Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos (9022 Views)

2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World! / Do You Blow Knock-outs/fireworks/banger In Other To Activate Christmass Spirit? / Police Bans Unauthorized Sale Of Uniforms, - M.D. Abubakar's PRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2014
flinspiero:
I want to even buy like one or two cartons and share to the kids bt am currently nt in lagos now. If you can help me and buy it pls do let me know, lets talk.
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by XRAY21(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2014
musiwa94:
enairaprof, why have you keep on posting it.

I am telling you.. He is a professor of bullshit.. Just like your Professor.. they have been teaching bullshiit in Nigeria university..

this is why I have said.. bring your children abroad to go to school. because they are teaching Bullshiit.. And have produce bullshiit lawyers and Judges..

the next thing I will hear is that America or Britain or Canada have bribe me. That is not so..

the issue it.. it is two countries..

If anyone call himself a professor of law.. As claim by Professor . Professor should practice what he preach and not be involve in bullshiit. he should be in a position to tell Buhari that Buhari is not educated..

And it shows Professor lack the meaning of trade treaty ..

If this is what you people teach them in your law school.. and this is what your judges teaches. Your judges are bullshiit.

how many flag do you see 2 flag.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1945772_untitleder_png57440ccdc7edca999e34c18e00bf045e

What are you writing? Look at what you wrote dose it rhyme with the topic .abeg sleep more make the thing wa you drink clear for. Tour eyes
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by killercute16(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2014
pocohantas:
I support that motion.
I dislike that thing with passion.

Why do kids still use that thing? angry
You are a female you shouldnt lyk it.
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by 1stola: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
pocohantas:
I support that motion.

see this old mama o
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2014
but the Chinese and indians in nigeria can use it during their own celebration.....
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by adisarasaq(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2014
BrightEye:
They should rathar prevent its importation or if it is to stop manufacturing it, then they are truely serious about baning it.

Just last week a 1※40ft container was delivered to the importer all permit from security agency was presented before clearance was approved

Now tell me, was the permit given just to waste the importer's money?
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by Droneboy30: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Nigeria and their government, importation of bangers them no ban, bombing them no ban, na to come spoil show for us, anyway me I no hearam wen they talk am
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by GodsKate: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by hayoakins(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Sorry but i gotta to buy some for my nephews grin as i willed the act to them few years ago plus i still play with bangers too cheesy
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by jobsat34(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2014
MRLINGTON:

Sauce: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/police-ban-use-fireworks-lagos/

na today dem start to dey ban fireworks??
they shud stop fooling themselves...
if they really want to ban the fireworks, they shud stop the importation outrightly..
dont tell me it being made in Nigeria, when ordinary matches is not..
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by loomer: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2014
same story every year.
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Christmas would never remain the same.
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by dharay99: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
pocohantas:
I support that motion.

Fear fear. grin
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by Harkinyhemmy(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2014
no b today dey just dey talk am. their pikin self go use fireworks for new year. #oshiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by lond07: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
No doubt The Nigeria Police meant well, but just wondering if they have the power to make laws. They should have applied to the relevant law making bodies (National Assembly/State legislature) to obtain that decree. They are there to enforce laws. Not to make laws.
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by DrEldorado(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
lol...naija police force...nawa o...why would they suddenly turn to using fireworks. do they not no the implications of fireworks? hmmm anyway if they dont know, could anyone please tell them...Http://creativeideasconcept.org.
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by ewizard1: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Those bunch of DUMBOS!!!

They would passby sellers in Idumota where the Fireworks are stacked taller than them... they would even say "How market..."

But would come looking to arrest end users...

Stoop!d Ph00Lz!!!
Re: Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
tempem:

Like I didn't read this your comment!
Something meant for your safety, and you didn't even hesitate to rain curse.

Safety u say?

I shake my head for your ignorance

How Many properties or lives did u destroy when doing fireworks?

Boko haram and corruption and ritualists and bad leadership has taken the lives of innocence nigerian and. None was fireworks related

How many did the sole called nigeria police ever get to solve

You better close your mouth and face your front

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do You Find Nigerians Most Uncivilized? / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order / Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.