Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (267954 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
...continuation

"Bola, what have you come to do again?" Frank asked Bola who just walked into his office.

"You didn't even greet me. Ain't you happy to see me here?" She asked after sitting on the visitor's seat.

"Just state your mission here"

"Alright, since you want to be cold, let's go straight to the point. I've come for us to discuss our wedding date."

"What wedding date?"

"Stop asking me dumb questions. My Dad called yesterday and he only gave us a week to pick a date and then we'll need to wed before the end of next month"

"A week to pick a date? And we'll marry next month? That can't be possible, even if I wanted to marry you.Today is 22nd of February already, how will I prepare for the wedding in the next one month?"

"Don't worry, my Dad will get people to make all the preparation. All he wants is that the wedding IVs should be out before it becomes noticeable to everyone that I'm pregnant"

"Oh shit! How can I quickly plan my escape within this short time" Frank thought to himself

"See, the fact is that I don't want to marry you" he spoke out.

"Why ? You're still insisting on this?"

"Yes, because I'm in love with someone else"

"With Amarachi, I guess"

"Who it is does not concern you"

"Hahaha, Mr loverboy" she laughed. "Do you think Amarachi would ever love you back? Never!"

"Never say so"

"She can't love you back with everything she's heard heard about you"

"Damn" Frank was infuriated, he banged it hands on the table. "What did you tell her about me?"

"Hahaha, don't be angry at me. You should be angry with your Friend Kelvin. He's the one who has been feeding her with stories, he was even caught kissing her when she was sick"

"Liar, you're insane, that's impossible"

"Ask him when you get home and see if he will be able to deny it. You can also ask from Ini"

"If I find out that you're lying"

"I'm not lying, that's what Ini came to sort out with him yesterday. You'll notice she didn't stay long, she left angrily"

"Oh Damn!" Frank stood up and paced the floor angrily.

"Take it easy, that's life for you. Well, that's not what I came here for. Just sit down and let's talk about our wedding"

"I'm not in the mood to discuss anything now. Just get out and I'll call you later"

"But we have to ..."

"Shut up and get out" Frank shouted at her.

"Okay, Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then", Bola replied and hurriedly got out of the office.

Frank continued to pace the floor angrily, he began to understand why Kelvin couldn't give him Amarachi's address. He understood why Kelvin said it could cause a little problem if the address was given.

He also remembered he overhead Ini and Kelvin talking silently about a forced kiss when Ini came to their home.

His anger welled up, if he had a gun at that moment, he would have gone straight to Kelvin's office and shoot him dead instantly. He could now clearly see reasons why Kelvin had always been advising him to forget about Amarachi, he used to think Kelvin cared, not knowing Kelvin was backstabbing him.

to be continued

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
...continuation

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Pedro, longtime o. Ahn ahn, you and your son possess the same character, you didn't know you were supposed to come see me before?" Chief Olatunbosun questioned Pedro Fayemi

"No, it's not like that Chief. It's just that I have been busy running around"

"Okay o"

"Chief" Pedro continued, "don't mind this your son o. Children of nowadays, they can't do without fighting. He says he already sorting out things with Bola"

"Oh! That matter? I've forgotten about that already, the girl says she's already pregnant for somebody she loves and I've given them the go ahead to marry"

"Ah! so Ken won't marry Bola anymore?"

"What can I do na? The girl says she's not happy with Ken like she is with the other guy and there's nothing I can do about it, what I want is my daughter's happiness"

"Hmmm, there should be something we can still do o. Why don't you try to convince Bola to stay with Ken?"

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said she's pregnant for someone else"

"Ehn, but we can still..."

"Just forget the matter please" Chief cut in. "I gave your son the chance already and he missed it"

"Okay sir"

"Ehn ehn, so what about the boy you wanted to bring to me? You know I must see him and ask him some questions to know if he is worthy of my support"

"Yes, he will be coming to see you next week Monday"

"Okay, but how well do you know this boy? Do you think he can do the job if we put him there?"

"Yes, you know him too. He's the serving Governor of Logi State"

"Oh! That boy? Femi Fadeyi?"

"Yes sir"

"I hear he's a good boy. He has been doing well in Logi"

"Yes. Infact sir, his administration has caused a lot of development in the state"

"Ehen" Chief Olatunbosun lowered his voice, "but are you sure he will be able to supply us our own share when he gets there?"

"Yes sir, he's a good boy. He always listens to elders"

"Okay, but why are you not interested in the position?"

"Hehehe sir, its not that I'm not interested, but you know a lot of people are still talking about the millions of naira that were missing during my tenure as a governor"

"But no one can boldly accuse you of that with me by your side not even the EFCC"

"I know sir, but I want the matter to fizzle out a little before I contest for any office"

"Ehn ehn? Okay, that's good then"

"Yes sir"

"Did you remember that funny lawyer that tried to sue me sometime ago?"

