Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido (25429 Views)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement / I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by edo3(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
laBarca:
Why won't he fight for Jonathan's continuous stay in office when he knows that Buhari's Presidency will port him(Lamido) and all corrupt officials to jail
Look at his yeye face sef...is he not d same bastard that they wanted to charge his son for money laundering?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by sunnyflakes(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:
Coming from a Governor who once said ‘President Jonathan is like a mad man with a lighter at the fuel station’.

IN POLITICS THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FOES BUT PERMANENT INTEREST

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by arigold1304(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2014
mohims:
No sensible Nigerian will vote for Badluck Jonathan. He's a curse to Nigeria. Buhari is the only man that can bring the change we all yearn for! Buhari 2015 God's willing!
. If GEJ is a curse to Nigeria then Buhari, IBB and northerners that ruled this country in all sectors of Economy in this country for more than 30yrs is what to Nigeria without change is what?.......Reply

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Lamido is a wise man.

I like the fact that he is more interested in what he can get the President do for his state and not some selfish interests. That's putting ones' state above personal interest.
Kudos to Gov Lamido!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by sufido123: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2014
These are pictures of two Africans leaders. One of them is a statesman and the other is a "soakman" who likes to soak baboons and dogs in blood.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by expert1000: 7:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Tank u Lamido,GOD has done evrytin 2mak Gudluck remain president til 2019
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by porka: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2014
LogicPower:

Sule Lamido has to continue to display this kind of public support for the clueless, SO AS TO CONTINUE TO KEEP HIS HIGHLY CORRUPT CHILDREN OUT OF JAIL!

Do you think it was for nothing that he chickened out and failed to decamp to the APC along with Kwankwaso, Wamako and others, even though he was initially making the loudest noise and chest-beating, to the extent that people thought he was even leading the rebelling PDP governors?

He is wiser!

See Amaechi! See Kwakwanso!

After using them to do 'boy boy' works, they dumped them like feaces.

They must be rueing their childish decisions now.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2014
That's the spirit my amiable governor, GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by arigold1304(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2014
mohims:
Even a monkey in the zoo will do better than Jonathan. Buhari 2015!
GEJ is a monkey but every govt that comes up will like to please you northerners more than the southerners yet you are not happy... .....the word corruption is derived from north........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by win1234: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=laBarca post=29010074]Why won't he fight for Jonathan's
continuous stay in office when he knows that Buhari's Presidency will
port him(Lamido) and all corrupt officials to jail[/quote]
how wrong u r, Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Obj r the first class corrupt citizens.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by eleko1: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Thank U for dis piece,The man is indeed a Sule.Won't be surprised if the useless goat sing another tunes when GMB occupy Aso Rock come MAY,2015.Thief
LogicPower:

Sule Lamido has to continue to display this kind of public support for the clueless, SO AS TO CONTINUE TO KEEP HIS HIGHLY CORRUPT CHILDREN OUT OF JAIL!

Do you think it was for nothing that he chickened out and failed to decamp to the APC along with Kwankwaso, Wamako and others, even though he was initially making the loudest noise and chest-beating, to the extent that people thought he was even leading the rebelling PDP governors?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Aarewa: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2014
This Lamido is a directionless man,anybody agree wt him is not serious,simply because,he was part of the G7 that defected but later turn back when EFCC &F.G wanted to prosecute his son,i'm not surprise for his words because.failure to do GEJ and EFCC are waiting to catch him.More so,if not a fool,an unfulfil promise of three and half now,when would it b fulfil?Inside the grave!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2014
rAPCists be like, buhari will win the whole of northern states cheesy grin
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by texas1(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Citadelbot: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
customized13:
That's the spirit my amiable governor, GEJ till 2019
[/s]
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by PEREP: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2014
laBarca:
Why won't he fight for Jonathan's continuous stay in office when he knows that Buhari's Presidency will port him(Lamido) and all corrupt officials to jail

But GMB will overlook all the athrocities of Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi and other APC members who had cases to answer. Except you ll say Tinubu was an Abiola before 8 yrs in Alausa or Amaechi was a Folawiyo before rivers state govt.

What exactly do we want to see that is not in the hands of Judiciary? If there is guarantee of Justice. In our courts from today, everyone will fall in line.

What do we see today? Very 'Funny' injunctions and counter injunctions with cases dragging for yrs like nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mazzi: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Thaz the spirit...GEJ we know,buhari we don't know.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Make una stop all this Buhari will jail this and that? Is that how it is easy to jail people in a democracy? You are voting Buhari who will selectively jail people from the south in prisons and place those from the north in govts house arrest..
The same Buhari that allowed a prominent Hausa Fulani camel to pass they the needles eye while those from the south could not even pass thru an open border...
Pa Adekunle Ajasin was discharged and acquitted by no less a tribunal set up by Buhari himself but he asked that the man be retried again. Again the man was discharged and acquitted but General Buhari still sent him to prison. Those who support Buhari are really dealing a fatal blow on our heroes past so much that their labours for which they were jailed, brutalized, silenced, humiliated and killed are now in vain. Else, what do u call this seeming celebration of a tyrant and dictator per excellence?

