Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me (27904 Views)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by teebaba78: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
i pray you have younger sister that will do unto you whatever you are doing to your elder sister.AMEN.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by MMM2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
op
i know say u don give am wetin he what. undecided
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by hayorbaami: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
Why do u keep decieving urself? U know wat u re doing is wrong and u re asking us for for advice.What do you want us to do?Mcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by akpan123(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2011
l tro wey salute. hm fly wen dey drive comot for palmwine , no dey here word. until em fall inside the palmwine. u see fire dey come,u no sabi run. run as fast as u can.

1 Like

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2012
He will leave u for ur last born! Get uself some self-esteem
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by obitrac: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2012
well honestly as 4 me i think u shd give him a chance if he 2ruly luvs u.maybe u posses all d qualities he wants in a gal.why deny him dat. Ur sis shld understand where his heart lies.better to stick wit someone where dere is mutual love dan 4 a heartbreaker.love knows no boundary wether itz ur blood sis bf or fiance as long as they are not married,give him a chance after all u didnt seduce him in d 1st place
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by lipsyliscious: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
obitrac: well honestly as 4 me i think u shd give him a chance if he 2ruly luvs u.maybe u posses all d qualities he wants in a gal.why deny him dat. Ur sis shld understand where his heart lies.better to stick wit someone where dere is mutual love dan 4 a heartbreaker.love knows no boundary wether itz ur blood sis bf or fiance as long as they are not married,give him a chance after all u didnt seduce him in d 1st place
what is good 4 d goose is good 4 d gander! He will break her heart just as he is breaking her sisters heart! Love my fat ass!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by vm26: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
BACKSTABBER.

What were you doing when he was removing your clothes.i am a woman and i wld never let anyone i dont like strip me.You r filled with guilt and now you wanna act sorry.why were you going upstairs to follow the guy?how dare you have the courage to go up a guy's bedroom as if its yo bf.where do u draw the line.U lack boundaries in life.and i hve just realized that coz of your going to follow up on the guy.if dude wasnt showing up u shld hve jus left or jus call him and say watsup im going if you r not ready with watever yo sister had sent u to collect angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by oneagleswings: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
What a disgrace
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Youngpo413: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2015
rubbiee:
I only wanted u guys to advice me nt 2 judge me and condemn me afterall i havnt slept wt me.its nt becos he sucked my breasts di i said im in lvwt im.u guys shd take it easy wt me
there is joy in sharing,I'm sure both of you are now married.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by julietchic(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2015
rubbiee:
I only wanted u guys to advice me nt 2 judge me and condemn me afterall i havnt slept wt me.its nt becos he sucked my breasts di i said im in lvwt im.u guys shd take it easy wt me

don't fall for him,am begging u.he will still dumb u.
remember the law of karma, karma is real.

@op are u a virgin?
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by UBTHEGREAT(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ouch.. See lust in action. Hello sista, na die you dy.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Lovethemmanul00(f): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Akamu ,so you wanted him before
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by deafeyez: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
rubbiee:

The only truth is that you have remained a prey and you know it that is if that guy marries ur sis.
U had the opportunity of stopping that from the beginning but u never did.
Just live with it and stay not to close to the guy plus when you he looks you lustfully confront him and threaten to tell ur sis.
Truth be told u like him and one day u will secretly give it.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
rubbiee:
Don't mind those insulting you rather than advising you.
I understand how you feel about the whole issue, is good to fall in love but pls this particular one won't be of benefits to you.
He already met your sister before you if he tries anything funny, you father's family will disintegrate, you will remain enemy for life with your sister and if at the end he divorce you due to one issues or the other you will remain miserable for life.
Atimes for peace to raine in our life we forgo the best of what we have.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Diamond23(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
rubbiee:
Help my sisters boyfriend is killing me
Hi everyone, im in trouble it al started when my sister same back home from school and introduced her boffriend 2 me.from the way he looked at me knew he wanted me.i tried my best 2 avoid im al 2 no avail.anytime he comes 2our house and it remains just the two of us he will start telin me he likes me i try to avoid him.then came one day my siste sent me to hishouse to collect sumtin from him.i was reluctant but did no want to refuse so wnt start suspectin so i went.themoment i got there i was afraid he opened the door tld im my mission he said i shd wait i waitd n waitd he did not come soi wnt 2 chek im upstairs.t was den dt he grabbed me i stated shoutin den he locked the door n startd telin me howmuch he luvd me n since he saw me he has not been himself before i knew wt was happening he started crying I wanted 2 unlockthe door and go but ifelt for him and started consolin him dt i cnt ve anytin 2 do with im.i must confess i cldnthold maslf any longer he hugged me and started removin ma clothes n lo n behold he started suckin ma breast i was initialy enjoyin it bt later i realized wt was happenin n begged im 2 stop.surprisingly he stopped n told me dt he luvs me dt he wldnt do it if i dnt want it.he tld me dt i shd giv im a chance.i told im no.i left his house bt what a mazes me is that i fallen in luv with im.i cant bear 2 lose im n i cant hurt ma sis wt shd i do.he tld me dt he wl tel ma parents dt im d 1 he wants.
[/color] HE STARTED CRYING ..... Nd u fall for dat crap grin grin grin[color=#770077]
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by fancy4eve(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
syphillis:

yea,uve fallen in love wt him because he suckeled ur tangarine size breasts,u idiot in lust

common go and get ur own man,and don't forget to tell that ingrate that calls himself ur sis boyfriend that hes a shameless cow

infact both of u r goats
can u imagine
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by fancy4eve(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Y
nana:

So,because he sucked ur breasts,that made u fall in love with him suddenly?! How did u even find yourself in such a foolish situation? Can't be bothered to read ur story as there isn't good command of paragraphs,commas et al.
Do u want to become enemies with ur sister because of some dude that WILL eventually dump you?
Galfriend,ya ass needs whooping!
24 strokes of cane will do
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by fancy4eve(f): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
rubbiee:
my dear, better erase wat Eva u hv in mind 4 him, stay clear . U don't know d stress ur sister wen tru in building dat relationship u want 2 break down.....if he truly luvs u as he said, he will not do anytin dat will bring issues btw u nd ur sister.
4 crying out loud, u should b d one fightn for ur sister, not d oda way round . Mind u, in every tin u do, family cums first ohk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.