Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,134 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion (238842 Views)

Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Ranchhoddas: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You this man sef. I am loving your questions.
When are you going to paste that your Jide Kosoko meme.
The last you pasted on that talk about dry fasting thread, got be doubling up and laughing like a hyena two o'clock in the morning
I see. I will remember to use them copiously.

Well, the son is betraying his dead father and tarnishing the good memory of him, these are detriments
You are sounding desperate. What if he was a bad father, philandering, uncaring, a drunkard and a wife-beater?
Now its you, who is now being disgusting, that is "ayama" some will even call it "idọti", haba, son poking his mom?
As e take dey be you na so that man vs man own dey be me.
Tufiakwa!
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I see. I will remember to use them copiously
You dont have to. Was only saying it got me cracked up earlier this morning when reading your comment on the dry fasting thread

Ranchhoddas:
You are sounding desperate. What if he was a bad father, philandering, uncaring, a drunkard and a wife-beater?
On the contrary, it actually is you getting and being desperate, then go marry your own, not be coveting what is someone's else. I have already told you that besides God stopping the practice, science has backed up the reason why it is advisable to indulge in incentous relationships, but you winged it with how about if they arent going to breed? You desperate there with that angle, but you are cornered. There is no way the son will have his father's blessing to marry his mother. "Agbedo" loosely translated means "it just wont happen, it isnt going to happen"

Ranchhoddas:
As e take dey be you na so that man vs man own dey be me.
Tufiakwa!
You see God always has a foresight and He knew same sex relationships will eventually happen, so He by design, gave both male and female their individual G-spots. Bro, there is nothing tufiakwa there jor. If there is, then spell out what the tufiakwa is really. What exactly is the tufiakwa. Say it now, arent you a man?!

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2019
joseph1013:
In Matthew 19:3, Jesus is asked if a man can divorce his wife. In that context,

“ He answered, ‘Have you not read that the one who made them at the beginning “made them male and female” [Genesis 1:27], and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh” [Genesis 2:24]? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.’ ”
(Matthew 19:4-6, NRSV translation; Mark 10:6-9 is a parallel text)
And your point with this is?

joseph1013:
If I have to strain my eyes to see God depicted as a feminine and find it ubiquitous the rendering off God as a masculine character, does that not show you the leaning?
You dont have to strain your eyes to read God described with feminine attributes in the bible, that was just tongue in cheek and subtle mild sarcasm
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Ranchhoddas: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You dont have to. Was only saying it got me cracked earlier this morning when reading your comment on the dry fasting thread
I got you

On the contrary, it actually is you getting and being desperate, then go marry your own, not be coveting what is someone's else. I have already told you that besides God stopping the practice, science has backed up the reason why it is advisable to indulge in incentous relationships, but you winged it with how about if they arent going to breed? You desperate there with that angle, but you are cornered. There is no way the son will have his father's blessing to marry his mother. "Agbedo" loosely translated means "it just wont happen, it isnt going to happen"
Does covet now have another meaning?
The scientific reason is only valid if they intend to breed. Can gay couples breed?
Many gay couples also do not have their father's blessing so what's the difference.
You have given your criteria i.e. Consenting adults, loving, non-harmful to another person etc. The point is that an incestuous relationship can meet your criteria. Why are you frowning at it?

You see God always has a foresight and He knew same sex relationships will eventually happen, so He by design, gave both male and female their individual G-spots. Bro, there is nothing tufiakwa there jor. If there is, then spell out what the tufiakwa is really. What exactly is the tufiakwa. Say it now, arent you a man?!
The tufiakwa is the same tufiakwa you see in incestuous relationships.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by PastorAIO: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Incest can result in deformed babies na.
Nobody wants that.

Ranchhoddas:
I got you

Does covet now have another meaning?
The scientific reason is only valid if they intend to breed. Can gay couples breed?
Many gay couples also do not have their father's blessing so what's the difference.
You have given your criteria i.e. Consenting adults, loving, non-harmful to another person etc. The point is that an incestuous relationship can meet your criteria. Why are you frowning at it?

The tufiakwa is the same tufiakwa you see in incestuous relationships.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
PastorAIO:
Nobody wants that.

Gays can die as a result of complications associated with gay sex.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Ranchhoddas: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
PastorAIO:
Nobody wants that.

I know this. My problem with that guy is that he wants to allow for gay relationships with doing same for incestuous ones and he uses the Bible as his anchor.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by PastorAIO: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Gays can die as a result of complications associated with gay sex.

Heterosexuals can die as a result of complications associated with hetero sex.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I know this. My problem with that guy is that he wants to allow for gay relationships with doing same for incestuous ones and he uses the Bible as his anchor.
That's the most disgraceful teaching that a Christian could bleat out. Almost threw up reading you both chat
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
That's the most disgraceful teaching that a Christian could bleat out. Almost threw up reading you both chat. Why can't the Bible be accepted fully(all the leaves of the holy book)? Why must scriptures be intepreted to suit one's subjective opinions?
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Ranchhoddas: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Michellekabod1:

That's the most disgraceful teaching that a Christian could bleat out. Almost threw up reading you both chat. Why can't the Bible be accepted fully(all the leaves of the holy book)? Why must scriptures be intepreted to suit one's subjective opinions?
I've been wondering same.
Muttleylaff over to you.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2019
PastorAIO:
Nobody wants that.
I didnt want to spell it out to Ranchhoddas, that's why I said to him "Are you honestly asking me this? Or you are messing about feigning ignorance?" and further added "Of course, you know why incentous relationship was stopped by God, but if not, at least, you know why science enlightens us of the harmful and unpleasant affect effect of it."

Deformities or disabilities of some sort, are the running risks of inbreeding. Scientific studies show that Pakistani families who buy into their tradition of cousins marrying each other have higher rate of genetic disabilities than those who dont.

Ranchhoddas:
Ranchhoddas, you have no problem with me, however you do have a problem stomaching two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

There is nowhere in the bible where there is an opposition to two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, however, the bible which you arent a big fan of but suddenly have taken a shine to, emphatically is opposed and against incestuous relationship.

