Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? (37263 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes ooooooo especially d vry fleshy & meaty ones lol
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by iamord(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?
before nko!! What does it look like?? grin .. I use to have heart burn, its creates discomfort in the chest area... so I need something that gives fast & soothing relieve!

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by nzube56(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes, thats why i hug oh
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Rapsodee(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Yeah....
It increases their life span by 2 years grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hayoakins(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Sometimes wink
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Olutola88(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
yes na tongue nd in the process, they always put their hands down behind....
It takes courage to do this you know( especially when you've barely known the babe). The last time I did it, babe was like “WTF” and I replied with “WHAT?” *carrying a straight face*. I come dey talk am for my mind say you ds Tola, u don dey craze o!

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by majorfarms(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
I am hating this site and the way nigerians positively comment on useless topics.Are you all that dull?

You opened the post, read through...even made a comment. Common babe, forming gets u no where. All of we dey d same canoe.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by natureblack(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Honestly,when I hug a pretty full-cup br.easted lady my hands and sugar-cane envy my chest. tongue tongue.......

My hands and sugar-cane believes they have exclusively taken oath of office to accomplish immaculately the s.exual aspect of my life undecided undecided undecided

Nonetheless,based on testimony from numerous ladies from all and sundry,scattered around the globe,with different shapes and sizes,they have all attested to the magnanimity of the collaboration between my HANDS n SUGAR-CANE when I dig for crude-oil in between them..

On behalf of em ladies who have tasted,trusted and confirmed the intricacy of my Hands n Sugar-cane,Natureblack says thank you both for a job perfectly done this 2014. cool.....I further beseech that the exertions should be protracted in 2015 grin

NATUREBLACK
CEO BigBlackYansh
St*rippers club
Los Angeles CA
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Sunnybabe(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
chaaaai HOLY MARY. make una no corrupt me ooo.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by okiezman(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Hugging a lady with big bossom cures hypertension lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
so this is why they hug us! shocked choi guys are wicked

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Jasi7(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
I am hating this site and the way nigerians positively comment on useless topics.Are you all that dull?

wetin dis one dey talk

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
okiezman:
Hugging a lady with big bossom cures hypertension lipsrsealed undecided undecided
I faint
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
[size=16pt]Yeah very young guys, as we grow we get tired of just mere unintentional contacts like that, we want the real consensual contact. By young boys i mean 16......I don't think any sane adult would fancy that. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by marieolae(f): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Olutola88:
It takes courage to do this you know( especially when you've barely known the babe). The last time I did it, babe was like “WTF” and I replied with “WHAT?” *carrying a straight face*. I come dey talk am for my mind say you ds Tola, u don dey craze o!
u no sharp jor, beta tin to. Just grab it wid confidence, she go like am tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2014
golor:
Study has shown dat female bosom increase when it bin squeezes.i will advice girls wit small bosom to start hugin so dat their bosom will big.instead of going through d normal hand squeezesin dat may lead to beeping......
Baba u don mad i swear grin grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by clevvermind(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
i like hugging ladies, it makes my dick to be excited.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by okiezman(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
I faint

Medically recommended
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
yes na tongue nd in the process, they always put their hands down behind....
As for me i like hugging pass food #ISwear
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Dreyl(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?
yeah i do that alot! wink
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ozo13(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
it helps to boast the male downstream sector
It can also eleviate ur status quo grin
grin like tambuwal
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Dreyl(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
do you hv gigantic bossom
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
@op guys don't hug ladies because of deir bossom, except if both parties have intention. its as simple as hugging any other person.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
its because they've missed u so much! Must u b dirty mindedundecidedundecided..just '2' headlamps na eem u de use do shakaragringrin..what of pigs/dogs wey get more dan 12 dey take am pack sand sef! tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Lot of useless posts making front page nowadays.....eleyi ogidi gan o
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
I only do christain broda hugging so It doesn't apply to me.
Chei!! sister... for real?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by TonYzeallY(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2014
If i catch my Nkechi hugging any boY eeh...France no go contain me n her.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:

Enh?? U say wetin?

So guy don hug u
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
See dirty minds...........pls dnt spoil me ooooo am still a virgo nd av never use my bossom to hug any guy ooooo
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by marieolae(f): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
As for me i like hugging pass food #ISwear
lol wetin concern me na tongue?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
u no sharp jor, beta tin to. Just grab it wid confidence, she go like am tongue
make I com squeeze sowie grab ur ownundecidedtonguegrin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by mazzi: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
swear u do not enjoy it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.