Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47946 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by unmask: 1:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

You keep on calling everyone who doesnt support your gay ideology as savages..Please stop being Myopic..No matter how hard you try, gays will never be 100% loved by all humans. Even in America that claim that gays are free, yet we still see numerous hate towards gays in the country..

Here in Africa and in Nigeria, gay act is not common but the western world is trying so hard to impose such callous act on us and we will surely resist their force.

As for the Bisi poster, he is just plain stupiid. How did he come to a logical conclusion that the guy killed himself? or is he trying all means to get sympathy for the gay act?

One thing you all should know is that nobody really hate the gay individual rather it is their actions people mostly condemn.
and did the western world create a manual by which you become gay? If you have a method that can make a gay become straight and live happy please bring it...... Most of you don't realise that what we have lost is not a homosexual, but a human being that has as much right to life as anybody else...... Funny hatred is based on what most of you read in your bibles.... And since we love the Bible so much, ask yourself what would Jesus have done? Would he gloat over the death of the young man? Or will support the killing of several others like him

The parable of the good samaritan is a clear example of who our neighbors are......

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by SmartKillinex: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi, pictured below, shared these tweets earlier on today. Truth be told, a part of me bled for the young man's family and his soul too after reading this.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self-after-he.html?m=1

bullshit ...idontbelieveit.
cheap propaganda; d just dey give reasons y govt shud look into dya matta again.
14yrs awaits a gay cut.

and wadafuck gay frm birth "" that's new .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

How do you know i am of a poor educational system? Do you even know where i schooled? What makes you come to that logical conclusion about my educational background?
This statement alone in bold has defeated all that you stand for and shows that you are definitely of no difference with the people here showing hatred.. I believe that you too should be called a savage and an ignorant one as you have failed to practice what you preach and stand for.

ITS OBVIOUS! Your statements and illogical hatred speak towards your lack of exposure and education! Can you not even see this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Shut that thrash you called mouth. May His wrath fall on you gay. Go and read your bible and come back to tell me how many people that were killed by God due to their disobedience. The popular one was Sodom and Gomorrah and of course the pharaoh's warriors who re trying to cross the red sea so as to kill the isrealites.

Ah more satanic hatred! By the way I am not gay. I do not fear them just because they are different.

I also read my Bible and more - I understand the meaning and message in it. Try and see beyond the blind fundamentalism! The Muslim extremists make the same types of mistakes with the Koran.

Now as for laughably ordering me to shut my mouth - really? Just how would a silly person like you propose to make me do that? Please don't flaunt your impotence as well as your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2014
unmask:
and did the western world create a manual by which you become gay? If you have a method that can make a gay become straight and live happy please bring it...... Most of you don't realise that what we have lost is not a homosexual, but a human being that has as much right to life as anybody else...... Funny hatred is based on what most of you read in your bibles.... And since we love the Bible so much, ask yourself what would Jesus have done? Would he gloat over the death of the young man? Or will support the killing of several others like him

The parable of the good samaritan is a clear example of who our neighbors are......

First of all, do not believe this story as the writer doesnt have any proof that the individual is alive or dead. Secondly, several people who were gays or lesbians have come out of it and even gave testimonies about it. I even listened on radio about a lady that was introduced into the homosexual act in her secondary schools days. She stated that she knew it was wrong but continued until she went to a church..The story is history..That same lady has set up an NGO or something like that to help other gays or lesbians to come out of the act.

I have discovered that most gay or lesbian people were introtuced into the act when they were small. I have never seen and i dont believe that anyone was born gay..That is just a pure lie.

As for the man dying if it were true, then note that i can never rejoice over a man's death as i wished that he lived and fulfilled his destiny, but one thing i know that it is only a coward that will take his own life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 1:30am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

ITS OBVIOUS! Your statements and illogical hatred speak towards your lack of exposure and education! Can you not even see this cheesy

Where is the hatred in my post.. You on the other hand have displayed more hatred than most people. Calling them names, savages, ignorant, illiterates, saying they lack education as if you where there when the individual went to school.