This same incestous relationship, you've taken a liking to, is a betrayal of another person's trust, the dad. It hasnt the consent of the dad, the union hasnt the blessing of the dad and most importantly, God finds the incestous relationship, you're championing and making arguments with disgusting

Ranchhoddas, I have asked you umpteenth times, what is the problem, what is the evil in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, you say is disgusting, so I further asked how do you mean disgusting, what exactly "patoo" is disgusting. At which, you you replied: "Disgusting is not an ambiguous word. What is there to explain? Two men going at each other is disgusting. I hate typing that. Don't make me do it again." but you couldnt, you can't say what exactly is disgusting in/with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour. You couldnt say why two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour is disgusting?

God has no where and never said two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour is disgusting but God does say that incestous relationship is disgusting

PastorAIO:
Heterosexuals can die as a result of complications associated with hetero sex.
Dont mind HellVictorinho, he just wanted to be truculent for truculent sake.

Michellekabod1:
That's the most disgraceful teaching that a Christian could bleat out.
It is disgraceful that teaching(s) Christians thought were right, actually is wrong

Michellekabod1:
Almost threw up reading you both chat.
I am going to hazard a guess, that, you dont support two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, so intriguingly asking, when, where and what part exactly almost made you throw up?

Michellekabod1:
Why can't the Bible be accepted fully (all the leaves of the holy book)?
Exactly my sentiments Why cant the bible be accepted truly on what it really and actually wrote about. Instead of stirring up a storm with prejudices and dislikes of "two men going at each other ..." why not stop retreating from reality and begin to acknowledge the biblical truths and facts

Michellekabod1:
Why must scriptures be intepreted to suit one's subjective opinions?
The problem with remarks like this, is that it is superfluous. There is no need to use subjective and opinion(s) together in the same sentence. You would have been OK, if you had said subjective thinking.

This whole thing about same sex relationship stems from the problem that not many people know the difference between a fact and an opinion. Ranchhoddas because of his personal feelings, preference, taste, emotions and delicate sensibilities has formed an opinion based on those and also from being ill-informed, has categorically, come to say: "Two men going at each other is disgusting."

Opinions can never changes facts, opinions don't ever affect facts, but realising the fact(s) can and would change opinion(s). If you are knowledgeable, well informed, biblically literate, open-minded, unprejudiced, undogmatic, non-discriminatory, tolerant and aware of the truth and facts, this will change your opinion or subjective thinking on the matter that there is something wrong with or in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

All I have ever shared with Ranchhoddas are facts. They are not ordinary facts, but better still, each and everyone of the shared information are biblical and extra-biblical provable facts. The Bible is very clear in that, God said He has major big time problems with incentous relationships and stipulated death penalties, making a pariah of and laid curses on any caught up in doing them, but the bible has not, God for a moment, say He has a problem with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, having a caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

Ranchhoddas:
I've been wondering same.
Muttleylaff over to you.
Read above for my replies, then return back here, to the below questions, asking you Ranchhoddas:
1/ Without being vague in your reply, what specifically is disgusting in two lifelong caring partners, faithful, love each other, truthful, honest men, going at each other, that are consenting adults, in a faithful, committted, loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?.
2/ Without you prevaricating, why specifically are two lifelong caring partners, faithful, love each other, truthful, honest men, going at each other, that are consenting adults, in a faithful, committted, loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour exactly disgusting?
cc frosbel2

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 9inches(m): 5:05am On Jan 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Ehn ehn... you're getting me now
"Do to others as you'd have them do you" is all about doing not what is evil, doing not what is wicked. It is about doing good, it is about empathy and/or compassion. The giving or showing of, has no barrier, no predijuce, no discrimination, no hatery, no etcetera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWbj-2DRLps
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2019
9inches:
h t t ps://youtu.be/sWbj-2DRLps
"And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming,
Yahweh! The LORD! the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness,
"
- Exodus 34:6

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassions, and God of all comfort,"
- 2 Corinthians 1:3

"When He saw the crowds, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd."
- Matthew 9:36

"And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick."
- Matthew 14:14

"Moved with compassion, Jesus touched their eyes; and immediately they regained their sight and followed Him."
- Matthew 20:34

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
- Ephesians 4:32

"Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:"
- 1 Peter 3:8

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."
- Colossians 3:12

"When the Lord saw her, he felt compassion for her. He told her, "You can stop crying.""
- Luke 7:13

"Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant (e.g. others, in a faithful lifelong same sex relationships) even as I had pity on thee?"
- Matthew 18:33

"The LORD replied, "I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, Yahweh, before you. For I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose."
- Exodus 33:19

"And of some have compassion, making a difference:"
- Jude 1:22

I really dont know what beef you have with my comment that stirred you up to go dig up this YouTube video and paste it against my remark.

I've intensely thought it over in mind why and what your reason(s) are but still cant put my finger on what specifically is it I posted that set you off and triggered you to reply to my "Ehn ehn... you're getting me now
"Do to others as you'd have them do you" is all about doing not what is evil, doing not what is wicked. It is about doing good, it is about empathy and/or compassion. The giving or showing of, has no barrier, no predijuce, no discrimination, no hatery, no etcetera
" remark

Notwithstanding the evidences, that God is Compassionate and Jesus demonstrated this nature with examples of showing,having and giving compassion, the bible too categorically tells of example of empathy and compassion. The bible, in James 1:27, gives us a flavour or taste of what compassionate religion pleases God the Father. The verse openly announced and formally asserted the type of compassion or empathy seen as genuine, pure and faultless. It implores you must help needy orphans and widows and not let this world make you evil (i.e. just like and agreeing with I earlier said with "... all about doing not what is evil, doing not what is wicked" remark)

We all are familiar with the story told by Jesus, about a traveler who fell into the dastardly hands of robbers and got stripped of clothing, beaten and left half dead alongside the road.

Notice, the priest (i.e. pastor or the Daddy G O or Bishop) and the Levite (i.e. the choirmaster or usher or church worker) featured in that story, switched off the "compassion, empathy, sympathy, consideration and/or sensitiveness" innate behaviour button, bet they even justified the reason for doing so, excuses, like I'll be contaminated, be made impure if I touch a dead body or I'll be late for attending the "church" activity

The priest was going down the road the man was left for death on, but when the priest saw the man, he crossed over the path and went passed the beaten man on the other side. So too, the Levite, when the Levite came to same spot and saw him, he passed by him, by crossing on the other side of the road too.

