Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep (32877 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / Be Careful Who You Sleep With / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Kryptinserv: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sleep paralysis is darn scary. It happened 2 me one hot afternoon, I woke with my eyes opened but couldn't move or utter a word. Worst is i saw my friend passed by room to the next and I couldn't call her name, even the name of JESUS didn't come out but my inner mind was working perfectly so I kept calling Jesus have mercy on me. Few mins. I was back 2 normal.
Omo see as I shout THANK YOU JESUS.
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by LORDI(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
u see witches and village people don suffer...as in eeh any1 wey no sabi wetin dey happen to him or her, village ppl go carry am. I pity my granny for village.

Anywhr that one of falling reminds me the time I went for vigil. I was sleeping on top step edge. I was seriously dreaming of whr I was flying. Wen I say flyin I mean I was like omo na clark kent of small ville. Till my mouth was full of sand. And I was like. What the hell and I manage to open my eye to see that I fell from the step edge down without even knwing. I must be in a deep sleep to fall from up to 3 feet, if not for the sand I won't notice. And bilive me I woke up to see the ppl behind farther dan I am.
lool,you didn't feel pain,as you fell?
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
LORDI:
lool,you didn't feel pain,as you fell?
not a single pain to be honest
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
but whenever I call Jesus during sleep paralysis, i do wakeup. So scary.. sumtinz u pray sumone should hit u so u could wake.. soul an mind awake but body still sliping
.am sure dats wat happen to d dead too
Re: Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep by Baritone(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2014
mehn, that sleep paralysis is damn scary.. 1 morning, I just found that I had opened my eyes, staring at my window, lieing face down. I tried standing up, I couldn't.. everything I tried, t'was as if my body was disconnected from my mind. I just remained like that. after a while, when my spirit came back, 'twas like that hypernic jerk or so, but in reverse. when I woke up. I got scared, but later tried finding an explanation, and I overcame that fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Fibroid: What Do I Do? / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.