Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido (25413 Views)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement / I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by tit(f): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2014
kastonkastrol:
pdp wont dare to rig 2015 election. They know that Nigerians are tired of em' and they know the consequences of what will happen if they dare rig the election. Even abacha's regime was far better than this present government of corruption, poverty and terrorism

All APC has to offer Nigerians is blood, sweat and tears!
All Nigerians are tired of boko haram beheadings and bad news.
They shall vote wisely and massively for PDP in 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by devigblegble: 6:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by SaiBuharii: 6:36am On Dec 19, 2014
ShakurM:
V

For Virgin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2014
doing nothing to lose will be regrettable
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mohims(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2014
pacesetter939:

GOD Bless GMB!
Amen. Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by agarawu23(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2014
even if is to kill and rig election sad

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by fkaz(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2014
This man has collected his share.
The Jigawa state Governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido yesterday insisted that President Jonathan must fulfill his 2011 campaign promises to Jigawa people before getting their support during the 2015 general election.
Jonathan has now fulfilled his promise
jonathan is like a mad man
inside petrol filling station with lighter in his
hand. - Gov Sule Lamido

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by cocoduck: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2014
sorry for the Anti progress Crowd

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by elvisz(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2014
i thought it was sanusi
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by gabriel212: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Point of correction he is supporting gej to quench the corruption case against his son.
Buhari I support!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mohims(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2014
tit:

No sensible Nigerian will vote for Badluck Jonathan. He's a curse to Nigeria. Buhari is the only man that can bring the change we all yearn for! Buhari 2015 God's willing!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by sufido123: 6:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Even Buhari and his cohorts have endorsed GEJ too. Way to go Lamido!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2014
tit:

i dont know the Nigerians that are going to vote for pdp after all this years of failure and hardship by the pdp led government. my region(odualand) is locked up for APC, the north is locked up for APC, the s/s are not any better even under their brother's tenure, same with s/e..

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by KwoiZabo(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2014
laBarca:
Why won't he fight for Jonathan's continuous stay in office when he knows that Buhari's Presidency will port him(Lamido) and all corrupt officials to jail
Even if Buhari wins in your dreams, tinubu and Amaechi will go to jail way before GEJ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by donmalcolm21(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2014
wazobiaforu:
You better go and RENOVATE PRISONS
tell that to Tinubu and Amaechi, how can GMB be fighting corruption but surround himself with Corrupt personified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Hot air. Yawns sad
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2014
None ah ya'll kleptos can stop a moving train! Apc is coming @ u!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by sufido123: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2014
mohims:
No sensible Nigerian will vote for Badluck Jonathan. He's a curse to Nigeria. Buhari is the only man that can bring the change we all yearn for! Buhari 2015 God's willing!

The real bad luck will come your way if Buhari wins. If you think Fulani herdsmen are a menace now? Wait till Buhari wins. What you gonna do when the come for you?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by craix(m): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari all the way....f*uck all this loot PDP

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by ShakurM(m): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2014
SaiBuharii:

For Virgin
for vuck ya! grin
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by jwart(m): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2014
if he don't support President Jonathan who again will he support. when they both have the same clueless impunity & corruption in common.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by sufido123: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2014
mohims:

Buhari is gathering his urchins for a blood bath in 2015 win or lose. Unfortunately for him he has already passed the touch to GEJ so he has no chance. No going back to 1983!

I will vote for him as Imam Buhari. This is the only job he is qualified and eligible for.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2014
GOVERNOR SULE LAMIDO IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER GEJ INSHA-OLUWA

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by PassingShot(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2014
tit:

I guess it's APC who has been empowered all this while to fight Boko Haram.
Your own brainwashing has no equal.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mohims(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2014
sufido123:

The real bad luck will come your way if Buhari wins. If you think Fulani herdsmen are a menace now, wait till Buhari wins
Even a monkey in the zoo will do better than Jonathan. Buhari 2015!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2014
another man with no vision

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by VellyG(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2014
kastonkastrol:
pdp wont dare to rig 2015 election. They know that Nigerians are tired of em' and they know the consequences of what will happen if they dare rig the election. Even abacha's regime was far better than this present government of corruption, poverty and terrorism
Don't let God punish you for saying abacha's regime was better than this. How old where u when abacha was on seat? Do you know what nigerians passed thru..Countless assassinations , looting,poverty at its peak, no single foreign investor, non payment of salary running into months, no freedom of speech ... If you have nothing to say just stfu.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by tit(f): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2014
mohims:

what did Oshomole tell you the last time?
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by arigold1304(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Once a soldier is always a soldier, once a bad leader is a bad leader, once a tyrant is always a tyrant....history will tell , Buhari, will surely turn his deaf ears to your apc guys that aspiring to put him there, history will tell (case study Chimaroke n Sullivan...Enugu State).........Tinubu, Rochas, Amaechi, kwankwaso will be jail because he wuldnt want to pay his borrowed money..........mind you Osinbajo, to work for Buhari is to kill your reputation built years ago

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Chibokgame: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2014
That's a very commendable statement.
You are not alone.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by oweman: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Governor who once said [b]‘President Jonathan is like a mad man with a lighter at the fuel station’

Did he fulfill his promises of 2011 eoection to the people of Jigawa state ? NO !
I have a feeling this governor is out to collect some raw cash from Jonathan just like his brother in Kano did in 2011 to campaign but never share the money to voters that caused GEJ not too long ago to cry out that kwankwaso took #3billion from him for election campaign but refuse to share the money to voters
.Hope desperstion will not push jonatan to give Lamido #5billion this time around he better manage the stolen oil fund well as he will need to eat after election if he fail and that is very likely from what is coming out of jigawa radio this morning .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Discovery In Oviri-Olomu, Delta State Sparks Controversy / 2023: Pictures From Atiku's Declaration In Abuja / Osinbajo Commissioning LASEMA Equipment In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.