You wouldnt have expected that it will be the priest (i.e. bishop/pastor/GO) and levite (i.e. church worker/usher/chorister) who will look the other way and pass on by on the other side, but alas, it is a Samaritian who transcended, rose to the occasion and attended someone else with compassion.

Just in that popular narrative given by Jesus, some just dont have it anymore in them, to switch it on.
Some have become desensitized, some have misjudged priorities.
Some are selective to whom and/or when to show or give "compassion, empathy, sympathy, consideration and/or sensitiveness" to
Some dont know when its right to show and/or give "compassion, empathy, sympathy, consideration and/or sensitiveness"

The bible makes it very clear and has enough demonstrations on examples of what true, pure and faultless religion is. It is an activity centred around showing and/or giving "compassion, empathy, sympathy, consideration and/or sensitiveness" to others.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by PastorAIO: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
9inches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWbj-2DRLps

This man is so dangerous. He takes deep truths and mixes it with so much rubbish that his listeners are worse after the speech than they were before it.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by PastorAIO: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Ehn ehn... you're getting me now

What if I am a masochist. What if I like to feel pain? Would that make it okay to inflict pain on others too? You see this universal teaching can be misleading if taken superficially.

What if I stole something as a kid and was flogged to within an inch of my life, and then decades later I looked back on it and reflected on it that 'thank god for that flogging, otherwise who knows whether I would be a thief by now'? Would that therefore make it okay if I then flogged my kids to the point that they are just hoping to die?

Most people's interpretation of this phrase 'do unto others...' is based on their basest desires where they would like to be pampered to and achieve without striving. They do not appreciate tough love.

Another one worth thinking about it Forgiveness. I find that when people get forgiven too easily they do not grow or learn any lessons. But when a situation is allowed to be irredeemable and the perpetrated gets to really stew in the remorse of doing whatever they did, the result is a very deep personality change for the better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by najib632(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
joseph1013:

Meaning that God allowed In.ce.st? According to the biblical scriptures, In.ce.st is forbidden.

“Never have sexual intercourse with anyone related to you by blood. I am the Lord." Leviticus 18:6 (God's Word Translation)

It was permitted during the beginning of the human race, so that there will be easy population of the humans on the earth, In Islam Eve(Hauwa) Was saud to give birth to twins in pairs (a male and female), the first twins will get married to their younger ones and not themselves i.e. the older male will marry the younger female and the younger male will marry the older female. The rift between the brothers started when Cain wanted to marry his own twin because of she was more beautiful than his supposed mate, but he was denied this request, then they were ordered to make a sacrifice to Allah and he Abel brought the best he had out of his live stock while Cain brought the fruits with lowest quality. Allah accepted Abels sacrifice and rejected Cains, instead of blaming himself for his insincerity, he became jealous and killed Cain, the story Goes on.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
najib632:
It was permitted during the beginning of the human race, so that there will be easy population of the humans on the earth, In Islam Eve(Hauwa) Was saud to give birth to twins in pairs (a male and female), the first twins will get married to their younger ones and not themselves i.e. the older male will marry the younger female and the younger male will marry the older female. The rift between the brothers started when Cain wanted to marry his own twin because of she was more beautiful than his supposed mate, but he was denied this request, then they were ordered to make a sacrifice to Allah and he Abel brought the best he had out of his live stock while Cain brought the fruits with lowest quality. Allah accepted Abels sacrifice and rejected Cains, instead of blaming himself for his insincerity, he became jealous and killed Cain, the story Goes on.
Pure Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2019
9inches:

Simple biblical chronological account, Jesus appeared to

To Mary Magdalene alone at the tomb (Mark 16:9)

To second group of women (including Joanna) on their way back to the apostles (Matt. 28:8-10)

To the Apostle Peter (Luke 24:34)

To two disciples (Cleophas and one other disciple) walking along the road to Emmaus (Luke 24)

To the ten apostles (Thomas absent) who had gathered in the Upper Room of the holy city of Jerusalem (John 20:19)

To the eleven apostles (Thomas present) who had gathered in the Upper Room of Jerusalem (John 20:29)

To the seven disciples (Peter, Thomas, Nathanael, James the Greater, John, and two others) who had returned to their fishing on the shore of the Sea of Tiberias (Sea of Galilee) (John 21)

To more than 500 on a mountain in Galilee (1 Cor 15:6)

To James the Less(1 Cor 15:7)

To 120 of the infant Church on the Mount of Olives before his Ascension.

Second part on underway.

You're evading my point.

The gospel accounts about the resurrection of christ by (Mark and Matthew, M&M) and (John and Luke, J&L) are contradictory.

J&L said Jesus first appeared to two disciples on the road to Emmaus, Jerusalem (Luke 24:13, first appearance). Then to Simon (Luke 24:33, second appearance). Third appearance, he appeared at the Sea of Galilee to the disciples (John 21:1,14). So J&L reckoned Galilee appearance only came after the first two at Jerusalem.

However, that's not what M&M tells us. M&M demands Jesus appearance to happen in Galilee. Jesus said so in Matthew 26:32, 28:7, 10. Indeed, according to M&M, Jesus first appeared after resurrection in Galilee, Matthew 28:17.

This is all troubling enough, but it gets worse. Not only does Luke not mention a Galilee appearance, but on the day of the Resurrection in the environs of Jerusalem, Jesus tells his disciples, "I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high" (Luke 24:49). There can be little doubt that Jesus is referring to the promise of the Holy Spirit, poured out at Pentecost after Jesus' Ascension in Acts 2. If this is so, then Jesus is in effect prohibiting the disciples from going to Galilee, directly contradicting his multiple instructions in Mark and Matthew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2019
DID THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST REALLY HAPPEN?

Someone like 9inches would have us believe that the resurrection of Christ really happened and then base the need for the forgiveness of our sins on this foundation.

But how does he know that the resurrection really happened?

First, it is often claimed that the disciples' willingness to die for their faith in Jesus' Resurrection proves that they actually saw the risen Jesus. They will tell us that people are never willing to die for what they know to be untrue. But the assertion that Jesus' disciples died for their faith has no historical foundation; it is mere hearsay.

In other words, we have no historical grounding for the martyrdom of even one of Jesus' disciples. All details regarding their manner of dying emerge years later in accounts that are far removed from the actual events. Even if it could be proven historically that some of the earliest disciples were martyred, we would still be unable to look into their minds and know they died specifically for their belief in Jesus' Resurrection.

