Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... (2916 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Be consistent,am giving u the best advice.sometimes u need to be selfish to get what u want,so far d guy never marry d girl
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Yikes. It is not that serious yet. If there aint no ring on that finger, its up for grabs.

Alls fair in love and war.

I think he should respect her decision. I advice being a frienf with no strings attached.

Go from there. She will come to u. Trust me. If it be fate.
We are from the same school of thought

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:
After she becomes ur gf and anoda guy comes and snatches her, I hope u accept it in good faith.
That's not possible
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by amunkita(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Samwell247:

you are so funny.... I can't do all those.... its becoming hard...... well let's see what, we can do....

Then ow do u intend 2 win her hart if u can't up ur game....
Or u set d oda dude up...
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by StealthyMe(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bros leave the babe naa angry
She say she get bf...then let her be

If u sha do marry her and anoda pesin wan collect her from u no vex oo undecided Wha goes round comes around
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
We are from the same school of thought

Oh yea.........u went to the school of hard knocks too?. Thought I recognized ya. Good ol' chap.

Great school. Good education.

grin
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Samwell247:

I love this advice.... we should start from somewhere... I will do that....thanks for the advice...
Don't be quick to take girl hunting advice from girls. That path she's leading you might lead to friend zoning.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Oh yea.........u went to the school of hard knocks too?. Thought I recognized ya. Good ol' chap.

Great school. Good education.

grin

Motor: never back off for life

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Don't be quick to take girl hunting advice from girls. That path she's leading you might lead to friend zoning.

hmmm true talk.... I just overcame one recently...
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
StealthyMe:
Bros leave the babe naa angry
She say she get bf...then let her be

If u sha do marry her and anoda pesin wan collect her from u no vex oo undecided Wha goes round comes around

things might someday workout for me.... I don't want to be friend zoned.... there are so many birds in the forest but she's the only one that suit my taste....
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by seankafor(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op have u 4ked her or can u 4k her. If yes freestyle her but if no try and lure her to ur bed.
Thats how we roll
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by eleko1: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Weludone.Make U nor go jam/snatch Soldier/Mopol girlfriend.Nah dat day U go nor Kasala
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Maamin(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Yikes. It is not that serious yet. If there aint no ring on that finger, its up for grabs.

Alls fair in love and war.

I think he should respect her decision. I advice being a frienf with no strings attached.

Go from there. She will come to u. Trust me. If it be fate.

Awww..You see why I love my boo *blows kiss*...straight fro the heart dear kiss

Let me just add to what my boo said @Op, you can still quicken things up by getting an AK-47..to shoot the other guys leg, I said leg O!..to show her you mean bizzness grin
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:

Awww..You see why I love my boo *blows kiss*...straight fro the heart dear kiss

Let me just add to what my boo said @Op, you can still quicken things up by getting an AK-47..to shoot the other guys leg, I said leg O!..to show her you mean bizzness grin

Oi. Love, u gots gun up in here?

I know u want to protect me.

But u aint need gun for that.

Ur big strong arms is enuff. * wink*
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Maamin(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Oi. Love, u gots gun up in here?

I know u want to protect me.

But u aint need gun for that.

Ur big strong arms is enuff. * wink*

No dearie, we dont need guns to protect one another..*wraps big strong arms around boo and works out of thread* grin
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by mrcrabs(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Guy leave the girl alone. Go look for another girl. You wanna spoil something good she has with her Bf. If dem do d same for you shey u go like am. Abeg go find another girl biko...smH angry
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Baddestguyp(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
leave her alone, how will u feel if another guy is trying to snatch ur gf. even if she's lying, then she isn't interested in u
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by iceberylin(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
we re talkin abt gals not fish.....damit angry angry
Lol....sha you be small piken cool
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by acenazt: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Samwell247:

nice one I'm starting to gain more confidence... I was just praying make the guy Bleep up
hehehee but don't urge her to live him ohh. Just keep telling her to be patient. If u r pushing her she will feel desperation.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
help u for wot? she has a bf!!!!! leave her joooor
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by dablazor: 2:27am On Dec 16, 2014
get yours and leave em be.. told you she has a bf fo a reason.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by harffie(m): 2:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Evina:

LOL.

So, you encourage freelancing as long as there is no binding contract?

So far there's no ring yet you better don't deceive yourselves! Be watchful n careful.....don't just sit with someone with no prospects for you! Later some girls would be complaining n come to NL to start a thread on 'How do I make him Propose' when your friends are already married with two kids!
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by StealthyMe(m): 3:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Samwell247:

things might someday workout for me.... I don't want to be friend zoned.... there are so many birds in the forest but she's the only one that suit my taste....

Na another man thing suit ur taste...bros na oju kokoro be that na undecided

No para oo,am being plain ; just pray she doesnt tell her bf u're disturbing her...and ur own don do if the bf na 'omo aye'

I don talk my own oo grin
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Blazinraj01(f): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2014
You are annoying angry
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Evina(f): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
harffie:
So far there's no ring yet you better don't deceive yourselves! Be watchful n careful.....don't just sit with someone with no prospects for you! Later some girls would be complaining n come to NL to start a thread on 'How do I make him Propose' when your friends are already married with two kids!

Okay sa!
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by harffie(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
Evina:

Okay sa!
Aww!
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by sirfarouk(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Samwell247:
please how do I gain the heart of a girl who claims she has a boyfriend...
this girl I've been daydreaming about refuses to go with me... anyone in the house who can help me out....

I will tell you how on one condition. That you agree to the fact that when you get married another man would be in the dark strategizing on how to win over your wife because he loves her more. Its called karma bro, and she's a bitch. So, deal?
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by tartar9(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2014
dnt tell me you dont know what to do. KILL her boyfriend and take over.Ye.....ss!! on a more serious note have you tot of killing him? Or if you gat her pinshure i can direct you to a powerful babalawo.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
tartar9:
dnt tell me you dont know what to do. KILL her boyfriend and take over.Ye.....ss!! on a more serious note have you tot of killing him? Or if you gat her pinshure i can direct you to a powerful babalawo.

I can't do that bro its against the law ...
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Samwell247:

Murder through spiritual means is not against the law because it cannot be proven. Guy, this is the best way to win the girl. If his babalawo does not work, I have one that doesn't fail. He has helped people kill over a thousand muthafvkers. Don't dull it.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think it's just a pick up line to measure out your seriousness.. She wants to assess your genuinety whether you are not like other guys..
Give her a break and sees how it goes..
Luck bro..
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by tartar9(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Samwell247:

forget da murder part.use juju,juju no dey law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? / Why Is It That Guys Don't Get Emotionally Attached To D Lady That Deflower Them / Orgasm And Reactions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.