Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47942 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by ColourTv: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
I only came to like the anti-gay comments. cheesy
This young man actions should be emulated by his kind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by fittty(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yes!!! angry Let them keep killing themselves. angry.... You see millions of beautiful curvy women around you but you decide to stick your meat inside another man's strong yansh! angry... God wey give you prick no be mumu nau... Oniranu radarada mtschewwww!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Now as history has recorded homosexuality in almost all cultures (apart from those lacking written records which do however have some oral information) and as it is a genetic condition affecting a small proportion of people born (both male and female). Do you seriously expected any educated person to believe any culture had no element of homosexuality?? I realise you are rightly proud of your culture but if it exhibited a little more tolerance think how much more proud you could be and how the world would respect you even more.

1. It has not been specifically proven to be a genetic condition so don't rely on that.

2. People's nature cannot be hidden/suppressed for long. It is like a smoke. It will eventually find a way to escape.

If homosexuals existed in my ancient culture, it cannot be suppressed.
My culture was had no tolerance for incest, rape and many others but people still exhibited them. Those caught were duly punished harshly......
The harsh punishment will not suppress it as some more woukd still be caught and still duly punished.

It is all documented but not a single record on homosexuality.

My conclusion:

1. My ancient culture is absolved of that debilitating mental condition called gay. They never existed.

2. Nobody is born gay. Gays are made, not born. If they are born ......Show me documentatiom of their existence in the ancient yoruba, hausa or Igbi culture.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

Read on the sexuality of ancient yorubas. There you find your answer.

Aunty, just accept you don't know what you are saying, Inugo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
ColourTv:
I only came to like the anti-gay comments. cheesy
This young man actions should be emulated by his kind.

What a sad individual. Wonder who else he hates?

What will happen when some ignorant savage slowpoke decides to hate you for something?

I suppose there will be other fools who come to like the anti-you comments!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
chrisviral:

Aunty, just accept you don't know what you are saying, Inugo cheesy

No you should accept you are ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by ColourTv: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

What a sad individual. Wonder who else he hates?

What will happen when some ignorant savage slowpoke decides to hate you for something?

I suppose there will be other fools who come to like the anti-you comments!

Go and kill yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
So the God that created women is foolish abi??

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

1. It has not been specifically proven to be a genetic condition so don't rely on that.

2. People's nature cannot be hidden/suppressed for long. It is like a smoke. It will eventually find a way to escape.

My culture was had no tolerance for incest, rape and many others but people still exhibited them. Those caught were duly punished harshly......
The harsh punishment will not suppress it as some more woukd still be caught and still duly punished.

My conclusion:

1. My ancient culture is absolved of that debilitating mental condition called gay. They never existed.

2. Nobody is born gay. Gays are made, not born. If they are born ......Show me documentatiom of their existence in the ancient yoruba, hausa or Igbi culture.

My faultings on your conclusion.

1.That your Ancient culture accepted Gays and as such did not have to document it as a crime, same way been straight was never documented, or that your Ancient cultures were Bi-sexuals and as such couldn't man up to their natures

2. People are born Gay, I have seen a Girl who is a Virgin but is Gay, na you make am?
That your supposed ancient cultures did not mention Gay people does not mean they didn't existed, maybe just like you, they hated Gays and wanted to kill them aswell, so they excluded from your alleged history.

By the way: I keep wondering when ancient nigerian cultures learn to write, not to talk of keep history, Bia mechie onu!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

My conclusion:

How sad. Such a lack of education. Travel the world and learn things beyond the internet. You may even learn tolerance along the way.

My original comments stand, irrespective of your lack of knowledge.

By the way if the only cultures free of homosexuality were Yoruba etc then it would be extra proof of a genetic predisposition! For example the Yoruba are genetically predisposed to twin births much more so than ANY other ethnic group on the planet. An ethnic group free of homosexuality would be strong proof of a genetic cause.

Irrespective of the cause (pretty much decided as genetic - do please read BEYOND the internet) it does not justify the ignorance and primitive savagery of the comments here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

No you should accept you are ignorant.

You will start making sense to me if you are still holding on to your ancient traditional practises and most importantly Religion Abi you ancient culture no reach there too?

Nee seat down jhoor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
ColourTv:
Go and kill yourself grin

After you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Timohunk:
So the God that created women is foolish abi??

NEXT!!!

Neither is the God that sent Jesus Stupid

NEXT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
pinkycute:
Nawa for you ooooo

That's my nature nahhhhhh

And my boo like am, like DAT oooo wink

Lolzzzzzz

lol!!I hope seun the nairaland god won't see my post oh!!! I like the lovely loving way your boo is liking it oh! chai!

don't mind me dear. it's cute!I swear! after doing my research I've come to notice that girls of this generation want your kind because it's stress-free.
In these days of bomb launching, somebody like you will run easily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tberry01:
That's his biz, he should go and continue it in d land of d dead.
sad ah ahn! that's rather harsh. Don't you fear GOD? Condemn the act yes but he is dead at least don't talk like this. What makes you even think you won't go to that same land of the dead? smh. sometimes its people like this that do it more but will choose to throw stones at people Like this so as to justify themselves that they are clean and to give people the impression they are not gays. chai!!!! Smh. sad

3 Likes

What does the bible say about Homosexuality?]