Joseph Smith was murdered by a mob in 1844 in Nauvoo, Illinois. Latter Day Saints believe he was martyred for his unwavering conviction that God revealed himself through golden tablets that Smith had discovered in 1830. Many non-Mormons believe he was killed because he was a criminal. If the facts are so readily disputed for a relatively recent and well-documented event like Joseph Smith's death, how can we say with any confidence how or why Jesus' disciples perished, let alone what was in their minds when they died?

Second, it is claimed that Jesus' disciples could not have experienced a mass hallucination to convince them of Jesus' Resurrection. Apologist Gary Habermas makes the argument as follows:

Hallucinations are individual occurrences. By their very nature only one person can see a given hallucination at a time. They certainly are not something which can be seen by a group of people ... Since an hallucination exists only in this subjective, personal sense, it is obvious that others cannot witness it (Habermas 2001).

This may be obvious to Habermas, but in fact such occurrences are historically well documented. Mass sightings of the Virgin Mary are common, and as a Protestant, Habermas is unlikely to attribute all of them to actual manifestations of Mary. For example, on June 24, 1981, six children reported an appearance of the Virgin at a hilltop near the town of Medjugorje in Bosnia-Hercegovina. She has continued appearing regularly to these individuals since that time, and millions of others have made their pilgrimages to the site to experience visions, healings, and other supernatural events. Could it be that the power of suggestion is at play?

Note that I am not here arguing that Jesus' followers necessarily experienced a mass hallucination, but I am merely establishing its possibility, contrary to the assertions of Resurrection apologists.

Third, some have claimed that if the anti-Christian Jewish authorities had wished to disprove Jesus' Resurrection, they could have simply exhumed Jesus' body and paraded him through the streets of Jerusalem for all to see.

However, the New Testament mentions no public proclamation of Jesus' Resurrection until seven "short weeks" after Jesus' alleged Resurrection. If there was concern about the deterioration of Lazarus' body just four days after his death (John 11:39), then Jesus' body must have been unrecognizable after seven weeks. Parading such a decomposed body through the streets of Jerusalem would have proven nothing.

Apologists have advanced a number of other arguments in favor of Jesus' Resurrection: 1 Corinthians 15:3 preserves an early tradition of the Resurrection; there were no competing burial traditions other than the one presented in the Gospels; there was no early tomb veneration site; no one making up a story at that time would make women into the first eyewitnesses; there was no precedent in Jewish thinking for such an event as Jesus' Resurrection (and therefore it must not have been made up); and so on, I particularly like how Robert Price takes apart each of these arguments in his provocative collection of essays entitled Jesus is Dead. You may contact me for a copy if interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by kkins25(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
joseph1013:
DID THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST REALLY HAPPEN?

Someone like 9inches would have us believe that the resurrection of Christ really happen and then base the need for the forgiveness of our sins on this foundation.

But how do they know that the resurrection really happen?

First, it is often claimed that the disciples' willingness to die for their faith in Jesus' Resurrection proves that they actually saw the risen Jesus. They will tell us that people are never willing to die for what they know to be untrue. But the assertion that Jesus' disciples died for their faith has no historical foundation; it is mere hearsay.

In other words, we have no historical grounding for the martyrdom of even one of Jesus' disciples. All details regarding their manner of dying emerge years later in accounts that are far removed from the actual events. Even if it could be proven historically that some of the earliest disciples were martyred, we would still be unable to look into their minds and know they died specifically for their belief in Jesus' Resurrection.

Joseph Smith was murdered by a mob in 1844 in Nauvoo, Illinois. Latter Day Saints believe he was martyred for his unwavering conviction that God revealed himself through golden tablets that Smith had discovered in 1830. Many non-Mormons believe he was killed because he was a criminal. If the facts are so readily disputed for a relatively recent and well-documented event like Joseph Smith's death, how can we say with any confidence how or why Jesus' disciples perished, let alone what was in their minds when they died?

Second, it is claimed that Jesus' disciples could not have experienced a mass hallucination to convince them of Jesus' Resurrection. Apologist Gary Habermas makes the argument as follows:

Hallucinations are individual occurrences. By their very nature only one person can see a given hallucination at a time. They certainly are not something which can be seen by a group of people ... Since an hallucination exists only in this subjective, personal sense, it is obvious that others cannot witness it (Habermas 2001).

This may be obvious to Habermas, but in fact such occurrences are historically well documented. Mass sightings of the Virgin Mary are common, and as a Protestant, Habermas is unlikely to attribute all of them to actual manifestations of Mary. For example, on June 24, 1981, six children reported an appearance of the Virgin at a hilltop near the town of Medjugorje in Bosnia-Hercegovina. She has continued appearing regularly to these individuals since that time, and millions of others have made their pilgrimages to the site to experience visions, healings, and other supernatural events. Could it be that the power of suggestion is at play?

Note that I am not here arguing that Jesus' followers necessarily experienced a mass hallucination, but I am merely establishing its possibility, contrary to the assertions of Resurrection apologists.

Third, some have claimed that if the anti-Christian Jewish authorities had wished to disprove Jesus' Resurrection, they could have simply exhumed Jesus' body and paraded him through the streets of Jerusalem for all to see.

However, the New Testament mentions no public proclamation of Jesus' Resurrection until seven "short weeks" after Jesus' alleged Resurrection. If there was concern about the deterioration of Lazarus' body just four days after his death (John 11:39), then Jesus' body must have been unrecognizable after seven weeks. Parading such a decomposed body through the streets of Jerusalem would have proven nothing.

