Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) (28374 Views)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Meklex(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2014
........ As if they won't die again
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ShakurM(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Bennyberry:
And some abnormally insane people wud say theris no God..Fuvk atheists joor..Tnk u God.. tnk u Jesus
fuvk atheists abi make God open their eye...they would challenge ur religion n give you 1000 reasons why there's no God nd u would be in doubt for sure. Imagine if they were believers...
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ShakurM(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2014
WINDSOW:
A miracle is a happening that nullifies scientific explanations and theorem.God did it to exhalt HIS name that He is GOD.Paraventure any1 died in the accident,He is still GOD Most High.
Father,I thank U for saving their lives to the Glory of your Name.
The Lord ll keep U in all your ways IJN.Amen
I'm telling u Science would explain this jare...be enlightened my brother
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Wow! that some Auto shii...Thank God for their lives
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by sacora(f): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Princychris:
I believe in MIRACLES shocked
just one dose api coincidence angry....dia nfin like miracles
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by buJu234: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Yea thanks b to God for the miracle..

but plz always use wisdom.. don't drive by d side of these containers especially in traffic on Lagos roads

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by sacora(f): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
Do you?

I think they're just lucky or maybe it's not their time yet.
ur thoughts re rite bro.......just a coincidence
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
ChynoBEATS:

Dude...we'on have time...we all Live by HIS grace .....
yea...and die by HIS grace I suppose.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by sacora(f): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
dyadeleye:
Remember final destination? angry angry
lolz....ahaha,so dey can't cheat death?
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by adexsimply(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Forget story!!!!There's no way they could all have survived that accident unless they were not in the car when the accident occurred..Miracle my left foot!!! angry angry angry
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2014
sacora:
ur thoughts re rite bro.......just a coincidence
thank you!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by happyzed0(f): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2014
God grace. Is speakin in dia life

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ksa66(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by adexsimply(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Lakayanah:
God is good he has saved their souls oh their souls arise and praise thy Lord, singing.
happyzed0:
God grace. Is speakin in dia life
Lusaint:
God is great
mistabiola:
Thank God for their lives cheesy grin
LordMecuzy:
God is in control
Damalex4luv:
That's God for you, who says it's time for you to die when the Lord has not commanded it... May I, my family members and all Nairalanders reading this never die a sudden death before this year runs to and end and several years to come in Jesus name. Amen
koxi:
Thanks be to The Almighty God.......
buJu234:
Yea thanks b to God for the miracle..

but plz always use wisdom.. don't drive by d side of these containers especially in traffic on Lagos roads
which of the gods?
Vishnu?
Allah?
Jesus?
Ogun?
Sango?
Ayilala?
Orunmila?
Obatala?
Zeus?
Be specific please

2 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Edygrin:
And someone will tell me there's no God. Remember to always sow a seed Contact me for Jesus account number.
only mad person we say there's no GOD.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Raiders: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
b1327:
only mad person we say there's no GOD.
this has nothing to do with God. The family were just lucky. People die from accident every day
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by mistabiola: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2014
adexsimply:

which of the gods?
Vishnu?
Allah?
Jesus?
Ogun?
Sango?
Ayilala?
Orunmila?
Obatala?
Zeus?
Be specific please

The Almighty God cheesy grin #omoake

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by mistabiola: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Raiders:
this has nothing to do with God. The family were just lucky. People die from accident every day

That's true, but it has been destined by God. #Gbam
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by adexsimply(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2014
mistabiola:

The Almighty God cheesy grin #omoake
Almighty God? Oh that must be Vishnu.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by mistabiola: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2014
adexsimply:

Almighty God? Oh that must be Vishnu.

And mum told you to stop using hard drugs oooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2014
ShakurM:
I'm telling u Science would explain this jare...be enlightened my brother
Nobi science na commercial.If U dnt trust GOD,we have no business n dnt quote me.pls

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Raiders:
yes they were lucky yes people die from accident everyday but anything that makes the family to be lucky we are still going to trace that power that luck back to GOD ALMIGHTY. you can't just be lucky without something(power) backing it so no one is arguing with you that the family aren't lucky but remember the luck is backed by something.

3 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2014
agrovick:

I like ur command of pidgin
Wow isn't pidgin
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by babydelight(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2014
MIRACLE OF AWESOME GOD

2 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
he is a faithful lord

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by bobjack(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
Do you?

I think they're just lucky or maybe it's not their time yet.
yhur are wrong....i think its just.a miracle....
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Perelo(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Its not yet time for any of u to die, death is inevitable, miracle tins on point
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Omo.... See opportunity for the family to get brand new motor.... I bet they bought that car as Tokunbo....grin grin grin.... If that was my uncle and his rickety benz c class1999, he'll be dancing shoki cos the truck owner go just buy am the latest c class as he once said.. grin grin

We thank God for the saved lives sha..

But Maga must pay....grin

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by agrovick(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2014
daintyprincess:

Wow isn't pidgin
I know, I went through your previous posts. BTW, whatever happened to saying a thank you first?
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

oh dearie , they couldn't be just lucky .

Yes they were , what would you say when a "man of god" , his wife and children die in crashes or accidents , or what about convicted criminals escaping near death experiences. there are a million and one things happening the world over , famines , robberies , landslides , accidents , plane crashes , boat mishaps , trains detailing , pestilence , wars , fatwas , genocides to name a few , good people die in , bad people die in some. This singular event doesn't make it miraculous
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by rasco2000me: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Tank God for His mercy undecided
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2014
agrovick:

I know, I went through your previous posts. BTW, whatever happened to saying a thank you first?
Oh! Forgive me,THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.