Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) (28371 Views)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Coolguy89(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Allahu Akbar.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Lakayanah: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2014
God is good he has saved their souls oh their souls arise and praise thy Lord, singing.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Cant....believe.....they...were......all......inside..that...car..#REALLY,.GOD..IS...GREAT!!!# shocked kiss

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by boman2014: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Princychris:
I believe in MIRACLES shocked
menh guy! Are u still sitting on a long thing.... This is no miracle... They are just lucky...
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Lakayanah: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2014
God is good he has saved their souls oh their souls arise and praise thy Lord, singing.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Lilblack2(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2014
M speechless,,,God is great

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by lizliz: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2014
God is Good!

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2014
God is able to do the impossible.
Sing this song with me

He's a great God
He's a great God
He's a great God
All i know.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Thank goodness!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2014
I hate driving close to these container trucks. I saw one recently and it looked as it would fall off with the next turn the driver makes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Chai!!!!! dere iz God oooo......
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Realist5: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Breathless!

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Never ever drive close or drive past container loaded trucks. Even with this, you will still see some drivers overtaking or dragging space with container loaded Trucks.

Keep a very long distance from it, because Naija loaded trucks are very risky, who knows if the guy that loaded the containers just came from Hangover and while loading he forgot to clip one hook.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Goahead(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks to almighty God

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by tinyanosa(f): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2014
God is still working miracles.All the glory belong to you my God...

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Praise be to God.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by brightisodje(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2014
thanks to you o watcher of humanity

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Akalia(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
They survived by magic, that's my belief as a socerer
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by radiance26(f): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Am so happy for dis family,they experienced the grace and mercy of God.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Sweetrosa(f): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2014
I give all the glory to the king of kings,The beginning and the end,The first and the last,The lion of the tribe of Judah.......I could go on forever but just remember Lord,that If no one should appreciate you for these lives you just saved,I will.You are the best Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Infomizer(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Lucky fellas!!!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by agrovick(m): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2014
daintyprincess:
Wow
I like ur command of pidgin
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ojeffo: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2014
If u call this a miracle. .what do u call the accident where all the 23 occupants of the bus perished ?
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2014
A miracle is a happening that nullifies scientific explanations and theorem.God did it to exhalt HIS name that He is GOD.Paraventure any1 died in the accident,He is still GOD Most High.
Father,I thank U for saving their lives to the Glory of your Name.
The Lord ll keep U in all your ways IJN.Amen

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ban1(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2014
It's unfortunate Nigerians are not worried about the cause of this accident, how to prevent similar accident and penalty for dangerous driving or leading error. We re busy arguing miracle or no miracles. Your loves are in your hands Nigeria n's. Take control

2 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by rodeo0070(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2014
And who says God is not wonderful!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Wow! I'm happy for that family. So lucky!

However attributing such a fortune to an incompetent 'god' who couldn't do similar for one of 'his' prominent servants is quite far-fetched.

They're just lucky, miracle is just another word Theists love to attribute to 'coincidence.' If they had died, they'll say "It's their time" as they did Myles Munroe.

Once again, I'm happy for them all. They should be more careful next time.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2014
This is a typical example of the bibles reading which says" and in the last days men sha seek death but death sha flee.. grin grin grin....death flee from this family
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2014
They're not lucky, but BLESSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Edygrin(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2014
tit:

how can i sow only seed?
i want to plant farm!
gimme the account number quick quick.
lol its only for seed sowers not farmers.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by sambona(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Anybody that said God don't exist,may God purnish that person.please let somebody said amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Right Finger For An Engagement Ring,third Or Fourth Finger From The Thumb?? / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.