"Oh! That Igbo man who was later killed by his wife?"

"By his wife ke? It was my boys who finished him off, we just did it in a way that implicated"

"Wow! Hahaha", Pedro laughed. "You're a genius Chief"

"Hehehe"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amarachi peeped through the door hole to check who was knocking at the door. They barely had people visit them and those who visited them visited at evening time and not an odd time like 1pm.

"Who is it?" She asked being unable to see the visitors face as the person didn't face the door.

"Its Dennis"

"Oooh! Dennis" Amarachi flew the door opened amazed to have Dennis visit at that time. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to see you" he smiled as he walked into the house. "I've missed you a lot in the office"

"Yeah, I've missed you too." She took his hand in hers and led him to a seat. "What can I get for you? I've got some snacks I prepared, would you like to have some?"

"Yeah sure, thanks"

After some seconds, Amarachi replied with a plate of meat pie and a fruit juice pack.

"Here, you have it" She served him and sat beside him

"Thanks", he took a bite of the meat pie and looked at Amarachi who was smiling at him, he took another bite and looked at her .

"Did you say you made this yourself?"

"Yes" She let out a chuckle,

"why?"

"Because it's the best I've ever tasted. Better than the over rated ones they sell at Erinsic"

"Oh! Do you mean it?"

"Yeah, where did you learn to bake so well?"

"My aunt bakes so I learnt if from her"

"Hmmm, that's cool. So you were just baking for fun today?"

"Yep, was also baking for Ini. I know she loves meat pie"

"Oh! How's your relationship with her now?"

"I don't know, still the same"

"Hmmm"

"Lets talk about something else. How did you leave work? You're supposed to still be on duty"

"Hehehe, I told them I needed to visit the hospital"

"Huh? Are you feeling sick?"

"Yep. That's why I've come to meet my doctor here"

"You're not serious, who's the doctor? So you lied to come here abi?"

"No, I didn't lie. I've been sick since you've been absent from the office"

"Hmmm"

"Amarachi"he called calmly, holding her two hands and looking straight into her eyes. "I want us to go beyond friendship. Since the day you walked into my office for the interview, you've always occupied my mind. I love you Amarachi"

There was silence for some seconds, Amarachi stared into his eyes and tightened her grip on his palms.

...to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
Nice story, nice imagery techinique but episodes are short
wish I could type more, but the little I'm typing is taking a lot of my time. Maybe because its my first story in series.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
What do you guys think of the conversations? too long or okay?

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oyin I think the conversations are ok. Everything is on point. You need to becareful with the names. Sometimes it gets a lil mixed up. You doing great. Thanks man
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
cheskabiney:
Oyin I think the conversations are ok. Everything is on point. You need to becareful with the names. Sometimes it gets a lil mixed up. You doing great. Thanks man

Aiit, thanks smiley . But how are the names mixed up?

Friends, I wont be updating everyday, I'm getting busier with school work and my exams are starting soon(12 days to today)

Thanks for understanding. smiley
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ayodijex(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Loool.....i must even follow this thread ni.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:50am On Feb 12, 2015
The conversations are ok. You sometimes mix-up names, episodes are regular but short. Just take your time to organise a single but lengthy episodes daily. I know itz hard, I abandoned my writing self after nairaland crushed and the story was wiped and readers wanted me to start typing the story again since I had no back. Writting takes time but it is worth it if you organise your plot extremely well. Thumbs up @ oyinprince

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Onemansquad(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Prince u ar doin a gud job ma bros d story is getin mor interesting nd d suspence tho its nt bad mor grease bro
*amarachi shuld jst accept i knw she too has feelings 4 dennis*
#waiting patiently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
I don land o, make anybody wey dey front row sharperly vamoose before something land for him head cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=Oyinprince post=30648292]

Aiit, thanks smiley . But how are the names mixed up?

Friends, I wont be updating everyday, I'm getting busier with school work and my exams are starting soon(12 days to today)

Thanks for understanding.

Oyin an example is the last update U confused Ken with frank.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
^^^ true

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2015
bola z too desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=cheskabiney post=30662723][/quote] Thanks bro, would correct that now, and would check thru other posts later.

