Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me (27935 Views)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by does(f): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2008
you are already in love right from the first day he was introduced to you. so dont tell us that you pitied him and now agreed to be romance by him . ffffffffffffoooooolllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by vivicozo: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2008
you really amaze me,how dare you talk of falling inlove with your sisters boyfriend
don't you have regards for your sister?where is the love between you and your sister
please i am advising you as a sister and a friend and for peace to reign tell your
sister before she gets to know.this guy is a killer.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2008
Poster pay no mind to them. Look I knew your elder sister back in school and I have a text book of hers I borrowed and have not returned afterwards. Kindly come on her behalf to take them to her ok.
Ill send you my address.Like I said dont mind them that insult you. smiley smiley smiley

NLanders please let the girl be for goodsex, sorry, goodness sake!!!!!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2008
@dabriggs
so u want 2 get down wit my girl abi?
u na me and u 2day

@ rubbieee
u didnt hav 2 insult thoes people like dat
just wish dem a merry xmas in adv and they
wud hav all kept quiet,anyway merry xmas in adv my girl rubbieee

@ nlanders in this thread

merry xmas people
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by oxpenny(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2008
[b]BARAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH, THIEFFFFFFFFFFFF!!![/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]b]
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Pastorgee(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2008
Na waooooo!!
U guys should let this girl be now, eh
Pls i am pleading on her behalf
(Laughing) ahhhh, aahhhhh,
yeh yeh girl!!
ashewo!!
husband snatcher!!
In fact if i see you here again eh
i go spiritualy chop off ur tangering boobs
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
mak una leave rubiee o angry
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 1:34am On Dec 24, 2008
190:

mak una leave rubiee o angry
[color=#770077][/color]

I'm leaving her cause of you o!!i know her booby she's in good hands grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Mugabe(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2008
well i hope he did nt suck further!! cos since the preliminaries he did is aready causing havoc to this extent, it would have been a full-blown tragedy if he too his sucking ''DOWN THE RIVER SIDE''
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by meexteriox(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2008
What amazes me is her gut to reply to "good" advices as tendered by Nairalanders, after her show of shame.
I guess her new name is "suck n fall in love".
Please rubbiee abi wetin dem call you, get a life.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by babsongudus: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2008
ASIERE OLOBO AJA. dats how u sleep around. infact how did u manage to get ur sis boyfriend grabbed ur yeye breast just like dat? or u didnt wear any clothes when u been to his place. OLE maybe dat chap called ur sis boyfriend have some lil dough on him.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2008
ox-penny:

BARAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH, THIEFFFFFFFFFFFF!!![/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bettes:

[color=#770077][/color]

I'm leaving her cause of you o!!i know her booby she's in good hands grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Mugabe:

well i hope he did nt suck further!! because since the preliminaries he did is aready causing havoc to this extent, it would have been a full-blown tragedy if he too his sucking ''DOWN THE RIVER SIDE''

grin grin grin grin grin

meexteriox:

What amazes me is her gut to reply to "good" advices as tendered by Nairalanders, after her show of shame.
I guess her new name is [b]"suck n fall in love"
Please rubbiee abi wetin them call you, get a life.

oh gawddddd grin grin grin grin

babsongudus:

ASIERE OLOBO AJA. that is how u sleep around. i[b]nfact how did u manage to get ur sis boyfriend grabbed ur yeye breast just like that? or u didnt wear any clothes when u been to his place. OLE[/b] maybe that chap called ur sis boyfriend have some little dough on him.

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaah dis is funny,hahahahahahaha i don dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

