Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? (2936 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
1. They look at you like you are from mars
Right when you start putting the moves on your significant other, he or she stares at you like earthworms with wings are flying out of your ears. If they look at you like you're from outer space, you're doing something wrong. Very wrong.

2. You put it in the wrong hole
"Oops! Sorry, honey. Let me try that again." If you have sex like an inexperienced nurse who constantly misses the vein, you need to do a little more research before you have sex again.

3. They laugh in your face
Has your partner ever burst out laughing while you were trying to pleasure them? You're probably an atrocious mess in bed. You're not the lead in an R-rated comedy! Lovemaking shouldn't be that hilarious.

4. You model your moves after animals
You've spent far too much time watching nature documentaries, and somehow you got the idea that you could learn how to have sex by watching animals get it on. Doing it doggy style is one thing, but your partner doesn't want to have sex with a wild hyena.

5. They compare you to a rag dull
Has your lover ever said that having sex with you is like being intimate with a limp rag doll? Sounds like you've got some real problems. Quit lying there like a corpse! Participate!

6. They check their fone
While you're pounding away, your partner grabs his or her phone and starts scrolling through Facebook. Honey, if you can't hold their attention as much as the internet, you must be terrible at this!

7. They keep moving theri hands
You're starting to get hot and heavy, but almost every time you try to touch a part of their body, they move your hand somewhere else. You obviously don't know what to do with your hands. HINT: that's not a good thing.

8. You play ABBA to get in d mood
What kind of music do you like to listen to before or during sex? If it's something like ABBA, just give up right now. There's no way that you're good in bed if listening to "Mamma Mia" gets you feeling randy in your nethers.

9. They fall asleep while you re going at it
You swear that your partner was fully awake and into it when you started having sex, but now they're totally snoozing. Yikes! You must be the most boring bedmate of all time. Figure out some new moves, stat!

10. They look at their watch
"What time is it? No, I'm not bored, I swear! I just have somewhere I need to be. How long have we been doing this? It feels like a long time. This has been great, but I need to get going..."

11. They masturbate when you re done
Leaving your partner hanging is not cool. So if you're really bad in bed, they'll probably take care of their own business after you run out of steam. And if they ask you to leave the room while they do it, you're really pathetic.

12. You tink sex is overrated
You finally lost your virginity, and you've even had sex a few more times since then. But you just don't get what all the fuss is about. It's not that great! Why is it such a big deal? Because it is a big deal. You're doing it wrong.

13. They push you out of bed
If they push you away and ask you what the heck you're trying to do down there, it's not because they want to learn your technique. When your lover pushes you out of bed for doing something weird, you can be sure that it wasn't weird in a good way.

14. They sleep with you once and never call again
If someone completely blows you off after they've slept with you once, there are two possible reasons: 1) They're a player. 2) You're downright awful in bed, and they don't even want to consider letting that happen again.

15. You finish before it starts
You're finally getting the chance to nail the guy or girl of your dreams. You take them back to your place, you hop into the sack, and... oh. You're done already. Build up some stamina, or you're going to be bad in bed for the rest of your life. Is that really what you want?
www.chacha.com/gallery/5734/how-can-you-tell-if-you-re-bad-in-bed/54775

Cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Farano rocktation
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by MEGGATRON(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by alberto2k(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
If They Lay lifelessly like a Statue while u're doing it. . .
Bro you're BADWORST in bed grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by francizy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mood matters too. You may be having sex at their bad time and therefore they lay down like log of wood and you feel you didn't try only for the next one to always wanna come get it down with you..
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by AlienStar: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't hv 2 read that crap, its damn too long.
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
francizy:
Mood matters too. You may be having sex at their bad time and therefore they lay down like log of wood and you feel you didn't try only for the next one to always wanna come get it down with you..
Sure
Buh wif wetin Buhari dhe do so, I no go get mood at all
Midolian, if I post thread for hellfire, I know say u go spy lol

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by midolian(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Sure
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not serious.. Post anything for hellfire, na only u go view am I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not serious.. Post anything for hellfire, na only u go view am I swear cheesy cheesy
Lol
Abeg I no wan laff
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
I do that number 3 a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
softysparky:
U go wicked for real life
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by youngberry001(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
AlienStar:
no no miss is not a crap it a dammed fact 'oya get back nd read it again undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
AlienStar:
And tomorrow, u go come family section dhe find babyosisi to save ur marriage, now I bring somtin to help ur relationship u dhe form
Better read it, cos soon u will look for me to thank me
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
youngberry001:
no no miss is not a crap it a dammed fact 'oya get back nd read it again undecided
U see how people dhe miss out?
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U go wicked for real life
Yeahcheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
softysparky:
Yeahcheesy
Be like say u like bad tinz Anyways Stop dat habit D guy go dhe feel bad Even if u no feel pain, fake am make u boost him ego Midolian(no homo) pls help her out
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
I can't be a whoosy in bed.. I'm a champion grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't be a whoosy in bed.. I'm a champion grin
Enu ose
No be mouth
No come here dhe form durella
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by RapLawd(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP so after all this your name, you're not a celibate

Any make you come support your own the of nkpocha na nzacha of onye ga Mazi Nairaland 2015
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Enu ose
No be mouth
No come here dhe form durella
oya donate ur sister make I prove to u I"m d man
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by RapLawd(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
softysparky:

Yeahcheesy

This one get nerve ooo
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by tartar9(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
lmao aspiring priest/failed politician ODEMOO… is this your new calling.abeg go back to religion section parisbookaddict/Ifeann needs backup.
udatso tola9ja 9jaforlife …

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by midolian(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
softysparky:
hmmm..U do it a lot? shocked shocked

How many of them hav u done dat to?.. *suspicious*
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by RapLawd(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
tartar9:
ODEMOO… is this your new calling.

I see your pain right from afar....

Keep of for ur own good... allah won't support you viewing thread of immorality created by a non believer (kafirs )...
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by francizy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Sure

Hehehehe, Bubu is the new minister of tourism.. cheesy grin
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
tartar9:
lmao aspiring priest/failed politician ODEMOO… is this your new calling.abeg go back to religion section parisbookaddict/Ifeann needs backup.
udatso tola9ja 9jaforlife …
Who released dis depressed soul from hell?
Tartar9 nids help
https://www.nairaland.com/2154501/drug-anxiety
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2015
midolian:
hmmm..U do it a lot? shocked shocked
How many of them hav u done dat to?.. *suspicious*
I have lost count.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by AlienStar: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And tomorrow, u go come family section dhe find babyosisi to save ur marriage, now I bring somtin to help ur relationship u dhe form
Better read it, cos soon u will look for me to thank me

wow!! But No Thanks.
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by AlienStar: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2015
youngberry001:
na by force?
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2015
i've done number 14 quite a number of times.

For either of the reasons. undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by naijaboiy: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2015
softysparky:
Not good sad
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2015
AlienStar:
wow!! But No Thanks.
U no dhe hear word
Re: How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Not good sad
Lol, why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Takes Your Name To Her Village / When The Street Hoe Is Pregnant,photo / nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.