Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. (22084 Views)

Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates / Now Employed, 1st Class Graduate Spends First Wage On Billboard To Say Thanks! / Vacancy For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Muza(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2009

@ poster,
u ar damn right about 3rd class,
why would anyone grad wit 3rd class,was he/she sleepin ne?

1 Like

Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by ogbronx(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
dutty or dummy or whatever your name is.you are a very parochial being
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by ajames: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2009
@duttybarb have u heard about money miss road.ur a grade miss road pple who now their worth don't shout about it.Enter job market first b4 running ur mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by wisemikky(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2009
dummy,

can i ask you a honest question? Are you gainfully employed and are you sure you are doing well at your job.
cos it seems to me that you are either an idle bum or just don't know what to do at your new office. You sound like one of those braggers we have everywhere popularly known in schools those days as ITK's I Too Know.

for your information, i graduated with a 2:2 and it took just 12days for me to land a job in one of the highest paying banks in Nigeria. shut the Bleep up and get constructive for once.

It's all a thing of the mind, i have seen a third classer performing better at work than a first class you BUM! we all went through at least one of our universities and saw what we saw, why pretend.

It's not always about the grade fellow nairaanders, it's in the service. What service can you provide and are you good at what you do?
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by free2ryme(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2009
@wisemikky
true that
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Lem: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2009
@wisemikky i totally agree wif u wink wink wink
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by soulamanne(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2009
@wisemikky, ur id and ur words rhyme
@dummy(or whatefa) kill ursef
@post, seun e don do for this post.try block am
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by dipo2much(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
Its better to endeavour to get better grades when you still can. Coming out with a good grade is as important as going to school at all
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by chrisical(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2009
Making firstclass is not the ultimate goal but securing a good job
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by tainot2002(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2009
Yeah!u r right,but it counts sometimes[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by nateev(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
THE ORIGINAL POSTER offers a very myopic view on the subject,the highest quality firms now hire those they feel can do the job following global trend that EXPERIENCE is the number one consideration not a piece of paper-i have a friend who recently got a job with the American embassy,apart from the fact that he is very sound and has gotten the years of experience needed he has a third cleass and was chosen ahead of some ist class and 2.1 graduates who couldnt convince the embaSSY THAT THEY CAN DO THE JOB!! THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN TH WORD are those with third class and even drop outs. they ebven employ those first class gradates who carries their files for them.
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by cvibe: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
To get a fair chance, strive for 2.1.

1 Like

Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Johnnoo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
man u dont have any topic to post!!!
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Skywalker5(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
dipo2much:

Its better to endeavour to get better grades when you still can. Coming out with a good grade is as important as going to school at all

Better u get ur PGD or masters.going back for another B.sc degree is waste of time
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by jasblack: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2009
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by swiftsulex(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2009
Guy u dont know what time it is nw.first class or 2.1 doesnt mean u will make it more than those with 2-2 or 3rd class.the 10 richest men and most successful men in Nigeria and the world are not first class or 2.1 holders.pls chek ur time and know whts hapnin.
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by naijaborn(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2009
there's a popular sayin dat reads,"wot's worth doin @ all is worth doin well"dis doesnt mean 1shuld giv_up incase of failure.as we all kno,it can only gt betta, so let's kip on encouragin ourselves cos wit such words we can bring out dbest in pple. cool
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Druss(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
Continue deceiving yourself. I got a 2.2 due to my lack of seriousness. Yet I can stand here and laff. A friend of mine got a 2.2. too and now works at Microsoft in the US. It is like guys boasting about big dicks, it is prolly nice to have one and yes you stand out - but if you aint know how to use it , na your wahala , you go dey hate on the person wey get lower mark and get higher salary! cheesy
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by collymoore: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2009
hi all,
what matters in this life is wht you can offer not grades.the world changers or the richest pple on earth are not the pple tht possess the best grade.Let not base our achievements on our accademic performances.there some 2.2 and 3rd classes who can do better than 1st class and 2.1.Life is base on pratical not on theories in most occasion.GOOD LUCK 2 ALL.
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by escottkr8t(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2009
Pls can any one tell me what grade yr bosses graduated with? Go ahead get ur 1st class, 2.1, 2.2 or what have you, and end up dieing to get a job for some1 that never went to school. We need more creaters of jobs so the 1st class people can have something to do! so if you have a 3rd class or pass thats ur ticket to thing outside the box! Make money, put food on the table, live free! thats whats its about at the end of the day! Peace.
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by lovinboi(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2009
duffy, u r a proud yeye hypro!!!!!!!!!!!!guys empty barrels makes da loudest noise, in history, accademic dullards becomes g8t inventor, do u knw dat bill gates no try 4 school, wole soyinka passd wv a 3rd class, such foolish words can only cum out of proud pple,
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Olainukan1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
Did u know dat ur efficacy of getting a job is not by merit but by mercy.we ave so many good grade out their still battling with their cv.
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by ineco(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
hey ppl,i just wish to contribute to the matter,i graduated wit 2.2,but life is very funny,4get first,2.1,2.2,3rd class or pass. all u need to do is,believe in God and put everythings in God hand,with God,all things are possible.there is no grade that is no good,even 2 graduated with 3rd class or pass,its not easy. stay blessed everyone,Lord will see us tru AMEN.ineco says
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Icon4s(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
fitzpatty:
Am disapointed with this statement. Some of us left school with 2.2 not that we didnt worth 1st class but were frustrated by deans and HOD and even lecturers. I bet to challenge any one who claims to posses 1st class. grin

The usual excuses by mediocre students.
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Icon4s(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
ineco:
hey ppl,i just wish to contribute to the matter,i graduated wit 2.2,but life is very funny,4get first,2.1,2.2,3rd class or pass. all u need to do is,believe in God and put everythings in God hand,with God,all things are possible.there is no grade that is no good,even 2 graduated with 3rd class or pass,its not easy. stay blessed everyone,Lord will see us tru AMEN.ineco says

Deceit.
Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Icon4s(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
nateev:
THE ORIGINAL POSTER offers a very myopic view on the subject,the highest quality firms now hire those they feel can do the job following global trend that EXPERIENCE is the number one consideration not a piece of paper-i have a friend who recently got a job with the American embassy,apart from the fact that he is very sound and has gotten the years of experience needed he has a third cleass and was chosen ahead of some ist class and 2.1 graduates who couldnt convince the embaSSY THAT THEY CAN DO THE JOB!! THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN TH WORD are those with third class and even drop outs. they ebven employ those first class gradates who carries their files for them.

Another self deceit. jst b consoling ur self.

1 Like

Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by Icon4s(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
A 2.1 from Ebonyi state uni isn't the same thing with a 2.2 from U.I. QED.

Fat lie.

1 Like

Re: 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. by ignis: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
It's by grace and not by grade .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.