Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America (14328 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
We r waiting 4 u in PH. Show, if ur strength reach tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
wierdpsycho:
make una hold 3-day revival untop dia head.. grin

Na their (9ja babes ) wahala be that oo. grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by BukkyDan(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan embarassed
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
This guy na real mumu. You carry d one wey yab u. You com dey para for girls wey no Know u.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by nepp(f): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Another POOR dude with fantasies of being rich! cry

Oh well, when no one is at home I like to turn off the lights and pretend I'm still in the womb! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by 100Cents: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
And God no go allow u arrive Nigeria safely then... If u talk abt Nigerians' ladies in this manner, I wonder how u treat ur mother n ur sisters!! If u are coming home with this ur silly mind set, beleiving me u will naver arrive safely n if u manage to arrive u wil neva go back d same...

Your prayer can at worst work for you.

Nigerian girls have big problems..

I don't know what his experiences are either..

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Generalkorex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
What are they smoking over there in canada?
cant stop laughing
e be like say na yam leaf o
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Doortun(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:
People,

What's wrong with 9ja babes? Who the heck do they think they are? I've tried to date a few of them here in Canada, but man, the drama that comes with these 9ja girls just too much.

I HATE ALL OF YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS.

You are all dumb, stupid, and will definitely benefit from psychological help.

Tried to talk to one Nigerian girl at a house party today, and she looked at me from head to toe, and responded with:

"who be this one? Wetin be your own? You think say I be these white girls wey una dey play games with?"[/b]

I was damn embarrassed.

My buddy had to console me. Man, I dey even fear approach Nigerian girls now. In fact, one Iranian hottie, who holds a PhD, at this party saw this happen, and walked up to me, and started chatting about the episode. Before I knew it, she gave me her number and asked that I give her a call. Una see!

Now, when this stupid Nigerian girl wanted to leave, she asked for a ride from a friend, and the friend happened to be one of my passengers. When she saw my car, she was like, is this your car?[b]
I responded with, "who's driving it? Do I look like a small boy to you?"

She became one of the sweetest girls I've ever know on the ride home. She even fine self. Laughing and cracking jokes, and making fun of the episode. O boy, I go show all these 9ja girls.

Make I land PH next week. Moronic Nigerian girls. I hate all of you. I will make you sluts and gold diggers scream for help between my sheets. Pray to God that you do not find your big black A.S.S in my bedroom.

Una dey craze. I dey vex now eh. I don enter all races man, from Whites to Indians, including Koreans, Japanese, Lebanese, Egyptians, etc., but Nigerian girls na something else. Their problem too plenty. The drama too much. Where I go find good Nigerian girl marry na with all this pressure from family to settle down? Heck, I'm not even 30 yet. I go show una.

I don laff tire for here... You self want to hit and run and you want them to treat you like king. No way! Don't even go there. Unfortunately, most of them they chase shadows with Lagos swag. They want to lure white dudes.

They have been living on fibrator since dem depart from Lag and they have loaded more batteries for the winter.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
OP !!!! I CAN SEE YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T WORK WITH YOUR SPINAL CORD !!!!! HOW WILL YOU HAVE FELT IF SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT YOUR MUM,SIS,GF,WIFE like this ?? Our Elders said..... LOOK B4 U LEAP !!! BUT YOU WEREN'T EVEN LOOKING .....BLIND MAN !!!!!!!!!!! THINK BRO !!!! THINK !!!!!!

MERRY XMAS IN ADV.
RAPSOWDEE
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
ah please so. not all North American naija girls are bad. I'm not a bad girl. lol

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by sexylogan(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
What are they smoking over there in canada?

grin grin grin grin grin
Epic response
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:
People,

What's wrong with 9ja babes? Who the heck do they think they are? I've tried to date a few of them here in Canada, but man, the drama that comes with these 9ja girls just too much.

Tried to talk to one Nigerian girl at a house party today, and she looked at me from head to toe, and responded with:

"who be this one? Wetin be your own? You think say I be these white girls wey una dey play games with?"[/b]

I was damn embarrassed.

My buddy had to console me. Man, I dey even fear approach Nigerian girls now. In fact, one Iranian hottie, who holds a PhD, at this party saw this happen, and walked up to me, and started chatting about the episode. Before I knew it, she gave me her number and asked that I give her a call. Una see!

Now, when this stupid Nigerian girl wanted to leave, she asked for a ride from a friend, and the friend happened to be one of my passengers. When she saw my car, she was like, is this your car?[b]

She became one of the sweetest girls I've ever know on the ride home. She even fine self. Laughing and cracking jokes, and making fun of the episode. O boy, I go show all these 9ja girls.

Make I land PH next week. Moronic Nigerian girls. I hate all of you. I will make you sluts and gold diggers scream for help between my sheets. Pray to God that you do not find your big black A.S.S in my bedroom.

Una dey craze. I dey vex now eh. I don enter all races man, from Whites to Indians, including Koreans, Japanese, Lebanese, Egyptians, etc., but Nigerian girls na something else. Their problem too plenty. The drama too much. Where I go find good Nigerian girl marry na with all this pressure from family to settle down? Heck, I'm not even 30 yet. I go show una.
date a white girl na.whiote girls no too get issues cheesy.its not a must u must date a naija girl cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2014
jasssmine:
ah please so. not all North American naija girls are bad. I'm not a bad girl. lol

Haha good to know. Where in North America are you? cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Haa
Bros easy na

She never talk am finish grin grin grin
This one na assault oo
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2014
XavierG:

Haa
Bros easy na

She never talk am finish grin grin grin
This one na assault oo

Hahaha assault cuz I dey ask question? I nnever touch am na grin Just wanna know if na US, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas. No harm na grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

lol california
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2014
jasssmine:
lol california

Haha that's nice.. Keep doing you! Don't act like the other 9ja babes wey nor too get sense. smiley
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by An0nimus: 1:05am On Dec 23, 2014
jasssmine:
Your eyebrows though smiley
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by free2ryhme: 3:47am On Dec 23, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:
People,

I was damn embarrassed.

