Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido (25409 Views)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement / I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Jesusloveyou: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Good to know the governor is fighting for more federal projects for his state and not just for his pocket.

Anyway, I expect all the other PDP governors and appointees of the president to also fight to ensure victory for GEJ. When you now add federal might to the equation, then You'll realise that the 2015 presidential elections has been won and lost already. It is over for the APC and the weeping general.
but ur bigot president is fighting amaechi,because he support northern candidate.even u,can support buhari.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by synergycom19: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ WILL NOT REDEEMED ANY PLEGDE,HE IS A SERIAL PLEGDE DEFAULTER

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lamido is such a Big fOol... He knws dat APC will take over Jigawa in 2015... No doubting... His Hope is 4 Jonathan to win de Presidential election and cover up his Case with EFCC... Dan bura uba Shege... He is a Convicted Criminal and no Sinner will go unpunish... He is scared...

Wait till 2015

U and dat ur Trained Criminal Son will end up in Jail.

GMB/2015
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mohims(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
sufido123:

The real bad luck will come your way if Buhari wins. If you think Fulani herdsmen are a menace now? Wait till Buhari wins. What you gonna do when the come for you?
my dear friend I'm sure you must have read this on nairaland? If not, here's the link https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=2359276 Do you cal this man capable? He is very useless!
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by opribo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Our prayers will save us from the hands of blood tasty vampires ready to spill innocent blood just for them to get to power.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by holatin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amanwulu1:
so u knw it's posible to buy vote wit money n dey hav d money, yet u're running ur mouth n fingers? Smh.
wetin dis one dey talk ?
I am not an advocate of party that participate in unlawful act
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by opribo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari has only one agenda to recover all the money he has lost since 2003 he has been struggling for fruitlessly for power and also to deal with all you PDP guys ruthlessly. He's got nothing to loose afterall he is 75years old even if anything happens he has lived his complete tenor of 70 plus years. So it is all you Nlanders i am sorry for who dont know whats up that will suffer for it. A man who never condemned Boko Haram openly until the Americans came.

If only Nigerians learn from their mistakes i dont think APC will be fielding a deadwood as a presidential candidate. Look at what happened in 2011 when Yaradua was imposed a sick man and at the end he died in office that paved way for the mess we are in today.
Now again we are putting a 75years old man that is waiting for the call anytime so is Tinubus calculation that incase anything happens Osinbanjo can become our president without any clue on how presidency works. What is wrong with us as a people cant we think of our future and play this politics the way it ought to be.
Must we always think of our selfish interest first. Honestly, under the circumstance i will rather something happens to get rid of these rubbish both APC and PDP are offering us. None is good enough to move this nation forward.

Beware of tall slim people with hungry looks so says Shakespear.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
"He promised 2 fulfill promises he made in 2011" Y didnt he fulfill d promises made? Who is fooling who? A man dat cudnt fulfil a promise of 2011 in 2014, what a shame on dis daft governor
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Justicealh3(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Is a silly support.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by 1stdammy: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
kastonkastrol:
pdp wont dare to rig 2015 election. They know that Nigerians are tired of em' and they know the consequences of what will happen if they dare rig the election. Even abacha's regime was far better than this present government of corruption, poverty and terrorism
Abacha's govt!!!?? Better than this!!!!!!!?? Are u for real
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by fountains2244: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2014
this is stupidity. ..why should he campaign with a promise of re-funding money used in building state owned projects? my God...let him also refund all 36 states of Nigeria every money spent by state owned projects! I see he has nothing to offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister / Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.