Next update would come in the evening
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Fembleez1:
I don land o, make anybody wey dey front row sharperly vamoose before something land for him head cheesy grin
My boss , welcome sir

*Cleans seat for him*
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2015
nice job,but why must it be 22nd of feb,!that's my birthday
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ayodijex(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
nice job,but why must it be 22nd of feb,!that's my birthday
eeya sorry ehn....oya come lets sit together at the back.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by missfaviy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
My dearest oyin when am i expecting a new one
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oyinprince:
My boss , welcome sir

*Cleans seat for him*

Make I order koko with enough Akara cheesy before I si-don grin

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oyin please I am a lady not bro. Lol. embarassed tongue
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
The conversations are ok. You sometimes mix-up names, episodes are regular but short. Just take your time to organise a single but lengthy episodes daily. I know itz hard, I abandoned my writing self after nairaland crushed and the story was wiped and readers wanted me to start typing the story again since I had no back. Writting takes time but it is worth it if you organise your plot extremely well. Thumbs up @ oyinprince
wia ve u bin maa'm.....I ve bin desperately waitn 4 u 2 start d story again....Dnt mind me.I luv d fact dt it lukd real :d...olp u ve bin good?
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
MissMalia:
wia ve u bin maa'm.....I ve bin desperately waitn 4 u 2 start d story again....Dnt mind me.I luv d fact dt it lukd real :d...olp u ve bin good?

My dear ooooo, between work and plenty exams lined up, I barely have time. But I will definitely do sth abt it soon. Missed you guys plenty
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
ayodijex:

eeya sorry ehn....oya come lets sit together at the back.
okay no p
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
...continuation

"Where do you want us to go this evening?" Kelvin asked ini as they stood together outside the Videx company gate.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be going anywhere. I brought my car today and Amarachi is not here to drive it home"

"Oh! I see. That means you didn't plan for our outing today?"

"I did, it's just that I was running late for work this morning and I had to use my car."

"Okay, just go in and get your car. I'll drive after you and maybe we could talk a little a your place before I leave"

"Will that be necessary?"

"You don't want me to come with you?"

"No, its okay. Didn't just want to stress you, I'll go get my car immediately"

In thirty minutes time, they were already at Ini's house, Kelvin parked his car at the space outside the gate for easy departure since he wasn't planning to stay long.

They got in and settled into the sofa, Ini sitting on his laps. "What drink can I offer you before I prepare a meal?"

"Anything will be okay"

"Alright" She stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

Amarachi came out from the kitchen that moment.

"Welcome" Ama greeted Ini with smiles.

"Thank you" Ini replied with a stern look

"Good evening" Amarachi greeted Kelvin without looking much at him.

As Ini walked into the kitchen she perceived an aroma of something nice but she couldn't tell what it was, she ignored the aroma and opened the fridge and noticed it had been stocked with so many drinks of different kinds, she choose the five alive juice and placed it on the slab, she rinsed two glass cups and placed it on a tray with the juice.

" If Ama I'm going to forgive her because she filled the fridge with drinks, then she was joking" she said to herself as she carried the tray and started to move out of the kitchen.

Her eyes met something as she looked back, she rushed and dropped the tray on the slab again. Yes, her eyes wasn't deceiving her, there was meat pie in the oven. She opened the oven and selected two pies, she placed it on a plate and added it to the tray.

Her eyes shone brightly as she carried the tray to the sitting room. "Wow! Amarachi is a darling indeed" she thought to herself.

She recalled their secondary school days when Amarachi woud bring her meat pie prepared by her aunt, the meat pie was always different from others as it was richly prepared.

"You're looking happier" Kelvin commented as she dropped the tray on a stool beside him.

"Yeah, I've got meat pie here. Was baked by Amarachi" She said as she sat in between his laps placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hmmm, are you guys doing well now?"

"Not yet"

"Well, I don't think there's..."

"Shhhh..." She interrupted him, "I believe you now, Amarachi wouldn't be bold like the way she is if she really did something wrong"

"Hmmm... So why did it take you sometime to figure that out?"

"I was just being careful and also, the position I met you guys that day was suspicious"

"Naah, what happened is that you believed a lie totally. Next time, always learn to trust.."

"I trust her, but I was scared" She paused and stood up, " Take a bite first before we continue" she sat on a different place and watched Kelvin as he took a bite of the meat pie and a sip of the juice.

"Hmm, its delicious"

"Yeah, it is. You just have to forgive me. I was really scared to loose you" Ini continued, "On several occasions, Ama had robbed me of things that were supposed to be mine"

She went ahead to narrate some of the past events where she thought Ama had robbed her and also the recent one in the office where her boss reprimanded her.

"You know, I think the problem is with you"

"Me?"

"Yep, your mindset"

"How?" Ini sat up to listen properly.

