Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep (32876 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / Be Careful Who You Sleep With / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Wizpa(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
What about BED-WETTING grin
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Harkanbi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tval:
What about dreaming about something, 10 seconds after you wakeup, that thing will happen.
Trust me dat always happen to me most of the time
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by illicit(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
8. Bedwetting - u dream u were playin football, then u got pressed and u want to go relieve ursef....
9. Wild dreams - when u dream of some things that u knew were real and it happened the previous day/days preceding ur sleep. Just like flashback. This is common if u are into drugs.
10. Hard Reset - when u woke up from dream and u just can t remember the dream or what it was all about.
11. Succubus/incubus nightmare.... If theres anyone here that doesnt know what this means, knock ya head by yasef
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by merits(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
i dont even know wat dey cal sleep.plz can sum1 define sleep 4 me?
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Penboy: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
JuicyGee:

Wait, are you serious, it happened to me twice in a roll last month. Didn't kw wat to out of it, for all I thought it was Spiritual attack sad
nope, it's a medical condition. But if symptoms persist, you can see a doctor.
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by johnchiii(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=LillyAnne post=29056971][/quote] is the season2 out? (tomorrow people?
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Diznie(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Haven't experienced the sleeping paralysis and the sleep walking and I pray never to experience any...heard they're scary especially the sleeping paralysis
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by LillyAnne(f): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
johnchiii:
is the season2 out? (tomorrow people?
Nope
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
UnknownT:
Most times i sleep facing up especially in the afternoon, i usually have sleep paralysis

Try sleeping facing down. I started that recently and I've not experienced it since then.
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by batstan(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
J is for jug
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Oyimzy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
shakazuldadon:
sleep paralysis has me shouting JESUS..

True
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by UnknownT: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
netizenbuzz:

Try sleeping facing down. I started that recently and I've not experienced it since then.
Yea. That's the position i have maintained. That and 'sideways'
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Bencochris: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
This comments shows that so many people have spiritual problems and needs deliverance immediately

2 Likes

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Junipero: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
I sleep and wake up with a half-finished pack of biscuits or chocolate cookies by my pillow..

And yes I always throw my phone on the floor every single night
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by illicit(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Diznie:
Haven't experienced the sleeping paralysis and the sleep walking and I pray never to experience any...heard they're scary especially the sleeping paralysis
i swear its scary if u do not undastnd it, just have a good sleeping habit. U are free
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by geedot: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
like think I have a PH.D in sleep talking! if I get married ma partner gonna help in recording ma conversation!

maybe alien exist nd that's how they communicate with us!

still looking for cure to it

Nah cello tape day work till permanent solution comes
this got ♍ƺ laughing
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by illicit(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
Nope
...what are u doing in a cadaver room? are u d autopsee or the autopsier?
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by illicit(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
Nope
...what are u doing in a cadaver room? are u d autopsee or the autopsier? Lol
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by akoaki(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
JuicyGee:

Wait, are you serious, it happened to me twice in a roll last month. Didn't kw wat to out of it, for all I thought it was Spiritual attack sad

It is not a spiritual attack. It is called sleep apnea and there are two types of it. Many people are suffering from it but dont seem to know how to deal with it.
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by kechywillz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
i know how to fight while dreaming,but i dont kick anyone while asleep,thats why i dont want anyone to tangle me when am asleep,i like to spread my legs n free my hands incase i want to beat anybody in my dream.
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by illicit(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
JuicyGee:

develop good bedtime habits, thats d remedy, cheers
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by illicit(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
kechywillz:
i know how to fight while dreaming,but i dont kick anyone while asleep,thats why i dont want anyone to tangle me when am asleep,i like to spread my legs n free my hands incase i want to beat anybody in my dream.
guy u no well at all lol

2 Likes

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Oyimzy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Beehshorp:
Sleep-messing this occurs when u place ur tummy on the foam with ur ass facing d ceiling if God wan kun punish u make una plenty for d room

grin Lwkmd
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by TRADELYN: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
pelhurmy:

... does that mean you bed wet?
NO! grin shocked cheesy

Just as the bible says:"....We shall sleep like a baby and the sleep will be sweet."

I am very busy Mon to Sat...so I no dey joke with my 8 hours sleep.

I'm back from church and wanna sleep sef but still have to tidy up a little things.

BTW, why not add a signature to your username?

Compliments!

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
woah,sleep paralysis shuld be d most scary.first time it happened 2 me,i was sleeping on d couch in d afternun nd i woke up but couldnt move or open ma eyes,.i could even hear ma mum and sisters gisting bside me,GUSH i tot i was dead.i fought so hard 2 alert dem but i could only make muffled soundz.but it was enough 2 make my mom notice nd she hit me till i woke up.4 close to 3 years i dreaded afternun naps,still do sumtimes.

1 Like

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Uteghe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sleep sex is bad. It shows sign of spirit hubby or spirit wife
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Sharksblow(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
I was gonna raise an alarm on sleep paralysis before, but seriously, are there no medical implications associated with it?
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by kechywillz(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
sleep paralysis,i know how to handle that one,dat nonsense has been disturbing me for years,i make sure i sleep at outer egde of the bed,wen it happens,if i try to call sm1 to wake me up,the person will never hear me,in dat situation u are on you own !! What i do most times wen it happens is that, i muscle out of my leg outside d bed n i wake up,

1 Like

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by kechywillz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
illicit:

guy u no well at all lol
No dulling. I dey prepare well for them

1 Like

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by EbuGeneral(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
messing while sleeping
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by SporaD8: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
excelsia:
Sleep paralysis is very scary, it's the only reason I hate living alone. I sleep with the lights on embarassed
When you sleep with your eyes facing the source of light, you are more likely to experience sleep paralysis.
Immediately you are laid down, especially during sickness/work stress, your body falls into sleep mode faster while your brain is sustain a little longer by the light that penetrate your eyelids.
Now suppose there should be a slight flicker/disturbance between you and the source of light, your brain at standby registers it faster, even pump some adrenaline unfortunately your body is still on vacation!
clunk! ...you enters the paralysis mood!

2 Likes

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Anwasia(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
That no2.
We Africans believe when such happen na one village winch the press us for bed..
Na so we go de shout Jesus Jesus Jesus for inside our mind until we fit move our body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Fibroid: What Do I Do? / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.