Apologists have advanced a number of other arguments in favor of Jesus' Resurrection: 1 Corinthians 15:3 preserves an early tradition of the Resurrection; there were no competing burial traditions other than the one presented in the Gospels; there was no early tomb veneration site; no one making up a story at that time would make women into the first eyewitnesses; there was no precedent in Jewish thinking for such an event as Jesus' Resurrection (and therefore it must not have been made up); and so on, I particularly like how Robert Price takes apart each of these arguments in his provocative collection of essays entitled Jesus is Dead. You may contact me for a copy if interested.
Would like to have the book..
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by kkins25(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You dont have to. Was only saying it got me cracked up earlier this morning when reading your comment on the dry fasting thread

There is nothing I love more than see a Christian tell us why he thinks God did this or that. The way Christians can read God's mind even before he created humanity really baffles me. The female center of gravity(clitoris, which is the equivalent of the base of a males penis) is even in the wrong position. God has forced men to use their tongue to obey his commandment;
Corinthians 7;4-5
"The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does"

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
kkins25:
There is nothing I love more than see a Christian tell us why he thinks God did this or that. The way Christians can read God's mind even before he created humanity really baffles me. The female center of gravity(clitoris, which is the equivalent of the base of a males penis) is even in the wrong position.
The female center of gravity, clitoris according to kkins25, is not the equivalent of the base of a male's peniis, yet another gaffe made by kkins25

kkins25:
God has forced men to use their tongue to obey his commandment;
Corinthians 7;4-5
"The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does"
What are you trying to say with this section? It is not clear.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by PastorAIO: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
kkins25:

God has forced men to use their tongue to obey his commandment;
Corinthians 7;4-5

Haba!!

And the Lord said: “Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men,

Isaiah 29:13
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Waterlrd: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
We can ever change the way we live untill we forever change the way we think............

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by kkins25(m): 5:58am On Jan 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The female center of gravity, clitoris according to kkins25, is not the equivalent of the base of a male's peniis, yet another gaffe made by kkins25

What are you trying to say with this section? It is not clear.

Haha. This man and his search engine for errors. To avoid the gaffe, according to muttleylaff, i should have elolborated more.
Firstly, center of gravity should have been in quotes. Or don't you agree that the clitoris is the most sensitive part of the female reproductive organ?

Now what i meant was and is- that the position of the clitoris makes it almost impossible to be stimulated by the penis through the "holy sex position" of so called God. A design flaw if you ask me.this is in response to your comment
MuttleyLaff:

On "God has forced men to use their tongue to obey his commandment" ;
Corinthians 7;4-5 The center of gravity on the other hand is even less likely to be stimulated by the penis also through the "holy sex position of God". After all, most women don't know what orgasm is. However if we go by the devil's way and utilise the mutually existing doggy style, then we might be getting somewhere. Still the clitoris would likely not get the attention it craves. Hence my mockery of the book of Corinthians 7:4.

It is Gods law that the man should satisfy his wife's sexual needs(Corinthians 7;4). My comment "God has forced men to use their tongue to obey his commandment" on Corinthians 7:4 was actually saying that in order for men to satisfy the cravings of the clitoris men are been forced to use their tongue in place of the penis. I was messing around, Pardon me.
We must thank lucifer(if he even exists) or more accurately Azazel and his league of angels for the sex education he came down with from the heavens.
Since you happen to know what God thinks could you tell us why God decided to place those center of gravity in positions where the penis can hardly reach?

Pastoraio that's not what I was referring to. However,if God's(yaweh) system of government only nourished hypocrisy in the hearts of men. Dont you agree? He himself acknowledges it. Thanks to the verse you quoted.
I've always wondered why Solomon-even after all the wisdom stil fell out of grace.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2019
kkins25:
Haha. This man and his search engine for errors. To avoid the gaffe, according to muttleylaff, i should have elolborated more.
Firstly, center of gravity should have been in quotes. Or don't you agree that the clitoris is the most sensitive part of the female reproductive organ?

Now what i meant was and is- that the position of the clitoris makes it almost impossible to be stimulated by the penis through the "holy sex position" of so called God. A design flaw if you ask me.this is in response to your comment
My "What are you trying to say with this section? It is not clear." was not in relation to this section, the remark was directed at the Corinthians section bit, whereby you couldnt even reference the verse correctly omitting whether you are quoting first Corinthians or second Corinthians

You still are at it, making the same mistake, you still havent recognised that the clitoris is the equivalent of the peniis, and that the center of gravity is 2/3 inside the body of both the female and male. This is not a design flaw, it came about out from a deliberate design thinking. It is because you want a quick fix and dont want to work, that you revert to giving head, this thing is a marathon baby, not a sprint, stop taking short cuts. Ah, God help you because giving head is not for everybody, God help you if you have cuts in your mouth, and there is accessible entry to wander into the bloodstteam through the cuts. Do you want me to go on, do you want me to share more on the male and female G-spots?

kkins25:
On "God has forced men to use their tongue to obey his commandment" ;
Corinthians 7;4-5 The center of gravity on the other hand is even less likely to be stimulated by the penis also through the "holy sex position of God". After all, most women don't know what orgasm is. However if we go by the devil's way and utilise the mutually existing doggy style, then we might be getting somewhere. Still the clitoris would likely not get the attention it craves. Hence my mockery of the book of Corinthians 7:4.

It is Gods law that the man should satisfy his wife's sexual needs(Corinthians 7;4). My comment "God has forced men to use their tongue to obey his commandment" on Corinthians 7:4 was actually saying that in order for men to satisfy the cravings of the clitoris men are been forced to use their tongue in place of the penis. I was messing around, Pardon me.
We must thank lucifer(if he even exists) or more accurately Azazel and his league of angels for the sex education he came down with from the heavens.
Since you happen to know what God thinks could you tell us why God decided to place those center of gravity in positions where the penis can hardly reach?

Pastoraio that's not what I was referring to. However,if God's(yaweh) system of government only nourished hypocrisy in the hearts of men. Dont you agree? He himself acknowledges it. Thanks to the verse you quoted.
I've always wondered why Solomon-even after all the wisdom stil fell out of grace.
It is this section my "What are you trying to say with this section? It is not clear." was in relation to and my remark directed at

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by kkins25(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My "What are you trying to say with this section? It is not clear." was not in relation to this section, the remark was directed at the Corinthians section bit, whereby you couldnt even reference the verse correctly omitting whether you are quoting first Corinthians or second Corinthians
ohh yes. Ooops my bad. Forget about that, let's talk about the stuff you down down here grin grin

You still are at it, making the same mistake, you still havent recognised that the clitoris is the equivalent of the peniis, and that the center of gravity is 2/3 inside the body of both the female and male.
I didn't say the clitoris is not the equivalent of the peniis. I asked a simple question, what is the most sensitive part of the female organ with respect to sexual pleasure. Between the gspot and the clitoris which has studies confirmed to produce more orgasm? No big grammar abeg. Just choose one.
The center of gravity you like mentioning self are you aware that it is subjective? Some women don't fill shit when the peniis's stubborn head scrubs it. Also it can't even be stimulated unless a devilish position(according to some Christians) is used.

