Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51270 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Sharp guy ,.,,, no time for dulling o jare
My guy me tire 4 Naija girls oo....if guy sleeps around, dem go vex...if guy keep himself, dem go still vex

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Lol ,,,, guy you dey run ,,.? Una go Romance nepa go bring light com take am back 50 times ,.,,, sotey every every go pill like banana ,.,,, lols
Bros na children dey run 4 dis kind tin na, many virgin guys arent dat dumb n sex ignorant like many girls think
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by boofydon: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
whizqueen:

hAhahaha grin i get sweet life outside ICAN na. Abeg o i no gt sugar not to talk of papa or offical bf. Lol
Hw ws the exam na? Evryone jes evacuate that thread afta the exam. Our results should be out in 2wks time. I pray we find favour oo smiley
I hear you o! Hoping for d best! Reply ur pm na! That's like the 20th pm cheesy
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by whizqueen(f): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
boofydon:
I hear you o! Hoping for d best! Reply ur pm na! That's like the 20th pm cheesy
Lol... i jes see am na. BTW its d first i don reply u.
U sef rply ur mail na grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Thegents6: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Lolzzzzz ,.,,, you funny ooooo

lol thqts the truth
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by zynzyn(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

Advice: Don't even bother saying that to today's girls, even if they claim to be born again!

They will think you are hiding something!

If a woman does not express a conviction about no sex before marriage on her own and without your declaration, leave her alone, so you don't get heart broken and have a chain of girls saying funny things about you! cool
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by heffem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Y U̶̲̥̅̊ go say ₪☺ sex b4 marriage? How U̶̲̥̅̊ wan take cope? How U̶̲̥̅̊ take d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ do am?............ Hmmmn, if them catch U̶̲̥̅̊...14years long o
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by missSouthAfrica(f): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
AMAZING, IN MY COUNTRY ID DIE FOR A MAN LIKE U
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Vikky014:
pls i dnt understand you.xplain dis *she got married with having sex and found out the guy is important* undecided

i mean to say that SHE GOT MARRIED WITHOUT HAVING SEX WITH HIM BEFORE MARRIAGE.

GRAZIE
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Youngpo413: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
bestdeals0:
thats awesome..it havnt been easy for me tho..
what difficult about being a virgin?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
what difficult about being a virgin?
there is no difficulty dere dear...what i mean is d ur ability to handle d urge when it comes..thats why i said it aint easy cos u might be tempted. Good night dear
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Youngpo413: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
bestdeals0:
there is no difficulty dere dear...what i mean is d ur ability to handle d urge when it comes..thats why i said it aint easy cos u might be tempted. Good night dear
in your own case the pressure from guys will be too much because you are beautiful:::: I understand,pls continue to keep it for your future hubby.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Youngpo413: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
missSouthAfrica:
AMAZING, IN MY COUNTRY ID DIE FOR A MAN LIKE U
lol,I'm sure so many sharp guys has fuckeddd and dump you,take heart and stay away from bad guys.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
in your own case the pressure from guys will be too much because you are beautiful:::: I understand,pls continue to keep it for your future hubby.
thanks dear.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Jollyakat(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2015
trisha01:
kip it up.....cnt marry a virgin tho
chai! What's dz am seeing. *coverface*..tell me why plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.