It is obvious that you can not even see the hatred lurking in your own heart. I noticed this and thats why i decided to pin point it out.

I repeat, you are just as hateful as the people you accuse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

Where is the hatred in my post.. You on the other hand have displayed more hatred than most people. Calling them names, savages, ignorant, illiterates, saying they lack education as if you where there when the individual went to school.
It is obvious that you can not even see the hatred lurking in your own heart. I noticed this and thats why i decided to pin point it out.
I repeat, you are just as hateful as the people you accuse.

Check you posts for ignorance and hatred just because someone is different.

I don't hate anyone. I point out ignorance so that people may address it and thus improve themselves. I call hatred savagery. Those who hate ARE ignorant Savages!

Tolerance of others is highest among the best educated and lowest among the poorly educated who know no better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 1:45am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Check you posts for ignorance and hatred just because someone is different.

I don't hate anyone. I point out ignorance so that people may address it and thus improve themselves. I call hatred savagery. Those who hate ARE ignorant Savages!

Tolerance of others is highest among the best educated and lowest among the poorly educated who know no better.

You claim that you are best educated and tolerant yet you come out here insulting people who dont support the gay act? hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

You claim that you are best educated and tolerant yet you come out here insulting people who dont support the gay act? hahaha

I insult no one. I just point out hatred and ignorance for what it is - the act of poorly educated savages.

I neither support or oppose the gay act. I have said nothing to contradict this as anyone who can properly read will easily see. I merely recognise that the are different from myself and most others but have a right to live their life as they chose.

Do you feel so fearful and threatened that you must rant not only at the gays but at those who refuse to blindly follow a howling mob and condemn them? The Nazis were very good at whipping up hatred and fear of the Jews!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 2:01am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

I insult no one. I just point out hatred and ignorance for what it is - the act of poorly educated savages.

I neither support or oppose the gay act. I have said nothing to contradict this as anyone who can properly read will easily see. I merely recognise that the are different from myself and most others but have a right to live their life as they chose.

Do you feel so fearful and threatened that you must rant not only at the gays but at those who refuse to blindly follow a howling mob and condemn them? The Nazis were very good at whipping up hatred and fear of the Jews!

If you read my post clearly without hatred in your heart, you would have observed when i stated that i dont hate gay people, i only condemn their acts. I guess you didnt see that, so continue with your hate rant oh educated and all wise one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

If you read my post clearly without hatred in your heart, you would have observed when i stated that i dont hate gay people, i only condemn their acts. I guess you didnt see that, so continue with your hate rant oh educated and all wise one.

And I don't hate you, I only condemn your irrational fear and condemnation! LOL cheesy

Seriously I don't want you to be upset, angry or fearful. There have always been a small proportion of people who are gay and always will be a small proportion. That does not make the rest of us less 'straight' - I promise you this. You will be happier if you just relax and live and let live! I have many gay friends and straight friends and friend I don't know what their sexuality is. I don't actually care!

I just care that I get my two weeks in Lagos next month to make my pepe and chop my little babe who I will marry! Its sad that there is so much hatred on Nairaland - if it is not anti gay then its tribal etc. I accept that after all nobody is perfect - (although I do come close grin).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Frydae: 2:37am On Dec 19, 2014
No matter how solemn u make this non-sense appear, SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP is not needed in country realling seek God's divine intervention! U guyz can relocate to America! Stay n die there! U guyz are lower than d beasts of the forest! They know better than this! Maybe U can find a bowl of feaces covered with so much vanilla very appetizing! Bottom line is, don't garnish this gay rubbish to make it acceptable here! God will never allow that nonsense to thrive here! NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by daddyiel(m): 2:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Do gay around me and I will kill you the next minute....
SeverusSnape:
But some people are heartless from some comments I'm seeing here , for goodness sake, The man is human for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by daddyiel(m): 2:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Are u serious? I trust my friends around here... With gay look undecided u are dead, imagine if we all choose to become gay, that's the end of human race... If I catch TT another man I will lynch instantly
Raiders:
I still don't know why Nigerians hate gays. I know a lot of gays and lesbians and They are people like you and me. Just because someone has a different sexual orientation from you don't make you better than them. People should be allow to live the kind of life they want to as long as they are not trying to impose their believe on me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by tuslakoncept: 2:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Its really sadening to hear very horrible stories such as this and to realize that certain people sit down judging others. If your shoe size is 44, stick to it don't judge a size 42 or 46 cos you can't fit into theirs.