"Shall we revisit the tragicomic series of trials that landed several politicians several lifetimes in prison? Recall, if you please, the ‘judicial’ processes undergone by the septuagenarian Chief Adekunle Ajasin. He was arraigned and tried before Buhari’s punitive tribunal but acquitted. Dissatisfied, Buhari ordered his re-trial. Again, the Tribunal could not find this man guilty of a single crime, so once again he was returned for trial, only to be acquitted of all charges of corruption or abuse of office. Was Chief Ajasin thereby released? No! He was ordered detained indefinitely, simply for the crime of winning an election and refusing to knuckle under Shagari’s reign of terror".- professor Wole Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by aliyupullo: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Trying to cover ur mess with a scattered umbrella,beware
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mazzi: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2014
PEREP:

But GMB will overlook all the athrocities of Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi and other APC members who had cases to answer. Except you ll say Tinubu was an Abiola before 8 yrs in Alausa or Amaechi was a Folawiyo before rivers state govt.

What exactly do we want to see that is not in the hands of Judiciary? If there is guarantee of Justice. In our courts from today, everyone will fall in line.

What do we see today? Very 'Funny' injunctions and counter injunctions with cases dragging for yrs like nothing else.
do i need to say more...cos u ave said it all.u go take beer?
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Ebubeslym(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2014
kastonkastrol:
i dont know the Nigerians that are going to vote for pdp after all this years of failure and hardship by the pdp led government. my region(odualand) is locked up for APC, the north is locked up for APC, the s/s are not any better even under their brother's tenure, same with s/e..

My brother

if elections are easily won as you Just predicted...
Then I'll be president too

quote me anyday
GEJ will win convincingly come next year.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by xtremrules(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2014
what a stupid statement "commitment to fulfilling all campaign promises made to the state in 2011." what prevented him from fulfilling it BTW 2011-2014. if he is to fulfil what he promised on 2011 on 2015 then when will he fulfil what he will promise on 2015? stupid politician with unintelligent reasoning. seriously this man and GEJ need a very long vacation to cool off.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mohims(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2014
arigold1304:
. If GEJ is a curse to Nigeria then Buhari, IBB and northerners that ruled this country in all sectors of Economy in this country for more than 30yrs is what to Nigeria without change is what?.......Reply
Baluck Ebele Jonathan is nothing but a failure. What can his government boast that he has achieved. I'm sure you heard about how Obj rated his performance. The truth is jonathan and Sambo are just fronting. The real Person incharge of the affairs of this country is Madam patience while Diezani Alison Maduekwe is the vice president. We want a president who is decisive. We are tired of that Badluck from otuoke!
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by femliany(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2014
seems PDP is already seeing Buhari/Osibanjo combo as a threat...RCCG members alone nationwide....i dey laugh ooooo
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by san316(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2014
coming from a born to rule politician.. this is interesting.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Yinkagbo(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Ebubeslym:

My brother
if elections are easily won as you Just predicted...
Then I'll be president too
quote me anyday
GEJ will win convincingly come next year.

U will be dissapointed come 2015,except if each person in igbo and niger delta can vote twice......
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by gratiaeo(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2014
laBarca:
Buhari must put Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, timipre sylva etc before Lamido.
Only a foolish man believe that Buhari with Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi etc as his major financier have what it take to fight corruption in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by PointB: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:
Sule is scared of going to jail cheesy grin After all the atrocities he has being convicted of tongue

If Sule is going to jail, what happens to the biggest thief in the land, the bastard and thiefing drug baron - Thief-Nubu? Let me guess, his on buhari said! cheesy
Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mazzi: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2014
eleko1:
Thank U for dis piece,The man is indeed a Sule.Won't be surprised if the useless goat sing another tunes when GMB occupy Aso Rock come MAY,2015.Thief
u mean buhari occupying aso rock in ur wildest dream?no wahala,no one pays to dream.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mazzi: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=femliany post=29013953]seems PDP is already seeing Buhari/Osibanjo combo as a threat...RCCG members alone nationwide....i dey laugh ooooo[/quote am a member and not gona vote buhari cos of osibanjo,likewise millions out there.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mazzi: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=femliany post=29013953]seems PDP is already seeing Buhari/Osibanjo combo as a threat...RCCG members alone nationwide....i dey laugh ooooo[/quote am a member but am not gona vote buhari cos of osibanjo,likewise millions out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja Campaign In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.