Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47934 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by youngice(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
johnstar:
oga, u no weda gals nor gree for am??
vaselin don finish for market
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by swagwu(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life
beware!!! AMADIOHA invoked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi, pictured below, shared these tweets earlier on today. Truth be told, a part of me bled for the young man's family and his soul too after reading this.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self-after-he.html?m=1
wtf! my chicken died and nobody cried.
now a mere he goat killed itself and the whole nl is standing still. it died cos it didnt deserve to breath. nothing to talj about. and anyone sympathetic about it. watch your back. the angry mob is behind. one word frim your stinking gutter of a mouth and youll find your self in a cupboard box with no space. dont ask where you are. you're dead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life
fvck that. theyre dead anyway. and their rotten skin is too filthy for vultures. so? The depths of hell is where they belong

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chismo007(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Land of the dead abi he should get ready to collect serious flogging from satan himself.

Satan sef hate gays

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2014
doskie:

wtf! my chicken died and nobody cried.
now a mere he goat killed itself and the whole nl is standing still. it died cos it didnt deserve to breath. nothing to talj about. and anyone sympathetic about it. watch your back. the angry mob is behind. one word frim your stinking gutter of a mouth and youll find your self in a cupboard box with no space. dont ask where you are. you're dead.

AHHH! In the absence of reasoned argument we are threatened with an angry mob of semi literate savages!

Perhaps comfort can be taken from the fact that those kind of people are so unintelligent that they are no threat to anyone!

Violence - the first resort of the incompetent!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Gays, Straight, Blacks, Oyinbos, Jews, Gentiles, Muslims, Christians, Yoruba, Igbo, Northerners, Southerners, Westerners, Easterners!

Sigh! Now you see why we need education! Such hatred is prevalent where education is worst!

Shame on the bigotry and ignorance expressed in some of the posts here.

that bastard behind the electronic warship of a keyboard. would you at least raise your stone head up a little and look at your pseudonym on the meaning. kolo means crazey. oyibo means whitean with strange culture. put 2 and 2 together. youll discover youre the one who is ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by swagwu(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Ambrogio:

Who gets to decide what is right and what is wrong?

I see no harm in letting two adults love themselves.

What they do in their private moments between themselves is of no concern to anyone else. So everyone else should shut it and let them be.
this fool is gay...if i catch u i will strangle u personally

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

AHHH! In the absence of reasoned argument we are threatened with an angry mob of semi literate savages!

Perhaps comfort can be taken from the fact that those kind of people are so unintelligent that they are no threat to anyone!

I understand those diatribes youre spewing makes you feel intelligent. keep it up. but die in silence for your own good. never be bold about your gospel. else you'll feel the wrath of black men who would stop at nothing to save his beautiful culture.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2014
doskie:

that bastard behind the electronic warship of a keyboard. would you at least raise your stone head up a little and look at your pseudonym on the meaning. kolo means crazey. oyibo means whitean with strange culture. put 2 and 2 together. youll discover youre the one who is ignorant

Oh? Do I make you angry? lol grin
Perhaps it is because you have no argument or logic to support your bigotry and hatred.

I know full well what Kolo means. I have been coming to Naija for 15 years now. It is a private joke but one I suspect you would lack the intellect to comprehend. Are you bigoted against whites also? A racist perhaps? Perhaps travelling a little to broaden your mind before insulting your betters might be of more benefit to you than frenzied rants.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by pinkycute(f): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2014
grin

You funny indeed grin

shadowgwalker:

lol!!I hope seun the nairaland god won't see my post oh!!! I like the lovely loving way your boo is liking it oh! chai!

don't mind me dear. it's cute!I swear! after doing my research I've come to notice that girls of this generation want your kind because it's stress-free.
In these days of bomb launching, somebody like you will run easily.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2014
swagwu:
this fool is gay...if i catch u i will strangle u personally
if they have the opportunity to commit suicide. they better do now. that way they have the lofty choice of dying options. if theyre caught. even the devil will shed tears

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by pinkycute(f): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2014
See ur head tho undecided

DonaldGenes:

This your yansh tho
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2014
doskie:

I understand those diatribes youre spewing makes you feel intelligent. keep it up. but die in silence for your own good. never be bold about your gospel. else you'll feel the wrath of black men who would stop at nothing to save his beautiful culture.

Not much of a culture if it feels threatened by anything different. It seems I have a higher regard for your culture than you do as I know it will not be affect in the slightest by acceptance of people who are different.