Oga o, I used to criticize too until I researched, read books, related and took up a counseling role in a very sensitive youth organization. Don't judge anyone, pray, care and encourage the to do "what is right"

I pray we overcome homosexualism in Nigeria but belief me or not it exists in every home, family, organisation, church/mosque, street...

Don't wait until you have one as a brother or son before you understand why they are the way they are, it is an abnormality alright not chosen by its victims.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Onliie(m): 3:02am On Dec 19, 2014
hes just trying to get people to sympathize with them. liars!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 19, 2014
eminentme:
nice decision to make,dude. let all gays kill themselves and continue the bullshit in hell.

Guy u wicked o! Choi... Laff wan tear my belle for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Ambrogio:

You sir/ma'am are either a closet homosexual, or a very mentally disturbed individual. How does homosexuality spread HIV? Or rather, don't heterosexuals contact HIV?

And homosexuality is sexual minority, not a perversion. It is present in every sexual specie on earth, from fishes to mammals. So your comment just displays a rather foolish viewpoint.

Here we go again.... you guys can sha like to deceive yourselves. Well delusion is a very strong sign of mental illness and all homosexuals are strongly deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 19, 2014
BetaThings:

Love?
I have only UNCONDITIONAL HATRED for the vermins

Unconditional? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Una go kill person for this nairaland o grin grin grin

Ochi atogbuo muo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Ambrogio:

Wikipedia happens to be a valid and credible source for information, so here is my link: www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Now may i have yours to back up your HIV claims?

If you studied in a good university or even pursued a postgraduate course you would not need to be told that Wikipedia is an unreliable source. It's not credible. Research for yourself, it was a US govt article posted few weeks ago, you should be able to find it anywhere. Stay clear of Wikipedia if you want academicians to take your arguments seriously. Now run along and school yourself. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 19, 2014
50calibre:
This guy is talking shi*t!! The family didn't lose a son, they lost a fa*ggot.

I wish more fa*ggots would take this route, even the fa*ggot tweeting this should man up and hang himself.

Fa*gs are disgusting, my heart never bleeds for a fa*g

Lmao.... he's living with HIV so definitely he will die soon. He's taking his time lol! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 19, 2014
ColourTv:
I only came to like the anti-gay comments. cheesy
This young man actions should be emulated by his kind.

I swear.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 19, 2014
mirenda:

1. It has not been specifically proven to be a genetic condition so don't rely on that.

2. People's nature cannot be hidden/suppressed for long. It is like a smoke. It will eventually find a way to escape.

If homosexuals existed in my ancient culture, it cannot be suppressed.
My culture was had no tolerance for incest, rape and many others but people still exhibited them. Those caught were duly punished harshly......
The harsh punishment will not suppress it as some more woukd still be caught and still duly punished.

It is all documented but not a single record on homosexuality.

My conclusion:

1. My ancient culture is absolved of that debilitating mental condition called gay. They never existed.

2. Nobody is born gay. Gays are made, not born. If they are born ......Show me documentatiom of their existence in the ancient yoruba, hausa or Igbi culture.

On point! Where shall I send your kiss too? kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 19, 2014
chrisviral:

My faultings on your conclusion.

1.That your Ancient culture accepted Gays and as such did not have to document it as a crime, same way been straight was never documented, or that your Ancient cultures were Bi-sexuals and as such couldn't man up to their natures

2. People are born Gay, I have seen a Girl who is a Virgin but is Gay, na you make am?
That your supposed ancient cultures did not mention Gay people does not mean they didn't existed, maybe just like you, they hated Gays and wanted to kill them aswell, so they excluded from your alleged history.