A nigerian girl in canada "insulted" you and now u want to come and "punish" d ones in Nigeria

common sense in your case is never common

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Ilekeh(f): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Attention seekers
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CanadianBigBoy(m): 4:11am On Dec 23, 2014
beestruck:
We r waiting 4 u in PH. Show, if ur strength reach tongue

I will jet in, and show these 9ja girls what a real CanadianBigBoy is about.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by kayalla(f): 4:17am On Dec 23, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

O boy, I am not p.u.ssy a.s.s nigga.

But you are very correct. Black girls are in love with my Mocho. I hate them. And I also love them - that's the problem.

Them don show me my brother. I can't think straight. Some black girls fine eh. But they always make me feel say I don't stand a chance. I no no wetin be the problem. My buddies dey bang black girls eh. But me, even after introduction, it just haven't happened yet. I know I go for the best, but even then, with other races, I've been a lucky dude with their best, since I arrived here.

Man, 9ja girls. Maybe, I should stick with other races. But I love 9ja girls sha. Their yansh bro. E dey spark some chemical reaction in my brain. That's my first choice, but I no fit get am. So, I dey vex man.

I get money, I'm good looking, sociable guy, got vibes, but 9ja girls don finish me.

I always regain my self-confidence with other races. Guy, I dey fear 9ja babes bro. But I go show them when I enter PH next week.

I want to see legs screaming for help between my sheets during this holiday season. I will spark a thundering lightning in my bed room. That's my goal, and I always strive to achieve my goals, most of which I achieve.

guy e be like say something de worry u.

first u go check urself and know wat is wrong. u see naija girl wey comot from this hell fire of a country to find butter to for bread and u say na her ynash de worry u. if u have good intentions for them maybe they will respond, not when u re only thinking of using them and fling them off like used paper towels. my sister and cousins dey the same Canada, Calgary and Newfoundland, dem no de even look oyiba side. so no come here come show werey cos u meet kolo mental girls wey go treat ur Bleep up badestly ni.

so chill, set ur mind straight.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

Sometimes, I wish I was ugly. I really wished for that really.

But I always let my whip talk for me, let my watch talk for me, let my house talk for me......let my achievements speak for themselves. There is a good reason why I'm called CanadianBigBoy

It seems your attitude is not speaking for u but against you. U've let ur achievement got into ur head & girls can smell that a mile off,
meloow down & humble urself so u dnt fall into d wrong hands,
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by happyjuliet(f): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Haahahahahahahahahahaha u are very funny, just pray make u no jam d one way go used juju own u 4 life na dat time u go no say kaki no b leather.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 24, 2014
niccas always cryin wolf when a chick turns dem down. dis attention seeker again. u made a thread like dis when u first came on d site n another one showing off, bragging abt d money u dont hv. since u still can't find girl u might b the problem! don't blame d girls in north america, ur location or wherever, u r the problem! either u r ugly, hv an ugly attititude, come off too pompous. u don carry ur silly nigerian mentality 4 Canada. every1 else is d problem, blame every1 else buh u r perfect, abi? idiaaaaat!! by d sexual contents of ur post, u only want 2 use dem for sex anyway buh u mad because u can't get what u want from dem.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Lucasbalo(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2014
temitemi1:
And God no go allow u arrive Nigeria safely then... If u talk abt Nigerians' ladies in this manner, I wonder how u treat ur mother n ur sisters!! If u are coming home with this ur silly mind set, beleiving me u will naver arrive safely n if u manage to arrive u wil neva go back d same...
That's not good of you setting a curse on him. He's vitriolic but doesn't deserve to be cursed.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Ah you hate em so avoid em and stop sounding extremely pained. Smh!

Like they'd cry over you. Deluded!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2014
aflyingbird:
niccas always cryin wolf when a chick turns dem down. dis attention seeker again. u made a thread like dis when u first came on d site n another one showing off, bragging abt d money u dont hv. since u still can't find girl u might b the problem! don't blame d girls in north america, ur location or wherever, u r the problem! either u r ugly, hv an ugly attititude, come off too pompous. u don carry ur silly nigerian mentality 4 Canada. every1 else is d problem, blame every1 else buh u r perfect, abi? idiaaaaat!! by d sexual contents of ur post, u only want 2 use dem for sex anyway buh u mad because u can't get what u want from dem.

Nice response.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:
People,

I was damn embarrassed.

why you go talk to naija girls? whitey don finish?
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Can sm1 summarize in one sentence OP problem 4 me?
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by kikuyu1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:
People,

I was damn embarrassed.

Sorry to hear that-truly! Listen up my young dude,Kenyan byatchees are worse so listen to me. Its not your duty to befriend byatchees or tolerate their childishness. You're a man,your time is precious! Always value yourself as a man and correct these hos when necessary-yes you'll miss out on vertical smile but your dignity is more important. ALWAYS REMEMBER!
Secondly,she may have been right in assuming you give off a thirsty vibe-some females can smell it. Why did you give the trash talking f'tard a ride-seriously. Think long and hard: you're not her driver,the car is yours and she deliberately talked ish and you knowingly gave her a ride!! WTF,my young dude?!!
Thirdly someone was right when he said,because of higher testosterone levels black women in the West will always act out cause the sociolegal climate allows them to.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Fourwinds: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Divineluv14:
Attack....PH babes be warned cool
warn ke. Girls wen go see money dem go spread legs for d guy like spread sheet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.