Currently I am spending two weeks every month in Naija training people to run your institutions. As you seem to be the expert on intelligence perhaps they should employ you instead! LOL (If you can spare the time away from 419's and sweeping the streets for LAWMA!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Oh? Do I make you angry? lol grin
Perhaps it is because you have no argument or logic to support your bigotry and hatred.

I know full well what Kolo means. I have been coming to Naija for 15 years now. It is a private joke but one I suspect you would lack the intellect to comprehend. Are you bigoted against whites also? A racist perhaps? Perhaps travelling a little to broaden your mind before insulting your betters might be of more benefit to you than frenzied rants.
that bastards elder brother! youd better keep your rotten bootocks in America. I hope you dont think living outside nigeria tantamounts to sucess and achievements? I hope you don't clean toilets there and come to nairaland to start boasting. I guess touve smoked the white mans crack and you think we wish we where in your shoes. may a thousand flies perch on your scrotum and may your hands be too short to scratch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2014
doskie:

that bastards elder brother! youd better keep your rotten bootocks in America. I hope you dont think living outside nigeria tantamounts to sucess and achievements? I hope you don't clean toilets there and come to nairaland to start boasting. I guess touve smoked the white mans crack and you think we wish we where in your shoes. may a thousand flies perch on your scrotum and may your hands be too short to scratch

In America

You make irrational assumptions. I am a European. Remember the name - Oyinbo!

You are quite funny when you rant. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Not much of a culture if it feels threatened by anything different. It seems I have a higher regard for your culture than you do as I know it will not be affect in the slightest by acceptance of people who are different.

Currently I am spending two weeks every month in Naija training people to run your institutions. As you seem to be the expert on intelligence perhaps they should employ you instead! LOL (If you can spare the time away from 419's and sweeping the streets for LAWMA!

grin grin grin
wtf! that bastard is opening his teeth? I got it right. hes worn a straight jacket. may your parachute land in a jungle with no network.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

In America

You make irrational assumptions. I am a European. Remember the name - Oyinbo!

You are quite funny when you rant. grin grin
youre a European. wow. a teeth opening European.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2014
doskie:

wtf! that bastard is opening his teeth? I got it right. hes worn a straight jacket. may your parachute land in a jungle with no network.

I might comment more if your posts made any sense but this is just rambling!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2014
doskie:

youre a European. wow. a teeth opening European.

Yes a smiling one. At the poor little chap feeling threatened by nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Tokunbohkinibig: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2014
I am strongly praying to God to even kill you Bisi Alimi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
I am strongly praying to God to even kill you Bisi Alimi.

A Prayer for someone's death is best addressed to Satan. God's wrath may fall on you otherwise for your irrational hatred and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by doskie(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Yes a smiling one. At the poor little chap feeling threatened by nothing.

a lying poor bastard just trying to woo girls and dupe rich men. you come to nigeria to train our lizards. same old story. not even intelligent enough to try a new trick different from the one his elder brother used before he was caught and jailed. gays and pigs dont belong here. and hey! I can see how tolerant you are of other people's culture.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by bameyi(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Yeye, na that one be news Na amadioha go strike him butt hole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

You keep on calling everyone who doesnt support your gay ideology as savages..Please stop being Myopic..No matter how hard you try, gays will never be 100% loved by all humans. Even in America that claim that gays are free, yet we still see numerous hate towards gays in the country..

Here in Africa and in Nigeria, gay act is not common but the western world is trying so hard to impose such callous act on us and we will surely resist their force.

As for the Bisi poster, he is just plain stupiid. How did he come to a logical conclusion that the guy killed himself? or is he trying all means to get sympathy for the gay act?

One thing you all should know is that nobody really hate the gay individual rather it is their actions people mostly condemn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 19, 2014
RIP!

That is what happen in a primitive society!
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by unmask: 1:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Tberry01:
That's his biz, he should go and continue it in d land of d dead.
lol.... And I am sure you probably go to a mosque or church regularly to deceive yourself..... Anyways if the dude is in hell.... Be sure you would join him there..... And even if he is in heaven, be sure you would still be in hell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

You keep on calling everyone who doesnt support your gay ideology as savages..Please stop being Myopic..No matter how hard you try, gays will never be 100% loved by all humans. Even in America that claim that gays are free, yet we still see numerous hate towards gays in the country..
Here in Africa and in Nigeria, gay act is not common but the western world is trying so hard to impose such callous act on us and we will surely resist their force.
As for the Bisi poster, he is just plain stupiid. How did he come to a logical conclusion that the guy killed himself? or is he trying all means to get sympathy for the gay act?
One thing you all should know is that nobody really hate the gay individual rather it is their actions people mostly condemn.

