Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 (2711 Views)

The Best And Worst Sleeping Releationships For Couples / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Best. . . as per?

Worst. . . . as per?

Please how is it measured?

Best as per who get sense pass . . . .

Worst as per who ne get sense pass . . . .  

We are still reseraching the best but we got a unanimous position on the worst . . . Adam Baby Brody  tongue  tongue  cheesy  cheesy
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by debosky(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

We are still reseraching the best but we got a unanimous position on the worst . . . [b]Adam Baby Brody  tongue  tongue  cheesy  cheesy[/b]

When Tumfulu still dey alive? Abeg nor dethrone d champion oh! grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
Oh C'mon, this guy beats Tumuful hands down. Abeg oh, make una no deny am the trophy cheesy
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by AdamBrody1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

We are still reseraching the best but we got a unanimous position on the worst . . . Adam Baby Brody tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

And na you win best poster abi?

Just for now because stephen p has said i should take a chill pill on you, i would honour his request but men, i no send you gba!

If you decide to ignite this war again, i wont feel sympathetic with you.

I have told you now!
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
U guys are damn crazy!
Hehehe
E don do abeg
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by D1KeleVra(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
the worst poster ever is STEVE49JA, followed by the next person to reply.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by 190: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2008
well they said the next worst poster is sm1 to reply and i didnt know dat a mere (.) can be
taken as a reply, so that reply is Auto invalid,anyway 2days worst poster list for 11th 2008 dec are
D1KeleVra
Tgirl4real
Adam Brody
Ujujoan
debosky
and
spikedcylinder respectively

as updated by Oluwaseun Osewa
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by AdamBrody1(m): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2008
190:

well they said the next worst poster is sm1 to reply and i didnt know that a mere (.) can be
taken as a reply, so that reply is Auto invalid,anyway 2days worst poster list for 11th 2008 dec are
D1KeleVra
Tgirl4real
Adam Brody
Ujujoan
debosky
and

You remind me of those silly I TOO KNOW class captain in primary school who is the teachers favourite and always writing names of noise makers so that the teacher will rub your head like a puppy and give you his notebooks to carry to his car!

I dont know who sent you message to list everybody's name here and you forgot to add your lame name and the silly idiotic post about a mere (.)!

Wat a retard! undecided
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by outlaws(m): 3:19am On Dec 11, 2008
cool

Congrats to the worst poster of the year, the poster is Yicob. Yicob good job for posting this dumb shit.
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by spikedcylinder: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2008
190:

well they said the next worst poster is sm1 to reply and i didnt know that a mere (.) can be
D1KeleVra
Tgirl4real
Adam Brody
Ujujoan
debosky
and

I tried my best but I still don't understand what you mean by this. undecided
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by eminemkayc: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2008
@adam, i think d guy(190) is inebriated nd needs a RELAPSE!!!
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by eminemkayc: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2008
@adam, i think d guy(190) is inebriated nd needs a RELAPSE!!!
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2008
@190,
Just like spiked said, i don't get ur drift.
If it's my attention u need, u got it already.

I hope i get an award at d end of d day. Phew!
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by D1KeleVra(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
@190
(.) U seem to have occupied the first two spots with such a comment. bravo.
And from the comments that followed urs, ALL HAIL 190, THE THOROUGHLY RETARDED POSTER!
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Grizzly(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
Girlsoswit,
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by D1KeleVra(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
Grizzly:

Girlsoswit,

everythng okay? U wan take second runner-up?
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by Grizzly(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
How many of my posts have u read? Start talkin before i baff u wit acid from my tongue
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by shope(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
The worst iz2much of Nairaland
Re: The Best And Worst Romance Section Posters For 2008 by D1KeleVra(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
Haba Grizzly! Why i go dey follow u around NairaLand? because of say i wan read ur posts? Anyhow sha, u for talk say Girlsoswit na ur sister or ur gay brother or mayb another member on NairaLand. In my view sha u don take 190 place.

na only fatty acid dey ur tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. / When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad / Why Are Intelligent Guys Rare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.