Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! (10431 Views)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . how sweeeeeeet! cry

*he will still cuss you next week o!*
Lmao... So lame! gringrin
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 12:56am On Dec 22, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . how sweeeeeeet! cry

*he will still cuss you next week o!*

Lol

NL 's motto is to live for the moment.

Till he cusses.....
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
crackhaus:

The striked [size=20pt] STRUCK[/size] out bits in your post are your uncultured and mannerless predispositions creeping up again - I am not a self-loathing, hateful, and spiteful person like you are.
I'm also not angry with any woman in my life...and this includes every woman in my life to the last decimal.

I have made and still make people happy my dear Kanwulia, and I don't need to prove this to a nonentity/invalid like you - it is you who needs to change the men in your life or better still, kill them and get it over with.
You already admitted to being angry with all of them around you, which is just some very foo.lish talk coming from a grown azz woman borne from the seed of a black man.

The white men you venerate with all your market-woman might and misguided ghetto strength don't give two fvcks about you...they do not find your loud uncouth kind attractive or intelligent enough to put a ring on it, the only men on earth who can manage your type are black men - you should be grateful.
A white man will probably smother or shoot you while you sleep, then he'll make up a story about how he did it in self-defense and go scot free because it'll be so easy to prove how violent and suicidal you are.

Offering sexual gratification to a man is the only thing you can use to make him happy (black and white inclusive), please go right ahead and keep making them happy that way...it's the best you can offer! kisskiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXX4vF6Zh0

Could not even get past the first line of JARGON!
Sheeeeeeeeesh!
So much for 'free education'!
Up 'AWO' the frog!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! grin

*he is back to the attack mode. . . so sayeth ASPY-SUSPY the IJEBU KING PAGO with a 1.5 inch blokos!*
Muchechechechechecheche

*Kanwulyly. . . dat ya 'toto' pisssssshure go kill MANY anti-feminists on and off NL FOREVER AND EVER I swiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!*

You be real STRRRRRRRRRRRONG BLACK WOMAN. . . . . wink

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
AJ, happy holidays dear. kiss
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXX4vF6Zh0

Could not even get past the first line of JARGON!
Sheeeeeeeeesh!
So much for 'free education'!
Up 'AWO' the frog!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! grin

*he is back to the attack mode. . . so sayeth ASPY-SUSPY the IJEBU KING PAGO with a 1.5 inch blokos!*
Muchechechechechecheche

*Kanwulyly. . . dat ya 'toto' pisssssshure go kill MANY anti-feminists on and off NL FOREVER AND EVER I swiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!*

You be real STRRRRRRRRRRRONG BLACK WOMAN. . . . . wink
Jargon indeed, one which you read thoroughly and seeing that you had nothing sensible to reply with, English professor decides to correct a word that needs no correcting grin

The present past tense/past participle of strike is striked, genius.
You would know that if you weren't depending only on your phone/laptop's preloaded dictionary feature to learn words. gringrin

As for your toto pissssshure, na the people wey tell you say you normal I blame.
You're not only cray cray, but absolutely insane - an asylum material, if only you knew.

Old woman forming youngie, midlife crisis is a biitch... cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AESjrXzzJyU

Vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9lAEZYYgqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i5lUCiHYtc

[size=20pt]I LOOOOOOOOOVE MITT ROMNEY!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIGHTY WHITEY!!!!![/size]
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok / HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.