I call all irrational hatred SAVAGE and IGNORANT! It does not matter if it is in Africa, America, Europe or anywhere! I have no gay ideology mere an ideology of tolerance for ALL, even for you who are clearly a product of a poor education system.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by unmask: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Akbee:
end of the weird.
is dat the way he was created?one got beaten to coma d oda day in my hood after he tried to seduce anoda dude..nonesense..
that bisi alimi shud be sent to kirikiri cos he is trying to preach the gospel of sexual perversion..i mn why has the govt allowed him to do these things when the act has alredy bn outlawed?
. isnt gay sex responsible for the continuous spread of hiv?did God actually create sum people to be straight while the rest become freaks of nature?
surely the devil has a way of makn man fool himself...i wud rada masturbate dan engage in homosexual acts cos it sucks .
It is a well-
established fact that the HIV/AIDS virus
thrives more among homosexuals. It is
curious that despite the restraints that
should have been imposed by the AIDS
disease, which has swept off millions of
victims, many are still involved in same-
sex unions.
Moreover, medical experts have confirmed
that anal intercourse which homosexuals
practise tends to stretch and greatly
weaken the anal sphincter muscles,
leading to serious digestive problems,
constipation, irregularity (of bowel
movements), and ultimately to cancer of
the rectum. Many homosexual men have
to wear diaper-like products…
We need to point out however that some
mischievous and unscrupulous persons
have been recruiting innocent young ones
into these foolish habits. And some having
been lured in, find it difficult to break
away. It is vital therefore that parents and
guardians should be vigilant so that they
could take quick remedial actions in case
their children and wards are nursing
homosexual tendencies or if anyone with
such disposition is fraternizing with their
children or family members.
Some of the common habits of
homosexuals as stated by experts are
that:
They walk, talk and dress in a feminine or
lady-like manner (though here in Nigeria
the issue of dressing is not so apparent).
They are often very gifted in the arts and
so attract people to themselves.
There is an unnecessary touching of
hands, arms and shoulders. In the
homosexual the elbow grip is a well-
known sign. They like to hug, or hold the
person by the waist, holding hands while
walking, etc.
They are often given to moods.
Youths should therefore avoid: Men whom
they had not known meeting them for the
first time and telling them, “you look like
the person I have known before”, which is
merely a way of starting a conversation
with the person they admire;
*Men who call them frequently without
any serious matter to discuss other than
just wanting them to come over to stay
with them.
*Men who pose awkward questions to
you, such as “how will you feel if
homosexual advances are made to you” or
“would you tolerate a homosexual as a
friend?”
*Their colleagues who offer them gifts and
favours more than is normal, including
invitations to fast food centres and offers
of jobs and so on.
*Youths should quickly call the attention of
their parents or guardians whenever they
face any pressure or enticement to
homosexuality so that parents can advise
and help them from falling into the trap of
lesbians or gays.
click on this link to kt more info on the evils of homosexuality www.listverse.com/2012/10/23/top-10-evil-homosexuals/
what are you saying? Straight people don't have cancer or hiv? Exchange of body fluids spreads hiv and not your level of "gayness"
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Tokunbohkinibig: 1:14am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

A Prayer for someone's death is best addressed to Satan. God's wrath may fall on you otherwise for your irrational hatred and bigotry.

Shut that thrash you called mouth. May His wrath fall on you gay. Go and read your bible and come back to tell me how many people that were killed by God due to their disobedience. The popular one was Sodom and Gomorrah and of course the pharaoh's warriors who re trying to cross the red sea so as to kill the isrealites.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

I call all irrational hatred SAVAGE and IGNORANT! It does not matter if it is in Africa, America, Europe or anywhere! I have no gay ideology mere an ideology of tolerance for ALL, even for you who are clearly a product of a poor education system.

How do you know i am of a poor educational system? Do you even know where i schooled? What makes you come to that logical conclusion about my educational background?

This statement alone in bold has defeated all that you stand for and shows that you are definitely of no difference with the people here showing hatred.. I believe that you too should be called a savage and an ignorant one as you have failed to practice what you preach and stand for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.