anywayz for more news from rubby,shes changed her id to dollyn cool
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by binhozie(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2008
come make i suck make u fall in love 2 now
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2008
@bettes
thanks alot ure a darlin
@ other recent posters
abeg mak una leave rubbiee alone o
she obviously havin d best xmas of her life
and una dey complain 4 here
@ rubbiee
seriously i think im gonna get pissed wit ya since
u dnt wanna contact me,wats ur phone #
email me pls lemme know asap grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by gadgetzz: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2008
please don try to fall in lust with a guy that is just trying to play on you and your sister, d guy doesnt worth it and if possible, you can inform your sister about this
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by pharuk: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2008
@gadget,
she should tell her sister that her boyfrend got her weak point? its not logical coz the sister wld never forgive, just get rid of the guy it may be hard but u wld survive and if u know dt ur boobs is ur give away point, try not to let any DICK and HARRY get there
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2008
Hi everyone,longest time.i ve not been reading ur posts 4 sometime now cos im in a celebration mood.
@busybein.how are you.bt dnt understand sumtin who is dollyn?dnt quite get that.dnt change my i.d.anywy wish u a Happy new year in advance. kiss kiss kiss
@all posters.hope ur all doing fine?i ve chosen to ignore all ur insults as my friend 190 advised me.i wish u all a happy new year in advance. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
As we are getting close to a new year,i want to settle all my scores wt dos i mite ve offended.so plssssss im begging u.i dey take God beg una.make una 4give me. kiss kiss kiss kiss
To my friend 190.thnks 4 everything.I wish una wetin una wish unasef.i wish u a very happyand prosperous new year.stop beating ur girlfriend o. kiss kiss kiss
To alfchye and bettes.ve a lovely new year.i must confess,despite al ur insults,u guys made me realize certain things.
TO EVERYONE.I WISH U A NEW YEAR AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND APPRECIATE U. kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by iceland(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2008
I just go into a similiar situation about few mins ago.I was chating with my girlfriend and her sister said she wanted to say hello so,my girl handover the computer to her but alas! she said she has seen my pic and since then she's been mesmerising.She even organised a secret date for 12 noon this afternoon.She look so irresistable cos I saw her on the webcam.What should I do?
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by skolars(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2008
IF UR G/F FALL IN LOVE WITH UR BROTHER, AND U FIND OUT, WAT WILL U DO
PUT URSELF INTO HER SHOES
F****K HER IF UR MIND ACCEPTS IT
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by gomez1only(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2008
I dont wanna judge you girl and i understand you really did try your best not to make that happen but its now and anything can happen. No one's perfect. Well i think you really just have to brave enough to express yourself and let him know that you're not interested and will never be. That guy is really dangerous and he's up to no good, believe me girl. Stay away from him,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Olakugu: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2008
My advice for u, u should not allow what belong to ur sister to enter ur eye, pls and pls wait 4 ur time, if God says he is 4u there is no amount of effort that ur sister will don't to take him away from u, maybe God only use ur sister to bring him to u, but don't play fast on ur sister pray and God will open ur eye, if God says yes, u need to tell ur sister and ur sister will live him for u.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2008
Your sister will always be your sister. She will always be there. But that good-for-nothing man will not always be there. I assure you. He wants you because you are currently unavailable. Trust me, if he was your boyfriend, he would be interested in your sister, since she would be the unavailable one. Don't hurt your sis, just put yourself in her shoes. You can always get another man, but no one can replace your sister.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by SOJ(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2008
rubbiee:

Hi everyone,longest time.i ve not been reading ur posts 4 sometime now because I'm in a celebration mood.
@busybein.how are Ubt dnt understand sumtin who is dollyn?dnt quite get that.dnt change my i.d.anywy wish u a Happy new year in advance. kiss kiss kiss
@all posters.hope ur all doing fine?i ve chosen to ignore all ur insults as my friend 190 advised me.i wish u all a happy new year in advance. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
As we are getting close to a new year,i want to settle all my scores wt dos i mite ve offended.so plssssss I'm begging u.i dey take God beg una.make una 4give me. kiss kiss kiss kiss
To my friend 190.thnks 4 everything.I wish una wetin una wish unasef.i wish u a very happyand prosperous new year.stop beating ur girlfriend o. kiss kiss kiss
To alfchye and bettes.ve a lovely new year.i must confess,despite al ur insults,u guys made me realize certain things.
TO EVERYONE.I WISH U A NEW YEAR AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND APPRECIATE U. kiss kiss kiss kiss

LMAOC! Na 190 now abi?Better give him an invite 2 come av some some,, tongue
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ SOJ,
how far broda, abeg dont knock my racket abeg
i don dey try toast rubbiieee 4 more dan 2months now
i don tire 4 her

