Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Something About Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something About Men (2420 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / What Woman Should Know About Men / What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Something About Men by na2day2(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

na2day . . .

I can't remember the last time i set my eyes on those

So, one can't be creative . . .  undecided

and where have u been sef?

NL guys jare tope . . .

They deserve it naa  tongue

i dey like dele for here. well make i give u hand for giving men some credit, most girls here just dey here dey complain, dey yab naija men, u r one of the few that try ones in a while to praise us. so have ur read my interview reply?
Re: Something About Men by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2008
This Adam of a guy is becoming a pest!! Reminds me of one Brash guy I used to know undecided
Re: Something About Men by spikedcylinder: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

This Adam of a guy is becoming a pest!! Reminds me of one Brash guy I used to know undecided

Brash = Mr Crackles. tongue
Re: Something About Men by richo2: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2008
@tgirl
ur dead wrong!!! i dnt want all those things, the only thing i want is you tongue tongue grin
Re: Something About Men by MissyB1(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2008
richo2:

@tgirl
ur dead wrong!!! i dnt want all those things, the only thing i want is you  tongue tongue grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I didn't see nufffin O . . . grin
Re: Something About Men by richo2: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
Missy B:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I didn't see nufffin O . . . grin
mind u. . . . the 'you' is a plural ma dear grin grin cheesy
Re: Something About Men by MrCrackles(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2008
Missy and men?!

U nor dey tire to dey Hot?! cheesy smiley

I Pity u
Re: Something About Men by CrazyMan(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Topic. I believe some men are like that but not all.
Re: Something About Men by spikedcylinder: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

Missy and men?!

I Pity u

Ah! You wonno start another Hot woman thread in her honour? grin grin
Re: Something About Men by MrCrackles(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ah! You wonno start another Hot woman thread in her honour? grin grin

Nah i would pass!!
Re: Something About Men by Tgirl4real(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2008
richo2:

@tgirl
ur dead wrong!!! i dnt want all those things, the only thing i want is you tongue tongue grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Something About Men by goodass(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ Tgirl

take a chance gurl remindz me of comin 2 America wink, na him just win BBA3! tongue
Re: Something About Men by Tgirl4real(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
na2day?:

i dey like dele for here. well make i give u hand for giving men some credit, most girls here just dey here dey complain, dey yab naija men, u r one of the few that try ones in a while to praise us. so have ur read my interview reply?

Thanks jare , . .

I haven't seen your reply o

Abi na wrong email u get? Buzz me for YIM now
Re: Something About Men by richo2: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
goodass:

@ Tgirl

take a chance gurl remindz me of comin 2 America  wink, na him just win BBA3!  tongue

na true!!!! gimmie a chance. . . . na me win am even tho una see my kini wen i bin de bath angry
Re: Something About Men by Tgirl4real(f): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
Richo, na true . . .

like d bath u had in d jacuzzi tongue
Re: Something About Men by MissyB1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

Missy and men?!

I Pity u

Baby what men?? grin
You are the only man in ma life na. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Something About Men by richo2: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Richo, na true . . .

like d bath u had in d jacuzzi tongue
i cant believe that u still remember the day we both had fun in that jacuzzi grin
Re: Something About Men by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
Missy B:

Baby what men?? grin
You are the only man in ma life na. kiss kiss kiss

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Something About Men by Tgirl4real(f): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
richo2:

i can't believe that u still remember the day we both had fun in that jacuzzi grin

u just dey wake up abi tongue
Re: Something About Men by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked
Don't give me that look angry
You know what I'm talking about. kiss
Re: Something About Men by visitor30(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
crazykid:

@Topic. I believe some men are like that but not all.

CK, i seconder you on that!

@Tgirl
But all those things mentioned there poster, did you read a story about me? it was me you were referring to, because that is what they say i am!!! smiley smiley cool cool
Re: Something About Men by Tgirl4real(f): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hmm . . . tongue tongue
Re: Something About Men by AdamBrody1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
Your right! I am so sorry! I made a typo mistake in refering to you. Your name sounds similar to another girl on nairaland and i mistakenly typed yur name instead. It was until spikecylinder vouched for you that i had to retrace the name and i realised it was J-GIRL not T-Girl.

I am extremely sorry for the attacks and emabarrasment! The error is truely regretted and you have every right to bash me now!

Once again truely regretted!

Thanks Spiked cylinder for pointing it out!
Re: Something About Men by Tgirl4real(f): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ok. We are good now tongue tongue
Re: Something About Men by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

Your right! I am so sorry! I made a typo mistake in refering to you. Your name sounds similar to another girl on nairaland and i mistakenly typed yur name instead. It was until spikecylinder vouched for you that i had to retrace the name and i realised it was J-GIRL not T-Girl.

I am extremely sorry for the attacks and emabarrasment! The error is truely regretted and you have every right to bash me now!

Ooops! Careful boy . . . All this sorry and regrets is going to make people start taking you for granted wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Something About Men by StephenP(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
I'm done with you derailing threads. Yes I'm talking to you Adam Brody. This would be the only warning I'm giving you. Please it's enough.
Re: Something About Men by AdamBrody1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
@stephen p

This is what i dont like at all. Nobody is saying you shouldnt criticize or complain about derailing threads but why are you been so biased in favouring uju and attacking only me? didnt you see what she wrote and is still writing?

Its okay for you to critize me that i am a bad person but you refuse to warn the other party.

Why? Because i am blunter than she is but it makes sense for her to insult and criticize people using subtle language?

If you say 2 of us should stop, i will heed to your clarion call and honour your request but dont favour one party for the other. Be an arbitrar of justice not a side taking umpire in a dispute!
Re: Something About Men by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

still not an excuse. . . . .stop being feminine
Re: Something About Men by MrCrackles(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

still not an excuse. . . . .stop being feminine

don't get involved Morenike

Just let things be otherwise it would escalate
!

Adam-Brody

Easy bruv, not worth it at times especially on NL

Peace
Re: Something About Men by StephenP(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

@stephen p

This is what i don't like at all. Nobody is saying you shouldnt criticize or complain about derailing threads but why are you been so biased in favouring uju and attacking only me? didnt you see what she wrote and is still writing?

I've been following you both around so I pretty much know who to talk to. Plus you rightly said:

Adam Brody:

Why? Because i am blunter than she is but it makes sense for her to insult and criticize people using subtle language?

Adam Brody:

Its okay for you to critize me that i am a bad person but you refuse to warn the other party.

Can you prove that? You should probably ask around again before making that claim.

Adam Brody:

If you say 2 of us should stop, i will heed to your clarion call and honour your request but don't favour one party for the other. Be an arbitrar of justice not a side taking umpire in a dispute!

Thank you for your words of wisdom, sir. Now all I ask is that you don't hijack any other threads. Can you do that for me?
Re: Something About Men by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
Okay Moderator . . . Warning acknowledged  kiss  kiss

[s]But dont expect me to respect  a dunce sha  [/s] lipsrsealed

And you dont have to justify yourself to him, you are the boss here!! cheesy
Re: Something About Men by debosky(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
BAN BAN BAN!!! grin grin grin

@ topic

A man likes to eat pounded yam and put up his legs and watch some footie! tongue

(1) (2) (3)

12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone / A Heartbreak Message On My Boyfriend's Facebook / Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.