Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) (28372 Views)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by peemyke(f): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Omg
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Too bad of an accident. what a miracle!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by agrovick(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2014
daintyprincess:

Oh! Forgive me,THANKS
grin in pidgin pls
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Thank God for them.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Godmother(f): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2014
If anyone came out of that vehicle alive then they should spend every waking moment thanking God.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by macherie1: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Unbelievable! To God be the glory. Shouldnt something be done about this indiscriminate falling of containers in lagos?

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Mettal: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Princychris:
I believe in MIRACLES shocked
where are you from? I think you're on your own.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Princychris(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
Do you?

I think they're just lucky or maybe it's not their time yet.
They were nt lucky. Dats more than luck.....dats God's GRACE in action

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Bennyberry:
And some abnormally insane people wud say theris no God..Fuvk atheists joor..Tnk u God.. tnk u Jesus

They were lucky. There was an accident yesterday. Not anywhere as bad as this, yet 2 out of 5 people died.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Princychris:

What about those that died from accidents not as bad as this? God's grace or luck not being on their side?

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Yeah...for sure.
sacora:
lolz....ahaha,so dey can't cheat death?
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=agrovick post=29043184]
grin in pidgin pls[/quote
Abeg,no vex. Thanks(don't know pidgin version)
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2014
wow My God is awesome

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by onyxay: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Thank God for these lives.What a mighty God we serve!!!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2014
agrovick:

grin in pidgin pls
Abeg,no vex. Thanks(don't know d pidgin version)
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by mutter(f): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Thank God. So many things seem to happen at christmas time sad
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Bennyberry(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2014
hifaif:

They were lucky. There was an accident yesterday. Not anywhere as bad as this, yet 2 out of 5 people died.
theris a different btw luck nd Grace..they weren't lucky bt they gat grace

2 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Bennyberry:
theris a different btw luck nd Grace..they weren't lucky bt they gat grace

What is grace, if I may ask? It is believed to be God's love and mercy.

Now, I have a video of an accident that happened in Lagos, Nigeria. A father and a mother survived a road accident. Their son was not so lucky. His brain was all over the road. What happened was that he was sitting at the back seat. A truck ran into their car from the back, killing the boy. His parents escaped without a scratch. How would you describe that tragedy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by HARDDON: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
Do you?

I think they're just lucky or maybe it's not their time yet.

embarassed embarassed

**dear Lord, do kindly forgive this soul .
N do reveal Yourself strong to him that he would live to reverence u
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Princychris:

owk..

HARDDON:

embarassed embarassed

**dear Lord, do kindly forgive this soul .
N do reveal Yourself strong to him that he would live to reverence u

Lol...don't be stupid. grin
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Donsheddy: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
benebaby77:
ymodulus, what do you have to say about this? You had better change that your belief of atheism.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Bennyberry(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2014
hifaif:

What is grace, if I may ask? It is believed to be God's love and mercy.

Now, I have a video of an accident that happened in Lagos, Nigeria. A father and a mother survived a road accident. Their son was not so lucky. His brain was all over the road. What happened was that he was sitting at the back seat. A truck ran into their car from the back, killing the boy. His parents escaped without a scratch. How would you describe that tragedy?
very argumentative, the question is....
By definition:
Luck - luck - /lək/
noun
1. success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.
verb
1. chance to find or acquire.

Grace - unearned favors or mercy received
'Luck' also often goes by the name 'coincidence'. These are the assigned names given to God's working in our lives by those who are either ignorant of Him or afraid to acknowledge Him. 'Grace', as defined in scripture is "unmerited favor", therefore one could characterize finding money in a time of need as a blessing, and it could be considered an act of grace for God to have allowed one to find it. In the Christian lexicon, there is no 'coincidence'. There would therefore also be no 'luck', as said luck could only occur with the help of a coincidental action. As one writer put it, "...what you choose to think of as coincidence, I know to be God."
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by badex11: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2014
SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE

Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by sammykrane(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
GOD saved this family of five miraculously because this accident should have sent them to heaven.its only God that saved them...seriously
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bennyberry:
very argumentative, the question is....
By definition:
Luck - luck - /lək/
noun
1. success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.
verb
1. chance to find or acquire.

Grace - unearned favors or mercy received
'Luck' also often goes by the name 'coincidence'. These are the assigned names given to God's working in our lives by those who are either ignorant of Him or afraid to acknowledge Him. 'Grace', as defined in scripture is "unmerited favor", therefore one could characterize finding money in a time of need as a blessing, and it could be considered an act of grace for God to have allowed one to find it. In the Christian lexicon, there is no 'coincidence'. There would therefore also be no 'luck', as said luck could only occur with the help of a coincidental action. As one writer put it, "...what you choose to think of as coincidence, I know to be God."

Please, answer the last question.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by agrovick(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
daintyprincess:

Abeg,no vex. Thanks(don't know d pidgin version)
Hehehehe, u'v tried. Will pm u so as not to derail the thread
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ShakurM(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
WINDSOW:
Nobi science na commercial.If U dnt trust GOD,we have no business n dnt quote me.pls
That's what you think.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by DeevaB: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
God is not dead....I believe in miracles. Glory to God!!!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by rhames(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
God is Great
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by justnnecky(f): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Edygrin:
And someone will tell me there's no God. Remember to always sow a seed Contact me for Jesus account number.
hmmm guy na who go be d bank manager of d bank?
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by justnnecky(f): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Edygrin:
And someone will tell me there's no God. Remember to always sow a seed Contact me for Jesus account number.
hmmm guy na who go be d bank manager of d bank? grin
Edygrin:
hmmm guy na who go be d bank manager of d bank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Right Finger For An Engagement Ring,third Or Fourth Finger From The Thumb?? / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.