Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why You Should Cook For Your Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner (14184 Views)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
hensben:
angry

Sorry! Lol.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:

Why you dey look for my wife Chiadanin's trouble na! grin..yes,she can cook all continental dishes for me...she no dey blow her trumpet for your ear ok! undecided..besides she nah need show ya any pinshure before yabilivit.

Take ya time O! Na wetin make me burn down one town be diz. tongue

*runs to boo*.....

Yea.......he sure told ya.

.......yea. 'N dont try nuffing funny.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
where have u been?

Job hunting.
Lets not derail. wink
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Maamin(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

*runs to boo*.....

Yea.......he sure told ya.

.......yea. 'N dont try nuffing funny.

*wraps arm around boo*

I gotchu baby...I gotchu!
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Feraz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't see the big deal in cooking. I mean, I do most of the cooking myself cos I enjoy doing it.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by naijaboiy: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks babe
@emboldened, I never old naa. U fit senior me o babe. Hahahahaa

Bobo behave well o.

@Englishmart, yes...I ran outta data.
Abeg send me card grin

tongue
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
I actually do believe that's sorted for her.. cc kachis barbie

lolz.
shun da one
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by philo3(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
i was just here to read comments tho..
but lemme say...
i must complement
it's a very nice post nd nicer comments
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:

Why you dey look for my wife Chiadanin's trouble na! grin..yes,she can cook all continental dishes for me...she no dey blow her trumpet for your ear ok! undecided..besides she nah need show ya any pinshure before yabilivit.

Take ya time O! Na wetin make me burn down one town be diz. tongue
Chiadanin i dey on my kneel begging,shey make i stand up?
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Afrok(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ezibless:

See them!

We're not talking about cooking noodles o tongue
haha... Even the noodles nah by abeg, the time it'll take me to beg any girl to cook, it's enough for me to prepare something even if nah noodles cheesy
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by englishmart(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks babe
@emboldened, I never old naa. U fit senior me o babe. Hahahahaa

Bobo behave well o.

@Englishmart, yes...I ran outta data.
Abeg send me card grin

I don send the card o. Just hope say no be one bros number sha
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by squarelead(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Some ladies like cooking while some does not, but in marriage most will change. A skilled lady in terms of cooking will definitely want to cook for u even if you are yet to marry. Anyway, I can prepare all I love to eat.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2014
*I also believe that cooking should be an art/hobby ; one which women should be adept in. That way, we don't look @it as a chore, something to beguile him with or hold it against him.

I have a little problem with this point though. I have a mom who loves to cook. I've tried so hard to learn to enjoy cooking as much as her but I can't. You can't really control what you love or what you hate. To me, it is still a chore I'd rather avoid. People love what they love. If you ask me to arrange the entire house now, I'll do that for you. It's a hobby and I enjoy doing it. Of course I get tired but that doesn't deter me. However, if I get tired while cooking, I just get frustrated wondering all over again why I'm a woman. I wish men would just understand the fact that not everybody loves cooking. It's the same with jobs. Some love to be doctors, others engineers. Just because I don't like being a doctor means I'm lazy, neither does it make me less of a graduate. Get my point?? Guys Biko, me understanding. If you are ready to do 70% of the kitchen work, I'd gladly join you grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by loomer: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2014
weather she cooks or not is not my business. burger king de.

my own be say she must sabi do.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Slimmos(m): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Ilekeh:
When I have time, I cook for my friends and colleagues.

I've never had a guy with this type of mentality. Asking me to cook as if I be im nanny.

Most guys I know cook and they cook for me. They don't whine about me not cooking.

Date a guy that knows how to cook, one that cooks for himself and for you. Because if you start cooking like his mama, better continue doing it after marriage.

Be your true self and don't cook just because you think it'd make him wife you.

You want a happy marriage, marry the right person and make sure that you're the right person for him. If you like cooking everyday, then sure do what you like doing. If you don't like cooking, don't pretend.

with dis rubbish u are saying.. U think any ''NIGERIAN MAN'' want to marry any lady who dont like cooking.. Madam u are on a long tin
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by gibsgibs(m): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Any lady that cannot cook is not ready to marry a real African Man.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by holysaint1(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Ezibless:

See them!

We're not talking about cooking noodles o tongue

and hope u re aware of the fact dat we aren't talking bout boiling yam ooo :p
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Feraz(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2014
netizenbuzz:
*I also believe that cooking should be an art/hobby ; one which women should be adept in. That way, we don't look @it as a chore, something to beguile him with or hold it against him.
I have a little problem with this point though. I have a mom who loves to cook. I've tried so hard to learn to enjoy cooking as much as her but I can't. You can't really control what you love or what you hate. To me, it is still a chore I'd rather avoid. People love what they love. If you ask me to arrange the entire house now, I'll do that for you. It's a hobby and I enjoy doing it. Of course I get tired but that doesn't deter me. However, if I get tired while cooking, I just get frustrated wondering all over again why I'm a woman. I wish men would just understand the fact that not everybody loves cooking. It's the same with jobs. Some love to be doctors, others engineers. Just because I don't like being a doctor means I'm lazy, neither does it make me less of a graduate. Get my point?? Guys Biko, me understanding. If you are ready to do 70% of the kitchen work, I'd gladly join you grin grin grin
Hmmmm!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by pweedyuz(f): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Slimmos:
with dis rubbish u are saying.. U think any ''NIGERIAN MAN'' want to marry any lady who dont like cooking.. Madam u are on a long tin
U culd av used "majority" instead of "any" NIGERIAN MAN.
with this ur thinking......u will end up marrying d wrong person Co's of food.

I went for d my cousin sis's 5YRS anniversary yesterday.....guess what??she never knew how to cook..reason is cos she hates cooking....Co's she dnt know how to cook does nt mean she hates other chores...she is one hardworking woman.

nd d man is a "NIGERIAN MAN"......
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Slimmos(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
pweedyuz:

U culd av used "majority" instead of "any" NIGERIAN MAN.
with this ur thinking......u will end up marrying d wrong person Co's of food.

I went for d my cousin sis's 5YRS anniversary yesterday.....guess what??she never knew how to cook..reason is cos she hates cooking....Co's she dnt know how to cook does nt mean she hates other chores...she is one hardworking woman.

nd d man is a "NIGERIAN MAN"......
do u wanna tell me. It is her husband dat hav been cooking for her all dis while or they hav a house help?
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by pweedyuz(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Slimmos:
do u wanna tell me. It is her husband dat hav been cooking for her all dis while or they hav a house help?
dats not d issue

I just tried correcting wat u said Nd make a point also about ur "no NIGERIAN man marries a woman who does nt cook."
SHIKENA!!
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by ritababe(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
Ma bae doesn't knw how to cook tongue

teach her
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by chimerase2: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:

teach her
cum nah amu capable of teaching u undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Picture... Figure 8 / The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] / MY ADVENTURE WITH AN OKADA RIDER…..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.