Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51275 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by major466(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2014
I see no reason why a good principled guy like you want to get involved in relationships. Sometimes they get you nowhere.
I suggest you suspend going into any form of relationship now and focus on something worthwhile. Engage yourself in meaningful ventures like self and career development. Make an impact in your society. Nigeria need good guys like you to make a difference.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by dablazor: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Lol.. i'd just pretend i never read that right

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by RFella(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
illicit:
Una sha dey conjure topics to catch unsuspecting teenage nairaland gals, dia is god o!

I dey tell u...all this kind boys fit be old wood for the sex game sef...diaris god oo

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Are you picking them from church or what? cheesy

Sounds like good riddance.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by felibrain: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Take time to study the girls you meet before you ask them out. I'm older than you but I have same philosophy with you. Hence I'm naturally attracted to 'decent girls' while the 'hot ones' die to have me. So study before wooing.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Drsmith01:
Make him come deeper life come find babe.
Even if he says no sex after marriage no p grin

hahahagahahaha... for making me laugh like dis, may God bless you...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by STENON(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Strange but true !!!

Many Ladies are also facing the same challenges.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by thaoriginator: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Abeg, make better thread enter fp jare! Wetin be all dis one!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
illicit:
Una sha dey conjure topics to catch unsuspecting teenage nairaland gals, dia is god o!
i dey plan 2 shine some NL gals soon!d's guy done cut short dat plan.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by happyzed0(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Lolz @ 22 my dear u ar 2 young 4 sex establish urself 1st ooo
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by illicit(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
evegran:
Uh hello?
Im sure you're busy going after lively, fun loving-pretty girls. Dear Op find a quiet, withdrawn, boring all books no social life kinda girl and make her yours. Im sure she wont mind. smiley

Woulda dumped you before the sentence finished!
Plus: im sure you either have an extremely small cock, or erection issues. It's gotta be one.
dnt mind d op and his cohorts, when was the last time u met a 22 year old virgin? And wud cum out openly like dis 4 wat? He is lying, a cheat and dis is a trap

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by excel111(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
fofofo

Alternatively, u can become Rev Father. ..den u av Rev Sisters as ur friends .No more sex as u required.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by RFella(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
adeoladrg:
Don't you have better things to think about than marriage? You're not the only one who is 22.

Just go on with you life, school or business. Along the line, you'll meet your type.

Yes..... grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by dazzle5: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2014
That u are still a Virgin at that age is a lovely one because
the world is very corrupt now, no thanks to westernisation.

I'll advice you keep ur head up to ur studies,have females
as mere friends. Do not ask them out,don't show any special
interest in any of them because girls tend to be older in mind
than boys&could initiate d unthinkable.

You still have years ahead of you b4 u can think of marriage, guys
have a lot of responsibilities to take care of in future,don't
fall in a trap.

All d best

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by handsomedan69(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2014
God's time is the best, dude.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2014
tayoxx:
sound not convinced....abii make we do virgin test

I'm convinced cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by flipboss(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2014
dagentility:
One man's meat is another man's poison. Op your kind is rare to find. Move on with your life and forget about her, God willing,you will find someone else who shares the same value with you.
op is just 22, he'll soon change.... I was like that till age 24 too. smiley
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
STENON:
Strange but true !!!

Many Ladies are also facing the same challenges.
darling if u are sufferg 4rm d same fate mayb i cud help u out...Am no virgin though.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Veckylord(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
happyzed0:
did i just read dis, too young? Damn i started bleeping at age 12.BUT DIS OP DEY LIE
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by bxcode(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Dasdfgnb:
Lol you dont want to have sex before your marriage....Guy you think we are fools? Who doesn't want that in this 21st century we are...I believe you posted this for cheap popularity..
Speak for yourself alone man, you I'll be shocked at some standards some peeps set for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by wtfCode: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
Team virgin, its not easy
virgins that self-service real hard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by seedorfg(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
23yrs, are u 4 real, chasing gals instead of u to face ur study or work, undecided , iranu gidi leleyi ...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by akanni79(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Are U doing that b'cos u want to obey God's law, if yes, why can't U look for serious Christian sister.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by buoye1(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Brightology2:
J
wetin join "J" with dis nw..haaba space bookers!!!Anyway J for JanJanweed!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

then get one that doesn't want sex. It is their choice to want to have sex and there is no shame in it.

"can two work together, except they agree". -Amos.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
22 and thinking about marriage. You are a JOKE.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by clerkent(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

lets do a little maths here.you are 22years huh.that means those girls will frm 16years to 18years and they love sex pass my grand mama,does that means they start kwashing at the age of 12.nigerian girls of this day.when you can agree to them being virgin is the day they were born.after that no other confirmation o0o.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

??

this is dicey... at 22 if u so sure of what u want, then wait for God s time.. Girls from specific churches also hold such ideas... Stop running after girls wey their eyes don tear
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by dammytosh: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

Your mother dey pray well.

U met sincere girls who will not go and shine congo else wia while u sort the bills with your school fees.

At 22, u dnt need a girl friend. Trust me. You will end up wasting the very good part of her years and still dump her.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2014
happyzed0:
how old were u wen ur mr left first shined ur congo?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by illicit(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Chai early morning! This op can lie ehn!
Or either he is dumb and wants gals who wont hesitate to ask him for all sort of money but will be forming no sex, u go hear am say other guys dey do her outside it dnt matter if shes born again, ugly or beautiful, konji na bastard and any virgin matured guy in dis age is a moro.n.
Btw what if u discover on wedding day say sister no sex toto wide pass football field?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.