The bible makes it clear that God designed sex to be engaged in between a male and a female and only within the arrangement of marriage. [Genesis 1:27,28; Leviticus 18:22; Proverb 5:18,19] When the bible condemns fornication, it is referring to both homosexuals and illicit heterosexual conduct. Shouldn't Christians respect all people regardless of their sexual orientation? After all, the bible said, "Honour men of all sorts". Therefore, Christians are not homophobic. They show kindness to all people, including those who are gay. [Matthew 7:12]
respect people of all sort, reject homosexual conduct, not people.
Know about this, if you are into fornication, there's no difference between a gay and you cause both of you has same equal punishment in hell. All sins are equal no matter how little you may think they are... We all are sinners, our righteousness is like a rag before the Lord. Don't act perfect. Only ask for mercy and grace cause is its era. Dont judge so that you might not be judge. Leave everything for God. All we need to do is pray for them and seek for a way to help them than slander them with our words.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by 50calibre(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Raiders:
you are so ignorant for someone that live in the UK. I might understand a Nigerian living in Nigeria making this statement but not some one like you that have lived in the west

Last i checked, there are many people like me living in the west who frown at homosexuality.

This is about personal beliefs and a discerning eye for what is right and what is deviant or abhorrent.

not everyone is weak-willed and gullible to fall for western propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by YoungExec: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
No proof he actually killed himself. Mere speculation to whip up sentiments. undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by onoja12: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
the Nigeria Police need to do there job,by tracking you down,arresting and prosecuting you for aiding in promoting this rubbish.if i recall well the law prescribes 14 years for does who aid this sickness/madness

lalasticlala:
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi, pictured below, shared these tweets earlier on today. Truth be told, a part of me bled for the young man's family and his soul too after reading this.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self-after-he.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
'homosexuals are like parasites, they can't live on their own . they depend on 'normal/straight ' beings for their daily activities .

put them alone in a, let's say... a confined environment for some number of years and watch how they will gradually degenerate and become history.

n/b; it is not a healthy way of living. it is disease that people got to live with to feel comfortable in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
HenryDion:
What does the bible say about Homosexuality?]

The bible makes it clear that God designed sex to be engaged in between a male and a female and only within the arrangement of marriage. [Genesis 1:27,28; Leviticus 18:22; Proverb 5:18,19] When the bible condemns fornication, it is referring to both homosexuals and illicit heterosexual conduct. Shouldn't Christians respect all people regardless of their sexual orientation? After all, the bible said, "Honour men of all sorts". Therefore, Christians are not homophobic. They show kindness to all people, including those who are gay. [Matthew 7:12]
respect people of all sort, reject homosexual conduct, not people.
Know about this, if you are into fornication, there's no difference between a gay and you cause both of you has same equal punishment in hell. All sins are equal no matter how little you may think they are... We all are sinners, our righteousness is like a rag before the Lord. Don't act perfect. Only ask for mercy and grace cause is its era. Dont judge so that you might not be judge. Leave everything for God. All we need to do is pray for them and seek for a way to help them than slander them with our words.

VERY LOGICAL! Although I personally feel the Bible also contains cultural influences of the times it was written in which are not Divinely inspired I respect the logic here. If the Bible condemns BOTH sex outside marriage and homosexuality then both sins are equally wrong! Now how many of the single posters here ranting again the 'evil' gays are virgins

Many thanks to this poster for such a valid and well reasoned post!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
D
shadowgwalker:
'homosexuals are like parasites, they can't live on their own . they depend on 'normal/straight ' beings for their daily activities .

put them alone in a, let's say... a confined environment for some number of years and watch how they will gradually degenerate and become history.

n/b; it is not a healthy way of living. it is disease that people got to live with to feel comfortable in the society.

And you are the sane man right?
I will rather have a Gay as friend than an illiterate as you for a friend, Jee, your ignorance amaze me
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by tonte(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
how does he know if your nyash is strong tho...or is it strong?

pinkycute:
Nawa for you ooooo

That's my nature nahhhhhh

And my boo like am, like DAT oooo wink

Lolzzzzzz

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by andyanders: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Very good one. Virus has been terminated itself.More of them should follow his footstep and commit suicide. Useless set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tberry01:
That's his biz, he should go and continue it in d land of d dead.
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
pinkycute:
grin Hahahahaha

Funny you wink

This your yansh tho
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
andyanders:
Very good one. A virus has been terminated by itself.More of them should follow his footstep and commit suicide. Useless set of people.

Perhaps almost as useless as the primitive savages spouting such hatred and nonsense.

Remember the proponents of apartheid and their nonsense arguments about the unintelligent, savage and useless blacks. All these anti gay posters remind me of those fools.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

My conclusion:

oh darling!!!don't I just luv you?!!!!nice one over there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

This your yansh tho
hahaha!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonte:
how does he know if your nyash is strong tho...or is it strong?

hehehe!!!my phone graphics is in 3D with Amd-processor grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by mooremedia: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
coolhamid:
Back then I used to think this gay stuff was unreal, as in how willl a man find his fellow man sexually attractive?? Is that not pure madness??
How I wish they know how it feels to hold a standing bossoms ...
#SayNoToGay

grin grin grin o the beauty that lies in a standing bosom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
chrisviral:
D

And you are the sane man right?
I will rather have a Gay as friend than an illiterate as you for a friend, Jee, your ignorance amaze me
I know you are a homosexual, not even a gay!!bloody fagort!you are bitter about the true facts but deal with it, let me know when you discover your gender then I'd reply you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Court Sentences Pastor Michael Oliseh To Life Imprisonment For Defilement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.