Most men also do not find it pleasurable to stick anything into their ass? How good of God to be so perfect that he put the male gspot some inches in the ass where Adam the original never imagined and never dreamt of. I most handed it to your God.. clap! Clap!! Clap!!!... As for me and most other men, our gspot is where evolution placed it - the soft, tender head and neck of the peniis. Yeah, it works pretty damn well.. Or wait a minute, God knew one day gays would arise so he put up the gspot in the ass?? I might be wrong afterall. It was a perfect designed. undecided undecided

This is not a design flaw, it came about out from a deliberate design thinking.
says the mighty muttleylaff, matatron of The Lord his God. I think God put the clitoris there so two girls can "classically scissor" each other. Hallelujah.
What about the caudal bone, what about the appendix, what about the limited visual prowess of the human eyes. Huh embarassed What about spontaneous chromosomal mutations, huh?

It is because you want a quick fix and dont want to work, that you revert to giving head, this thing is a marathon baby, not a sprint, stop taking short cuts.
A quick Q&A, was this knowledge incoperated into the genome when Sky daddy moulded Adam? Did eve ever imagine what an orgasm would be like?

Ah, God help you because giving head is not for everybody, God help you if you have cuts in your mouth, and there is accessible entry to wander into the bloodstteam through the cuts. Do you want me to go on, do you want me to share more on the male and female G-spots?

God help you too that when engaging in the "marathon of the Lord" you don't wear and tear up the innocent tongue craving vagina of your spouse. Tell me, supposing Adam was the marathon dancer, what did he use as lubricant? Dust mixed with breath and water grin grin grin grin grin
And no please i know enough already. I dont mind videos of you showing us how to "do it" the Lords way though.

It is this section my "What are you trying to say with this section? It is not clear." was in relation to and my remark directed at
oops, sorry sir, never mind.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by kkins25(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Waterlrd:
May l say hi to everyone in this page, lam so happy to meet you guys and my special thanks goes to joseph1013 for creating this wonderful thread that doesn't only affect the mind but the soul and the spirit.
I got a little worried when l skimmed through some post here with extraordinary intellectual composition but with little or what l could describe as ''unfiltered knowledge'' a mere logical assertions at that.
When you say heaven, do you mean the heaven of the bible?
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
PastorAIO:
What if I am a masochist. What if I like to feel pain? Would that make it okay to inflict pain on others too? You see this universal teaching can be misleading if taken superficially.
If you are a masochist, there is nothing wrong in that. You enjoy enduring self inflicted pain, you enjoy having pain administered to you, that's who you are. You are straying into the realm of sadomasochism, if you are now there, talking of whether it is OK to inflict pain on others. The universal teaching, which actually is called the Golden Rule, is "do to others as you'd have them do you" meaning do not what is evil, do not what is wicked. It is about doing good, it is about empathy and/or compassion. The giving or showing of empathy and/or compassion, that has no barrier, no predijuce, no discrimination, no hatery, no etcetera, it isnt about sexual and/or self gratification.

PastorAIO:
What if I stole something as a kid and was flogged to within an inch of my life, and then decades later I looked back on it and reflected on it that 'thank god for that flogging, otherwise who knows whether I would be a thief by now'? Would that therefore make it okay if I then flogged my kids to the point that they are just hoping to die?
Every well meaning parent disciplines their kids, spare the rod and spoil the kid comes to mind. If you love your kids, you will correct them, if you don't love them, you won't correct them.

Physical discipline is always to be done in love, and never as a means to vent parents' or guardians' frustration because there is a point when disciplining turns into brutality. It is necessary and important to highlight the changing of discipline from one state or condition to another, and also not by any measure, condoning the brutality of getting flogged to within an inch of your life, because you towed the path of thievery. Now, there's no doubt the punishment meted out, was excessive and savagely cruel, but decades later, looking back and reflecting on it, one could be forgiven to think "thank God for that flogging, otherwise who knows whether I would have upgraded to becoming and being a ..." and so everything somewhat worked out well seemingly for your good, as, you havent turned out to being a burglar, armed robber and/or generally prowling to steal other people's property by now. It served as a deterrent

PastorAIO:
Most people's interpretation of this phrase 'do unto others...' is based on their basest desires where they would like to be pampered to and achieve without striving. They do not appreciate tough love.
Tough love is always somewhat controversial, as it is something when someone treats another person in a serious and severe manner, as the behavior is done especially, in the context of asserting authority and instilling discipline with the intent to help the other person in the long run. I wouldnt mind another give or show me tough love, if by it, I'll be saved from my "struggle(s)" Tough love, has limits, and as such, shouldnt be permitted to degenerate into abuse, violence etcetera.

PastorAIO:
Another one worth thinking about it Forgiveness. I find that when people get forgiven too easily they do not grow or learn any lessons. But when a situation is allowed to be irredeemable and the perpetrated gets to really stew in the remorse of doing whatever they did, the result is a very deep personality change for the better.
Life is too short for long-term grudges. Forgiving sets you free and this is because when you forgive, you send a prisoner free and find out that the prisoner was you
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
kkins25:
ohh yes. Ooops my bad. Forget about that, let's talk about the stuff you down down here grin grin
Pull a chair and by the time we close, you can put the talk down to not only receiving succinct bible education but also getting proper physiological undertanding of the human body and correct sex education as well

kkins25:
I didn't say the clitoris is not the equivalent of the peniis.
"The female center of gravity (clitoris, which is the equivalent of the base of a males joystick) is even in the wrong position.
God has forced men to use their tongue to obey His commandment;
"
- by kkins25(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18

kkins25, here is what are, in light of your above inverted commas quote, make sure you respond to all questions below without absconding:
1/ Do you not see how you have brazenly made and expect those in the know, to roll over, turn a blind eye and not challenge your elaborated contrived tissues of make believe farce?
2/ Do you not know that female centre of gravity is different to the female G-sp0t, where the female G-sp0t happens to be the centre of female sexual pleasure?
3/ Do you not know that clitoris is the equivalent of the male peniis, and is not the equivalent of the base of the male peniis?
4/ Do you not know that because both the female and male G-spots are two thirds way into their respective bodies, and that in order to massage the G-spots, by stimulating it with the tongue, one will need to be in possession of an unusually and extremely long human tongue?
5/ Do you now, understanding, the location of the G-sp0t, serves as a typical example of working at it, that to get it stimulated, is a marathon exercise, at which you keep on working at it, keep bumping and grinding until when that pleasurable ultimate excitement orgasmic and explosive plateau is reached?
5/ Do you at all really know the difference between the male and female centre of gravities at all?
6/ Do you at all really know the difference between the male and female G-spots at all?
7/ Did you know that all peniises actually start off as clitorises?
8/ Do you at all know that both the male and female G-spots are located towards the belly?
9/ Do you know at all that the orgasm of your partner can be reacher quicker than doing penetrative sex?
10/ Are you at all aware that women experience an intense, deep orgasm different to ones achieved through penetrative sex or clitoris stimulation?