"With what you told me, it shows something. Both of you are intelligent and got almost the same traits, but there's something extra that Ama puts in that makes her more outstanding"

"Hmmm"

"Yeah, for example. She probably worked several hours to get that job done quickly and you said you didn't quickly attend to it"

"Hmm. That's true"

"So change your mindset, always put more work, but don't do it because you are competing with someone. Do it because you just want to give your best to what you do."

"Hmmm, thanks. I love you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Good evening bro, how was work today?" Bode greeted Frank who just walked into the house.

"Where's Kelvin? " Frank asked ignoring Bode's greetings

"He's not back yet, what's the matter? What happened? Why are you looking furious?"

"It doesn't concern you, it's between I and Kelvin ", Frank said and walked into his room immediately.

Bode was puzzled by the response, he wondered what had happened again. Until recently, the trio lived in peace and barely had any quarrel. But within the last one month, it had been from one quarrel to another.

Twenty minutes later, Kelvin walked into the house.

"Yea bro, what's up?"

"I'm good man, how was work?"

"Fine jare" Kelvin proceeded to his room.

"Kelvin" Bode called

"Yep" Kelvin waited and turned back.

"What's happening with you and Frank? It looks the dude is angry with you"

"Angry with me? Hehehe, nothing happened. Except for yesterday's little argument"

"He should have forgotten that by now. I don't know why he's still angry"

"I don't know too, but I ..."

Kelvin was unable to complete his statement as an heavy blow landed on his left cheek that moment, he fell to the fall holding his head. Frank rushed towards him to continue his attack but he was quick to dodge that and send a kick to Frank's belly.

Before the fighters recovered enough to continue with their attacks on each other, Bode was already there to stop the fight. Kelvin retreated easily, touching his mouth and face to check the injuries but Frank was still struggling with Bode to allow them continue.

"Can't you behave matured? Must you start attacking each other physically?" Bode said as he pushed Frank on the chest preventing him from going closer to Kelvin.

"Stay away Bode, this does not concern you"

"If you want to continue, then you'll have to fight both of us"

Frank on seeing that Bode wouldn't give way backed out and proceeded to his room.

"Tell Kelvin not to come close to me again. We are enemies, I can't be friends with a bloody betrayal"

Bode turned to Kelvin as soon as Frank was in his room. He looked at Kelvin with a questioning look.

Kelvin said nothing but picked up his bag and walked into his own room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Nawa o, Sandra. You just abandoned me for a long time, no calls, no flash"

"Don't be annoyed my Friend, it's just that work is taking most of my time and you know people like us who haven't got rich parents like yours needs to work hard" she laughed and she replied to Bola who was occupied with her tablet.

"Ehn ehn! Love in Tokyo" Bola said smiling at something she saw on the tab.

"What's that?" Sandra asked and stood up to where Bola was to see what Bola commented on

"It's my friend and her boyfriend jare" Bola scrolled up to show Sandra a picture of Ini and Kelvin wrapped in each other's arm. "Have I told you about Ini before"

Sandra didn't respond but continued to stare at the picture.

Bola looked her, "have you met her before?"

"No, but I know the guy. He's my boss I told you about"

"Oh!" Bola dropped the tab and faced her friend, " the one you told me has not been paying attention to you?"

"Yea" Sandra continued, " I never knew he had a girlfriend because I've never seen him with one , I almost concluded he is gay since he doesn't get moved no matter what I show him"

"Hahaha, someone's got his heart already"

"Na wa o, so this guy's gonna slip from my hand like that?"

"Huh ho, maybe you need to show him more of what you've got, he might give in" Bola winked at her. "Well, let's forget about that for now. I've got some new clothes I wanna show you". She held Sandra by the hand and led her into the room

...to be continued

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
cheskabiney:
Oyin please I am a lady not bro. Lol. embarassed tongue
shocked. Apologies Ma'am cheesy ,
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
olorun seun, Ama and Ini,you are going to be back togeda

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmm just to show how far people go to pull others down... the world is big enough and can contain everybody just remain on ur lane and you'll see things turning to ur favor

Frank is a disappointment here he should have gone into a civil confrontation rather than a physical one

oyin ride on.. I love the lessons been addressed in this piece

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Forgiven.lol. Ow I wanted to know what ama's response to Dennis will be ooo. Anyway thanks for the update. Good.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2015
prettydiva89:
olorun seun, Ama and Ini,you are going to be back togeda
smiley Happy birthday in advance smiley
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Oyinprince:
smiley Happy birthday in advance smiley
thanks

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
faithomoh24:
Nice story
Thanks

Sirfrederick:
If u dont finish dis story,i will come and bundle u like frank,dis one in a keke.thumbs up
hehehe, lol. Just seeing this comments now, thanks for reading
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its a boring weekend here oyin please give us ur engrossing story to keep us occupied ok. Waiting oooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.