@ rubiiee
cos of the love i have 4 u i have broken up wit my gf so i can be wit u
pls i nid u b4 the new year grin grin grin

i dey wait 4 ur mail o,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2008
rubbiee:

Hi everyone,longest time.i ve not been reading ur posts 4 sometime now because I'm in a celebration mood.
@busybein.how are Ubt dnt understand sumtin who is dollyn?dnt quite get that.dnt change my i.d.anywy wish u a Happy new year in advance. kiss kiss kiss
As we are getting close to a new year,i want to settle all my scores wt dos i mite ve offended.so plssssss I'm begging u.i dey take God beg una.make una 4give me. kiss kiss kiss kiss

u no fit deceive me for dis one,cos im 100% sure dat dollyn and rubbiee is d same person,i have my proof grin grin

but anyways merry xmas and happy new year in advance kiss kiss smiley
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
@190,u are very funny person.so u left ur girlfriend because of me ehn.i see. isnt dt ridiculous.when u dont even know me?anwy u are my friend so i wl nt yap u in d presence of all nlanders.i wl send u a mail so i wl tel u wetin i feel.make sure say u check ur box o.takia of u.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by SOJ(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
190:

how far brother, abeg don't knock my racket abeg
i don tire 4 her

@ rubiiee
because of the love i have for you i have broken up wit my girlfriend so i can be wit u
please i nid u before the new year grin grin grin

i dey wait 4 ur mail o,
rubbiee:

@190,u are very funny person.so u left ur girlfriend because of me ehn.i see. isnt dt ridiculous.when u don't even know me?anwy u are my friend so i wl nt yap u in d presence of all nlanders.i wl send u a mail so i wl tel u wetin i feel.make sure say u check ur box o.takia of u.

There u go! U av hit gold! U may now enter into the gates made with ruby, LOL
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ rubbie dearie
pls im waiting 4 ur mail,i have checked and notin yet,i would send u a mail as well so we can also chatt sumtin,mayb i can even get ur # or sometin,i know u are worth the trouble my dear rubbiee dats why i gave her a break,lets xchange mails and see how tins go from there,

@ my chairman SOJ
u can say it again, u don know since wen i don dey chase rubbiee dey come sef,
even other people don curse me cos i dey chase her yet i nor giv up
they say neva giv up on what u tink is urs and one day it wud come 2 u
na so me and rubie case be o

@ rubie
over 2 u,pls mail me

@ oda nlanders
happy new year in advance as xmas don pass already embarassed
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2008
190:

[s]@ SOJ,
how far brother, abeg don't knock my racket abeg
i don tire 4 her
[/s]
@ rubiiee
because of the love i have for you i have broken up wit my girlfriend so i can be wit u
please i nid u before the new year grin grin grin

i dey wait 4 ur mail o,

rubbiee:

@190,u are very funny person.so u left ur girlfriend because of me ehn.i see. isnt dt ridiculous.when u don't even know me?anwy u are my friend so i wl nt yap u in d presence of all nlanders.i wl send u a mail so i wl tel u wetin i feel.make sure say u check ur box o.takia of u.

190:

@ rubbie dearie
please I'm waiting 4 ur mail,i have checked and notin yet,i would send u a mail as well so we can also chatt sumtin,mayb i can even get ur # or sometin,i know u are worth the trouble my dear rubbiee that is why i gave her a  break,lets xchange mails and see how tins go from there,

@ my chairman SOJ
u can say it again, u don know since when i don dey chase rubbiee dey come sef,
even other people don curse me because i dey chase her yet i nor giv up
they say never giv up on what u think is urs and one day it would come 2 u
na so me and rubie case be o

[s]@ rubie
over 2 u,please mail me

@ oda nlanders
happy new year in advance as xmas don pass already embarassed[/s]

shocked You have got to be yanking my chain. Are y'all freakin kidding?

i have no prob. with the topic no more, but come on mehn!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ rubbie
just sent u a mail, check it out and reply asap

@D1KeleVra
of course i aint kiddin man grin
merry new year bro
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by johnnygan(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2008
do u know what a rubby is @poster?
I fink u need one undecided
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2008
Well a ruby is meant to be a precious stone. . . in this case, im not so sure. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / 7 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin! / Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.