Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47939 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by dammilotun(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
doyouknow:
Too bad he died a gay. How I wish he repented b4 his death. Even if he was born gay, there is room for repentance.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by dre11(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

Are you ok?

What do you mean by allow them to be?

If your entire income comes from a farm produce, and weeds begin to grow on the soil. Would you leave it to affect your produce and sit down non-chalantly proclaiming let them be?

That's why u have equate man with farm produce just to drive home your point.

What happens to the Bible that says....... Thou shall not kill.

Abi the thing no dey ur version of Bible,

Or love your neighbors as your self and not harm them

#Mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by fisaylab: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
You are a liar,so us your partner,you are just using the avenue to better your fortune,fool,that is why you were given uk visa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by dammilotun(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
It is a learned behaviour coupled with demonic possession. Homo ain't a normal thing,repentance and deliverance is the way out. Suicide really doesn't end frustration,it is an opening to a world of real frustration.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by cupidhero(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
The problem with LGBT cases is that the whole world especially nigeria sees it as something alien or a sexual orietation that is from the devil himself. No man is born perfect,we are all evil by default so things like rape,murder,theft and every other evil man can do has been embedded into his DNA due to the adamic curse. Homosexuality is just another branch of our sinful nature which is more profitable to the devil so he chose to invest more of his evil and dark power into it because of the other sins it generates. Hate was a product of this same sin,muder which we all know is atop sin was the end product. The devil has always been wiser than men since genesis chapter 1. Don't attract the devil and his investors into your life. If you have to condemn and judge people the least you could do is to do it like God. Two wrongs will never make a right. Be wise as serpents!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life
very soon people will be thieves and murders from birth.... will u also leave them because they don't follow your moral orientation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by 50calibre(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
This guy is talking shi*t!! The family didn't lose a son, they lost a fa*ggot.

I wish more fa*ggots would take this route, even the fa*ggot tweeting this should man up and hang himself.

Fa*gs are disgusting, my heart never bleeds for a fa*g

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

That's why u have equate man with farm produce just to drive home your point.

What happens to the Bible that says....... Thou shall not kill.

Abi the thing no dey ur version of Bible,

Or love your neighbors as your self and not harm them

#Mtcheww

Nobody is saying that they should be killed. Thats why we have prisons, mental institutions and rehabs.

They are detrimental to the positive growth of the society. And in all my research I have not seen a single documented evidence that homosexuality existed in the precolonial yoruba, igbo or hausa ancient societies.

This means that we do not have records that our ancestore had this mental problem. So this nullifies the claims that they are born gay. It is a western disease and it must be crushed.

May God bless Nigeria for standing firm by its rule and not wavering.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by dre11(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
shyna01:

very soon people will be thieves and murders from birth.... will u also leave them because they don't follow your moral orientation?

So, you telling me that being a thief and murders is geneticundecided

Don't need to argue with you......
Just go and read ur biology notes and text book
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by friendlyadvice: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
50calibre:
I wish more fa*ggots would take this route, even the fa*ggot tweeting this should man up and hang himself.

grin yea man! #NoHomo if any guy wink me or hold my hand or blow me kiss, omo na knife and acid

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by otiigba1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
cupidhero:
The problem with LGBT cases is that the whole world especially nigeria sees it as something alien or a sexual orietation that is from the devil himself. No man is born perfect,we are all evil by default so things like rape,murder,theft and every other evil man can do has been embedded into his DNA due to the adamic curse. Homosexuality is just another branch of our sinful nature which is more profitable to the devil so he chose to invest more of his evil and dark power into it because of the other sins it generates. Hate was a product of this same sin,muder which we all know is atop sin was the end product. The devil has always been wiser than men since genesis chapter 1. Don't attract the devil and his investors into your life. If you have to condemn and judge people the least you could do is to do it like God. Two wrongs will never make a right. Be wise as serpents!
makes no sense atall but hey! what do i know
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by dre11(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

Nobody is saying that they should be killed. Thats why we have prisons, mental institutions and rehabs.

They are detrimental to the positive growth of the society. And in all my research I have not seen a single documented evidence that homosexuality existed in the precolonial yoruba, igbo or hausa ancient societies.

This means that we do not have records that our ancestore had this mental problem. So this nullifies the claims that they are born gay. It is a western disease and it must be crushed.

May God bless Nigeria for standing firm by its rule and not wavering.

