you can offer and never fail to plan different ways and means of giving
services, new idea, development, values which you believe you can successfully deliver. I do hear some guys telling people that they have been looking for job for the past 5 years, my advice for them is stop looking for job opening, and think of what you can offer to the public that will make you more than what any employer pay you as salary at the end of the month.

Napoleon hill said in his book "Think and Grow rich" Forget the usual routine of "have you got a job for me?" Concentrate on what you can give.

You don't need to wait for any rich uncle or parent to assist you before you can raise money to start your own business, there are many business opportunities both online and offline that require Zero Capital, why can't you do those things and let your family see you on top.

There are more than 1001 ways to make money without legitimately without needing to risk your life doing any silly things or wasting your productive and irrecoverable time with any greedy employer. You can be your own boss without robbing the bank or licking any uncle shoes before raising the capital to kick off your business. One silly mistake i see some dudes making is that they see people making it big beside them but they will never make any attempt to ask the question on how they could make it. they are fond of taking freebies and keep wasting their precious time doing the same thing.

The faster way to make it in life is by asking those who know the way to lead you through otherwise, a journey that suppose to take you one month may at the end of the taking you more than two years you may decide to quit if everything seems confusing and you have no one beside you to show you the way. A word is enough for the wise. If you want to know more about this content or you have any question to ask me concerning one thing or the other on how you can step up financially and leave behind the complaining crowd to experience your financial breakthrough, send your message to globalvision2030@yahoo.com or visit http:///1txNuJv to get latest update. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by XketchDesigns(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

THAT IS A FACT, WHAT YOU GET ON THE FIELD IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY TEACH YOU. THAT IS WHY A BRICKLAYER WILL PERFORM WELL NOW OUR OWN CIVIL ENGINEERRS WILL WEAR SUIT WITH STARCHED SHIRT SPEAKING GRAMMAR

CAN YOU IMAGINE AN ENGINEER ON A STARCHED SHIRT WITH A TIE, THAT IS TRAVESTY

Guy stop displaying this ignorance na! Haba!
Can a bricklayer design 3rd mainland bridge?
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by rayval(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Every one wants to make a comment... We know too much# Because it's working for you. You think everyone should follow your foothstep.. As long as you have a vision/dream. Be focused and you are surely going to achieve**it is only a matter of time..do not allow anything to distract you..just work towards what you desire and deserve..you know yourself and your worth. Never allow your value to drop.. If you are an entrpreneur, thank God for yours skills. If you dream of wrking in a special kinda co. Work towards it. Know your worth and value# my hustle nd dream different from your own...you sell water to make money no mean say you dey hardwrking pass me..that is where your power is. But as literate, your hustle should be more professional, packaged and reasonable...everybody knw wetin him want#make the over sabi of hardwork hang for there...IT ISN'T ALL aBOUT MONEY OR GETTING A JOB..IT IS ALL ABOUT FULfILLInG YOUR DREAMSN ALL abouT CAREER..don't be despirate

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Anazp:
and who told u that the migrants u talking about dont have their uncles and aunties to stay with?

my dear they have, but you cant be as comfortable in an uncles house than in your parents house, if your too long in relatives house you will be turned to a help

now the best bet is hustle and leave, I am telling you a fact
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by chemicstein: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Wch bzness abeg
acidtalk:

Without mincing words, you are the one that sound unexposed and one with a worthless over sized ego

@tony, is absolutely correct. It is either you know the truth and just hiding it or you are confused.

Why are you doing 3D design in probably your room which equally serve as your office. Why not go and pick up a job in Insight Communications, DDB and other big firms?

This is the reason why most illiterates end up being far richer than the so called "well read" individuals.

A situation where a professor is a tenant to a woman who has sold akara by the road side all her life and have used her earning to train her children through the university.

Guy, I know businesses one can do and make at least N100,000 in a month without having a university certificate. Companies and even rich individuals will be begging for your service.

Someone mentioned installing DSTV and you shut him down. Just yesterday (MONDAY) a guy came as early as 8am to just reconnect my dstv cable in my room as it wasn't picking signal from the living room. I paid this guy N3,000 for less than a 10mins job. Guess what? While at my place he got 2 other calls from clients to come over to fix one thing or the other. Lets assume he made a total of N7,000 yesterday, even if he doesn't make any other thing till next week, give or take at the end of the month, this same guy you are laughing at because of the nature of his job is making at least N28,000/ month which of course I know is way more than that.

Is he not better than those who just sit at home and eat free food and even beg for as little as N100 to recharge their phone?

ONLY Humility, Patience, Perseverance, and Prayers can take one to the LAND OF SUCCESS. Get off your high "stagnant" horse and face reality.

Check my topics. I have several topics that will be of help for aspiring entrepreneurs and those who are ready to have that breakthrough.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2014
rayval:
Every one wants to make a comment... We know too much# Because it's working for you. You think everyone should follow your foothstep.. As long as you have a vision/dream. Be focused and you are surely going to achieve**it is only a matter of time..do not allow anything to distract you..just work towards what you desire and deserve..you know yourself and your worth. Never allow your value to drop.. If you are an entrpreneur, thank God for yours skills. If you dream of wrking in a special kinda co. Work towards it. Know your worth and value# my hustle nd dream different from your own...you sell water to make money no mean say you dey hardwrking pass me..that is where your power is. But as literate, your hustle should be more professional, packaged and reasonable...everybody knw wetin him want#make the over sabi of hardwork hang for there...IT ISN'T ALL aBOUT MONEY OR GETTING A JOB..IT IS ALL ABOUT FULfILLInG YOUR DREAMSN ALL abouT CAREER..don't be despirate

what is the defnition of proffesional and packaged, is it not the educated people that open up pure water making fierms that package it, my dear it depends on your branding skills, if we can be like china where most people are doing their things its better

here everybody wants to wear tie, wait for GEJ to put food on their table, people are just too lazy to find out their SWOT analysis and leverage on them

DO YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO WORK AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE, THEY ARE AFRAID TO DO COMMISSION JOB, YET TOMORROW ONE MONKEY WILL COME AND TELL ME HE IS JOBLESS.....