By the way: I keep wondering when ancient nigerian cultures learn to write, not to talk of keep history, Bia mechie onu!

Ngi wa na onwe gi mechipu onu nshi gi ahu, tupu Amadioha, ogwugwu, rasi, ukpalaukpabia na ikenga emechiri gi ya. Ekwensu na ajo mmuo! Ifuro ka odi! Agwo suo gi onu ebe ahu, nkita rasiri gi anya. Ekwe mpi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by JayJustus(m): 4:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Nigeria is against Gay rights so why didn't he go take asylum in Western countries?? facking facktard...NONSENSE OF THE CENTURY!
when you reach the gate between heaven and hell it will be four counts of crime
1. reversing what God put in place
2. taking your life
3. didn't drop phone number for his other stupid mentor
4. didn't hug a transformer

small small God is ridding Nigeria of stoooopid mofos...CLEAN OUR LAND!! I wonder what somebody will see in another guy when there are booties and bosoms roaming the streets....chai but devil can confuse people oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 19, 2014
doskie:

if they have the opportunity to commit suicide. they better do now. that way they have the lofty choice of dying options. if theyre caught. even the devil will shed tears

Lmao.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by JayJustus(m): 4:51am On Dec 19, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:
Read through the first page and immediately saw death wishes, preachers preaching repentance, profound hate speech and utter ignorance.

Yet today, someone out there might decide death is better than life because of the very same things on this thread. But most people here refuse to understand this. You (they) refuse to realize that you (they) might be killing someone simply by your (their) words.

was that how God started humanity?? prick banging prick?? seriously?? God made woman outta man NOT MAN OUTTA MAN...and in the garden of Eden it was a man and a woman not reverse...if you claim being gay is alright whose kids do they wanna adopt?? abi does sperm and sperm make kids?? all these nonsense sentimental mentality...I have gay and bisexual friends whom I tell this every blessed day...if they kill themselves God knows I spoke the truth...so I will keep on b.itching to em until they see the right way and will keep on setting them up with the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Ambrogio(m): 5:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Rilamaka:

If you studied in a good university or even pursued a postgraduate course you would not need to be told that Wikipedia is an unreliable source. It's not credible. Research for yourself, it was a US govt article posted few weeks ago, you should be able to find it anywhere. Stay clear of Wikipedia if you want academicians to take your arguments seriously. Now run along and school yourself. grin grin grin

Wikipedia is not a reliable source? Ah the folly.

Still you haven't provided any source to back your claims except mere words. I'll take it you have no backing.

You should follow my signature and read more. Would help dispel the beast of ignorance that surrounds you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Ambrogio(m): 5:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Rilamaka:

Here we go again.... you guys can sha like to deceive yourselves. Well delusion is a very strong sign of mental illness and all homosexuals are strongly deluded.

First, i provided a link somewhere in this thread to back up my claim.

Second, you should start to accept diversity and minority groups in every aspect of life.

Third, i may not posses the unique qualities required to be homosexual, and that is a sad issue. But still, i can not change the chemical wiring of my brain else i would have chosen to be homosexual or even bisexual.

Still, that has no hold on what the truth about homosexuality is. And since i have friends from all sexual orientations, i reckon i have a good understanding on how those issues really are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Ambrogio(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2014
swagwu:
this fool is gay...if i catch u i will strangle u personally

First, even if you do meet me in your lifetime, which i doubt, you are not capable of harming me in any way. You are just a mere human with limited understanding of the world around you.

Second, I'm not homosexual. I would have liked if i was, but sadly, I'm not. I'm what i refer to as Nilsexual. I have no sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by onadana: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2014
One lunatic down... .one less.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Akbee(m): 5:43am On Dec 19, 2014
unmask:
what are you saying? Straight people don't have cancer or HIV? Exchange of body fluids spreads hiv and not your level of "gayness"
im sure ur yet to grasp the gist.so read tru once more n mk reasonable observations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Court Sentences Pastor Michael Oliseh To Life Imprisonment For Defilement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.