kkins25:
I asked a simple question, what is the most sensitive part of the female organ with respect to sexual pleasure. Between the gspot and the clitoris which has studies confirmed to produce more orgasm? No big grammar abeg. Just choose one.
The G-sp0t for me! The G-sp0t for me all the way, any time any day and that is talking from seeing and knowing that stimulating the G-sp0t produces more ecstastic orgasm more than when the clitoris is being touched and this is from first hand experience(s) and not hearsays or studies you have read.

kkins25:
The G-SP0T you like mentioning self are you aware that it is subjective? Some women don't fill shit when the peniis's stubborn head scrubs it. Also it can't even be stimulated unless a devilish position(according to some Christians) is used.
Exactly, that is why it is work, it is a marathon. Some women don't fill shiit when the peniis's stubborn head thrusts on it, because the thrusting requires to be kept at it long enough for orgasm to be uncovered.

kkins25:
Most men also do not find it pleasurable to stick anything into their ass?
You are advancing a false notion that all male same sex relationships involves penile penetrative sex. Besides, both female and male G-sp0t stimulations can be done without penetration

kkins25:
How good of God to be so perfect that he put the male gspot some inches in the ass where Adam the original never imagined and never dreamt of. I most handed it to your God.. clap! Clap!! Clap!!!...
What you are oblivious of is that both the female and male G-spots are homogeneous and located in the same part of the human body, only that, one can be accessed internally from the front and the other one, from the rear.

kkins25:
As for me and most other men, our gspot is where evolution placed it - the soft, tender head and neck of the peniis. Yeah, it works pretty damn well.. Or wait a minute, God knew one day gays would arise so he put up the gspot in the ass?? I might be wrong afterall. It was a perfect designed. undecided undecided
You have merely just put on public display, for all to see and read, how less knowledgeable you are on and about the male and female G-spots. Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!

kkins25:
says the mighty muttleylaff, matatron of The Lord his God. I think God put the clitoris there so two girls can "classically scissor" each other. Hallelujah.
What about the caudal bone, what about the appendix, what about the limited visual prowess of the human eyes. Huh embarassed What about spontaneous chromosomal mutations, huh?
MuttleyLaff is not Metatron, let's be clear on that.

It is a conscious decision that made God put the homologous female and male G-spots, located towards the belly and both under the bladder, 2.5-3 inches into female body via the front and 2 inches into the male body via the back. Now the beauty is that, aside from the inside, both can be stimulated from the outside. Isnt that thoughtful and nice of God, huh?

kkins25:
A quick Q&A, was this knowledge incoperated into the genome when Sky daddy moulded Adam? Did Eve ever imagine what an orgasm would be like?
Adam knew Eve, he didnt just go into Eve kkins25. There is a huge difference in both. Are you married at all? If not then, are you with a steady partner sexually active? Two minutes thrusting isnt enough time to get a woman satisfyingly aroused and orgasmised. From all you've posted so far on this thread, I can tell you're not only a fast-paced sex wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am male anyway but you are also not knowledgeable as you seem to want to make yourself believe you are. I can tell you have never in your life, giftedly brought any woman to squirt before. I can tell you havent left a woman writhing and peaking from a marathon work of successful ultimate center of gravity stimulation before.

kkins25:
God help you too that when engaging in the "marathon of the Lord" you don't wear and tear up the innocent tongue craving vagina of your spouse. Tell me, supposing Adam was the marathon dancer, what did he use as lubricant? Dust mixed with breath and water grin grin grin grin grin
I have no beef wiith anyone, if giving head is their thing, all I am saying is, if they have a weak or failing immune system, then God help them and their bloodstream, if with cuts or damage tissue in the mouth, they bend down doing tongue

kkins25:
And no please i know enough already. I dont mind videos of you showing us how to "do it" the Lords way though.
As you can see, you know nada really. Hahaha ha. And I havent even scratched the surface of this whole matter sef
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by kkins25(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Pull a chair and by the time we close, you can put the talk down to not only receiving succinct bible education but also getting proper physiological undertanding of the human body and correct sex education as well

"The female center of gravity (clitoris, which is the equivalent of the base of a males joystick) is even in the wrong position.
God has forced men to use their tongue to obey His commandment;
"
- by kkins25(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18