I just cant stand them, honestly
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=XketchDesigns post=28956832]
Guy stop displaying this ignorance na! Haba!
Can a bricklayer design 3rd mainland bridge? [/quote

stop displaying ignorance,how many nigerian civil engineers designed 3rd mainland bridge or any bridge of repute, they cant even construct a simple dual carriage way

that is why you have JULIUS BERGER and CCCC doing all the construction, while our stu.pid engineers are wearing ties to NSE meeting

shame on them and our educational institutions, they just dump theories on them without entrepreneurial skills

it seems your one of the suit and tie wearing engineers

Go to Julius Berger and see real engineers
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by steppin: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2014
XketchDesigns:

Think big! Rather than installing DSTV think somthing more in ur professional line. Become innovative.
You went to school for freaking sakes.
You went to school? So? People who are doing it are silly, I guess?
Bro, from your comments, you still have a long way to go. Sorry to say this, but your level of maturity needs a lot of improvement.
I won't be surprised if you still live with your parents. If you had bills to pay, your folks to take care of, your mindset would change.
Do You think the guy who installs Dstv dish had it in mind when he was in school? He's probably doing it as a temp job instead of sleeping in the house all day and then begging people for money or food.
Funny enough, some graduates prefer going thru the humiliation of begging for money instead of working for it.
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

if you had been a girl, I would have given you a french kiss and take you out for a dinner, but ur a dude, so all i will say is that may you get the blessing of lord

your a smart dude

you will make it in life, with this mentality

MARK MY WORD
thanks bro, God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by rayval(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=tonychristopher post=28957041]

what is the defnition of proffesional and packaged, is it not the educated people that open up pure water making fierms that package it, my dear it depends on your branding skills, if we can be like china where most people are doing their things its better

here everybody wants to wear tie, wait for GEJ to put food on their table, people are just too lazy to find out their SWOT analysis and leverage on them

DO YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO WORK AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE, THEY ARE AFRAID TO DO COMMISSION JOB, YET TOMORROW ONE MONKEY WILL COME AND TELL ME HE IS JOBLESS.....

I just cant stand them, honestly [/quot
Dont forget that it requires capital to open a pure water firm exept u just want to poison people. The machines, treatment, analysis and registration...just saying...anyway i am on the side of- as long as u knw what u want and where you want to be, if you believe, you will achieve...not just getting a job and getting paid# i will say it again and again# have a vision, be on a missions....tHere are some jobs i cant take no matter the pay. It doesnt mean i am lazy..it means itz either going to take my time or maybe not going to help improve on my career skills# for me, it can be business nd all that and to you, it could be selling your ideas and making the word better..everyone get him own hustle**
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=rayval post=28957483][/quote]

i undestand, but never forget to start small, then with focus you can be there

laws of attraction

positive mindset begets positive things

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

~Erma Bombeck

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by tonychristopher: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2014
steppin:

You went to school? So? People who are doing it are silly, I guess?
Bro, from your comments, you still have a long way to go. Sorry to say this, but your level of maturity needs a lot of improvement.
I won't be surprised if you still live with your parents. If you had bills to pay, your folks to take care of, your mindset would change.
Do You think the guy who installs Dstv dish had it in mind when he was in school? He's probably doing it as a temp job instead of sleeping in the house all day and then begging people for money or food.
Funny enough, some graduates prefer going thru the humiliation of begging for money instead of working for it.

he is living with his parents, and they are giving him food, that is why he can afford to talk like that

at 25 i have left my parents house, no bragging

bro leave him, just that i dont want him to poison others mind
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by onatisi(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=tonychristopher post=28957308][/quote]I worked with chinese engineers in accra and we were the ones that constructed the new chinese embassy in accra opposite the american embassy. There is no chinese engineer that isn't excellent in manual skills, at times when I ask my boss ,that is how they were able to transfer their knowledge to us,they will teach u how to read diagrams and come and show u how to put everything in place,they are always dirty looking.I learnt a lot from them ,no wonder china is great today, but nigeria engineer will come to a site in white shirt and tie and he will be cleaning his shoe every now and then,no wonder we have buildings collapsing every month in nigeria. If you leave nigeria noone will ask u what certificate you have got,the first question they will ask u is what can you do. It was in ghana I got to realize that the skills we term as useless and rubbish in nigeria is what actually turn ppl into millionaires abroad. Steel bending, bricklaying, plumbing,electrical installations,phone repairs,ac repairs aluminium,tailoring ,hair weaving and braiding etc,these skills are top money earners but ask a nigerian graduate to go and learn these skills he will tell u that u are mad ,that he spent 5 yrs in the uni .sad case

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by XketchDesigns(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2014
tonychristopher:
Shame on ur own institution. Just because you didn't have a sound education doesn't mean others didn't.
It's because of folks like u that have little faith in the local content that's why we end up awarding jobs to foreigners.
Berger and it's likes are established firms worldwide and it's impossible to bid with them with ur likes in the realm of governance.
Tell me the structural work for the house which you live in now was done by JB?
There are indigenous companies in every sector with Nigerians heading affairs there and they do amazing work! But due to the backwardness and mediocre thinking of folks like you, it's difficult to get recognition for their work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! / Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.