And who said we have detailed records of those precolonial days.
A Nigeria that can't have a accurate census figure figure.
How many documentation do we have before those times.
Just finding ways to justify your stand
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by opsynea2j(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
So sad story , sad way to end his life. He was like a kid bro. Today happens to be his birthday for real(his 24th bday) ... Sorry won't disclose his name and identity. He committed suicide , jumped into a transformer @ maryland .. He was a great kid back then n sings well in church. RIP K
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Spydamannn(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm an open minded fella but lord knows I don't like gay people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by toniaangel(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Madam so u de here
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Spydamannn(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

don't preach this filthy gospel,our fathers were never gays

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

The records are not for Nigeria to keep. If there is a record, international bodies keeps them in archives.

There are records of the usman dan fodio conquest, the ogedengbe ekiti parapo yoruba war, slave trade occurence e.t.c all in the archives.

But nothing points out to homosexuality in that era. Not even folklores told of the ancient african kingdoms.

Conclusion: Our yoruba, Igbo and Hausa ancestors did not practice homosexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
dammilotun:
It is a learned behaviour coupled with demonic possession. Homo ain't a normal thing,repentance and deliverance is the way out. Suicide really doesn't end frustration,it is an opening to a world of real frustration.

RUBBISH. The cause is genetic. As for demons, juju, babalwos, mami waters and other such rubbish lets leave all that to uneducated savages.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by uche92(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
There is so much ignorance on this thread, it baffles me
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
50calibre:

And tomorrow you will condemn ISIS, BOKO Haram, how misguided you really are, SMH
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by 50calibre(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
friendlyadvice:

grin yea man! #NoHomo if any guy wink me or hold my hand or blow me kiss, omo na knife and acid

Any homo winking at me must have a death wish.

I'm seriously allergic to fa*ggots.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

The records are not for Nigeria to keep. If there is a record, international bodies keeps them in archives.

There are records of the usman dan fodio conquest, the ogedengbe ekiti parapo yoruba war, slave trade occurence e.t.c all in the archives.

But nothing points out to homosexuality in that era. Not even folklores told of the ancient african kingdoms.

Conclusion: Our yoruba, Igbo and Hausa ancestors did not practice homosexuality.

And who would openly admit it in such a climate of primitive hatred
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

Abeg stop displaying your ignorance for all to see, it's bad market for a lady.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
chrisviral:

Abeg stop displaying your ignorance for all to see, it's bad market for a lady.

Its you who is ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2051326/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self

I have leant that Most people who openly bash Gay people are just closet Gays, sha I no blame Una, na society cause am, meanwhile read my thread above and get educated, it will help you
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

Its you who is ignorant.

What do you know about History and documentation?
Or was it also documented that your ancestors were straight people? grin cheesy

Go sleep jhoor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Read through the first page and immediately saw death wishes, preachers preaching repentance, profound hate speech and utter ignorance.

Yet today, someone out there might decide death is better than life because of the very same things on this thread. But most people here refuse to understand this. You (they) refuse to realize that you (they) might be killing someone simply by your (their) words.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

And who would openly admit it in such a climate of primitive hatred

Nope.

They had taboos. Incest, rape, adultery were all taboos. No one openly admits it but people were caught in the act and dealt with.

Other taboos sneak into the picture once in a while but homoexuality was never in the picture

https://archive.org/stream/historyofyorubas00john/historyofyorubas00john_djvu.txt

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
chrisviral:

What do you know about History and documentation?
Or was it also documented that your ancestors were straight people? grin cheesy

Go sleep jhoor

Read on the sexuality of ancient yorubas. There you find your answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Raiders: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
50calibre:

you are so ignorant for someone that live in the UK. I might understand a Nigerian living in Nigeria making this statement but not some one like you that have lived in the west

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

Nope.

They had taboos. Incest, rape, adultery were all taboos. No one openly admits it but people were caught in the act and dealt with.

Other taboos sneak into the picture once in a while but homoexuality was never in the picture

https://archive.org/stream/historyofyorubas00john/historyofyorubas00john_djvu.txt

Now as history has recorded homosexuality in almost all cultures (apart from those lacking written records which do however have some oral information) and as it is a genetic condition affecting a small proportion of people born (both male and female). Do you seriously expected any educated person to believe any culture had no element of homosexuality?? I realise you are rightly proud of your culture but if it exhibited a little more tolerance think how much more proud you could be and how the world would respect you even more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by ogaibe1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
If this guy is not bothering anyone, why should they bother him, let who is not a sinner throw the first stone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.