Here we go again. undecided undecided undecided

kkins25, here is what are, in light of your above inverted commas quote, make sure you respond to all questions below without absconding:
surely, I would do my best, however nairaland is substituting g--spot for centre of gravity, so u may have mistook g--spot for the actual centre of gravity as I see in question 2... I never referred to the actual centre of gravity of the human body.
1/ Do you not see how you have brazenly made and expect those in the know, to roll over, turn a blind eye and not challenge your elaborated contrived tissues of make believe farce?
but you are responding are you saying you and I are in the same league. I'm flattered.
2/ Do you not know that female centre of gravity is different to the female center of gravity, where the female center of gravity happens to be the centre of female sexual pleasure?
I was in no way discussing about centre of gravity. Blame S.eun for not finding a more appropriate phrase to replace the g--spot. Next question.
3/ Do you not know that clitoris is the equivalent of the male peniis, and is not the equivalent of the base of the male peniis?
I have already stated that I agree with your statement and explained earlier.
To avoid the gaffe, according to muttleylaff, i should have elolborated more. Firstly, center of gravity should have been in quotes.
@bolde I was referring to equivalence in terms of anatomy, i actually meant sensitivity to stimulus. Pardon my error once again.
4/ Do you not know that because both the female and male G-spots are two thirds way into their respective bodies, and that in order to massage the G-spots, by stimulating it with the tongue, one will need to be in possession of an unusually and extremely long human tongue?
everyone knows this. I bet my peniis that my 98% of the women in mine and your village have not experienced g--post orgasms. Which means the peniis was not properly designed to caress the g--spot.
Correct me if I'm wrong, with regards to the male g*spot, kindly tell us how it can be accessed. Because like you said I know Nada.
5/ Do you now, understanding, the location of the center of gravity, serves as a typical example of working at it, that to get it stimulated, is a marathon exercise, at which you keep on working at it, keep bumping and grinding until when that pleasurable ultimate excitement orgasmic and explosive plateau is reached?
oh yeas sir, I never disagreed. However it was, we know that to do that the man would either hve to have a peniis large and a bit curved up wards to stimulate the g*spot. That's why the easiest positions to was doggy style where friction would be focused on the surface the g*spot resides.
5/ Do you at all really know the difference between the male and female centre of gravities at all?
the male g*spot I believe is the postrate gland. Which can only be accessed through anal penetration. I'm not into sex with guys so I don't know much. Do enlighten me. The female g*spot on the other hand is even somewhat a debate. Because it appears when the female is aroused as a rough tissue. You already know this. No need for long talk.
6/ Do you at all really know the difference between the male and female G-spots at all?
Please read first statement.
7/ Did you know that all peniises actually start off as clitorises?
I wouldn't say clitoris especially however if you say a structure that then differentiates into the clitoris or penis then we are on the same page. Let me get some sources BRB... Alright I'm back. "The clitoris develops from a phallic outgrowth in the embryo called the genital tubercle. Initially undifferentiated, the "tubercle" develops into either a clitoris or penis" here you have it. The structure(I didn't even know it name before, is called a tubercle. Thank you wiki. I dropped a few sweats because I wasn't so sure.
8/ Do you at all know that both the male and female G-spots are located towards the belly?
yeah!! Yeah yeah! What's this got to o with wether god designed perfectly or not. Clearly the male g*spot wasn't designed to be stimulated. Simple.
9/ Do you know at all that the orgasm of your partner can be reacher quicker than doing penetrative sex?
Nope, I'm aware of some disease that affects women which makes them cum when they get in touch with vibrating objects cant recall. As for male Sarassin did say he chanted naked in Sri Lanka i think to achieve ecstasy. So probably. Enlighten me. However this is irrelevant to the debate. The debate goes so: was the female sex organ best built to be stimulated to its maximum by the penis of an average man.
10/ Are you at all aware that women experience an intense, deep orgasm different to ones achieved through penetrative sex or clitoris stimulation?
Yeas I've heard. But this is just heresay, any study that measure the level of excitement between both??

The center of gravity for me! The center of gravity for me all the way, any time any day and that is talking from seeing and knowing that stimulating the center of gravity produces more ecstastic orgasm more than when the clitoris is being touched and this is from first hand experience(s) and not hearsays or studies you have read.
OK. Like I said before it's different for different ladies. So what's acceptable to your spouse might be repulsive to mine.

Exactly, that is why it is work, it is a marathon. Some women don't fill shiit when the peniis's stubborn head thrusts on it, because the thrusting requires to be kept at it long enough for orgasm to be uncovered.
this is just heresay.. Are you saying the lot of women who prefer to munch their clitoris with a Love Machine haven't kept it long enough in the vagina to soothe the g*spot? I think not. Once again it's subjective. Every vagina has its likes and dislikes. It's a living being. Lol

You are advancing a false notion that all male same sex relationships involves penile penetrative sex. Besides, both female and male center of gravity stimulations can be done without penetration
hmmm

What you are oblivious of is that both the female and male G-spots are homogeneous and located in the same part of the human body, only that, one can be accessed internally from the front and the other one, from the rear.
I was contesting with you on the position of the g*spots. Why has this come up?! Besides that of the male wasn't put there to be stimulated by anyone else.

[
b]You have merely just put on public display, for all to see and read, how less knowledgeable you are on and about the male and female G-spots.[/b] Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!
let's see about that
MuttleyLaff is not Metatron, let's be clear on that.

It is a conscious decision that made God put the homologous female and male G-spots, located towards the belly and both under the bladder, 2.5-3 inches into female body via the front and 2 inches into the male body via the back. Now the beauty is that, aside from the inside, both can be stimulated from the outside. Isnt that thoughtful and nice of God, huh?
please quote biblical reference... More importantly if penetrative wasn't required we should be reproducing like amphibians. But penetration is require and in order for the organism to be forced to ensure the continuation of its race a sweet sensation was evolved. Conditioned learning. When Adam tasted the fruit and saw it was sweet. He definitely would want to try again.
Adam knew Eve, he didnt just go into Eve kkins25. There is a huge difference in both. Are you married at all? If not then, are you with a steady partner sexually active?
how this one take concern me?, how do you know this info? Biblical references.
Two minutes thrusting isnt enough time to get a woman satisfyingly aroused and orgasmised
I didn't say otherwise. However this data was not available to me biologicaly or naturally, several hours invested in sex videos and sex educative book taught me that sex is a delicate art. I assure you most to all men where not born with this knowledge. That's why the Japanese experimented and came up with kamasutra. So tell me, do you still blindly believe eve ever achieved orgasm.

From all you've posted so far on this thread, I can tell you're not only a fast-paced sex wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am male anyway but you are also not knowledgeable as you seem to want to make yourself believe you are. I can tell you have never in your life, giftedly brought any woman to squirt before. I can tell you havent left a woman writhing and peaking from a marathon work of successful ultimate center of gravity stimulation before.
well if everything you posted before and now is right. I can assure you with my peniis, that with this statement you are down to hell wrong.

I have no beef wiith anyone, if giving head is their thing, all I am saying is, if they have a weak or failing immune system, then God help them and their bloodstream, if with cuts or damage tissue in the mouth, they bend down doing tongue
sex is an art, they are a glut of artist with styles and the customers of their art. Some people love Leonardo and dislike donatello. The artist are the males, the customers are the females.

As you can see, you know nada really. Hahaha ha. And I havent even scratched the surface of this whole matter sef
I must confess I am glad you have taken time to engage with me in our constructive debate. If what you say is true, a man of your intelligence would have ignored my very first comment. I've seen you debated with Sarassin, lol, pastoraio, frosbel2, billion nd other top dogs in the religion section. So I know who I'm up against. Hahaha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (130) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 249
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.