Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,688 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why You Should Cook For Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner (14188 Views)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by holatin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
I pray they hear.
all they know is Mr Biggs, sweet sensation, Taiwo and kehinde fried chicken (tfc and KFC)

Don't laugh or cry pls
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Maczeelly(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Okkkkk

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by adefemi007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
gbodimowo:
Let me park
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by tintingz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=15pt]Why should a girl be cooking for her boyfriend??

Some yeye lazy guys will even force or expect their girlfriends to be cooking for them even do house chores for them.

If you wanna cook, cook willingly not allowing a lazy dude force you to cook when you guys have not even do/done introduction.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Ilekeh(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
When I have time, I cook for my friends and colleagues.

I've never had a guy with this type of mentality. Asking me to cook as if I be im nanny.

Most guys I know cook and they cook for me. They don't whine about me not cooking.

Date a guy that knows how to cook, one that cooks for himself and for you. Because if you start cooking like his mama, better continue doing it after marriage.

Be your true self and don't cook just because you think it'd make him wife you.

You want a happy marriage, marry the right person and make sure that you're the right person for him. If you like cooking everyday, then sure do what you like doing. If you don't like cooking, don't pretend.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by TonYzeallY(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wat we learn to cook best here in France is "Oriza peppersoup"can she dig that till death do us part?...heheheheh..d partner go porge til her eye balls fall out.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:
Oh I enjoy cooking - strictly for me.

I am single and I cook 90% of time. Not every day of course.

Still like to eat out every once in a while.

Good to diversify palate.....chinese, thai, sushi, ethiopian, meditnarean, nigerian, jamaican.......mmmm.

I like food. Can you tell.
See professional Advertisement "I'm single",wait make i ask who ask If u r single or not? Sorry ur article is of no commercial value.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekeh:
When I have time, I cook for my friends and colleagues.

I've never had a guy with this type of mentality. Asking me to cook as if I be im nanny.

Most guys I know cook and they cook for me. They don't whine about me not cooking.

Date a guy that knows how to cook, one that cooks for himself and for you. Because if you start cooking like his mama, better continue doing it after marriage.

Be your true self and don't cook just because you think it'd make him wife you.

You want a happy marriage, marry the right person and make sure that you're the right person for him. If you like cooking everyday, then sure do what you like doing. If you don't like cooking, don't pretend.

stories
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by kennyman20(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Let me book space grin grin

Madam.. Even u of all people done join Nairaland.. If u can join, definitely, they done dey share money there.. Abeg, pass me d form make me too join.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Misogynist2014(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=28905477][/quote] Nice one. Unfortunately and fortunately, 'I am independent of women.'
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
i prefer a lady with good bhaviour to the one dah knws aw to cook........at least i can tich her aw to....bt changing a bad bhaviour is like a road down to hell

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Why I go marry gal when no dey cook,I dey mad?
na love shocked you no mad cheesy matters of the heart grin
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Eyepencil: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
Some girls cook not because they like it but because they will get something to eat. It is common around here.
Correct Man...na dia way
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Eyepencil: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
WETIN I WAN USE DIA FOOD DO? SOME GO EVEN DEY DIA PERIOD STILL WAN COOK FOR YOU... I NO WANT DIA BADLUCK ABEGIIIII
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by hensben(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:
Oh I enjoy cooking - strictly for me.

I am single and I cook 90% of time. Not every day of course.

Still like to eat out every once in a while.

Good to diversify palate.....chinese, thai, sushi, ethiopian, meditnarean, nigerian, jamaican.......mmmm.

I like food. Can you tell.
you base in france right

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
starlingleanets:
See professional Advertisement "I'm single",wait make i ask who ask If u r single or not? Sorry ur article is of no commercial value.

Settle down spazz.

No one asked ya to read or respond.

Definitely not advertising.

Yknow I got a bff here who can kick @$$

Name's maamin. You heard?. angry
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
A girl that can't cook is like a used tissue paper...
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by pocohantas(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
OP is looking for husband undecided.
Don't worry the God of Shiloh would do it for you. kiss
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
hensben:
you base in france right

Naw. Pourquoi? Sil' vous plait.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by hensben(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Naw. Pourquoi? Sil' vous plait.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
hensben:

No. Why? Why am I france. I am not
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lool..
There's no way I would survive on only noodles for 2 days straight..

Ezibless:

See them!

We're not talking about cooking noodles o tongue
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Settle down spazz.

No one asked ya to read or respond.

Definitely not advertising.

Yknow I got a bff here who can kick @$$

Name's maamin. You heard?. angry
Picture of him been ur bf or i don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
I actually do believe that's sorted for her.. cc kachisbarbie
pocohantas:
OP is looking for husband undecided.
Don't worry the God of Shiloh would do it for you. kiss
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
starlingleanets:

Maamin!!!!! Get in here........quick.
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by hensben(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

No. Why? Why am I france. I am not
angry
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
I actually do believe that's sorted for her.. cc kachisbarbie

Ok.
I would have connected her to my uncle, that's if she is fine and has good character. grin
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by chibwike(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
pocohantas:

Ok.
I would have connected her to my uncle, that's if she is fine and has good character. grin
where have u been?
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Maamin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
starlingleanets:

Why you dey look for my wife Chiadanin's trouble na! grin..yes,she can cook all continental dishes for me...she no dey blow her trumpet for your ear ok! undecided..besides she nah need show ya any pinshure before yabilivit.

Take ya time O! Na wetin make me burn down one town be diz. tongue
Re: Why You Should Cook For Your Partner by Maamin(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Maamin!!!!! Get in here........quick.

Am here honey..who is troubling you angry

*looking furiously around*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.